HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pedophile FCPS Teachers are a GREATER DANGER to Kids than Some Little Old Gun Shop in McLean...
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 01, 2015 06:06PM

I will say this with no evidence to back it up. I am sure if researched, it is absolutely the case.

I cannot recall a single incident of a gun shop in Fairfax County harming the small fries.. There have been many high profile molestation cases. Lawrence Einus comes to mind.

I'm sure I am correct once again. Going out for a while, love to read your answers later, libturds!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pedophile FCPS Teachers are a GREATER DANGER to Kids than Some Little Old Gun Shop in McLean...
Posted by: Sharon Bulova ()
Date: October 02, 2015 06:58AM

But democrats ADORE pedophiles, rapists and murderers. Law-abiding taxpayers? Not so much.

Re: Pedophile FCPS Teachers are a GREATER DANGER to Kids than Some Little Old Gun Shop in McLean...
Posted by: Cooper Mom ()
Date: October 02, 2015 10:56AM

Still waiting for the explanation from Cooper MS on why a teacher suddenly was no longer employed last year 1 week prior to school starting, with the school scrambling for a replacement. Teacher well known for taking kids on trips, out to lunch, etc. Something fishy, and it got completely buried by FCPS.

Posted by: Madison Dad ()
Date: October 02, 2015 10:58AM

Wingnutty's ongoing fascination with pedophiles....hmmm.

Posted by: Whole Foods Prius Driver ()
Date: October 02, 2015 11:15AM

Madison Dad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wingnutty's ongoing fascination with
> pedophiles....hmmm.

Seriously.
Although, I've missed some of the secret democratic party meetings to discuss the super secret agenda. Maybe now I'm supposed to adore pedophiles, rapists and murderers?

To be honest, I was busy hiring illegal immigrants to build a new community for transgender lesbian teachers to take over FCPS. On weekends, we'll go door to door to make sure there are no guns in homes.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: October 02, 2015 04:28PM

Somehow I was silently reading Whole Foods Prius Driver’s post with a high-pitched voice. Weird.

Posted by: EjMmb ()
Date: October 02, 2015 04:38PM

causeican Wrote:
> Somehow I was silently reading Whole Foods Prius
> Driver’s post with a high-pitched voice. Weird.

And a distinct lisp.

Date: October 02, 2015 06:57PM

I could literally be sleeping with my old geometry teacher right now. He always was staring at me and touches me whenever he sees me

Posted by: That's You All Over ()
Date: October 02, 2015 07:17PM

"I will say this with no evidence to back it up." That pretty much sums up every post you make.

Posted by: sshool student ()
Date: October 03, 2015 02:21PM

The real danger to school students is the cops. School Resource Officers are faggots.No real cop wants kiddie detail except the ones that want to detail the kiddies. Faggots.

Posted by: fagged by cop at school ()
Date: October 04, 2015 11:23AM

> The real danger to school students is the cops.

Speaking as a victim, I can tell you this is absolutely true. South County High School, last year.

Posted by: Dumbass libturdz. ()
Date: October 04, 2015 11:49AM

Like Fairfax county's own Michael Bolos.

Posted by: Aaaaand... ()
Date: October 04, 2015 10:32PM

...white trash downstate assholes who spend their time jacking off to FFU posts should spend their time and energy growing peanuts. Us wealthy NOrthern Virginans appreciate your contribution to bar snacks, but please STFU otherwise.

Posted by: WingNut Just Passing Through ()
Date: October 05, 2015 07:58AM

So far I haven't seen a single case of an ill effect of a gun store "too close to a school" in McLean or Fairfax County. Maybe there have been some and I am missing or forgetting them.

Can someone please list for me all of the dangerous incidents involving gun shops and schools in the county?

I am pretty busy this week, but I am sure it would be easy for someone to document them. It would be helpful to put these events on a side to side comparison with the criminal convictions of FCPS teachers for child molestation to see which number of events are greater.

Posted by: Twangin' Eddie ()
Date: October 05, 2015 09:59AM

Wingnut at a keyboard is a greater danger to kids than some little old gun shop in McLean...

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 05, 2015 05:42PM

Twangin' Eddie Wrote:
> Wingnut at a keyboard is a greater danger to kids
> than some little old gun shop in McLean...

BFHx73iJ_400x400.jpeg

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: feltup ()
Date: October 06, 2015 02:59PM

fucking cop cornered me today. i didn't quite escape.

Posted by: fedupwiththis ()
Date: October 06, 2015 03:20PM

It's all too easy for these cops. Small quantity of weed. Plant on boy. Boy takes lesser off evils by doing a little thing. Cop demands more. Boy has no way out. Boy succumbs to cop. Cop reuses small quantity of weed on another boy.

Posted by: fedupwithittoo ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:34PM

I have name and badge number

Posted by: fedupwiththisthree ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:41PM

What I'm Thankful For This Year

I'm thankful that So. County High School is closed for four days and I don't have to let the School Resource Officer fell me up.

Posted by: uuFdW ()
Date: February 06, 2016 12:08AM

I guess you mean "feel" up.

Will you name the School Resource Officer who feels you up?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.