HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I wonder what she thought at the very end?
Posted by: Fairfaxian999 ()
Date: October 05, 2015 03:44PM

I wonder what she thought at the very end?

Natasha’s naked body was pinned to the cold concrete, hands already cuffed behind her back, under the weight of half a dozen armored cops who punched her while she cried. The blows came and went, a background of violence between the brain-jarring impact of voltage that caused her entire body to spasm. The kind of teeth-grinding, spine-arching pain that 50,000 volts will inflict, from a weapon designed to drop linebacker-sized felons in their tracks. But Natasha was already down, not just on the floor but on the floor of a jail, being tortured by the very cops she had called for help in her time of need.

She couldn’t understand why she was subjected to treatment we wouldn’t inflict on a rabid dog. When the voltage hit for the third time, whatever thoughts in her mind shuddered out of sync. The words fell that had fallen her lips, pleading, please don’t hurt me. "You promised not to kill me", still ringing around the tiny cell. Then the voltage again, her body thrashing uncontrollably on the floor. If she was like many who get tased, she would have lost control of her bladder, her bowels.

It might have been the fourth bolt of lightning, maybe it was the fifth, but at some point in that lonely concrete and steel cage, naked and consumed with fear, surrounded by anger and violence, Natasha’s heart gave out. It would not have gone out easily; it was a heart of a mother, the heart of a woman who had overcome endless challenge to become a local honor roll student. But no amount of love, of courage, no will to hold on and see her little daughter one last time, could survive relentless electrocution. Somewhere in that blur of violence and hatred, Natasha McKenna died, her only company the men who had killed her.

As horrible as the thought may be, one can at least imagine how she suffered. What is beyond imagination, beyond all reason, is why. Natasha was not a criminal, she herself had called the police for help in a medical crisis. How is it that she was taken not to the hospital, but the jail? How is it that the team to enter her cell a full week later was not a team of medics, but a SERT team, men clad in weapons and armor developed and trained to put down prison riots.

Yet as awful, as horrific as the actions of those men were, far more troubling is how could a professional law enforcement environment make them think that the merest concept of six men brutally assaulting a naked woman in jail was “all right”? Put aside the split-second decisions in the heat of the moment and ask yourself what went through the mind of the deputies of Sheriff Stacey Kincaid when they met a 24 hours -- a full day before the event -- to plan their tactics? What went through their minds the next morning when after a night to consider the attack plan, they were in their locker room, calmly suiting up for battle? Natasha was already in a cell, she didn’t need to be “contained” to prevent risk to the public. In fact the only person ever in danger was Natasha herself, danger from neglect and forced deprivation of medical attention. Did nobody on the SERT team — or worse, nobody in leadership over them with a whole day of advance notice — think to call a doctor? A psychiatrist? An EMT? Somebody actually trained to deal with a health crisis?

Perhaps equally horrible is that fact that neither the mainstream media nor the special interest groups — those who adamantly purport that “Black Lives Matter” — seem to care enough about Natasha McKenna to call for punishing the person in charge, the Sheriff! An officer who shoots a male felon twice his size gets fired and publicly crucified, but the six men who tortured a black woman to death — and mind you, the event is on videotape — walk away. The sheriff responsible stonewalls the media and other law enforcement investigation for months until she can come up with the notion of a “diversion program” that seems solely geared towards diverting public attention away from a fatal lack of leadership. And literally no one 'in power' calls for this Sheriff to be replaced in the election now just one month away?!

The gears of “business as usual” continue to turn in Fairfax, Virginia as they do in Washington DC, and Stacey Kincaid may well be re-elected in a few weeks to bring the citizens of Fairfax four more years of her special brand of justice. Yes, word is leaking out that she is taking steps to throw the deputies under the bus, but as much as they deserve career-ending loss of work and freedom, what good does it do now? Thugs are replaceable. This is a problem that begins at the top. And politicians at the top will sacrifice any number of pawns to stay on top. That is just how things work.

I must confess that this case has vexed me, for the most un-humanitarian of reasons. I am a white guy, an old-school citizen with no criminal record and nary an unpleasant experience with police. Since I was a kid I have referred to an officer as “Sir” so the odds of my ever being shot while committing a felony just do not exist. But I grew up believing that you call the cops when in need, and I can imagine that were I having some sort of crisis — a stroke, a seizure, some sort of episode that clouded my ability to function — that I would look for a man with a badge. And that now scares me, at least in Fairfax, because I have seen somebody do just that and end up dead. That could happen to me, it could happen to my wife, to my daughter. I could be the next person in a Stacey Kincaid jail lying naked on the floor as the tasers fire off a second time, a third, a fourth. I wouldn’t understand why, any more than Natasha understood why it happened to her.

