HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Living in Loudoun Blows
Posted by: Unfortunately in Loudoun ()
Date: October 12, 2015 11:45PM

Recently came back to the area and decided to try to tryout living in Loudoun County. Huge mistake on my part.

For one it's nothing but yuppies and rednecks out here. The former are all ultra-liberal douchbags and assholes who are too busy turning this once ardently conservative place into another Montgomery County. While the latter are aggravating lowlifes.

The only thing Loudoun County has going for it is the Very good education system(which even bests Fairfax) and the pristine countryside to the west that is NOT Eastern Loudoun.

Other then that traffic is horrendous at all hours of the day(bumper to bumper everyday and all day on Route 7/the Dulles Toll Road. It's incomvenent as hell to anything, and lacks any amenities or nightlife whatsoever(everything is closed by 9PM at the latest).

While taxes are some of the highest in the region even higher then Fairfax (just glad I'm renting and not actually owning a house).

Meanwhile the Loudoun County Government is extremely corrupt and incompetent. It makes people like Sharon Bulova and Stacy Kincaid look like examples of good government.

I'll just be glad when my lease is up so I can get out of here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Living in Loudoun Blows
Posted by: Unfortunately in Fairfax ()
Date: October 12, 2015 11:59PM

Recently came back to the area and decided to try to tryout living in Fairfax County. Huge mistake on my part.

For one it's nothing but yuppies and rednecks out here. The former are all ultra-liberal douchbags and assholes who are too busy turning this once ardently conservative place into another Montgomery County. While the latter are aggravating lowlifes.

Other then that traffic is horrendous at all hours of the day(bumper to bumper everyday and all day on Route 7/66. It's inconvenient as hell to anything, and lacks any amenities or nightlife whatsoever(everything is closed by 9PM at the latest).

While taxes are some of the highest in the region even higher then Arlington (just glad I'm renting and not actually owning a house).

Re: Living in Loudoun Blows
Posted by: Erft ()
Date: October 13, 2015 12:34AM

I thought about buying in Loudoun off the Greenway. After several nights 5-7pm in rush hour traffic checking out the area I reconsidered.

How the F can Loudoun county have WORSE gridlock than FFX county? Now that's where Loudoun needs get an award.

That and some of the biggest tittie yuppie women with 3 year olds.

Posted by: Mickey Dolenz ()
Date: October 13, 2015 01:56AM

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday...aay

Posted by: Observant Observer ()
Date: October 13, 2015 08:05AM

Erft Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How the F can Loudoun county have WORSE gridlock
> than FFX county?

The roads in Loudoun are even more poorly designed than those in Fairfax.

Erft Wrote:
> than FFX county?

Erft Wrote:
> than FFX county?

Erft Wrote:
> than FFX county?

Erft Wrote:
> than FFX county?

Erft Wrote:
> than FFX county?

Erft Wrote:
> than FFX county?

Posted by: 'Trickle UP Economy' ()
Date: October 13, 2015 08:12AM

With the more recent, deliberately created excuse of the terrorism the rich created an always have, they, out of furthered sloth and greed, the already existing problems generated by same are simply going to get worse. The 'elites' (the 'modern day aristocrates') that own everything and are literally paying no taxes by comparison to the ones doing the real work are locking in their profit margins easily now. Especially with the above mentioned 'terrorist factor' thrown in for good measure that they, (the filthy rich and the filthy rich influenced government), know very well that they, and they alone, created. Making all the 'big money decisions' in/with all the foreign affairs matters that this country should have never became involved in from the start. The system that they have crafts is doomed to fail the overall majority when it comes to any monetary system. In the meantime, the average Joe/Jane citizen gets to do all the real work for inferior wages that never ever quite 'cut the mustard' when it comes to obtaining 'The American Standard' of living. In which, of course, the full of sloth and greed filthy rich and their richly controlled government have slowly but surely brainwashed us all into defining it as 'The American Dream'.
So as to keep us all, the majority, groping for something they were 'born into', and we (you) will never have. All with a false hope 'fish hook'. With this 'carrot' hanging on the end of it. Just high enough for you to not reach no matter how high you can jump! Sucker! With only an elite, very few richly backed lucky ones ever to gain the carrot.
So JUMP rabbit, JUMP! While the falsely proclaimed ones that declare they deserve all the wealth and get to selectively choose who is entitled to the fewer and fewer carrots being dolled out with discrimination and prejudice. And they all move slowly like turtles. Use see many of them regularly at the local churches on Sundays and other church gatherings. Proclaiming themselves as having religion while practices all of the above mentioned. Whole also practicing this at the same time:
Attachments:
7687199d_tumblr_mvf24a7ILS1qkmapxo1_1280~01~02.jpg
773b2a55_keep-calm-and-all-hail-sweet-satan.png
fd1b11ed_invcross1.jpg

Posted by: anooon ()
Date: October 13, 2015 08:44AM

I also considered Loudoun- until I ran into that traffic and saw how the homes were being built!

I LOVE the Ashburn area with its nice, modern townhomes/houses- but realized as I was watching some of them being built, they are literally 2 x4's (or whatever measurement of cheap wood), plaster and drywall.

One good severe storm/earthquake coming through and those homes are TOAST. I prefer a brick home, so I will save up to get my own built.

I realize this area doesn't get much in terms of bad enviromental events, but I prefer a house where if someone punches a wall their fist won't simply go through. I feel like a mobile home is about the same in terms of quality!

Those homes LOOK nice but look like they would start to fall apart in 40 years (just after the mortgage is paid off go figure) while my grandma's solid brick house built in the early 1900's is still standing strong.

Not to mention, the cheap builders who rush the workers (usually not of this country) who take shortcuts and use cheap materials to build them (see- chinese drywall) - maybe spending 75k in materials to build it- then turning around and charging upwards of 500k to sell it. One of my friends bought one brand-new at the time (2008) and only 7 years in is noticing cracks in the joists and on the walls as it is literally starting to fall apart!!! He is making a nice profit in fixing it quick and selling it to another sucker who HAS to live there in Cashburn...so good luck to the next owner!!!

Just my 2 cents...look up (major builder) complaints on google if you don't believe me!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.