HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
”We just don’t want this store at this location bordering an elementary school. We certainly don’t want to have to drive by the store and explain it to our kids.” — Victoria Manoogian
Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: October 10, 2015 06:46AM

Bwahahahaha! libs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ”We just don’t want this store at this location bordering an elementary school. We certainly don’t want to have to drive by the store and explain it to our kids.” — Victoria Manoogian
Posted by: T. Jefferson ()
Date: October 10, 2015 07:03AM

God forbid this bitch would have to explain the Constitution and bill of rights to her kids. They sure don't do that in public school. Well, unless you're a perverted sexual deviant that wants to fuck another boy in the ass, then that's okay.

Re: ”We just don’t want this store at this location bordering an elementary school. We certainly don’t want to have to drive by the store and explain it to our kids.” — Victoria Manoogian
Posted by: historian ()
Date: October 10, 2015 07:03AM

Does this woman also protest schools for teaching about the Constitution? How will she ever explain to her kids what the Second Amendment means?

Raising a new generation of crime victims, the helicopter blades are running hard!

Posted by: Hector ()
Date: October 10, 2015 07:06AM

Libtards hate the truth. They are murderers.

Explain this to your kid libtard moron.
Attachments:
7.jpg

Posted by: Vickbortion ()
Date: October 10, 2015 07:16AM

Hector Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtards hate the truth. They are murderers.
>
> Explain this to your kid libtard moron.

I wonder how many of Vick's kids were prepared for procurement? How many of her daughters kids will be?

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 10, 2015 07:25AM

The empty barrel makes the most noise.

Posted by: PmTtn ()
Date: October 10, 2015 08:36AM

Heaven forbid that Victoria has to explain to her kids about the new FCPS Gender Fluidity situation or what happened with Bruce/Catlin Jenner.

I bet Victoria does not even want to "explain" to her kids about the "Birds and the Bee's".

Or how about "explaining" all the "Thugs" at Tysons Corner when they are shopping at Urban Outfitters, Hollister, Nordstrom, Abercrombie and Vineyard Vines.

So sad that McLean and FCPS is not longer the Utopia Victoria had envisioned.

Posted by: stay in your bubble ()
Date: October 10, 2015 09:01AM

If you cant explain a legitimate business to your child you had better get someone else to tackle this transgender stuff

Posted by: Proofsb ()
Date: October 10, 2015 09:34AM

Is there any proof this was actually said? Most random threads on here with no sources seem to be created be loser trolls who actually think they are smart for coming up with some subtle post. I'm not saying this quote definitely wasn't said but I could also see this being made up. In fact I by this never happened.

Posted by: XDdvX ()
Date: October 10, 2015 09:50AM

Proofsb Wrote:
> Is there any proof this was actually said? Most
> random threads on here with no sources seem to be
> created be loser trolls who actually think they
> are smart for coming up with some subtle post. I'm
> not saying this quote definitely wasn't said but I
> could also see this being made up. In fact I by
> this never happened.

How about this - http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/news/2015/sep/29/hundreds-protest-gun-shop-opens-next-mclean-elemen/

Posted by: LMETFY ()
Date: October 10, 2015 10:20AM

XDdvX Wrote:
> Proofsb Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is there any proof this was actually said? Most
> > random threads on here with no sources seem to
> be
> > created be loser trolls who actually think they
> > are smart for coming up with some subtle post.
> I'm
> > not saying this quote definitely wasn't said but
> I
> > could also see this being made up. In fact I by
> > this never happened.
>
>
> How about this -
> http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/news/2015/sep/
> 29/hundreds-protest-gun-shop-opens-next-mclean-ele
> men/

It's kind of garbled, but I can understand why a mom wouldn't want to explain to young kids why guys with small penises are obsessed with guns, or how men who are losers want to carry around their guns in public.

Posted by: notbymycount ()
Date: October 10, 2015 10:25AM

XDdvX Wrote:
> Proofsb Wrote:
> -----
> > Is there any proof this was actually said? Most
> > random threads on here with no sources seem to
> be
> > created be loser trolls who actually think they
> > are smart for coming up with some subtle post.
> I'm
> > not saying this quote definitely wasn't said but
> I
> > could also see this being made up. In fact I by
> > this never happened.
>
>
> How about this -
> http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/news/2015/sep/
> 29/hundreds-protest-gun-shop-opens-next-mclean-ele
> men/

"Hundreds of people protested" my ass. Two dozen does not equal "hundreds".
Somebody skipped basic arithmetic in elementary school.