I wonder what I would think at the very end?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wonder what she thought at the very end?
Posted by: See for yourself... ()
Date: October 05, 2015 04:26PM

Posted by: Logic 101 ()
Date: October 05, 2015 04:27PM

You'd probably think "I should not have done the shit that landed me in here" or maybe "I should not be fighting like this and should go along with whatever they tell me to do 'cuz they're gonna taze my ass!"

And the world is a little bit better today as we're not paying to house and feed yet another crazy-ass and criminal nigger.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 05, 2015 04:30PM

Posted by: well here's what I think ()
Date: October 05, 2015 04:52PM

Vote that cunt Stacy Kincaid out of office.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 05, 2015 04:53PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few thoughts about the mentally ill in this
> country.
>
>
> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/05/j
> ohn-oliver-rips-gop-over-oregon-shooting-reaction-
> worst-time-to-talk-about-mental-health.html?source
> =TDB&via=FB_Page

He taunted a woman in a wheelchair before shooting her. That's more than just mentally ill.

Posted by: Be Careful For What You Ask ()
Date: October 05, 2015 05:32PM

well here's what I think Wrote:
> Vote that cunt Stacy Kincaid out of office.

And we'll be up to our collective asses in more Natasha McKennas.

Posted by: Crazy ass nigga ()
Date: October 05, 2015 05:45PM

....that I'm a crazy ass sheboon?

Posted by: The Time Has Come ()
Date: October 05, 2015 06:11PM

Time to let it go and move on.

Date: October 05, 2015 06:14PM

The Time Has Come Wrote:
> Time to let it go and move on.

Of course, because unresolved murders become so tiresome after a few months.

Posted by: R-A-I-D ()
Date: October 05, 2015 06:20PM

Fairfaxian999 Wrote:
> Of course, because unresolved murders become so
> tiresome after a few months.

Do you agonize so when stepping on a cockroach?

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: October 05, 2015 07:04PM

Cry babies with nothing better to do then fight false causes make me laugh.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 05, 2015 07:08PM

eesh Wrote:
> Ying Ko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A few thoughts about the mentally ill in this
> > country.
> >
> >
> >
> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/05/j
>
> >
> ohn-oliver-rips-gop-over-oregon-shooting-reaction-
>
> >
> worst-time-to-talk-about-mental-health.html?source
>
> > =TDB&via=FB_Page
>
>
>
>
>
> He taunted a woman in a wheelchair before shooting
> her. That's more than just mentally ill.

I think the point is the police aren't equipped or trained for the mentally ill. If the police are involved,it won't end well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2015 07:09PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: ky377 ()
Date: October 05, 2015 07:09PM

>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/05/john-oliver-rips-gop-over-oregon-shooting-reaction-worst-time-to-talk-about-mental-health.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

I guess John Oliver was a liberal arts student. From his comments:

Oliver then cited a pair of reports indicating that less than 5 percent of the 120,000 gun-related killings were perpetrated by people diagnosed with mental disorders (American Journal of Public Health, February 2015), and that the large majority of people with mental disorders are nonviolent (Annals of Epidemiology, May 2015).

And then later:

“Using the criminal justice system to treat the mentally ill isn’t just ineffective—it’s expensive, and it’s dangerous,” said Oliver. “Because often, when someone is having a mental health emergency, the police will be called, and that can end tragically. By some estimates, an incredible half of all incidents involving the police use of deadly force involve a mentally ill person.”

So the majority are non-violent but they make up half of the use of deadly force by officers? Doesn't it seem like there is a problem with handling the mentally ill in this country? We let these people _suffer_ until it comes to a point where there is no options when dealing with them. This is like waiting to treat cancer until it reaches stage 4. Can you now see why just ignoring the mental health issue is a problem?

Fucking idiots.

Posted by: She Was Thinking ()
Date: October 05, 2015 10:20PM

"Mebbe I shood notof bin a dumass savage shit-throwin nigga!"

Posted by: hahaha. ()
Date: October 05, 2015 10:54PM

Fairfaxian999 Wrote:

> I wonder what I would think at the very end?

Not a darn thing.

Posted by: hahaha. ()
Date: October 05, 2015 10:56PM

> Fairfaxian999 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > I wonder what I would think at the very end?

Or...wow...this floor taste better without my shit on it.

