HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: VCCS Audit of NVCC HR
Posted by: FUBAR ()
Date: December 02, 2015 12:38PM

twocents Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I unfortunately have to agree with predictions'
> bullet points.
>
> I would like to add one thing to this sad list of
> predictions. I hope and pray that it is not true,
> but I predict that we will have a situation with
> an active shooter or worse, and our police
> presence will not be adequate enough to address it
> without many casualties. he police train and
> train and are professionals, but they are woefully
> understaffed and are 20 years behind other police
> departments in major metropolitan areas as far as
> having the proper equipment. We are too big an
> organization to not have more officers to cover
> the campus on their shifts. The events of the past
> year have culminated in an atmosphere where all
> police are under attack because of the actions of
> a few bad apples. Not having enough police
> presence here not only is bad for us safety-wise,
> but it also puts the police at risk when
> responding to situations.

I completely agree with you, twocents. I don't even think a lot of the faculty at NOVA know how bad the situation is with manpower at the police department. For about half of the day, there is only one officer on duty at any campus; more specifically from 7-11 am and pm. The low man power makes it difficult to be able to call off for a sick day or to schedule leave because they have to pull people from other campuses to cover the shifts. I've been told overtime isn't allowed and if an officer has to stay late they have to leave early to "flex" off the time that they had to work overtime.

When the active shooter event happened at the Woodbridge campus the Police Department was thrown money at them because it was a knee jerk reaction from the college. Slowly but surely that money has gone down year after year. Safety of the students and faculty should ALWAYS be the number one thing on the list. With the hiring freeze they can't even hire more officers who were/are in the process of being hired. They have officers who have left and are retiring but have no way of being able to fill the positions. But they are able to keep hiring faculty positions because they're "essential to the mission of the college." I'm sorry, but no.

Again, twocents I agree. The events of the past year or two have made an atmosphere where the police have a target on their back. I find it strange that all the county police officers and even officers at George Mason University have switched to the bullet proof vests that they wear on the outside instead of the inside. Why don't the NOVA police have those, or is it something they are working on getting but can't get the funding to do so? Also, with all the filming of police officers why don't the campus police wear video cameras or have them in their cars? It seems like they're being set up for failure if something serious actually happens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 02, 2015 12:43PM

NOVA Mayor Wrote:
> I see other community colleges around the United
> States doing lockdown drills every semester. NOVA
> doesn't do them. They need to get more police
> officers at NOVA. OEM just got a brand new alert
> system in placed at all NOVA campuses. I think
> NOVAPD should have police dogs at each campus and
> center.

Dogs at each campus and center would be difficult to do. But at least one or two dogs that would be able to respond to any campus would be an awesome thing for them to have.

Posted by: Spam B0t ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:18PM

Looks like NVCC is missing enrollment targets and ran out of stimulus money:

https://www.nvcc.edu/president/pdf/2015/admin-council-notes-110315.pdf

Time for worker bees to get busy or get fired.

Date: December 02, 2015 01:29PM

Spam B0t Wrote:
> Looks like NVCC is missing enrollment targets and
> ran out of stimulus money:
>
> https://www.nvcc.edu/president/pdf/2015/admin-coun
> cil-notes-110315.pdf
>
> Time for worker bees to get busy or get fired.

They've said nobody is going to be losing their job due to funding, at least no full time positions. P-14 positions are getting terminated almost on a daily basis.

Posted by: Spam B0t ()
Date: December 02, 2015 02:29PM

FUBAR Wrote:
> Spam B0t Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like NVCC is missing enrollment targets
> and
> > ran out of stimulus money:
> >
> >
>
> > cil-notes-110315.pdf
> >
> > Time for worker bees to get busy or get fired.
>
>
> They've said nobody is going to be losing their
> job due to funding, at least no full time
> positions. P-14 positions are getting terminated
> almost on a daily basis.

Read between the lines of those budget saving recommendation bullets. Tough times are ahead if our Spring enrollment doesn't turn around.

Date: December 02, 2015 02:52PM

Spam B0t Wrote:
> FUBAR Wrote:
> -----
> > Spam B0t Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Looks like NVCC is missing enrollment targets
> > and
> > > ran out of stimulus money:
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > cil-notes-110315.pdf
> > >
> > > Time for worker bees to get busy or get
> fired.
> >
> >
> > They've said nobody is going to be losing their
> > job due to funding, at least no full time
> > positions. P-14 positions are getting
> terminated
> > almost on a daily basis.
>
> Read between the lines of those budget saving
> recommendation bullets. Tough times are ahead if
> our Spring enrollment doesn't turn around.

Spam B0t, seems like you have a pretty good idea of what is going on. Have you heard about the latest egregious misuse of funds? It has to do with the Manassas Campus.

Posted by: Twocents ()
Date: December 02, 2015 11:40PM

FUBAR and Mayor.....There is a veterinary program on one campus so the K9s could be kenneled there. One officer suggested it and the resources could have been provided to make that happen. Deaf ears.

The cops all are trying to make lemonade from lemons but it's hard. Not to mention that they are up against this fear the execs have of cops looking, shall we say.... too "tactical".

My idea of a safe space isn't a room where nobody judges me on my sexuality or race. It's where I can work and students can learn without fear of backpacking crazies and the cops are allowed to look like what they are....a deterrent. PC never saved one life. I'm not intimidated by them because I'm not breaking laws.

Again, not holding my breath. There's no cure for stupid. The fact that this whole clustereff takes place at an institute of higher learning, is an irony that is not lost upon me.

Posted by: Inside for 20 Years ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:27AM

Dane Bramage, it's nice that you can take the time to badmouth the adjunct faculty. NOVA's instruction is built on the backs of adjuncts, who make up about half of the instruction positions.

Most of the people posting on here have NO CLUE how bad the situation really is. Dysfunctional doesn't even begin to describe it.

The good people are being kept down, but the great people are being forced out and passed over.

The campuses don't do things the same way, so it's no surprise to me that there's an audit going on and that Annandale Campus especially is being singled out. Staff there are largely working at cross purposes, with nobody know what anybody else is doing. Getting anything meaningful accomplished has become nearly impossible.

Several have mentioned that diversity is more important than competency and that is a spot-on criticism. I've seen it in action, where incredible teachers in the system for years were passed over for brand new freshly minted PhDs held by people of color who lasted just a few semesters as instructors. They failed miserably for a lot of reasons - no teaching experience, the inability to connect with NOVA student demographics, and perhaps more than anything, the lack of respect for NOVA as an institution. The ones I observed first hand were using NOVA as a springboard to try to get into a "real" (4-yr) college on a tenure track and never intended to give NOVA their 100% effort. It reflects poorly on them as people but it HURTS NOVA and its students.

The vocational & tech programs need to come back. It was said elsewhere in the thread that not everybody needs to or should go to college - and I can tell you as an instructor this is 100% accurate and on point. There are many students wasting their time and money taking core curriculum classes when their efforts (and money) could be better directed to the auto tech, HVAC, welding, etc. programs so they could GET A JOB.

My students that graduate and/or transfer to 4-yr institutions are the exception rather than the rule now. It's sad. I was looking forward to sending my child to NOVA next year, but am sadly looking elsewhere since all this has started up at NOVA.

Nothing will change until and unless people start getting fired and even prosecuted for their behavior. NOVA needs to be purged from the highest levels and the kingdoms some have built broken down by force if necessary. Waiting until contracts expire is myopic - people need to be FIRED and referred to state prosecutors for further action.

Remember this is the state with its most recent governor convicted of corruption!! NOVA is no different. There are many corrupt VPs, managers, directors, etc. that need to go NOW.

Date: December 08, 2015 03:05PM

FUBAR....asked a few posts back why NVCC police don't wear protective vests on the outside of their uniforms, like George Mason and FFX County etc. do.

Do you know how hard it is for the police to get so much as a new replacement HAT at the college? To get their cruisers spot-painted when they are chipped and rusting in spots? Look closely. Raggedy mess is what you see. It's not right.

Protective Vests are serviceable.....but worn and faded from age. It'd be an embarrassment to wear outside their fraying uniforms. As it should be....not embarrassing for the officers, who do the best they can with less....but for the folks who control budgets and spend money on nonsense giveaway key chains and t shirts rather than equipment and salaries! They are the ones who should be ashamed of themselves!

Hope that answers your question.

