HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Aria MediSpa owner Bankrupts Touch of Asia, LLC and Thai Institute of Healing Arts, LLC
Posted by: Thai Massage fan ()
Date: November 18, 2015 03:35PM

The following message went out to all former customers of Touch of Asia (formerly in Sterling). I was a repeat customer with them for years and believe they were a good, ethical business. It's horrible what has been done to them by Aria MediSpa in Centerville. Please read below and boycott Aria MediSpa & their crooked business practices:

*Russian Businessman Jacob Bogatin, "owner of Aria MediSpa", along with Lamar Sharp and Be Khambay Bankrupt Touch of Asia, LLC and Thai Institute of Healing Arts, LLC*

In March 2015 I left the USA to move to Thailand with my family. Our long term plans of relocating to Thailand were actively pursued for over 3-5 years and it was time for us to relocate.

I decided to leave both of my businesses open to help the employees continue to be employed and for the clients to continue to receive our quality services. I know the employees would not find another place to work that provides the same opportunities as my businesses and I knew the client's would find it difficult to find another place to provide the same high standards of care. I decided I would continue to leave the businesses open as long as they could be operated in the same way in which we have been expected to operate by our clients over the last 13-years.

In February 2015, I was offered $1,000,000 USD for both businesses. I declined this offer because I felt the spirit that was breathed into from the beginning would be lost. I never put money as the number #1 factor of what I wanted to achieve with Touch of Asia or the Thai Institute. It was about helping others through our work and we definitely helped many many people over the years. So declining $1,000,000 was an easy decision for me.

Our Arlington, VA location "Thai Institute" faced many difficulties over the last 4-years from the aggressive landlord and I finally decided it was best to close and keep Touch of Asia open.

Within a week or so of Thai Institute's closure, I discovered that Lamar Sharp was stealing money from the business by not reporting any income. There was no money coming into the business through normal expected payments that are easily tracked. I made a decision to close with just 3-weeks notice because the company was being squeezed dry. My family in Thailand is the most important to me, I could not travel back to the USA to solve this issue that Lamar was creating for everyone.

Once I announced the closure of Touch of Asia, a Russian Businessman, Jacob Bogatin owner of Aria MediSpa, went to my business and negotiate a "deal" with Lamar Sharp in which Lamar gave Jacob complete and unfiltered access to Touch of Asia client records. To broker this deal, Lamar forced all Touch of Asia employees on duty to immediately leave the office so that him and Jacob could discuss their "deal" and how to best orchestrate their activities.

Their goal, steal you away from Touch of Asia and get you to patronize their business.

Almost immediately Lamar started to talk to clients about Aria MediSpa, business cards were handed out, free gifts were given, and clients were told that Touch of Asia was not offering any refunds to its clients. This was done in order to make you angry at Touch of Asia ("me") so that you would then go to Aria MediSpa for your service in which Jacob wanted to appear to be so gracious to offer a 50% credit of your prepaid account at Touch of Asia.

Touch of Asia was offering refunds to all clients and Lamar was instructed to inform every client to contact me via email for a refund. After two weeks of nobody contacting me, I knew there had to be some sort of a problem. Only four clients contacted me during this time and informed me Lamar was instructing clients that no refunds were being offered then instead attempting to "lure" them away to Aria MediSpa.

I started to investigate this issue and found the following.

1.) There were no bank deposits for several weeks.
2.) Lamar assumed the title and role of manager at Touch of Asia.
3.) Aria MediSpa was being promoted to Touch of Asia clients without approval.
4.) Jacob and Lamar were applying a tremendous amount of pressure to employees at Touch of Asia to work at Aria MediSpa.
5.) Client's personal records were stolen and shared by Lamar with Jacob for the purposes of "lure" clients to Aria MediSpa and helping Aria MediSpa become more profitable.
6.) Aria MediSpa started to email Touch of Asia clients using stolen personal data.
7.) Lamar used a forged contract agreement given to him by Jacob that claimed I sold Jacob Touch of Asia assets to manipulate the employees at Touch of Asia and others who attempted to gain insight into the matter to understand why certain steps were being taken without my approval.
8.) Lamar and Be sold all property from Touch of Asia and kept all proceeds committing grand larceny punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
9.) Lamar and Be stole all remaining property from Touch of Asia, once again, committing grand larceny punishable by up to 20 years in prison. (See attached photos)
10.) After stealing all the property at Touch of Asia and any proceeds from the sale of property, the Touch of Asia office key was given to Jacob at Aria MediSpa by Lamar.
11.) Upon research and consultation with law enforcement, I learned that Lamar was recently arrested for "solicitation of sex from minors" through an internet "sting" by the Prince William Police Department (See this link at the Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/detectives-posed-as-young-girls-in-online-sting-that-led-to-seven-arrests/2015/05/07/34a080b2-f4db-11e4-bcc4-e8141e5eb0c9_story.html)

With the criminal activity that has transpired by Jacob, Lamar, and Be…..the theft of money for several weeks, grand larceny of all property at Touch of Asia, and theft of personal client data, my companies are now bankrupt and I have no funds nor accurate data in which to attempt to issue refunds to anyone.

