HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Online Fight
Posted by: Anono ()
Date: December 07, 2015 09:58PM

I don't know what is going to happen over the next day but a student (not saying who) got triggered over a stupid conversation. The conversation started like a regular one about how our CS:GO stat's and Inventories have been stacking up and building a new PC or something like that till we start changing the conversations picture until one of my friends changes it to a swastika; and just being ignorant I go on the internet and find some kind of speech by Hitler because normally we do that when something wrong is going on and I didn't know I fucked up until I copy and paste the Mein Kamqf (for those who don't know what it is according to my friends they said it was like a death note to jews)

Eventually the Jewish guy came back into the chat (I wasn't aware he was there) and he claimed his dad saw the conversation and wants his son (the Jewish guy) to bash my teeth in..

"(my name) the next time I see you I'm literally going to kick your teeth in"

... and my friends thought that he was kidding but over time he seemed serious. Afterwards everyone in the chat got triggered at each other and then everyone just got tired and we went to bed.

The next day I wasn't surprised he didn't bash me fooking head open and I apologized to the other people but when we got back home he just talked more shit and I've got to admit I did talk a bit of shit as well but eventually he admitted he lied a bit.

Idk what to do if I should be scared (he's fat strong and I practically have the muscle build of a wimp)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Online Fight
Posted by: Too Long ()
Date: December 07, 2015 10:01PM

can I get a summary?

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: December 07, 2015 10:51PM

If he starts a fight with you, just do the best you can. You’ll feel better if you lose and tried than if you try and hide. If he’s fat, try some fast foot work and duck and jab and dodge and get a few punches in. Just make sure you throw your punches with everything you got. Make em good. Block his punches so he doesn’t hit you in the face. Keep your hands up. Don’t cry. Whatever you do, don’t cry.

Posted by: fight club ()
Date: December 07, 2015 10:56PM

Just keep in mind a few things:

1. Someone can't fight if they can't breathe. Punch him in the neck. Front of the neck won't kill him but will make him think he's dying. Side of the neck will knock him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcaOr1TBA1w

2. Balls. Kick. It's hard for him to fight when he's puking.

Posted by: Colby Twinam ()
Date: December 08, 2015 06:17AM

steal a gun from your parents and shoot him and his family.

Date: December 08, 2015 02:55PM

I basiclly made him mad and he wants to beat me up lmao

Date: December 08, 2015 02:56PM

Sounds like some good advice! thank you

Date: December 08, 2015 02:56PM

lmao what

Posted by: I'm a smart guy but ()
Date: December 10, 2015 09:20PM

I don't get it.

Date: December 12, 2015 02:22PM

idk if you are a very smart guy lmao

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.