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: October 10, 2015 11:32AM

libs hate America. Wrote:
> Bwahahahaha! libs!

I can relate. I don't like driving by churches and having to explain to my kids about all the evil done in the name of religion, or driving by McDonald's and explaining how unhealthy and crappy the food is in there, or by the Capitol and explaining how corrupt our legislature is. No, I just tell my kids to read, to ask questions,and learn and reach their own clonclusions based on facts rather than emotions. The first rule, of course, is not to shelter them from the world. Shelter keeps them from seeing all sides of the issue.

I wonder if that is Ms. Manoogian's approach or is she one of these doting, helicopter parents deliberately stunting her kids' development?

Posted by: wowyourcrazy ()
Date: October 10, 2015 11:35AM

Vickbortion Wrote:
> Hector Wrote:
> -----
> > Libtards hate the truth. They are murderers.
> >
> > Explain this to your kid libtard moron.
>
> I wonder how many of Vick's kids were prepared for
> procurement? How many of her daughters kids will
> be?

How you got from the orginal posters complaint to this is insane! you truly are crazy wow

Posted by: Colonel Colt ()
Date: October 10, 2015 11:49AM

wowyourcrazy Wrote:
> Vickbortion Wrote:
> -----
> > Hector Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Libtards hate the truth. They are murderers.
> > >
> > > Explain this to your kid libtard moron.
> >
> > I wonder how many of Vick's kids were prepared
> for
> > procurement? How many of her daughters kids
> will
> > be?
>
>
>
> How you got from the orginal posters complaint to
> this is insane! you truly are crazy wow

This thread is the best argument in favor of gun control. There is precious little substance, just a bunch of rants from some unhinged lunatics who are working themselves up into such a lather that they may start firing any day now. Boys, one can disagree without being disagreeable.

Posted by: Lib Catcher ()
Date: October 10, 2015 12:25PM

Colonel Colt Wrote:
>... Boys, one can
> disagree without being disagreeable.

Says the hysterical libtard who spits in the face of peaceful, law-abiding Americans.

Posted by: IFlySoloBitch ()
Date: October 10, 2015 12:27PM

Seems like idiot parents these want to do anything to avoid a conversation with their kids.

Posted by: IFlySoloBitch ()
Date: October 10, 2015 12:28PM

*these days

Date: October 10, 2015 05:26PM

They forgot to mention how she posted the name,address, and phone number of the owner of the property to start a series of harassment against him. Thereby, trying to Force the owner to break the contract with the shop.

A normal person would usually start by discussing her concerns with Nova Firearms, instead she goes scorched earth, making it a "us against them' problem.
Even Foult says there should be a way to work together, but the bitch worked the "Liberals" into a lather. Such a lather that they sat on their asses and signed a petition and wet their pants when they finally saw an open carry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2015 05:27PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: Hector ()
Date: October 10, 2015 05:37PM

Libtards are not normal people.

Hence, you cannot deal with them with proper reason or discourse.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That is why they go full blown loony in lieu of normal dictate.

You fight baby killer libtards with grit.

Posted by: Quit shooting your foot ()
Date: October 10, 2015 07:49PM

How many threads are there going to written on this silly ass subject? It's just a gun store and you dumbfucks are making it a bigger deal than the silly anti-gun fanatics. If you support it then put your money where your mouth is.
Go visit and buy something.
And grow the fuck up 'libs hate' whatever. You're a bigger hypocrite than any of the libs you cry about.

Posted by: John Rambo ()
Date: October 10, 2015 08:59PM

She drew first blood, not me. Did her attempt to make it personal by publishing the home address of the owner backfire or what? Nasty bitch!

Date: October 10, 2015 09:13PM

The bitch is still behind the scenes, giving interviews,being the uberbitch of Mclean. She made herself the main target, while not being held accountable. Vicky deserves everything she gets.

Posted by: Do it yourself ()
Date: October 10, 2015 09:13PM

What is the problem with a new Napa auto parts store?

Posted by: Juror ()
Date: October 10, 2015 09:36PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
> The bitch is still behind the scenes, giving
> interviews,being the uberbitch of Mclean. She made
> herself the main target, while not being held
> accountable. Vicky deserves everything she gets.