Posted by: Jane Doe ()
Date: December 09, 2015 06:43PM

Ia still around because Mel Schiavelli has her back. They have each other back...
It's a mess

Posted by: Ssd ()
Date: December 09, 2015 08:09PM

A mess is a understatement and VCCS continues to try and put out the fires to protect themselves. At this point it is very clear that everyone knows and no-one give a dam and all the provost seem to be people of low charter. What a shame.

should she allow to teach our children?
Posted by: Allows to teach after ()
Date: December 09, 2015 08:38PM

Posted by: watchingfromafar ()
Date: December 12, 2015 06:26PM

How lucky NVCC was to acquire VP Schiavelli! NOT. Guess when he first went to NVCC, no one seemed to know him or his past.Heard he was collecting a six figure salary. Wonder if NVCC knew he left Harrisburg University HU, on the brink of bankruptcy?

http://www.watchinghu.com/2012/06/is-harrisburg-university-doomed.html
There are a lot of negative HU blogs about Schiavelli's financial mis-management.
HU calls him “ Do Nothing Mel” and when he finally did something reports are that he was making lots of misstatements

http://www.watchinghu.com/2011/11/mel-nothing-schiavelli-does-something.html

Schiavelli supposedly authorized HU payments to Harrisburg's former Mayor Reed as a ghost instructor for HU. The reports say the class didn't exist and it isn't in the HU curriculum. Reed was indicted in July this past year for financial mis-management of Harrisburg which led to the city declaring bankruptcy.It's in a book Capital Murder by Papst. Wonder if Schiavelli will testify for Reed? Wonder if there will be another book about NVCC and Schiavelli?
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/07/grand_jury_reed_was_a_paid_gho.html

There are some interesting coincidences between the HR Audit findings of financial mis-management at NVCC, and the financial mess at HU. Seems it didn't help that your VP Finance Ina D was also appointed. Is she another ghost employee? Only NVCC can check that out.Hopefully your new President will check out these interesting coincidences.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 13, 2015 08:27AM

Inside for 20 Years Wrote:
> Dane Bramage, it's nice that you can take the time
> to badmouth the adjunct faculty. NOVA's
> instruction is built on the backs of adjuncts, who
> make up about half of the instruction positions.

Fair point, my bad. You're right and my comment was inappropriate.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Date: December 13, 2015 09:54PM

Watchingfromafar.....
Incredible information.
I have recommended several competent executives to apply for some of the executive business development positions here.... They never make the cut. I am beginning to see why.
Sometimes I wonder myself how some of the best folks at the campuses ever got hired....note, NOT appointed. There seems to be a litmus test for cronyism and nepotism that's got to be passed to move on to Braldt or Pender or Pitney Bowes.
Thanks for the info.

This blog is being read by many others who are afraid to post but want to. Do not enable by staying silent, people! We need your support! The word is everywhere and these posts are being read!

Date: December 18, 2015 09:00AM

Guess the new president is brining his old North Carolina lackeys to NVCC with him. Did anyone see the email announcement sent after hours? I wonder if VCCS objected to this with their "oversight" of HR.

NOVA appoints workforce development expert as vice president

Northern Virginia Community College is pleased to announce the appointment of Steve Partridge as its new vice president of workforce development.

"Steve comes to NOVA with a deep and wide-ranging expertise in the area of organizational relations and workforce development,” said NOVA President Scott Ralls. “We are thrilled to welcome him to the NOVA community this spring and to get underway taking our Workforce Development efforts to the next level to benefit the region."

For the past six years, Partridge has been president and CEO of Charlotte Works in North Carolina. There, he successfully transformed Charlotte’s Workforce Development Board into a demand-driven agency assisting more than 1,300 businesses and hosting more than 125,000 job-seeker visits. In this role he became adept at understanding employer needs and economy-driving, public- and private-sector demands, making Charlotte Works a national benchmark for workforce reform. He also created intense educational partnerships from elementary through college institutions and formed a volunteer corps that saved employers more than $100,000 a year.

He previously served as managing director of the Charlotte Regional Economic Workforce Recovery Initiative, and in senior leadership roles for the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and the Arizona Department of Commerce. In short, Partridge holds extensive workforce development expertise dating back to the beginning of his professional career. He will be able to directly apply this expertise to both the benefit of the Northern Virginia economy and NOVA.

Partridge holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona; and a Master of Public Administration from Arizona State. He will begin at NOVA in February 2016.

NOVA’s Workforce Development programs offer a wide array of non-credit certificate programs that allow attendees to gain entry-level skills to get into the workforce, to switch careers or to advance their careers. NOVA offers certificates in high-demand healthcare fields, information technology and cybersecurity, and many other areas that will be critical to the regional economy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2015 09:06AM by disillusionedNVCCgrunt.

Date: December 19, 2015 07:50AM

I know there were over 500 applicants for that position, narrowed down to 35 when I last spoke to one of the folks on the search committee. I did think it odd that the person selected was not from this area.

Posted by: watchingfromafar ()
Date: December 20, 2015 08:11PM

For NVCC’s entertainment during your quest for answers in your missing money and your audit:

“Sweet deal” for Schiavelli’s Harrisburg University HU’s purchase of the Ivory tower, with a cast of characters including Reed, Schiavelli and HU Board of Trustees Pascotti, among others. We found the relationships among the players rather curious:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/10/genesis_of_harrisburg_universi.html

Maybe you have your own Ivory Tower purchases.

And, here is just one example of a reported effort to increase HU Science and Technology enrollments: the month long China trip

http://www.watchinghu.com/2011/11/harrisburg-university-president.html

Only NVCC can unfold "the rest of the story."

Good luck……still watching….

Interesting quote at the end of one of our HU blogs: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” –Edmund Burke –

We know. Hopefully NVCC will do something.

Date: December 27, 2015 07:18PM

I hope you are right and VCCS and Nova will do something about how tax payers fund have been misused. So many high paid administrators that caused this. It also appears that VCCS has stopped informing staff about where we are with their finding dealing with the audit. At this point the least they can do is to continue to have transparency so people can see what really happened and what action are being taken to never let it happen again. Tax payers money being used in this manner is serious offensive.

Date: December 27, 2015 10:02PM

Audits are public information and it shouldn't be too difficult to get the report once the review is concluded (if an audit is actually ongoing). It does look like NVCC's financial issues go back years: http://watchdog.org/43283/va-state-auditor-pinpoints-potential-pitfalls-in-community-college-system/

An employee who suspects wrongdoing is required to report it. https://osig.virginia.gov/program-areas/citizen-services/report-fraud-waste-and-abuse/state-fraud-waste-and-abuse-hotline-faqs/

Posted by: Just retired ()
Date: December 28, 2015 09:39PM

Ina is a real employee. I worked in the same building as her for the last 6 years. She spends a ton of time outdoors smoking and chatting to Mel.

Date: December 30, 2015 03:04PM

Dane Bramage, that report is useless. Once it is filed and logged, it is turned over to the President to handle internally.

Posted by: twocents ()
Date: January 02, 2016 11:18PM

All-
Since the NVCC Human Resources has lost all delegation, Jerry Armstong has had to travel a few days a week from Richmond to Northern Virginia to act on behalf of NVCC HR and Financial Services. He has agreed to attend the January College Senate Meeting on January 21st at 1pm due to the overwhelming response from the College on the VCCS HR audit results that haven't been disclosed to the Commonwealth of Virginia public.

This should be an open forum for questions and answers. Contact your Campus or Senate College representatives for more information.

"We are delighted to join you at the meeting on 1/21/16 and appreciate the invitation.
Dr. Chris Lee, VCCS Associate Vice Chancellor Human Resources, along with other VCCS HR colleagues, including myself will join the conversation."

Jerry Armstrong
Director of Human Resources, VCCS
jarmstrong@vccs.edu
804-819-4933

Date: January 03, 2016 08:35PM

Dane Bramage you are correct and employees should report suspect activities. Most employees have done as required only to be targeted by Nova administration. You cannot go to your supervisor nor the Human Resources department and it would be a deadly error to address your concerns with Nova's legal department. What is more frightening is when you go to the VCCS. I have spoken to Mr.Jerry Armstrong about wrong doing before. The only advice he gave me was to go back to the same people that I was reporting the wrongdoing on.

Date: January 03, 2016 09:14PM

You should report it to the Commonwealth of Virginia, not NVCC or VCCS. The IG or Auditor of Public Accounts should and will look into questionable acts. This stuff is under a magnifying glass after McDonnell was convicted. Good luck!

Posted by: novastudent101 ()
Date: January 05, 2016 08:18AM

Agree about nvcc police. The ones they have seem pretty good, but there are only a couple of them. To save money, the administration gets professors to volunteer to lead emergency drills, but they have little training and don't really have the temperament for that kind of work. If we have an active shooter or other emergency, I definitely don't want to trust my life to an 80 year old English lit professor.

Northern Virginia Community College
Posted by: Whoru2me ()
Date: January 06, 2016 12:15PM

NOVA in Spanish literally means don't go. I am still wondering why the college choose that nickname-obviously no one did their research which is common at NOVA.

I have been at this college for over 10 years. If any of you are trying to get a job at the Extended Learning Institute of NOVA, don't get your hopes up. Dr. Jennifer Lerner (speaking of her, she didn't get the VP job because she earned it but because Steve Sachs felt sorry for her. She did not make the cut during her first interview so they rewrote the entire job description for her to get it. Ask anyone at Loudoun who knew Jennifer and they will practically curse you out.) only hires people close to her age (she will be 39 this year) and that she can manipulate. Keyshawna or Keyshauna Davis is a prime example. She was hired as the director of Student Services at ELI and has ran that place to the ground. ELI has lost so many people because of the two of them. The employees and faculty are miserable. Favoritism and but-kissing are a norm at ELI.

Then you have the MEC campus which is practically ran by M. Beatrice Veney of Student Services kissing HUGE butt with the new provost who is clueless to anything else about the college because she is new. They have practically lost all of their clinical sites and faculty because of Veney. That campus is practically holding on by a thread and unless the new provost gets her head out of the gutter and start listening to other departments instead of praising the main department that is killing the campus-Student Services, she will not only lose her job but the campus respect. Wake up provost of the MEC!!! You are one of the main causes of the problems there!! You need to be approachable not telling people "if you don't like my style of ruling, you can leave."