Any and all plans I made for a slow gradual closure with refunds for those that desired them, have been completely wiped away by the greed of these three individuals. With Jacob, Lamar, and Be stealing data, information, property, cash, and assets, they have also stolen my ability to issue any sort of refund in an organized and appropriate way. These three individuals have shared many false truths with clients to attempt to manipulate the circumstances in their favor (i.e. get your business). I have always operated my businesses with the utmost professionalism and respect for all.

I wish I did not need to send this email, as it's not an easy one to write however it's the correct and proper thing to do to inform you of the actions of these people and why everything crumbed so quickly at the end.

I wish I could have executed on all the plans I had however these individuals ensured it didn't happen as they attempted to manipulate the situation to cast light that would favor them. In affect, they took advantage of me being out of the country knowing that I would prioritize my family over returning to the USA.

I wish you well. I apologize for any actual or perceived fault on my part. I never expected Lamar and Be would conduct themselves in this manner. The employees that worked with them are also shocked as well and is why they did not follow them to Aria MediSpa.

I have the highest amount of gratitude for my valued and trusted employees from so many years of service to our community. They are the people that made Touch of Asia and the Thai Institute so special.

Thank you for reading and thank you for understanding. This is the last public email I will send regarding these two businesses.

I will always remember and focus on the positive and outstanding benefits we shared over 13-years not the last 3 weeks of criminal activity by just 3 people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aria MediSpa owner Bankrupts Touch of Asia, LLC and Thai Institute of Healing Arts, LLC
Posted by: Bottom Line ()
Date: November 18, 2015 04:30PM

What's the going rate for a HJ at each of these places?

Re: Aria MediSpa owner Bankrupts Touch of Asia, LLC and Thai Institute of Healing Arts, LLC
Posted by: xeXGW ()
Date: November 18, 2015 10:20PM

> Touch of Asia

i usually go to the "touch asian ass" clinic run by fx co gov in their every growing park system (amusement park it appears now)

only certain people are invited to join pisses me off

Posted by: eLdkn ()
Date: November 18, 2015 10:22PM

i tried to get a "touch asian ass" smart card but it called me stupid and stopped working before i inserted it

Posted by: Onsite Visits ()
Date: November 18, 2015 10:27PM

This why you should always be onsite for the businesses you run.

Posted by: 6xKTP ()
Date: November 18, 2015 10:34PM

why do they have to bankrupt "Touch of Asia"

why not one of the 500 fx co gov agencies that are totally un-necessary and never did their work really to begin with?

HOLY CRAP just saw www.fairfaxcounty.gov website: list of agencies

it is more than 100x shorter than the actual list of workers/offices (listed in phone book) that they are actuall supporting - possibly 1000x short or more

they are hiding allot, they are trying to hide an elephant from a mouse me thinks

it's like seeing the women you once knew in a corset asking you to help tie the back !!

it's NO LONGER the representing the right proportions
Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: jacob bogatin ()
Date: November 30, 2015 01:51PM

Samuel W. Cortes
Direct Dial: (610) 458-4966
Email Address: scortes@foxrothschild.com

November 23, 2015

VIA EMAIL TO david@thai-institute.com
AND CERTIFIED MAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

David L. Roylance
8743 Sheridan Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80003

Re: Jacob Bogatin/Skin Logic, LLC, d/b/a Aria MedSpa

Dear Mr. Roylance:
This law firm represents Skin Logic, LLC, d/b/a Aria MedSpa (“Aria MedSpa”), in connection with the dispute arising out of the purchase of the assets of your business, Touch of Asia, LLC (“Touch of Asia”). We are in receipt of a letter that we understand you sent by email on or about November 18, 2015, to former clients of Touch of Asia in which you, falsely and with the intent to defame and damage the reputation of Mr. Jacob Bogatin, principal of Aria MedSpa, claim that Mr. Bogatin engaged in a fraudulent scheme to steal from you and/or Touch of Asia. On November 19, 2015, you published the same letter on your Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Mr.David.Roylance/posts/ 1080362881998346.
Among other things, your publications falsely allege that Mr. Bogatin entered into a forged asset purchase agreement for the purchase of the assets of Touch of Asia, that Aria MedSpa emailed Touch of Asia clients using stolen personal data, and that Mr. Bogatin has engaged in theft of money and theft of property of Touch of Asia. Your statements, which are defamatory on their face, are false, baseless, and constitute an illegitimate attempt to avoid your legal refund obligations to clients of Touch of Asia and to undermine and damage the credibility of Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa. Be advised that we are in possession of the Agreement of Sale dated October 29, 2015, and executed by you, pursuant to which Touch of Asia sold all of its intangible assets to Aria MedSpa. We are also in possession of the wire transfer records pursuant to which you received payment for such assets. Finally, we are in receipt of correspondence between you and Mr. Bogatin, which clearly demonstrates your complete knowledge of, and voluntary participation in, the sale of those assets to Aria MedSpa.
Your actions constitute actionable defamation and trade disparagement. This letter demands that you do the following:
(i) immediately cease and desist making defamatory and disparaging statements about Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa, either orally or in writing;
(ii) immediately delete and remove from your Facebook page and all other websites any and all references to Mr. Bogatin and/or Aria MedSpa; and
(iii) immediately send to all individuals/entities to whom you sent the foregoing defamatory letter and post same on your Facebook page, a letter of retraction completely and unconditionally stating that your comments regarding Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa were false. Such letter must be sent to the undersigned first for approval.
We demand that these actions be taken no later than close of business on Tuesday, November 24, 2015. If you fail to take these actions and to acknowledge in writing to the undersigned that you will cease and desist making defamatory and disparaging statements about Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa, Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa will take such further actions as they deem necessary to protect their interests. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