What the fuck are you talking about, dude? All she is getting now is sympathy and support, and all you are getting is ignored. No matter what happens, she'll still be rich and you'll still be a total loser trolling the Internet for a few friends with dicks just as small as yours.

Posted by: bG9Xb ()
Date: October 11, 2015 06:12AM

Mommy, why is that man selling goods in exchange for money?

Posted by: bEWLy ()
Date: October 11, 2015 07:12AM

Haha. I know, really! Why couldn't the reporter have said that? He would have been a headline himself.

Have there always been people this stupid or is this a new phenomenon?

Date: October 11, 2015 07:14AM

Juror Wrote:
> Ying Ko Wrote:
> -----
> > The bitch is still behind the scenes, giving
> > interviews,being the uberbitch of Mclean. She
> made
> > herself the main target, while not being held
> > accountable. Vicky deserves everything she
> gets.
>
> What the fuck are you talking about, dude? All
> she is getting now is sympathy and support, and
> all you are getting is ignored. No matter what
> happens, she'll still be rich and you'll still be
> a total loser trolling the Internet for a few
> friends with dicks just as small as yours.

I'm not sure what you're talking about,DUD. No one is changing their minds about the situation. People see and believe what they are already inclined to believe. I call it the "Archie Bunker Syndrome"- Blue collar hero or bigot?

I'm trying to keep this in Google search so the people who would see her as a horse's ass will know what a polarizing bitch she is. I'm trying to make sure the real story stays out there.

P.S. This is hardly the only site I use. Believe me, the word is getting around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2015 07:16AM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: F77K7 ()
Date: October 11, 2015 08:16AM

Victoria is becoming a MUCH bigger topic that she may have ever planned on becoming. Not necessarily in a good way for her. Her behavior/comments are becoming national on MANY different forums and discussion groups.

Lets just say the 2nd Amendment supporters are NONE too pleased.

I see the Governors wife signed the Change.org petition very late in the game and I expect this issue to quickly be discussed by Hilary sometime soon, even if is a pre-spun jab.

Blowboma will be opining about this issue in the near term as well, he will probably invite Victoria to the White House for a dog and pony show to show how even everyday suburban moms can take up cause and change the fabric of America.

Oh well, we shall see how Victoria is doing in the the coming weeks and months.

Wonder if her kids still go to school next door or if she put her money where her mouth is and took action for her own cause?

Posted by: soopT ()
Date: October 11, 2015 08:41AM

F77K7 Wrote:
> Victoria is becoming a MUCH bigger topic that she
> may have ever planned on becoming. Not necessarily
> in a good way for her. Her behavior/comments are
> becoming national on MANY different forums and
> discussion groups.
>
> Lets just say the 2nd Amendment supporters are
> NONE too pleased.
>
> I see the Governors wife signed the Change.org
> petition very late in the game and I expect this
> issue to quickly be discussed by Hilary sometime
> soon, even if is a pre-spun jab.
>
> Blowboma will be opining about this issue in the
> near term as well, he will probably invite
> Victoria to the White House for a dog and pony
> show to show how even everyday suburban moms can
> take up cause and change the fabric of America.
>
> Oh well, we shall see how Victoria is doing in the
> the coming weeks and months.
>
> Wonder if her kids still go to school next door or
> if she put her money where her mouth is and took
> action for her own cause?

I'm sure she would feel more comfortable with her kids in DC public schools.
Their gun laws really work!!!

Date: October 11, 2015 09:19AM

Quit shooting your foot Wrote:
> How many threads are there going to written on
> this silly ass subject? It's just a gun store and
> you dumbfucks are making it a bigger deal than the
> silly anti-gun fanatics. If you support it then
> put your money where your mouth is.
> Go visit and buy something.
> And grow the fuck up 'libs hate' whatever. You're
> a bigger hypocrite than any of the libs you cry
> about.

Typical lib response. Uninformed, hypocritical, ignorant and just plain stupid. We know it's just a gun store, we are supporting it. This bitch attacked them, posted their home address and started a petition while getting local government involved all because she doesn't want to explain it to her kids. WTF? Why didn't she talk to them before starting all of this? Scared little anti American bitches. Fuck all you libs.