By the way-as a side note, if anyone has to deal with Maria Liappis of HR, she is the biggest joke of a human resource representative and she is now co-director of HR-she should be fired...

Last but certainly not least is the Alexandria campus. The Student Services department got rid of their main problem, Deloris Scott, the former dean of students because she retired while her friend, acting provost Buchannan is in charge. She was hated by students, staff and faculty but was allowed to keep her job because of Buchannan and HR shoving the complaints and issues about her under the rug.

The HR representative, Jessica is a joke as well. She acts like she is listening to you but will not follow protocol in terms of moving your complaint up the chain. Don't go to her if you need to complain about anyone. Go directly to the VCCS!!!

The LTR department is no different. Dr. Francis Villigram-Glover only got the dean job because the provost wasn't man enough to fire her for being a horrible acting dean of student services and made a position for her. The IT department hate her. She only hires people who have something military in their life-hence the hiring of Ella Gilliam as the Testing Center Supervisor-her husband is a contractor for the military.

From my many sources, she certainly has her favorites-Shehla and Dustin. She made sure to give them the 8-4:30 shift instead of asking the other staff which shift they liked. Shehla has certainly screwed up-some royally but she has never been reprimanded or written up. She can lie and Ella won't do anything about it. As long as Shehla kisses her tail, she is ok.
Patrick also works in the center and has been verbally rude to both faculty, students and staff on numerous occasions; Ella has been told about it and he still has a job. At any other place, he would have been let go.

We are still trying to figure out how the staff know more than the supervisor??? I have been in the center and have heard her ask the staff-"how do you do this or where is that or what is that?" It's called get your fat tail out of your office and those cameras and you might know and learn something!!

The only two people I will ever deal with in that center is two staff members named Nadia and Tracee. They know more than all of those people in that center combined and are very polite and are willing to go the extra mile for you. Those others, including the supervisor, are a joke.

Manassas campus' provost is another joke. Basically all of the provosts at NOVA are jokes. The entire HR department, provosts and the Administration department all need to be fired. This college is a freaking joke. This college NEVER listens to their staff or anyone else for that matter. This college is famous for covering stuff up and losing stuff like the $5 million that the VCCS audit found was missing. They are liars, cheaters back-stabbers, kiss-ups-the whole nine. I pray I will be able to leave this hellish place soon.

NOVA-DON'T GO OR WORK HERE!!!!

Re: Northern Virginia Community College
Posted by: tGyPY ()
Date: January 06, 2016 12:40PM

Whoru2me Wrote:
> I
> pray I will be able to leave this hellish place
> soon.

Then go already.

Posted by: Whoru2me ()
Date: January 06, 2016 07:11PM

To tGyPY

It's called find another job first before leaving so that you can have an income but people like you probably can't comprehend that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2016 07:12PM by Whoru2me.

Posted by: X6xbH ()
Date: January 06, 2016 08:09PM

Whoru2me Wrote:
> To tGyPY
>
> It's called find another job first before leaving
> so that you can have an income but people like you
> probably can't comprehend that.

I comprehend you're a loser if you can't find a new job with the large number of IHLs in the area and our low unemployment rate. Keep whining here, that will help. lol

Date: January 10, 2016 09:39PM

Look, I want to respond to the last few posts and call time out. The information about the provosts is accurate! It's absolutely correct, especially MEC and Alexandia. MEC has lost so many people because of Veney. Phil Magalong literally walked out in frustration, as did Nathan, and that was because of her. She and Delores Scott are the diversity divas who are impossible to work for and are hated. Military Services is also headed by a diva who is despised by those unfortunate to work with her.

It is hard to find jobs these days, please be charitable. We are all in a hard place now and suffering due to poor management and unethical people in positions of leadership. Come on, no reason to be nasty because the truth is being told. I'm glad this forum is here, because the first step toward change in a closed dysfunctional system is to open it to outsiders and tell the truth.

The problem isn't the staff in lower mgmt and entry positions, it's the VPs, many of the executives and many of the Deans. Some are really great. Charlotte and Ellen at Annandale are good people, for example, and Jimmy at Alexandria. There just are too few that are great while the rest suck and it's extremely lopsided. The search committee method of hire is not working and nobody has accountability. Something has to change. For all the disdain state educators have toward for-profit institutions, they certainly should learn something from them about performance expectations and weeding out the chaff. The hardest working folks at NVCC come from corporate and for-profit education backgrounds where they were expected to produce and they bring that work ethic to NVCC. Those who came from one state education position to another and never had to meet or exceed performance metrics, are the norm at NVCC. Our police are having to deal with the bullsh*t and silliness too that prevents them from doing their jobs with lesser risk to keep us safe....too much red tape and the VPs keep trying to turn them into crossing guards, instead of the LEOs they trained to be and are.

Rate My Professor keeps the faculty on point. Wish we had something like it for ALL the other positions.

Date: January 10, 2016 10:21PM

Twocents Wrote:
>
> It is hard to find jobs these days, please be
> charitable.

Fair enough, but recognize you're a state worker and (apparently) in higher ed. This is a great area for work; for-profits, private colleges, Mason is a huge employer, and the state has all sorts of openings if you actively look for them. I recognize things are sucky, but you have choices. I seriously question whether posts in this forum will lead to any meaningful change at NVCC, so dust off the resume and take charge of your future. Life is too short to be miserable.

Posted by: Teocents ()
Date: January 11, 2016 10:26PM

Dane.....tap your brakes, please, you've voiced lots of assumptions. Many of us are actively looking, me included. Mason is very much geared to hire their own graduates, it's very hard to move there. They also do not pay well at the staff level. My own staff position is low paying but still higher than mason salaries. They are all low there, without masters or a PhD. That's pretty standard, you know. The game in higher education is to stay in school and not work in education until you have a doctorate in education! You have no job experience, but you can delegate everything in your job in education, while collecting a six figure salary for something you've never done before ( or done well). The previously cited situation with alexandria's Dean of Students, Delores Scott, is a prime example of an education administrator with no clue how to actually administrate. That post was spot on.

I do think the new president is going to eliminate some of these positions. Which is as it should be. NVCC is too top heavy. The low enrollments have made the correction a necessity. They can't continue to fund these six figure nonsense positions.

I've been on the grind for a long time interviewing. Nothing better than what I'm making has come up in other state positions in this area, or in higher Ed jobs not requiring a PhD. While I'm applying and interviewing, I'm still taking classes....and while I'm still waiting for a better opportunity, I will continue bring my very best to my current position every single day. I always will.

You are of the opinion that this forum is not going to do any good. I post with this purpose: It is right to discuss these things because it's the right thing to do.

Change always starts with a change agent. There are a lot of brave folks out there telling the truth. A lot of them, me included, love our jobs and our students, just not the culture of dysfunction in upper mgmt we have here.

Sooner or later the issues will be addressed for real. After their contracts are up, I think lots of these overpaid folks will not be there in August. I'm certain that it will come down to money in the end. They can't afford to go on business as usual. There are already early retirements being offered to some.

It won't change completely overnight. BUT....Baby steps....taken one at a time!

Date: January 12, 2016 07:05AM

Teocents Wrote:
> Dane.....tap your brakes, please, you've voiced
> lots of assumptions. Many of us are actively
> looking, me included. Mason is very much geared
> to hire their own graduates, it's very hard to
> move there. They also do not pay well at the
> staff level. My own staff position is low paying
> but still higher than mason salaries. They are
> all low there, without masters or a PhD. That's
> pretty standard, you know. The game in higher
> education is to stay in school and not work in
> education until you have a doctorate in education!
> You have no job experience, but you can delegate
> everything in your job in education, while
> collecting a six figure salary for something
> you've never done before ( or done well). The
> previously cited situation with alexandria's Dean
> of Students, Delores Scott, is a prime example of
> an education administrator with no clue how to
> actually administrate. That post was spot on.
>
> I do think the new president is going to eliminate
> some of these positions. Which is as it should
> be. NVCC is too top heavy. The low enrollments
> have made the correction a necessity. They can't
> continue to fund these six figure nonsense
> positions.
>
> I've been on the grind for a long time
> interviewing. Nothing better than what I'm making
> has come up in other state positions in this area,
> or in higher Ed jobs not requiring a PhD. While
> I'm applying and interviewing, I'm still taking
> classes....and while I'm still waiting for a
> better opportunity, I will continue bring my very
> best to my current position every single day. I
> always will.
>
> You are of the opinion that this forum is not
> going to do any good. I post with this purpose: It
> is right to discuss these things because it's the
> right thing to do.
>
> Change always starts with a change agent. There
> are a lot of brave folks out there telling the
> truth. A lot of them, me included, love our jobs
> and our students, just not the culture of
> dysfunction in upper mgmt we have here.
>
> Sooner or later the issues will be addressed for
> real. After their contracts are up, I think lots
> of these overpaid folks will not be there in
> August. I'm certain that it will come down to
> money in the end. They can't afford to go on
> business as usual. There are already early
> retirements being offered to some.
>
> It won't change completely overnight. BUT....Baby
> steps....taken one at a time!