Posted by: What?!? ()
Date: October 05, 2015 11:35PM

ky377 Wrote:
> >http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/05/
> john-oliver-rips-gop-over-oregon-shooting-reaction
> -worst-time-to-talk-about-mental-health.html?sourc
> e=TDB&via=FB_Page
>
> I guess John Oliver was a liberal arts student.
> From his comments:
>
> Oliver then cited a pair of reports indicating
> that less than 5 percent of the 120,000
> gun-related killings were perpetrated by people
> diagnosed with mental disorders (American Journal
> of Public Health, February 2015), and that the
> large majority of people with mental disorders are
> nonviolent (Annals of Epidemiology, May 2015).
>
> And then later:
>
> “Using the criminal justice system to treat the
> mentally ill isn’t just ineffective—it’s
> expensive, and it’s dangerous,” said Oliver.
> “Because often, when someone is having a mental
> health emergency, the police will be called, and
> that can end tragically. By some estimates, an
> incredible half of all incidents involving the
> police use of deadly force involve a mentally ill
> person.”
>
> So the majority are non-violent but they make up
> half of the use of deadly force by officers?
> Doesn't it seem like there is a problem with
> handling the mentally ill in this country? We let
> these people _suffer_ until it comes to a point
> where there is no options when dealing with them.
> This is like waiting to treat cancer until it
> reaches stage 4. Can you now see why just
> ignoring the mental health issue is a problem?
>
> Fucking idiots.

Apples and oranges, moron. Gun related killings <> mental health emergency and deadly force by officers. The logical conclusion is that police officers don't know how to effectively deal with the mentally ill and resort to lethal force when confronted with mentally ill behavior. The twisted logic you people use boggles my mind.

Posted by: Goat of Natasha ()
Date: October 06, 2015 02:18AM

now I is gonna be missus natasha satan!

Posted by: u3cuc ()
Date: October 06, 2015 06:09AM

>Apples and oranges, moron. Gun related killings <> mental health emergency and deadly force by officers. The logical conclusion is that police officers don't know how to effectively deal with the mentally ill and resort to lethal force when confronted with mentally ill behavior. The twisted logic you people use boggles my mind.

I don't think so. If half of all police use of force issues are for the mentally ill, this "largely non-violent" group represents a disproportionate incidence rate. The other half of police use of force must not be mentally ill. Since half the population isn't mentally ill, you can easily deduce that violence among the mentally ill is at a higher rate than amount the non mentally ill. So they can't be "largely non-violent" if they have a higher incident rate than the norm.

The police can only do so much when dealing with someone who is off the rails. It doesn't matter how much training they get -- some situations are not resolvable without someone getting hurt. The police are not trained to take a bullet or a knife just so your precious snowflake doesn't get hurt. The police are called to these situations far far too late. People ignore warning signs and wait until the situation devolves into "he has a knife" or "he has a gun" and THEN they call the police. What is the officer supposed to due? Reason with an unreasonable person?

Posted by: newsreader ()
Date: October 06, 2015 07:04AM

I guess I saw a different video than the OP, I don't recall seeing a video with just five guys beating and tazing her. I remember a video that started with a bunch of men and women with supervision trying to figure out how to get her out of her cell and into a hospital before they even opened the door.

That said, my thought during the episode was two or three bar bouncers could have had her carried out and set right pretty easily, I think they just looked for some big cops to help but that clearly wasn't enough.

Posted by: Natashas Last Thought ()
Date: October 06, 2015 07:14AM

Obammy sed i kin do amy thin i wantz! Ain't no won kin say nuttin!

Posted by: IFlySoloBitch ()
Date: October 06, 2015 08:21AM

I hate John Oliver more than Piers Morgan. Why are we listening to this foreign fuck?

Posted by: Liberal Humor is Weak ()
Date: October 06, 2015 03:12PM

Your hatred of John Oliver is only exceeded by John Oliver's hatred of America.

Posted by: 0mce2 ()
Date: October 06, 2015 03:38PM

IFlySoloBitch Wrote:
> I hate John Oliver more than Piers Morgan. Why are
> we listening to this foreign fuck?

Conservatives love foreigner Rupert Murdoch, so why not?

Date: October 08, 2015 09:38PM

ACTUAL PHOTO OF NATASHA AFTER STACEY KINCAID'S DEPUTIES GOT THROUGH WITH HER. STACY'S ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THAT DEPUTIES DISCUSSED THE MATTER WITH NEWS PERSONNEL..
Attachments:
natasha hospital.jpg

Posted by: Very Sad ()
Date: October 09, 2015 02:13AM

Whoever keeps posting this crap didn't do nuttin to help the violent savage either, so feel free to STFU! Glad it's dead! Hope it's kin joins it soon.

Posted by: 3455554345 ()
Date: October 09, 2015 06:48AM

I wonder what she thought at the very end.

Maybe she thought that it might have actually been a good idea to take the medicine the doctors told her to take.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.