Posted by: The Right America ()
Date: October 11, 2015 09:47AM

> Quit shooting your foot Wrote:
> -----
> > How many threads are there going to written on
> > this silly ass subject? It's just a gun store
> and
> > you dumbfucks are making it a bigger deal than
> the
> > silly anti-gun fanatics. If you support it then
> > put your money where your mouth is.
> > Go visit and buy something.
> > And grow the fuck up 'libs hate' whatever.
> You're
> > a bigger hypocrite than any of the libs you cry
> > about.
>
> Typical lib response. Uninformed, hypocritical,
> ignorant and just plain stupid. We know it's just
> a gun store, we are supporting it. This bitch
> attacked them, posted their home address and
> started a petition while getting local government
> involved all because she doesn't want to explain
> it to her kids. WTF? Why didn't she talk to them
> before starting all of this? Scared little anti
> American bitches. Fuck all you libs.

Is this the same 'libs hate America' that owns two beach houses, Cray computer, a horse, throws new furniture away, hikes the Applachian Trail or....
just another liar?
Since you post photos of your kids, why not post one of your beautiful wife?

Posted by: Libsthinkaboutitalot ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:02AM

"It's kind of garbled, but I can understand why a mom wouldn't want to explain to young kids why guys with small penises are obsessed with guns"

"No matter what happens, she'll still be rich and you'll still be a total loser trolling the Internet for a few friends with dicks just as small as yours."

Ever notice that liberals spend an unusal amount of time thinking about other mens' penises? Just sayin...

Posted by: Dumfuq. ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:02AM

The Right America Wrote:
> libs hate America. Wrote:
> -----
> > Quit shooting your foot Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > How many threads are there going to written
> on
> > > this silly ass subject? It's just a gun store
> > and
> > > you dumbfucks are making it a bigger deal
> than
> > the
> > > silly anti-gun fanatics. If you support it
> then
> > > put your money where your mouth is.
> > > Go visit and buy something.
> > > And grow the fuck up 'libs hate' whatever.
> > You're
> > > a bigger hypocrite than any of the libs you
> cry
> > > about.
> >
> > Typical lib response. Uninformed, hypocritical,
> > ignorant and just plain stupid. We know it's
> just
> > a gun store, we are supporting it. This bitch
> > attacked them, posted their home address and
> > started a petition while getting local
> government
> > involved all because she doesn't want to
> explain
> > it to her kids. WTF? Why didn't she talk to
> them
> > before starting all of this? Scared little anti
> > American bitches. Fuck all you libs.
>
> Is this the same 'libs hate America' that owns two
> beach houses, Cray computer, a horse, throws new
> furniture away, hikes the Applachian Trail or....
> just another liar?
> Since you post photos of your kids, why not post
> one of your beautiful wife?

Trolls work on the weak minded.
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYcrJaqYLLVio3bYt7jtDVtWCmUfwlJrMuVigjjdKbNU5mF5GQ?hl=en&authuser=0

Posted by: Vicky top left ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:09AM

Attachments:
V093015-118_t180.jpg

Posted by: The Right American ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:34AM

Yep libs, I bought another beach house.
Date: November 14, 2014 01:08AM

I am on a business trip (GSA contract) in the VA beach area and one of the generals I met with invited me to his house in Sandbridge. I liked it so much that I bought a house there. While it's not ocean front you can see the ocean, it has a pool, hot tub, sauna and a crows nest deck. The place is sweet. I paid $600k cash for it that I made from the republican controlled stock market. Holy fuck! 18,000 are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?

Americans won, libs lost. Suck it bitches!

Posted by: The Right American ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:38AM

I just bought a Cray supercomputer to replace my desktop
Date: November 11, 2014 04:13PM

I just bought a Cray XE6 for computing my financial forecasts and planning. What do you libs have, a Chromebook?

Posted by: Certifiable ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:42AM

What certifications do you have?
Date: October 26, 2014 03:16PM

I'll start, I have the following.

PMP
PMI-ACP
ITIL Master
Six Sigma Black Belt
SPHR
CGEIT
PRINCE2
CBAP

Certifications mean everything in the DC job market, and I've worked hard the past 20 years building experience and knowledge proven by certs. What are you doing to prove to employers that you're the one they want?

