HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
St. Timothy's Vice Principal Friends with Woman who lost parental rights and is/was a heroin addict
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: September 26, 2015 05:26PM

Saint Timothy's catholic school vice principal Danny Dan Cinalli, friends with Cassie Cassandra Lorraine Gagne. She has an extensive criminal record including driving under the influence and more. She also had cps term her parental rights of child Carly, (story has it she was strung out while her shack of a house burnt down with the daughter inside.) This showing one of the school patriarchs likes to openly associate with known criminals and heroin addicts in real life.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: St. Timothy's Vice Principal Friends with Woman who lost parental rights and is/was a heroin addict
Posted by: cognitive dissonance ()
Date: September 26, 2015 06:00PM

But he is a conservative Republican. How can this be?

Re: St. Timothy's Vice Principal Friends with Woman who lost parental rights and is/was a heroin addict
Posted by: Tackleberry ()
Date: September 26, 2015 06:25PM

Who fucking cares? You're a lot worse than anyone else since you decided to malign somebody on a public forum. Asshole.

Posted by: blabbermouth ()
Date: September 27, 2015 01:24AM

He can be friends with whomever he wants. I'm sure all hour friends are perfect. How pretentious can you be

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: September 27, 2015 07:45AM

Not to mention FB friends aren't necessarily real friends. Maybe he's a mentor, giving good advice and trying to steer her in the right direction.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: September 27, 2015 07:48AM

The guy's name is Danny Dan?

Posted by: She still uses ()
Date: June 30, 2016 09:07PM

Wow this photo was taken after a long session some things never change. No wonder she lost her child
Attachments:
image.png

Posted by: Jesus With Lepers ()
Date: June 30, 2016 09:14PM

Sounds like St. Timothy's is teaching good Christian values.
Attachments:
jesuslepers.jpg

Posted by: Dandy Dan ()
Date: June 30, 2016 10:20PM

I concur with that thought she was a good girl, pimping ain't easy
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Ugly duckling ()
Date: June 30, 2016 10:24PM

Dam is that really Cassandra Gagne really? She used to look much better in her days. Wow what anal sex "H" drugs & to much drinking can do to a girl. Ugly hoe

Posted by: jbgrd ()
Date: June 30, 2016 11:40PM

Jesus would never befriend sinners.

Posted by: Feel sorry for her ()
Date: July 02, 2016 02:08PM

I can not believe that Cassie is still screwing all these different guys I feel sorry for her heard about what happened at Bungalows & what she did with Shawn & Kyle they tag teamed her after the Dixie Chick concert last week. Nasty ass

Posted by: She’s back ()
Date: February 08, 2019 05:26PM

Cassie couldn’t stay away from NoVa
Attachments:
2F84078C-4E4D-4485-9567-214DC7BC1AA5.jpeg

Ignorance
Posted by: Cassie Gagne ()
Date: December 01, 2022 09:25PM

All of you are so caught up in the past that it is sad. I made several bad choices in my life. But I grew and learned from them. To respond to everyone's comments about my past drug use, yes, I became addicted to heroin, but did anyone bother to ask why? I was held down and shot up several times. As far as the hilarious comment of me being involved in sexual situations with two men, that is completely false, I have never in my life done anything remotely that disgusting. That also goes for the comment in regard to anal sex. You are using a picture of me that you chose because I look terrible, so it benefits your story. And finally, the comment about me causing a racial fight because I happened to be in Northern Virginia, now you are just pulling strings because I have never been and never will be racist. I have also never caused a fight to happen. I am a mother that is in school and has to find out about these ridiculous posts due to an assignment I had to do. Like I said, please find a hobby outside of trying to hold on to the past. There's a reason none of you live in glass houses.

Re: Ignorance
Posted by: Would Hit ()
Date: December 01, 2022 09:54PM

Cassie Gagne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are
> using a picture of me that you chose because I
> look terrible, so it benefits your story.

You look pretty good to me. It's not a staged glamour shot and obviously you are making some facial expression but I have no complaints otherwise. Drug use is a deal breaker though, sorry. Good morning to you as well.

Re: Ignorance
Posted by: toritedder8 ()
Date: February 22, 2023 02:30AM

Ignoring motorcycle jackets for women can cause accidents because they provide an extra layer of protection that is specifically designed to protect female riders. Motorcycle jackets for women are designed to fit the female body shape and provide extra protection in areas such as the chest, shoulders, and back. This extra protection can help to reduce the severity of injuries in the event of an accident. Additionally, motorcycle jackets for women are often made from materials that are designed to be more breathable and comfortable than those used for men's jackets, which can help to reduce fatigue and improve rider safety.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.