So you're apparently overpaid for what you do. lol

Posted by: Lockdown? ()
Date: January 12, 2016 02:32PM

NOVA Mayor Wrote:
> I see other community colleges around the United
> States doing lockdown drills every semester. NOVA
> doesn't do them. They need to get more police
> officers at NOVA. OEM just got a brand new alert
> system in placed at all NOVA campuses. I think
> NOVAPD should have police dogs at each campus and
> center.

You probably won't be surprised when I tell you that NOVA's "lock-down" systems do not work correctly, and that's why we don't do lock-down drills.

Posted by: Jantenot ()
Date: January 17, 2016 09:45PM

We have strayed from the origin of this headline: Who knows the contents of the audit?

Date: January 18, 2016 04:13AM

It's frustrating to see it kept under wraps. News is trickling out but unless it's in writing, who's to say what's true or not? The audit is still going on, I've heard. I hear that our pal Ina can't account for over 8 million. That is something that would definitely be classified as a material finding in an audit!

There's a special admin council meeting on Tuesday the 19th for all provosts etc. And there's the meeting on the 21st (not advertised to most but mentioned on this forum) that I think is open to all(if you hear about where it is being held.). I was told that the audit will be discussed in these meetings. None of this was shared in general college wide emails to staff and faculty. I admit that's not the same as seeing the results of the audit published.....

Date: January 20, 2016 02:27PM

Test

Posted by: "Snow day" ()
Date: January 21, 2016 08:53AM

NOVA shuts down for a snow day on the day the Senate Meets to confront the VCCS Director of HR regarding this audit debacle. Mason has a delay. Well played NOVA, well played.

Date: January 21, 2016 07:18PM

Well VCCS and NVCC are going to have to deal with the faculty and staff at some point. At this point I don't think either VCCS or NVCC are even comprehending how disturb faculty and staff are by how they are handling the audit as well as other issues dealing with Humanresources. Clearly the president was upset when he responded to the Washington Post article. The president was right about one thing many of us do care about the student's and each other. Some of the president comment in his response took many employees aback. In fact some of his comments made him look out of touch and a bit arrogant. The simple fact is most of his administrative staff if not all have put him in an a horrible position. It's probably not a good idea to invite the press and other to visit the campuses until the audit is completed and Humanresoutrces and his administrative staff are purged of the individual that got us in this situation.

Posted by: WvhUK ()
Date: January 21, 2016 10:05PM

Ralls response to the Jay Mathews article illustrates exactly why great care should be taken in hiring administrators completely unfamiliar with the "community" part of their "community college".

Jay Mathews is a self-aggrandizing hack. He knows little about the school systems of which he writes (I should know, having corresponded off and on with him for years about FCPS), and his reporting style seems to be "write up the unsubstantiated accusations and uninvestigated claims as truth", provided they embarass some local institution. Oh, and be sure to serve with a side of self-righteousness with the imprimatur of the Washington Post.

The appropriate response for Ralls would have been to challenge Mathews in an editoral, and invite him to personally come to the campuses and research the claims. Assuming he did so, Mathews would have found a very different institution than the one he described and the matter, like all the other windmills at which he has tilted, would have simply faded away.

Instead, president Ralls, obviously without knowing the players, releases an infuriating letter to the faculty and staff of the college, stating in a very patronizing manner that "we must do better". Somehow, we have managed to survive and even thrive for over 50 years without such pithy observations and detailed instructions.

Dr. Ralls, I for one have absolutely no idea why you would move into my neighborhood at this point in your career, but I would ask you to put your trashcan out on the same day as the rest of us.

Posted by: A Parent ()
Date: January 21, 2016 11:13PM

I know nothing about the inner machinations of the NVCC administration - I just know what I saw when my son attended NVCC several years ago. For the most part, we were pleased with the caliber of the instructors/professors at the school and their enthusiasm for teaching. Most were at least as good as the professors at GMU.

But the advising staff was just AWFUL, especially in terms of supporting special needs kids. The GMU transfer guidance sheets were just flat out wrong in my son's major, a fact that we didn't know until he transferred. The staff was non-responsive - especially to parents. The administrator of the special needs program taught the mandatory study skills class that my son took and she didn't even bother showing up half the time. Then she cancelled the final exam at the last minute with a completely incoherent explanation. Inexcusable. If I recall, these were some of the kinds of issues rightly addressed by Jay Matthews.

Date: January 21, 2016 11:40PM

The biggest issue with NVCC are administrative employees and staff who cling to inefficient processes because 'we've always done it this way'. Employees are just as tenured as faculty and it is impossible to get rid of incompetent staff and discipline problems. Their budget is a mess, the business office is inefficient, the military services problematic, and certifying officials couldn't care less if they create student debt with VA. And that is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Remove the administrative bloat at NVCC and tuition rates could be cut as much as 30%. Fact.

Date: January 25, 2016 04:04PM

Where is the cancelled senate meeting going to be held? I saw the email about it, with no mention of the place. I asked several people on different campuses and none of us could find any reference to a building or campus. Can anyone clarify for us? Supposedly anyone can attend, but who do you email to ask if you can go? Lots of missing information. Thoughts, anyone?

Date: January 30, 2016 03:58PM

Not sure where new meeting will be held but you should be able to find out from your campus counsel member. I know a lot of faculty and staff member's were ready with question's and wanted answers about the audit.

Date: January 30, 2016 04:04PM

Not sure where the new meeting will be held. But you should be able to find out from your campus counsel member's should be able to tell you. I know a lot of faculty and staff member's have many questions about the audit findings or status.

Posted by: Empld#1234567 ()
Date: February 04, 2016 10:01PM

Tentative date for VCCS HR Director and Vice Chancellor visit is scheduled for Feb. 25th at 3:15. Waiting for confirmation. And an email to announce visit.
Not sure what would be more pressing than this within the Commonwealth?
Stay tuned. If you haven't seen the distributed questioned that will be ask, contact your senator or campus council rep. Add what may be missing. More to follow.

Posted by: NOVA12345 ()
Date: February 07, 2016 12:11PM

Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun Campus - 2/5/16

Police at Northern Virginia Community College's Loudoun campus are searching for a man who inappropriately touched a woman as she walked to her car last night.

The woman, according to reports, was walking in the B4 parking lot toward her vehicle at about 9 p.m. when she was approached from behind.

The man then laughed and ran off in an unknown direction, according to reports.

NOVA police are patrolling the area.

They ask anyone with any knowledge of the incident to call Investigator Brunelle at 703-503-6370.

The victim described the man as having tan hands. He was last seen wearing a dark gray hooded sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. His face was obscured.

http://www.loudountimes.com/news/article/police_investigating_sexual_assault_at_nova_loudoun_campus909

Date: February 07, 2016 12:12PM

On Campus Sexual Assault at NOVA Loudoun Campus

Sexual Assault reported on Loudoun Campus 2-4-16 @ 8:15pm. Please see NOVA's Crime Alerts page for more info. Submitted By: Brunelle, Stephen P. (sbrunelle@nvcc.edu) From: 10.31.235.15 On 2/4/2016 10:38:27 PM

https://support.nvcc.edu/news/274/on-campus-sexual-assault-at-loudoun-campus.aspx

Date: February 07, 2016 12:14PM

Clery Timely Warning - NOVA Alexandria Campus Attempted Robbery

Attempted robbery on the NOVA Alexandria Campus which occurred on 2-1-16. Please see NOVA website for details. Submitted By: Brunelle, Stephen P. (sbrunelle@nvcc.edu) From: 10.5.75.7 On 2/2/2016 12:45:35 PM

Date: February 07, 2016 12:14PM

Clery Timely Warning - NOVA Alexandria Campus Attempted Robbery

Attempted robbery on the NOVA Alexandria Campus which occurred on 2-1-16. Please see NOVA website for details. Submitted By: Brunelle, Stephen P. (sbrunelle@nvcc.edu) From: 10.5.75.7 On 2/2/2016 12:45:35 PM

https://support.nvcc.edu/news/273/clery-timely-warning-alexandria-campus-attempted-robbery.aspx

Date: February 07, 2016 12:16PM

Dr. Molly Lynch Appointed Acting Provost At Manassas Campus Of Northern Virginia Community College