Posted by: How was that Hike? ()
Date: October 11, 2015 10:53AM

Thru hiking the AT next year.
Date: October 15, 2014 09:31PM

I have completed my plan. I'll be thru hiking the AT next year. This will be my first time. Longest hike I've ever done took two weeks, 6 months will be a challenge. libs wouldn't understand.

Posted by: fungo ()
Date: October 11, 2015 11:40AM

Certifiable Wrote:
> What certifications do you have?
> Posted by: libs hate America. ()
> Date: October 26, 2014 03:16PM
>
> I'll start, I have the following.
>
> PMP
> PMI-ACP
> ITIL Master
> Six Sigma Black Belt
> SPHR
> CGEIT
> PRINCE2
> CBAP
>
>
> Certifications mean everything in the DC job
> market, and I've worked hard the past 20 years
> building experience and knowledge proven by certs.
> What are you doing to prove to employers that
> you're the one they want?

Isn't this the nerds equivalent of showing ones penis to other men for comparison? Sorry, I don't suck cocks or computers. You can zip up.

Oh, just curious, how many miles do you have on your red Camaro?

Posted by: whut? ()
Date: October 11, 2015 11:48AM

Juror Wrote:

> What the fuck are you talking about, dude? All
> she is getting now is sympathy and support, and
> all you are getting is ignored. No matter what
> happens, she'll still be rich and you'll still be
> a total loser trolling the Internet for a few
> friends with dicks just as small as yours.

Attachments:
happy bunny anger.jpg

Posted by: Vicky Wins Every Time ()
Date: October 11, 2015 01:07PM

Vicky Manoogian will have an infinitely better life than the gun crazies spooling here. Six Sigma consultants are a dime a dozen, and she's got way more than a house in a boring part of Va Beach where the beachfront has been disappearing for years.

Date: October 11, 2015 01:25PM

There sure are a lot of people that post under the handle libs hate Americd. Must be something to it.

Anyway, Vicky is an old, ugly, unhappy woman who will go through life as a looney, bat shit crazy, botox faced bitch. Lol!

Posted by: ECehv ()
Date: October 11, 2015 03:13PM

What businesses are OK next to a school? Can I get a list of wholesome businesses?

Banks are out since they attract criminal elements (and free enterprise and evil 1%'ERS).

Grocery stores sell cigarettes, alcohol and condoms.

Posted by: Libtardnation ()
Date: October 11, 2015 04:10PM

ECehv Wrote:
> What businesses are OK next to a school? Can I
> get a list of wholesome businesses?
>
> Banks are out since they attract criminal elements
> (and free enterprise and evil 1%'ERS).
>
> Grocery stores sell cigarettes, alcohol and
> condoms.

There is a bank just as close that has been robbed at least twice.

Posted by: libs hate Liars ()
Date: October 11, 2015 04:39PM

> There sure are a lot of people that post under the
> handle libs hate Americd. Must be something to
> it.
>
> Anyway, Vicky is an old, ugly, unhappy woman who
> will go through life as a looney, bat shit crazy,
> botox faced bitch. Lol!

Nope, only you. Must be a real bitch being caught with your pants down showing how small you are.
Want some more? I don't own a Cray supercomputer but I do have a really good search engine.

Posted by: libs are liars ()
Date: October 11, 2015 04:44PM

I have posted under that moniker before. Easy to troll the libs.

Date: October 11, 2015 04:55PM

libs hate Liars Wrote:
> libs hate America. Wrote:
> -----
> > There sure are a lot of people that post under
> the
> > handle libs hate Americd. Must be something to
> > it.
> >
> > Anyway, Vicky is an old, ugly, unhappy woman
> who
> > will go through life as a looney, bat shit
> crazy,
> > botox faced bitch. Lol!
>
>
> Nope, only you. Must be a real bitch being caught
> with your pants down showing how small you are.
> Want some more? I don't own a Cray supercomputer
> but I do have a really good search engine.

You have to be one of her kids. If I post the family portrait, will you tell us which one you are?

Posted by: partriot ()
Date: October 12, 2015 07:52AM

OP clearly hates America. OP does not believe in democracy or freedom of speech. You discourage free speech when you try to intimidate those with opposing views. OP is no better than those left-wing college students who shout down Ray Kelly, Robert George and the like.

