HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will McElveen Reply?
Posted by: Fairfax School Politics Watch ()
Date: October 06, 2015 10:58AM

Will Ryan McElveen respond to a message, just left for him, asking about his recent travel?

Or, will he continue his pattern of ignoring taxpayers?

If he responds, it would show that he has some integrity. If he does not, it is further evidence that the county has been ill served by his immature, self serving, aspirant to higher office. One can only hope he will find some measure of comfort in viewing his large collection of selfies after the election.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will McElveen Reply?
Posted by: Please vote this year ()
Date: October 06, 2015 01:17PM

Vote for a different person

Posted by: Uh huh... ()
Date: October 06, 2015 01:31PM

You no doubt left a calm, well-reasoned voicemail. Just kidding. You probably left a shrill rant that revealed you to be completely unhinged and unworthy of a reply. How close am I?

Posted by: shows what you know ()
Date: October 06, 2015 08:09PM

Uh huh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You no doubt left a calm, well-reasoned voicemail.
> Just kidding. You probably left a shrill rant that
> revealed you to be completely unhinged and
> unworthy of a reply. How close am I?

You are as far off as you can be. I'm not the OP but I sent him an email with the travel report.

I asked him to explain his travel as well as why it seems FCPS spends about $80,000 a month when the policy is supposedly only essential travel.

I do agree with the OP that a failure respond will cost him my vote. Yes they say "better the devil you know" but Devil McElveen has made it clear he is going to double my taxes with transgender bathrooms and hiring Caitlyn Jenner as a consultant.

Posted by: McElveenNeedsToGo ()
Date: October 06, 2015 08:23PM

McElveen needs to go - I watched a school board video the other night where he was talking about class sizes and he said that "his" community wants "lipstick on a pig." how insulting.as a taxpayer and a parent, no way in the world would I vote for him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.