Northern Virginia Community College President Scott Ralls has named Molly Lynch as acting provost for NOVA’s Manassas Campus while a search is conducted for a new provost to replace Roger Ramsammy.
“I am very pleased that Dr. Molly Lynch has agreed to serve as acting provost starting Feb. 1,” Ralls said. “Molly brings considerable experience and respect to this position. I’m confident she will enjoy the help and support of the campus community as she assumes her new role.”
“I am delighted to have this opportunity and look forward to supporting the Manassas Campus faculty and staff as they continue to serve our students and community,” Lynch said.
Lynch joined the NOVA faculty in July 2003 and quickly became involved in campus, college and statewide initiatives. She has served on a number of major NOVA committees, including the Policy Change Implementation Committee, the SACS Reaccreditation Steering Committee and Curriculum Committee. PWL She chaired the Instructional and Student Services Committee and the collegewide Achieving the Dream team. She has also represented NOVA at several conferences where she gave presentations on a variety of student success topics.
Since 2014, Lynch has served as dean of the Manassas Campus Communications Technologies and Social Sciences Division, responsible for managing the division budget, reviewing curriculum and programs, supervising and evaluating full-time faculty, and coordinating the class schedule.
Previously, Lynch taught at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Palo Alto College, St. Philips College and the University of the Incarnate Word. Immediately prior to joining NOVA, Lynch was a research associate at Vanderbilt Institute of Public Policy Studies in Washington, D.C.
She holds a doctorate in social psychology from The Ohio State University and lives in Ashburn, Virginia, with husband Jerry, daughter Allyson and son Kieran.
As chief executive officer for the campus, the provost is responsible for all academic and student services, as well as campus management. The Manassas Campus serves more than 10,500 students in credit programs and another 2,500 students in noncredit programs annually. The campus has two academic divisions that offer transfer and occupational/technical programs, a comprehensive student development outreach program, and a strong workforce development office. Nearly 100 full-time faculty and administrators, 290 adjunct faculty, and 70 staff members work at the campus.

http://princewilliamliving.com/2016/02/dr-molly-lynch-appointed-acting-provost-manassas-campus-northern-virginia-community-college/

Date: February 07, 2016 12:20PM

It is with great sadness that I write to inform you that Mr. Aurang Zeb passed away yesterday. His prayer service was held today and he was buried at National Cemetery in Falls Church, Virginia. Zeb worked tirelessly in the community as well as here at NOVA. In his 38 years of service at NOVA, primarily as Facilities Manager at Alexandria Campus, he took great pride in his work and in the work of his staff. Through his efforts, many improvements to the campus buildings and grounds were completed under his direction. He will be greatly missed by all.

Posted by: Audit Audit ()
Date: February 12, 2016 01:21PM

Suddenly silent.

crickets.

chirp chirp

No updates?

Posted by: College Senate Meetings ()
Date: February 17, 2016 04:55PM

Ssd Wrote:
> Not sure where new meeting will be held but you
> should be able to find out from your campus
> counsel member. I know a lot of faculty and staff
> member's were ready with question's and wanted
> answers about the audit.

Dear NOVA Community,

"The College Senate shall serve as an instrument for the formulation and expression of faculty, student, and staff points of view, generally reserving its deliberations for major questions that are important to the faculty, the student body, the staff, and the institution as a whole." -- Constitution and Bylaws of the College Forum, Faculty Handbook

Senate meetings convene on the third Thursday of every month at 1 p.m. in the Brault Building on the Annandale Campus. College constituents are represented on the Senate through their Campus Councils. All members of the College community are welcome to observe. The next regularly scheduled Senate meeting will take place on Thursday, February 18 at 1 p.m. in the Executive Board Room of the Brault Building.

January's Senate meeting that was cancelled due to weather, has been rescheduled for Thursday, February 25 at 1 p.m. in the Executive Board Room of the Brault Building. Representatives from VCCS Human Resources will be guest presenters at this meeting.

Additional information about the College Senate can be found on the NOVA website at:
http://www.nvcc.edu/about/leadership/collegeforum/senate.html
or in the Faculty Handbook:
http://www.nvcc.edu/faculty-staff/handbooks/facultyhandbook.html

Posted by: NOVA2016 ()
Date: February 22, 2016 06:20AM

Last Thursday (2/18/16) and Friday (2/19/16) at the NOVA Alexandria Campus had provost interviews on campus. 10 people applied for the job. Three academic divisions deans applied for the job too. Dr. Chad Knights, Dr. Ivy Beringer and Frances Villagran-Glover. The other seven people are out of state. More info soon.

Posted by: NOVA2015 ()
Date: February 22, 2016 06:22AM

Suddenly silent.

Crickets.

No news?

Re: NEW SESSION STARTS SOON AT NORTHERN VIRGINIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Posted by: NOVA2014 ()
Date: February 22, 2016 06:27AM

Registration is taking place now for an eight week session that begins March 14 at Northern Virginia Community College. Courses in the eight week session cover the same material and award the same credits as semester long classes.

Students may enroll online 24 hours a day at www.nvcc.edu or receive in person assistance during regular office hours at NOVA’s campuses in Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, Springfield and Woodbridge.

For students who prefer independent study, NOVA’s Extended Learning Institute offers dozens of online courses starting in March. A large variety of degrees and certificates can be completed entirely online. See http://eli.nvcc.edu for more information.

NOVA’s instate tuition is the best educational value in the area. To help make college even more affordable, all students are encouraged to explore financial aid options that include scholarships, grants, loans and student employment.

To learn more about NOVA, call 703-323-3000 or click www.nvcc.edu.

http://www.nvcc.edu/news/press-releases/2016/new-session-starts.html

Re: NEW SESSION STARTS SOON AT NORTHERN VIRGINIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Posted by: Auditor ()
Date: February 25, 2016 12:18AM

College Senate meeting tomorrow in HR building at 1:00. Guest speakers to address questions about VCCS audit. Stop by and watch!

Date: February 27, 2016 08:55PM

Did anyone attend the senate meeting with the VCCS administrators? What did they say?

Posted by: flushthetoilet ()
Date: February 28, 2016 04:05PM

Senate meeting hosted by Loquacious Lee from the VCCS audit team. Took half the time talking about himself. A true politician. Admitted he has less experience than anyone on the audit team. Said NOVA has to move on so it can be fixed. Rules only apply to faculty, not administrators. Doesn’t matter whose faults led to numerous Hotline and complaints and audits. Blamed the entire financial mess on strong personalities, such as Bully Bob Templin. Said no one, not even the VCCS personnel, would stand up to Bully Bob. Threw Bully Bob under the proverbial bus for continually conducting business the NOVA WAY not by policy. Asked for the shared governance of the college to pull things together. He sounded like Rafiki from Lion King as he spoke to Simba ‘It cannot hurt you, it’s in the past.” NEWSFLASH: the shared governance of the Senate prepared pages of questions for the audit team which he would not answer, dismissing them as “in the past.” Virtually every one of only a few questions posed to him resulted in non-responsive replies, except for the clear message that no one would be held accountable. As questions got tougher, his aide reminded him of a time crunch. It was clear no one agreed with Loquacious.
“Ruh-roh “ Ralls is apparently too busy flying around the country to take action against Inept Ina – whose very limited financial experience somehow got her appointed Financial Vice President under Manipulator Mel who was hired by Bully Bob Templin and it’s” business as usual” once again. Sounds like the farmer and the dell.
NOVA deserves better! Fix NOVA NOW by cleaning house. We have a few incompetent administrators with strong personalities who run fast and furious spending money from where ever they can find it and intimidate the VCCS ghost, uh, budget busters’ team. Ralls, stop “ruh-rohing” and clean house. Someone needs to be the adult!

Posted by: DisgustedSenator ()
Date: February 29, 2016 04:54PM

Flushthetoilet-OMG! So funny,but so sad! It was a total waste of time for everyone and absolutely disrespectful!There was no shared governance! There was no respect at all for the voice of the Senate.Now there is no respect for VCCS to let this go on and on. I am afraid NOVA could lose its accreditation because SACCs will look at the financial management.My friend’s son’s college was dinged for that and the college eventually closed.Maybe THEN something will get done.It was unbelievable how many times Dr. Lee admitted the VCCS knew what was going on and did nothing and how good people left because of it.How can his team fix things when the same financial VP and her team and the one who hired her are still there? You can’t fix corruption and incompetence, you get rid of them.Too much lipservice and too little leadership.It’s disgusting!

Posted by: 6dWC6 ()
Date: March 01, 2016 09:03AM

6dWC6

Posted by: novaneeds ()
Date: March 01, 2016 09:27PM

want change? go secret ballot, no confidence vote at all committeess. send to board of college. name the ones responsible that's it. it will work

Date: March 09, 2016 06:51PM

After listening to many NVCC personail that attended the Senate Committee meeting with the VP. All I can say is unbelievable and now it has been confirmed that they VCCS knew that all this was occurring. Five millions and probably many more millions gone like a puff of smoke.Then the blame game start. It was not VCCS it was the previous NVCC president Templin and VP Bansal that allowed the mismanagement of federal and state funds. It was Judy and Maria the previous VP and Assistant Humanresoutrces directors that allowed irregular hiring and compensation practices. One of the many problems with your oh so sad explanation VP Lee is who did Dr. Templin report to sir.

Posted by: musicinmyears ()
Date: April 03, 2016 09:57PM

Ralls doesn't want any waves from the audit. He has a vision and it’s called guided pathways. Apparently, he is hand picking those who will follow blindly to make it work on his short ended calendar. Just like an oldie but goodie song…..

