HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Freddy's in Fairfax. Not the one in Crystal City Arlington I am talking about the one in Fairfax. Has anyone eaten there before? Is it any good?
Posted by: Freddy's in Fairfax? ()
Date: November 23, 2015 05:38PM

Has anyone on here eaten there before?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Freddy's in Fairfax. Not the one in Crystal City Arlington I am talking about the one in Fairfax. Has anyone eaten there before? Is it any good?
Posted by: Going on Friday ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:50PM

Planning on going this Friday. Anyone been there before?

Re: Freddy's in Fairfax. Not the one in Crystal City Arlington I am talking about the one in Fairfax. Has anyone eaten there before? Is it any good?
Posted by: Whoooooooo ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:53PM

Not bad to tell you the truth, better than Fudruckers at least. They have custard as well & custard doesn't make anyone angry.

Posted by: Jules ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:54PM

They do make a tasty burger.

The onion rings and ice cream are good too.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:54PM

Kind of expensive but the food is good

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: NoPeRZ ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:58PM

Ate their once and never will they get my heard earned money again. Burgers are small and cost like $7.00 No Thanks, fuck that place.

Posted by: Drag Queens? ()
Date: November 23, 2015 08:09PM

Do they have drag shows there?

Posted by: Jules ()
Date: November 23, 2015 08:58PM

I've been to that Freddy's Beach Bar in Crystal City... that place is fuuuuuun!

No drag shows at Fairfax Freddy's, no entertainment at all. The place is usually filled with the soccer team crowd, at least it was ever time I was there.

Posted by: Springfieldian ()
Date: November 23, 2015 10:03PM

Good but quite expensive.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.