Posted by: Partriot? ()
Date: October 12, 2015 08:28AM

partriot Wrote:
> OP clearly hates America. OP does not believe in
> democracy or freedom of speech. You discourage
> free speech when you try to intimidate those with
> opposing views. OP is no better than those
> left-wing college students who shout down Ray
> Kelly, Robert George and the like.

That was a close one. For a moment I thought you might be one of those tea bagging idiots who claim they are "Patriots". You know the type, beer guzzling fat fucks who cry second amendment rights while never having the balls to give a few years to serve their country.

Posted by: NamVet ()
Date: October 12, 2015 09:00AM

Partriot? Wrote:
> partriot Wrote:
> -----
> > OP clearly hates America. OP does not believe
> in
> > democracy or freedom of speech. You discourage
> > free speech when you try to intimidate those
> with
> > opposing views. OP is no better than those
> > left-wing college students who shout down Ray
> > Kelly, Robert George and the like.
>
>
> That was a close one. For a moment I thought you
> might be one of those tea bagging idiots who claim
> they are "Patriots". You know the type, beer
> guzzling fat fucks who cry second amendment rights
> while never having the balls to give a few years
> to serve their country.

You really need to get out of the house more often.

Posted by: Internet Rambo's ()
Date: October 12, 2015 12:24PM

NamVet Wrote:
> Partriot? Wrote:
> -----
> > partriot Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > OP clearly hates America. OP does not
> believe
> > in
> > > democracy or freedom of speech. You
> discourage
> > > free speech when you try to intimidate those
> > with
> > > opposing views. OP is no better than those
> > > left-wing college students who shout down Ray
> > > Kelly, Robert George and the like.
> >
> >
> > That was a close one. For a moment I thought
> you
> > might be one of those tea bagging idiots who
> claim
> > they are "Patriots". You know the type, beer
> > guzzling fat fucks who cry second amendment
> rights
> > while never having the balls to give a few
> years
> > to serve their country.
>
>
> You really need to get out of the house more
> often.

What the fuck is a NamVet? Trying to sound cool?

Posted by: Cold Dead Hands ()
Date: October 12, 2015 03:01PM

> Bwahahahaha! libs!

Explain what? A store that sells guns? She needs to get out of her bubble and travel to other parts of this country. There are guns stores all over and nobody ever thought they had to explain those either.

By the way, I'll be she has no problem with explaining it to the kids when they pass by a transgender or homosexual couple. For her that would be a teachable moment as we've heard said.

Posted by: jklsdfjher ()
Date: October 12, 2015 03:09PM

Funny how she exercises her right to free speech and would have a fucking stroke if anyone ever tried to limit that right

Date: October 12, 2015 08:18PM

partriot Wrote:
> OP clearly hates America. OP does not believe in
> democracy or freedom of speech. You discourage
> free speech when you try to intimidate those with
> opposing views. OP is no better than those
> left-wing college students who shout down Ray
> Kelly, Robert George and the like.

Um, I quoted a liberal rag, gave no opinion and only stated fact. If anything, I promoted freedom of speech. You are a fool.

libs hate America!

Posted by: Freedom of Bullshit ()
Date: October 12, 2015 08:24PM

Yep libs, I bought another beach house.
Date: November 14, 2014 01:08AM

I am on a business trip (GSA contract) in the VA beach area and one of the generals I met with invited me to his house in Sandbridge. I liked it so much that I bought a house there. While it's not ocean front you can see the ocean, it has a pool, hot tub, sauna and a crows nest deck. The place is sweet. I paid $600k cash for it that I made from the republican controlled stock market. Holy fuck! 18,000 are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?

Americans won, libs lost. Suck it bitches!

Posted by: Kdc4e ()
Date: October 12, 2015 09:08PM

Freedom of Bullshit Wrote:
> Yep libs, I bought another beach house.
> Posted by: libs hate America. ()
> Date: November 14, 2014 01:08AM
>
> I am on a business trip (GSA contract) in the VA
> beach area and one of the generals I met with
> invited me to his house in Sandbridge. I liked it
> so much that I bought a house there. While it's
> not ocean front you can see the ocean, it has a
> pool, hot tub, sauna and a crows nest deck. The
> place is sweet. I paid $600k cash for it that I
> made from the republican controlled stock market.
> Holy fuck! 18,000 are you fucking kidding
> me!?!?!?
>
> Americans won, libs lost. Suck it bitches!

+1.5 mil

Suck it libs!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.