Samuel W. Cortes

SWC:jcc

Date: November 30, 2015 01:51PM

Samuel W. Cortes

November 23, 2015

David L. Roylance
8743 Sheridan Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80003

Dear Mr. Roylance:
This law firm represents Skin Logic, LLC, d/b/a Aria MedSpa (“Aria MedSpa”), in connection with the dispute arising out of the purchase of the assets of your business, Touch of Asia, LLC (“Touch of Asia”). We are in receipt of a letter that we understand you sent by email on or about November 18, 2015, to former clients of Touch of Asia in which you, falsely and with the intent to defame and damage the reputation of Mr. Jacob Bogatin, principal of Aria MedSpa, claim that Mr. Bogatin engaged in a fraudulent scheme to steal from you and/or Touch of Asia. On November 19, 2015, you published the same letter on your Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Mr.David.Roylance/posts/ 1080362881998346.
Among other things, your publications falsely allege that Mr. Bogatin entered into a forged asset purchase agreement for the purchase of the assets of Touch of Asia, that Aria MedSpa emailed Touch of Asia clients using stolen personal data, and that Mr. Bogatin has engaged in theft of money and theft of property of Touch of Asia. Your statements, which are defamatory on their face, are false, baseless, and constitute an illegitimate attempt to avoid your legal refund obligations to clients of Touch of Asia and to undermine and damage the credibility of Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa. Be advised that we are in possession of the Agreement of Sale dated October 29, 2015, and executed by you, pursuant to which Touch of Asia sold all of its intangible assets to Aria MedSpa. We are also in possession of the wire transfer records pursuant to which you received payment for such assets. Finally, we are in receipt of correspondence between you and Mr. Bogatin, which clearly demonstrates your complete knowledge of, and voluntary participation in, the sale of those assets to Aria MedSpa.
Your actions constitute actionable defamation and trade disparagement. This letter demands that you do the following:
(i) immediately cease and desist making defamatory and disparaging statements about Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa, either orally or in writing;
(ii) immediately delete and remove from your Facebook page and all other websites any and all references to Mr. Bogatin and/or Aria MedSpa; and
(iii) immediately send to all individuals/entities to whom you sent the foregoing defamatory letter and post same on your Facebook page, a letter of retraction completely and unconditionally stating that your comments regarding Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa were false. Such letter must be sent to the undersigned first for approval.
We demand that these actions be taken no later than close of business on Tuesday, November 24, 2015. If you fail to take these actions and to acknowledge in writing to the undersigned that you will cease and desist making defamatory and disparaging statements about Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa, Mr. Bogatin and Aria MedSpa will take such further actions as they deem necessary to protect their interests. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

Samuel W. Cortes

Date: November 30, 2015 01:55PM

Before make this statement read ttis

Samuel W. Cortes

November 23, 2015

David L. Roylance
8743 Sheridan Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80003

Dear Mr. Roylance:
Sincerely yours,

Samuel W. Cortes

Date: November 30, 2015 02:04PM

Before asking people Please read attached before boycott Aria MediSpa
Attachments:
MyScan_41-C1-C1.PDF

Date: November 30, 2015 02:07PM

jacob bogatin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Before asking people to > boycott Aria MediSpa
See this wire to David accoun
Attachments:
Scan_11.02.2015.1VRN0F.pdf

Date: November 30, 2015 02:25PM

My name is Jacob,
Here is true story:
David close here operation on November 1st 2015.
He contact me on October 24 a nd ask if I am interesting to purchase his business. We was in communication with him using line service. After my accountant made analyzes of his assets we make proposal to purchase only client list, domains and marketing account with Demand force.
He was agree to sell his assets for $10,000. After wire hit his account.
David deliver to us all this information. Soon after he reverse demand force
and send using this software this letter.

Reason why he done this is he owned to his clients over $300,000.

Aria Medispa www.ariamedispa.com a large company provide over 100 unique services, spent a lots of money investing , in lasers, Ultrashapes, cryogenic
therapy machines.
Please support our company and do not listen person who escape hois obligation to his client.

Last we honor to his customers 50% of their royalty with David company Touch of Asia.

I am not hiding, his my direct phone 215 431 2670. call me if you have any concerns.
I am asking you to support me and my company we do not done anything wrong
Thank yoiu

Posted by: Keith ()
Date: May 14, 2016 01:39AM

Hari Bol

Posted by: Yakov ()
Date: January 11, 2018 12:01PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.