HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Finally, an end to predatory towing
Posted by: Yehuti Peutiepäntz ()
Date: December 09, 2015 12:55PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finally, an end to predatory towing
Posted by: Fuck towing companies ()
Date: December 09, 2015 07:34PM

Eat shit towing companies. Go find customers instead of victims like everyone else has to.

Posted by: Draggin' wagon ()
Date: December 09, 2015 07:42PM

Fuck towing companies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit towing companies. Go find customers instead of victims
> like everyone else has to.

Put your car someplace where it belongs. We'll keep towing it away for as long as you don't. We'll be happy to bleed you dry if that's what it takes to get the point across. Our network of spotters is out there following you around all day long. Be on the lookout for them, or we'll grab your ass again.

Posted by: Crappy business ()
Date: December 09, 2015 09:31PM

Two companies in Arlington were famous for predatory towing in the County.

These two company's were the reason this legislation is needed.

There is an alleged story that one of them had his tow truck engine blow up and he stole an engine. He rented a full size moving truck from Arlington truck rental, swapped engines, towed the rental truck into the street and called Arlington Truck rental to pick up their moving truck.

Posted by: Frank's Towing ()
Date: December 09, 2015 09:44PM

Frank's towing was called to tow one of my cars.

Fair enough as I was warned multiple times to move the vehicle.

What I didn't expect is that they intentionally broke my steering column to streighten the wheels to tow the car.

Long story short they told me to get a lawyer and sue them. I did just that. Those bastards had a check waiting for my lawyer Leon Demsky at the start of court and the case was settled before they entered the court room.

Fuck Frank's towing. i always felt they were a dishonest pack of thieves.

If old man Frank is dead I am glad and fuck his son Joey too.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: December 10, 2015 11:51AM

I'm glad that they can't use spotters, as that seems a bit sleazy, I think that having the impound lot staffed 24-7 is also a good idea

but if a tow truck driver drives through one of his contracted lots and you are not supposed be parked there. hope they drag your car off the lot with the tires squealing in protest.

If an on site building manager spots a car thats not supposed to be there and they call the tow truck. Again. follow the drag marks to the impound lot...

If the tow truck driver damages your car, it should not take a court order to get it fixed.

Posted by: 3G33v ()
Date: December 10, 2015 01:27PM

Yay, more rules. You don't think it stops with just unpopular companies, right?

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: December 10, 2015 04:52PM

I don't like predatory towing but, on the other hand, I can't stand people who think there is a time limit before the rules apply to them for parking (I'll only park here for a minute), uturns (I missed my turn but it's faster if I cross a lane rather than go around the block).

Posted by: Need towing ()
Date: December 10, 2015 05:55PM

They're a necessary evil, if they didn't exist there'd never be anywhere to park, ever.

From my experiences though, most of the businesses seem to pride themselves on being trashy and are severely undereducated.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.