If you ever heard Simon and Garfunkel’s “The Boxer”, just put these words to it; if you don’t think you have just check it out on YouTube and listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYPJOCxSUFc

And here are the new words:

The Climber: (To be sung to Simon and Garfunkle’s The Boxer)

I am just a country boy;
My journey yet untold;
I will stifle my resisters
For a future full of grandeur
Make my promises,
With lines and quests;
Still I’ll hear just what I want to hear
And disregard the rest

So I left my home and my family,
To create my dreams come true,
With guided Pathways
I will conquer
From within the lines of the campuses
They will all run scared,
I will lay low,
Seeking out all those
Who disagree
Making puppets
Only I will know

I will belie, I lay low and proclaim Pathways,
I will belie,
la la la la la la la la la la lie

Asking only President's wages,
I came looking for this job,
So I got my offer,
Now my come-on with the Pathways
On the campuses
I do declare, there are times
That I’m so crafty
That they think I truly care,
la la la la la

…I will belie

I’ll pretend that it’s share governance
I will belie; I’ll belie, yes I’ll belie yes I’ll belie

Now I’ve laid out all my strategies
Let the rebels all be gone,
Going home
Where dissenters
Cannot interfere
Or disagree,
Going home

Not too long I’ll be the victor
And success I will achieve,
I’m ambitious, got my ego
And I’ll strike out all those in my way
And leave behind the Kingdom,
And rise up to better things,
I’ll be leaving
I’ll be King then
And the puppets will remain

I will belie, I will make those guided pathways
I’ll be high
And to hell with all those who remain;
la la la la la la la la la
I will belie,
I will make those guided pathways,
Flying high,
Those who disagree
Will not survive
Just sweet goodbye,
Let the discontents go bye-bye
So will I, I’ll be high, lalala la la la l

Guess we better stay tuned for Bridge over Troubled Waters…….

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: April 07, 2016 06:24PM

How about Shelli Jarvis, who got housing during her time as an HR director. And is now an IT director who sends email every now and then to remind staff how to up date outlook info. Seriously, she was asked to leave the HR position but must have some good dirt so they gave her the IT position.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:26PM

Did she really get housing? Why would she need it

Dr. Annette Haggray appointed as NOVA’s Alexandria Campus Provost
Posted by: NOVARAT ()
Date: April 22, 2016 08:02AM

Northern Virginia Community College’s President, Dr. Scott Ralls, is pleased to announce Dr. M. Annette Haggray as the next provost of the college’s Alexandria Campus. Currently, vice president for academic affairs at Harford Community College in Bel Air, Md., Haggray starts at NOVA this summer.

Haggray became vice president for Academic Affairs at Harford Community College in Bel Air, Md., in 2009. There, she has served as the chief academic officer for a community college of nearly 10,000 for-credit and 12,000 non-credit students. She supervised more than 600 faculty, staff and administrators. She led seven academic divisions, Continuing Education and Training, the library and other administrative and academic areas.

She began her career in education in 1974 as a high school History teacher in Charlottesville, Va. From 1976 through 1980, she was an assistant professor and coordinator in the Educational Media Department at St. Augustine’s College in Raleigh, NC. From 1980 through 1986, she was coordinator of physician recruitment for the North Carolina Department of Human Resources; from 1986 through 1988, she was coordinator of community services for Kaiser Permanente in Raleigh. From 1988 through 2009, she held various staff and administrative positions at Iowa State University (1988-1993); El Centro College, Dallas (1993-1996) and College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, Ill. (1997-2009).

Haggray holds a Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration from Iowa State University, Ames; an M.A. in Instructional Technology and Educational Media and a B.A. in History and Education from North Carolina Central University.

Northern Virginia Community College recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. The college was established in 1964 as Northern Virginia Technical College. In 1966, it was renamed Northern Virginia Community College. In 1971, the college opened the Eastern Campus, now known as the Alexandria Campus.

http://www.nvcc.edu/news/press-releases/2016/alexandria-provost-haggray.html

NOVA appoints Dr. Pamela Hilbert as Annandale Campus Provost
Posted by: NOVARAT123456789101112131415 ()
Date: April 22, 2016 08:04AM

Northern Virginia Community College’s President, Dr. Scott Ralls, is pleased to announce Dr. Pamela Tipton Hilbert as the next provost of Northern Virginia Community College’s Annandale Campus. Hilbert, currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Robeson Community College in Lumberton, NC, starts at NOVA this summer.

Dr. Hilbert brings more than 30 years of higher education experience that will benefit NOVA and the Annandale Campus. Hilbert has headed Robeson Community College, or RCC, since March 2013. Established in 1965, RCC has more than 10,000 students and a variety of programs.

Prior to her time as president of RCC, Hilbert was vice president of academic affairs at Pitt Community College in Greenville, NC where she had oversight of all academic divisions, continuing education, the NC BioProcessing Center, library, distance learning, global education, high school programs and more.

She began her career in higher education in 1986 as an adjunct instructor teaching Adult Basic Education and GED courses at Wake Technical Community College. She moved up the ranks, becoming dean of the evening division. In 1999, she became vice president of instruction and student support at Carteret Community College in Morehead City, NC.

Hilbert holds an Ed.D. and an M.S. in Adult and Community College Education with a minor in Public Administration, both from North Carolina State University and a B.A. in Theatre Arts with a minor in Speech Communication from UNC Greensboro. She also has completed various higher education leadership institutes between 1999 and 2009.

Northern Virginia Community College recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. The college was established in 1964 as Northern Virginia Technical College. In 1966, it was renamed Northern Virginia Community College and purchased land in Annandale. The Annandale Campus remains NOVA’s largest campus.

http://www.nvcc.edu/news/press-releases/2016/annandale-hilbert-provost.html

NOVA Fall Registration Starts May 2, 2016
Posted by: NOVARAT ()
Date: April 22, 2016 08:08AM

Open registration for Northern Virginia Community College’s fall 2016 semester begins May 2, 2016.

Students may secure classes early in the registration period while the most choices are available and not pay tuition until July 25. Starting July 25, tuition is due by 5:00 pm on the next business day after registering.

Students must register no later than 11:59 pm on the day before a session begins. The 16 week fall semester starts 8/22/16 with several shorter sessions beginning later in the semester.

Students can register 24 hours a day at www.nvcc.edu/startstrong or get in person service during normal business hours at NOVA campuses in Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, Springfield and Woodbridge.

Online courses start on various dates throughout the year. Nearly 40 degrees and certificates can be completed entirely online through NOVA’s Extended Learning Institute.

In addition, registration is underway for NOVA’s summer session. Most summer classes begin May 16, 2016 or June 27, 2016.

To learn more about NOVA please call 703-323-3000.

http://www.nvcc.edu/news/press-releases/2016/nova-fall-registration.html

NOVA renames Annandale Campus’ Student Services Building to honor work and advocacy of Virginia Sen. Mark Warner
Date: April 22, 2016 08:10AM

NOVA held a ceremony renaming the Student Services Building on the Annandale Campus the Mark R. Warner Student Services Building in honor of the Virginia Senator who was instrumental in acquiring critical capital funding for Virginia’s community colleges during his time as Governor of Virginia (2002-2006).

The ceremony was attended by an array of guests, including Hon. Belle Wheelan, president, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges and former president of NOVA; Hon. Charles J. Colgan, former president pro tempore of the Senate of Virginia and Sen. Mark Warner and his family.

NOVA President, Dr. Scott Ralls said this week he was on Capitol Hill with George Mason University President Angél Cabrera. They ran into a staffer who said that, because of the opportunities available at NOVA, it is not a question of whether she will be the first in her family to graduate from college, but it is only a question of from which four-year school she will graduate.

“It is fitting,” Ralls said, “that as NOVA celebrates its 50th year, we do so by recognizing this one, particular individual who has done so much for the college and its students.”

Dr. Belle Wheelan spoke from an insider’s perspective. Wheelan was Virginia Secretary of Education for then-Governor Warner. She said that Warner was the first in his family to graduate from college. He was an honor scholar. He lived in his car at times, determined to make a better life for himself.

“Many words can be used to describe Mark Warner,” she said. “Scholar, politician, businessman, leader. But the best word is Friend.”

In Sept. 2002, Warner chose NOVA-Annandale as the site to begin the campaign for the first higher education bond in a decade. More than a dozen business organizations from across the state endorsed the bond including the Northern Virginia Technology Council. Over the ensuing months, Warner continued to personally and tirelessly work to secure support and ultimately passage for $846 million in capital funding to maintain quality facilities and accommodate enrollment growth. But this was only the start; higher education would remain a funding priority for Warner throughout several, challenging budget seasons.

In Dec. 2005, Warner introduced his final proposed budget as Governor. Once again, this included a vitally-needed, major capital budget initiative in support of the Commonwealth’s higher education facilities. Of the $632.4 million in general fund dollars proposed, over one third ($232 million) was dedicated to buildings urgently needed by the Virginia Community College System.

In appreciation of Warner’s advocacy and support, NOVA’s College Board approved the following resolution:

The Northern Virginia Community College Board, in recognition of the Honorable Mark Warner’s personal leadership and tireless dedication to significantly expand investments in Virginia Community College facilities statewide while serving as Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, does hereby approve the naming of the CA Building at Northern Virginia Community College’s Annandale Campus in his honor. Henceforth, the facility will officially be known as the Mark Warner Student Services Building.

Warner reminisced about the importance of parties working together to keep the people in mind.

“When I was Governor, the legislature was 2-to-1 Republican. Yet, we somehow put Virginia first, and Virginians benefitted,” he said. “NOVA is a starting point to have the opportunity to go on for a four-year degree.”

