HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Prieto Execution POSTPONED, They Want to Make Sure the Lethal Execution Drug Doesn't Cause "UNNECESSARY PAIN"
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 01, 2015 08:32AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-postpones-prieto-execution-pending-hearing-tomorrow/2015/09/30/2b01b034-67a5-11e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html

Wussy judge Anthony J. Trenga.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prieto Execution POSTPONED, They Want to Make Sure the Lethal Execution Drug Doesn't Cause "UNNECESSARY PAIN"
Posted by: kmetb ()
Date: October 01, 2015 08:44AM

Psychological pain can be pretty bad too. I say just keep leading him to the chamber call it off repeat - fun to think of him all scared and shaky. What a douche nozzle this ahole is.

Re: Prieto Execution POSTPONED, They Want to Make Sure the Lethal Execution Drug Doesn't Cause "UNNECESSARY PAIN"
Posted by: Shrillary ()
Date: October 01, 2015 08:49AM

How about letting the victim's family pick out the method of execution

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 01, 2015 08:55AM

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2015 06:30AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Fairfax how ()
Date: October 01, 2015 08:55AM

Off topic this shit

Posted by: Reston Murders ()
Date: October 01, 2015 09:15AM

Fairfax how Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Off topic this shit

Murders in Reston, Reston in Fairfax.

Move back to Massachussetts, please.

Posted by: BrianSchoeneman ()
Date: October 01, 2015 09:41AM

We're still arguing over the drug mix, despite the fact that there was clearly established pain in hanging, firing squad, gas chamber, and electric chair executions, I am not aware of many stays issued to study the pain level of those execution methods.

This is a waste of time. The death penalty exists for cases like Prieto's.

Posted by: Bring it back... ()
Date: October 01, 2015 09:45AM

Just bring back the electric chair. No more bitching from drug companies or lawyers about where the drugs come from.

I guess the lawyers could argue if the charge was made of red or white oak. Or maybe if the electricity was nuclear, coal, or green produced.

Just end this fucker for once and for all.

Posted by: Bring it back.... ()
Date: October 01, 2015 09:47AM

Bring it back... Wrote:

> I guess the lawyers could argue if the CHAIR was
> made of red or white oak.

Date: October 01, 2015 09:50AM

But BUT ! They said that only the "High Court" could intervene .

I guess this judge is "High" all right. Pityful!

>clearly established pain and electric chair executions

Every neurologist I've heard of says NO Way. Where did you get that?

From a "Higher" source ?

Date: October 01, 2015 10:41AM

Double Action Jackson Wrote:
> But BUT ! They said that only the "High Court"
> could intervene .
>
> I guess this judge is "High" all right. Pityful!
>
> >clearly established pain and electric chair
> executions
>
> Every neurologist I've heard of says NO Way. Where
> did you get that?
>
> From a "Higher" source ?

It was in a movie.

Posted by: what do you expect? ()
Date: October 01, 2015 10:54AM

WingNut Wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety
> /judge-postpones-prieto-execution-pending-hearing-
> tomorrow/2015/09/30/2b01b034-67a5-11e5-8325-a42b5a
> 459b1e_story.html
>
>
> Wussy judge Anthony J. Trenga.

He was nominated by George W. Bush.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 01, 2015 12:27PM

It has been quite common for sympathetic judges to hand down stays in death penalty cases only to see them overturned in a few hours to a few days. What is the over/under on how long this stay lasts?

Posted by: Fairfax Conservative ()
Date: October 01, 2015 06:21PM

My stance against the Death Penalty usually surprises my Liberal friends (some of whom support the DP).

From a civic standpoint, I can't see how it is ever justified that our Government commit a homicide except in exigent circumstances.

From a religious standpoint, it's just plain forbidden.

But, my 20 years as a criminal defense attorney have shown that people lie on the stand, left and right. And this includes police officers.

Also, the DP has been applied unequally across America, and here in Virginia. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then don't even think to ask about it until you study the history and the facts.

Posted by: Just a little pin prick... ()
Date: October 01, 2015 09:45PM

Alfredo Prieto executed at 9:17 pm. Last words: "Let's get this over with."

Good Bye!

Date: October 01, 2015 10:00PM

Yes you lousy NON Macho Coward Its Over Now And You have just started to burn in Hell Forever. F.U. .

Posted by: Disappointed ()
Date: October 01, 2015 10:16PM

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping that somehow his execution was botched and he writhed in absolute pain and agony.

Prieto was the poster child for the death penalty. He was evil incarnate. While I appreciate the view expressed by Fairfax Conservative that trials are not fool proof, I don't believe there was any doubt that Prieto was GUILTY. Not even the Pope made any pleas to save this worthless SOB.

I do hope that the end of his miserable life brings some measure of comfort to the families and friends of his victims.

Date: October 01, 2015 10:21PM

This is TRUE. He will never Kill again.

In prison, a guard, a volunteer, a prison worker, or another prisoner who may be just trying to do his time get out and put the past behind living the rest of his life as a "model citizen" and causing no harm or pain to others.

Date: October 01, 2015 11:26PM

it took long enough. he is no longer a problem for the C. of VA.

Date: October 01, 2015 11:32PM

Glad to see this was finally resolved.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: October 02, 2015 07:50AM

I don't see the difficulty here....

The vet can take a chemical cocktail and putmy dog down with no apparent pain and it happens in about 30 seconds.

why can't we use the same drugs on humans...

I'm in favor of lead poisioning though... simple cheap and pretty quick.

why the fuck do we give convicted criminals so many rights...

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: October 02, 2015 08:49AM

While the death penalty can make me feel uneasy, only due to the fact that mistakes cannot be corrected after it has been applied, this case doesn't cause me any problems. If just being a selfish sociopath who thinks that what he wants outweighs the rights and lives of others constitutes "intellectual disability", they I don't think anyone could ever be executed.

I think Emo Philips said something along the lines of "If capital punishment makes the state a murderer, does life without parole make the state a gay dungeonmaster?"

Posted by: Henry Hudson For President ()
Date: October 02, 2015 08:55AM

Judge Henry Hudson is truly a great man.

Posted by: The Cynic ()
Date: October 03, 2015 03:49PM

Wasn't it Doug Wilder, the former Democratic governor of Virginia (and African-American, to boot) who once said something along the lines of "Society has a right to put down the mad dogs in its midst"?

Can't think of anyone more appropriate to whom this applies than Alfredo Prieto. Adios, scumbag!

Posted by: razeitall ()
Date: October 03, 2015 10:28PM

Better late than never. He was beyond vile. He was a gang member (of course) and as far as I know never expressed any remorse for his crimes. If there is a hell, he's there.

Posted by: Blade ()
Date: October 05, 2015 11:11AM

Bring back the guillotine. Swift and sure.

While you wouldn't suffer, I wonder if you could feel it? Your brain would still be conscious for a few seconds until it ran out of blood and oxygen.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.