HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gender Neutral Hotel Rooms BEWARE
Posted by: tired of fairfax county ()
Date: October 04, 2015 11:57AM

Would you want your intermediate school son going on a class trip assigned to a hotel room with Michelle Takaoka as a roommate? Think about it Mom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gender Neutral Hotel Rooms BEWARE
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 04, 2015 12:10PM

why not?

Posted by: as if ()
Date: October 04, 2015 12:26PM

If you allow your middle school child to go on a "class trip" that involves hotel rooms, you are a bad parent.

Posted by: be afraid, very afraid ()
Date: October 04, 2015 01:31PM

FCPS has perverts like Laurence Einuis in it. The current school board is more interested in more bathrooms and Flip Flippen's horses than protecting the kids from the Einuises of the world.

We need a need a NEW school board that has its priorities straight. That means getting rid of all the incumbents. Some are running unopposed, but we can certainly get rid of the three at large members. In particular, we need to get rid of Ryan McElveen-the architect of the transgender strategy.

When your son comes home and decides wearing a dress is a good idea, thank McElveen. When your daughter tells you a "girl" with a penis changes in her locker room, thank McElveen.

Posted by: Fucking idiots ()
Date: October 04, 2015 01:33PM

The shit you guys obsess on is mind boggling.

Posted by: Ain't That The Truth ()
Date: October 04, 2015 02:33PM

^ +1000

Posted by: where did it begin? ()
Date: October 04, 2015 02:58PM

Transgender was not an issue until Ryan McElveen made it one. Go back and listen to what he had to say. Then go and search for the posts by Ethan Parker on what "transgender rights" would entail. That's where you will find all sorts of stuff on bathrooms, locker rooms, and so on.

We don't obsess over it-McElveen does. We merely disagree with it. McElveen is very likely going to be very surprised at the election figures. He won't be the "last minute candidate replacing the woman who ran someone over" he'll be the guy with the Michelle Obama selfie and who pushed through what many see as the Bruce Jenner Initiative.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 04, 2015 03:20PM

I used to think I didn't like children, but now I realize it's the shitty parents I can't stand. The bullshit you guys focus on. I'd worry about the kids education, accommodating the latinos (they are here to stay), and getting God (not for some stupid holiday) back in the schools.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.