“I am so grateful for Dr. Ralls and Dr. Templin and Dr. Wheelan,” he said. “Candidates today go out and talk about what’s wrong with America. Well, there’s an awful lot right, and it takes place at community colleges. I wish those candidates would sit and talk with students here. Community colleges are the unique ‘secret sauce’ that makes America so special.”

Mark R. Warner was elected to the U.S. Senate in Nov. 2008 and reelected in Nov. 2014. He serves on the Senate Finance, Banking, Budget, and Intelligence committees. During his time in the Senate, he has worked with Republicans and Democrats to cut red tape, increase government performance and accountability, and promote private sector innovation and job creation. He has fought for military men and women and veterans, and worked to find bipartisan, balanced solutions to address the country's debt and deficit. Previously, he served as Governor of Virginia from 2002 to 2006. When he left office in 2006, Virginia was ranked as the best state for business, the best managed state, and the best state in which to receive a public education.

http://www.nvcc.edu/news/press-releases/2016/annandale-building-warner.html

NOVA Alexandria Campus to host 50th anniversary celebration concert
Date: April 22, 2016 08:12AM

As part of the 50th anniversary celebration, Northern Virginia Community College’s Alexandria Campus will host a concert at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 6 at the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center. The 50th Anniversary Celebration Concert is free and open to the public.

The concert will include performances by the NOVA Chorus, NOVA Band, Jazz Ensemble and the Manassas Symphony and an address by NOVA President Scott Ralls. Many of the performances will include classic musical selections that were composed 50 years ago during NOVA’s inaugural year, including “Chichester Psalms” by Leonard Bernstein, “Trittico” by Vaclav Nelhybel, “Variations on a Korean Folk Song” by John Barnes Chance and “Song for My Father” by Horace Siler.

During this event, NOVA Alexandria Campus will also recognize some of its influential faculty and staff members through the years, including Provost Don Bisdorf and former head of the Early Childhood Education Program Eula Miller.

Throughout the day before the event, there will be various opportunities for the community, NOVA faculty, staff and students to volunteer to serve with different NOVA student clubs and organizations. For more information about NOVA volunteer opportunities on May 6, 2016 visit NOVA Serves.

No tickets are required for the concert, but monetary donations will be accepted during the event. Free parking will also be available in the parking garage across from the concert hall. For more information about the concert, contact Jonathan Kolm at 703.845.6026 or jkolm@nvcc.edu.

http://www.nvcc.edu/news/press-releases/2016/alexandria-50-concert.html

NOVA Police Department Investigates Sexual Battery
Date: April 22, 2016 05:26PM

On April 22, 2016, at approximately 11:30 a.m., the NOVA Police Department was notified of a reported sexual battery on the Northern Virginia Community College's Alexandria Campus.

The victim had arrived at the Tyler Building on Thursday, April 21, to participate in a club activity and met with an unknown male subject. During the course of that meeting the victim reports having been touched inappropriately.

Suspect’s Description:
Unknown male wearing blue jeans described as skinny between the height of 5’11 and 6’.

If you have any knowledge of this incident, please contact Investigator Brunelle at 703.503.6370. If you have any information about this crime, call the Northern Virginia Community College Police at 703.764.5000.

http://www.alexandrianews.org/2016/04/nova-police-department-investigates-sexual-battery/

Re: NOVA Police Department Investigates Sexual Battery
Posted by: Onecents ()
Date: April 22, 2016 05:27PM

On April 22, 2016, at approximately 11:30 a.m., the NOVA Police Department was notified of a reported sexual battery on the Northern Virginia Community College's Alexandria Campus.

The victim had arrived at the Tyler Building on Thursday, April 21, 2016 to participate in a club activity and met with an unknown male subject. During the course of that meeting the victim reports having been touched inappropriately.

Suspect’s Description:

Unknown male wearing blue jeans described as skinny between the height of 5’11 and 6’.

If you have any knowledge of this incident, please contact Investigator Brunelle at 703.503.6370. If you have any information about this crime, call the Northern Virginia Community College Police at 703.764.5000.

http://www.alexandrianews.org/2016/04/nova-police-department-investigates-sexual-battery/

Re: NOVA Police Department Investigates Sexual Battery
Date: April 22, 2016 05:29PM

Initial Post: April 22, 2016, 3:10 p.m.

Northern Virginia Community College is providing this notice of a criminal incident(s) that occurred in our community in order to provide information that may help in avoiding a similar crime or provide information to solve the crime(s). This notice is also intended to meet the requirements of the “Timely Warning” provision of the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Statistics Act of 1998, Amended 2008, effective August 14, 2008.

On-Campus Sexual Battery at Alexandria Campus

Date & Time of Occurrence:
April 21, 2016, between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Date & Time of Reporting:
April 22, 2016, at 11:30 a.m.

In the 1st floor Tyler Building on the Alexandria Campus

Reported Offense:
On April 22, 2016, at approximately 11:30 a.m., the NOVA PD was notified of a reported sexual battery on the NOVA Alexandria Campus.

The victim had arrived at the Tyler Building on Thursday, April 21, to participate in a club activity and met with an unknown male subject. During the course of that meeting the victim reports having been touched inappropriately.

If you have any knowledge of this incident, please contact Investigator Brunelle at 703.503.6370.

Suspect’s Description:

If you have any information about this crime, call the Northern Virginia Community College Police at 703.764.5000.

Take a Stand Against Crime

Request escorts from police.
Report suspicious activity to police immediately.
Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Click here for the NOVA Daily crime log.
http://blogs.nvcc.edu/crimelog/
http://www.nvcc.edu/police/crime-alerts.html

Dr. Jill Biden to Deliver Commencement Address at Northern Virginia Community College
Posted by: Onecents ()
Date: April 22, 2016 05:36PM

On Saturday, May 14, Dr. Jill Biden will deliver the commencement address to graduates of Northern Virginia Community College. Dr. Biden, an educator for more than 30 years, has continued to teach as a full-time English professor at Northern Virginia Community College since 2009 while serving as Second Lady of the United States. Northern Virginia Community College is the largest public institution of higher education in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and one of America’s largest community colleges, with more than 75,000 students at its six campuses in Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, Springfield and Woodbridge, and through its Extended Learning Institute.

Additional information on Commencement Addresses by Dr. Biden:

This will be the seventh time Dr. Biden has delivered a commencement address at a community college. In 2009, Dr. Biden addressed graduates at Kingsborough Community College. In 2010, Dr. Biden delivered commencement addresses at the University of Delaware and at the Columbia University Teachers College. In 2011, Dr. Biden spoke at the graduation of Montgomery County Community College and Salve Regina University. In 2012, Dr. Biden addressed graduates at Southwestern Community College and Broward College. In 2013, Dr. Biden delivered the commencement address at Navajo Technical College. In 2014, Dr. Biden addressed graduates at Owensboro Community and Technical College, and spoke at Villanova University. In 2015, Dr. Biden delivered the commencement address at Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, North Carolina.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/04/22/dr-jill-biden-deliver-commencement-address-northern-virginia-community

Posted by: NovaRat ()
Date: April 27, 2016 04:39PM

Dr. Ralls will hold a open forum at Alexandria Campus May 6. I hope someone talks about how people are getting jobs without posting the position for everyone to apply. They should also ask why HR person is never at the office but she is "teleworking".

Date: April 27, 2016 10:10PM

NOVA's Loudoun Campus Provost is the Semi Finalists for President of Minneapolis Community and Technology College Named.

http://www.mnscu.edu/media/newsreleases/2016/021116.html

http://www.startribune.com/four-semifinalists-for-mctc-president-named/368623161/

Date: April 27, 2016 10:13PM

NovaRat Wrote:
> Dr. Ralls will hold a open forum at Alexandria
> Campus May 6. I hope someone talks about how
> people are getting jobs without posting the
> position for everyone to apply. They should also
> ask why HR person is never at the office but she
> is "teleworking".

Some teleworkers get more done than those who are at the office.

Just sayin

Date: April 28, 2016 08:53AM

The HR person should be at the campus helping and assisting the employees. That is great that you do more at home than at the office but I don't care what you do. I am talking about HR. Just saying

Posted by: FW6Gk ()
Date: April 28, 2016 09:53AM

NovaRat Wrote:
> The HR person should be at the campus helping and
> assisting the employees. That is great that you
> do more at home than at the office but I don't
> care what you do. I am talking about HR. Just
> saying

That's stupid.

A large number of HR positions do not interact with employees at all. Keep them home so traffic doesn't suck even more.

Posted by: 50cent ()
Date: April 28, 2016 04:23PM

That is a lazy HR person talking... That is why they are getting investigated.

Posted by: VckbM ()
Date: April 28, 2016 09:34PM

You know what's really cool?...you can't get rid of lazy HR or other workers if you tried because of worker protections. That's what makes VCCS and NVCC so great of a place to work. Do little to nuttin, get paid, and be secure. Unless you get caught stealing or viewing porn at work - no worries, be happy.

Date: April 29, 2016 06:17AM

The Purge is coming!!!

Posted by: worker b ()
Date: April 29, 2016 06:34AM

NovaRat Wrote:
> The Purge is coming!!!

Come at me brah!

http://www.dhrm.virginia.gov/employmentdisputeresolution/grievanceprocedure

Posted by: Eminem Rat ()
Date: April 29, 2016 01:50PM

No thanks brah! Just wait for the pruge! Crick crick......

Posted by: NOVA Purge ()
Date: May 09, 2016 07:26AM

All P-14 jobs will be cut on July 1, 2016. NOVA is cutting five million dollars from the 2016 - 2017 budget. Another 15 to 25 million dollars will be cut from the whole budget in 2017. The state of higher education board meeting soon to raise tuition for all VCCS colleges from $157.00 to $200.00 credit a hour.

Posted by: novarat ()
Date: May 09, 2016 07:28AM

When is the nova purge coming lol?

NOVA Purge Wrote:
> All P-14 jobs will be cut on July 1, 2016. NOVA is
> cutting five million dollars from the 2016 - 2017
> budget. Another 15 to 25 million dollars will be
> cut from the whole budget in 2017. The state of
> higher education board meeting soon to raise
> tuition for all VCCS colleges from $157.00 to
> $200.00 credit a hour.

Posted by: ignoredvoices ()
Date: May 11, 2016 01:00PM

ABOUT THE OUTRAGEOUS PROPOSED REORGANIZATION OF NOVA: 34 reasons to FORGET IT!

1. A group of overzealous deans decided it is time to gain more power, money or self-recognition
2. They didn’t offer any research that anyone has seen unique to NOVA for the need of a reorganization; just limited anecdotal information
3. They resented the faculty overloads and summer pay they no longer had, the 12 months they have to work, and all the duties that surprisingly go with being a dean
4. Deans began building an empire by creating the positions of associate deans
5. Associate deans handled the dirty work of the deans, like student complaints, and were glorified administrative assistants for the deans, most of them with too much time on their hands
6. Two inexperienced new deans, among some vocal, self- dubbed experienced deans with faltering programs and histories of incompetence, formed the “we the deans” group- a self-perceived omnipotent group
7. These deans have less experience or less credentials, than many they supervise.
8. They didn’t have much oversight of their decisions in overseeing the programs below them because those above them, the provosts, were temporary, acting, or leaving for one reason or another. Some of those temporary provosts unsuccessfully competed for the very position they held on other campuses
9. The new President came aboard, and well, he just couldn’t believe no one was in charge of the IT program, or other programs
10. After little time here, he proclaimed NOVA a cafeteria style college in need of guided pathways
11. What he didn’t know is, he picked one of the worst examples of NOVA programs to review, because four year colleges only accepted IT credits from some campuses – not from the largest IT program- due to poor management of the program by at least one of the “we the deans”
12. The “we the deans” gained the ear of the formerly Acting President, who had been virtually invisible for the Templin years
13. He wants power too
14. He seems to be enabling the “we the deans” and listening their whining over those below them
15. He seems to be endorsing the “we the deans” who propose creating lead deans and provosts as CEOs while demoting titles, but increasing the responsibilities, of those below them
16. Funny how no one leaked the word to the very groups that keep the college running – those below the “we the deans”
17. Those who design the schedules, hire the adjuncts and advise students for success in the programs were ignored
18. Those doing all the administrative support of those above them were ignored
19. Those measuring student success in programs were ignored
20. “We the Deans’” unite before meetings to stifle recommendations or intimidate those below them, especially at the PSC and ISSC and Senate
21. And, Administration, it is obvious there is an increasing guided pathway of personnel from NC (President’s from NC) to No VA
22. Administration, you continue to hire and advertise for Associate VPs who have salaries over $145 asking ONLY for a master’s degree and specific experience in the area as though it is already tailored for someone, like the current VP opening
23. Looks like there is no hiring freeze for new VPs and who knows what other administrative creative job titles are to come
24. We have a dire need for truly qualified professional HR and Payroll leaders with proper credentialing and experience, but what will THOSE announcements look like? What degree? What salary? What HR and Payroll experience?
25. If you want NOVA to reorganize to look more professional, begin with the top! What a disservice to have lower qualified administrators supervising higher qualified employees
26. What a disservice to have self-proclaimed lead deans to recommend changes on programs they know little about, have little experience, resent those below them or have already managed poorly
27. Many classified staff and P14s have equal or higher degrees than deans and VPs; check it out
28. You have a VP in Finance with very limited experience except in sports, and Associate VPs with degrees or experience less than faculty and classified staff
29. They’re in the problem areas of NOVA – check out their reviews and performances-or maybe they were misplaced with all the money in the budget
30. Sounds like nepotism at the highest levels
31. No wonder NOVA has major HR and Payroll problems
32. Where are the professionals in these areas? What do those job ads look like?
33. The reorganization proposal is BALONEY, unpopular to all EXCEPT to those provosts or deans who have titles and more money and power to gain
34. It is rejected by those who keep the college running and will be a huge disservice to students, as surely a drop in enrollments will reflect

More to come….we’re a catalyst and collaborative partner committed to revealing the truth

Posted by: Change is good ()
Date: May 12, 2016 10:31PM

How silly you are. Change can be good. I am not a dean or a high paid administrator and I look forward to the reorganization. Many of the long time employees are so stuck in their ways. It is time for change....as long as it's done with thoughtful consideration.

Posted by: truthbtold ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:00PM

OK - giant elephant in the room that has been mentioned many times but not explained:

*How did NOVA lose" $5 million? It's not an accident*

There is an inherent contradiction in what Ralls letter stated and what admin has told faculty. Here is Ralls letter:

a) "We discovered as of last week an additional $5 million personnel obligations that had not been appropriately reflected in our current year budget."

b) "Vice President Dimkova... distributed results of a review indicating 62 positions were not accounted for in the FY 2016 budget creating an estimated shortfall of 4.9 million dollars."

Keywords = *personnel* obligations, i.e. the $5 million went to employees--or people the school thought were employees--not just any old budget concerns

now

**I (adjunct) was told by a NOVA employee in close contact with the Comptroller's office that the $5 million went to "ghost employees" i.e. people who do not even work at NOVA. This fits exactly with Ralls statement, again:

"62 positions were not accounted for in the FY 2016 budget"

The most important thing is what that statement leaves out--that some (or all?) of those 62 positions *do not even exist.* They were not real people, not real employees. They were ghost employees with ghost bank accounts that collected money. Every indication is that someone inside finance rigged the system and essentially stole $5 million.

By Ralls' own statement, the $5 million "lost" has nothing to do with BS like low enrollment and all the other phony excuses put out by admin.

Posted by: truthbtold ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:12PM

...then

to make back the $5 million

NOVA cuts half the classes on the schedule--to gouge the money administrators lost out of adjunct salaries--which have already taken a hit after Obamacare.

Could there possibly be a lower bang-for-your-buck in the budget than to cut miniscule adjunct salaries of $2800 one at a time?
Is there a better way to destroy a school's finances than to cut enrollment in half?
Has there ever been a dumber idea in the history of educational administration--literally?

Of all the endless waste at NOVA... they cut the one thing that makes the school actually a school: teachers.

Posted by: Yuppooool ()
Date: May 14, 2016 07:27AM

Went on an interview at nvcc with the hr staff who consisted of only asian, black, and middle eastern women. I wondered why. I wasnt hired though probably because of my skin color. All had rbf.

Posted by: Disgruntled ()
Date: May 16, 2016 07:33AM

Really? Because there is a hiring freeze. Unless you are applying for a provost or other "essential" position. And trust me, you Do Not want to work there

Posted by: MUmkj ()
Date: May 16, 2016 09:41AM

Disgruntled Wrote:
> Really? Because there is a hiring freeze.
> Unless you are applying for a provost or other
> "essential" position. And trust me, you Do Not
> want to work there

That's true, because they really expect us to work, unlike other state agencies like DMV. This is hard.

Posted by: NOVA Mayor ()
Date: May 16, 2016 06:30PM

Northern Virginia Community College Math Teacher Charged With Raping, Sexually Assaulting 2 Students

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Math-Teacher-Charged-With-Raping-Sexually-Assaulting-2-Students-379677671.html

Posted by: Thfghcvgg ()
Date: May 16, 2016 07:18PM

Typical NVCC employee, crime de la creme

Posted by: mymkj ()
Date: May 16, 2016 09:28PM

State Council of Higher Education for Virginia Budget Info 2016

2016 - 2018 Systemwide Operating Budget and Financial Aid Recommendations Report

http://www.schev.edu/Reportstats/Budget/2015SOCOpbudgetRec.pdf

2016 - 2018 Systemwide Capital Outlay Budget Recommendations

http://www.schev.edu/Reportstats/Budget/2015SOCcapitaloutlaybudgetrecommendations.pdf

2015 - 2016 Tuition and Fees Report

http://www.schev.edu/Reportstats/TuitionFees/2015-16TFreport.pdf

2013 - 2014 Degree Completions by In-State
Undergraduate Students Report

http://www.schev.edu/Reportstats/2013-14DegreeCompletionsReport.pdf

Demography, Planning and Measuring Success: Why They Matter Report

http://www.schev.edu/council/presentations/JointSubHigherEd91415.pdf

SCHEV and Dominion Resources Announce 2016 Outstanding Faculty Award Recipients

http://www.schev.edu/SCHEV/newsReleases/nr-dec2015/nr121615.asp

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.