HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reckless
Posted by: citizen1111 ()
Date: August 21, 2015 12:13AM

Got a reckless driving in fairfax county a few weeks ago.. How can I get it reduced

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reckless
Posted by: waht ()
Date: August 21, 2015 08:30AM

time masheen an driv slowa den da cop will giv ya a slowr tiket

Posted by: jsdfjhwefgh ()
Date: August 21, 2015 08:34AM

citizen1111 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got a reckless driving in fairfax county a few
> weeks ago.. How can I get it reduced

Don't shower for a week, show up to court 10 minutes late, wear ragged jeans and a wife-beater tshirt, speak in some form of ebonics and address the judge as your savior.

This makes a great impression.

OR

Get an attorney. Reckless is a criminal offense.

Posted by: Arlington ()
Date: August 21, 2015 09:51AM

I was in Arlington County traffic court last month.

The best technique for avoiding penalties is to only speak Spanish through an interpreter. Offenders who did that had the charges reduced and some had the fines reduced or eliminated.

Posted by: Road Wizzard ()
Date: August 21, 2015 10:01AM

Take a driver improvement class now - It will show the court you are sincere about becoming a more responsible driver.

The chances of having it reduced depends on what you did to achieve the reckless ticket. If you were driving like a total ass, you most likely deserve to pay the piper for your behavior.

Enjoy the fine, insurance rate increases, and the SR-22

Posted by: class ()
Date: August 21, 2015 10:06AM

take that traffic/driving class they offer.

Posted by: Mike Brown ()
Date: August 21, 2015 10:26AM

Claim racism.... it seems to work quite nicely

Posted by: burned ()
Date: August 21, 2015 11:43AM

Either convince the court that you are Jennifer Takaoka (you're not are you). They will dismiss outright, give you money and all the drugs you want, etc. In exchange for services rendered.

Google "fairfax underground jennifer takaoka" to see background on this. Jennifer had an 80 mph in a school zone while on probation for aggrivated assault, and got off because she is a snitch for the cops.

Posted by: Trey Von ()
Date: August 21, 2015 03:16PM

Make sure you show up to court with a bag of skittles, some iced tea, and a picture of yourself from 6th grade and then tell the judge "I never bothered nobody." The media will rally to your cause.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:56PM

1. Stop thinking you're some special shit who can skate on this. Judges love to come down on asshole show-boaters like you who put the lives and property of local residents in danger. You are in really deep doo-doo here.

2. Get a lawyer who works reckless in he area where you were charged. It will be expensive. So will the fines and court costs. This is bascially going to cost you big time and seriously mess up your whole life for a year or so. But if you can manage to be both repentant and lucky, that may be all that you have to go through.

Posted by: Eric Garner ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:18PM

Tell the judge that you can't breathe and start making choking sounds. Works every time.

Posted by: Gabriel Epstien ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:25PM

Most people try to get a lawyer, take the driving course, stop speeding and hope fore the best. The profit mill for living life continues...

My personal recommendation, wear blue-collar work clothing equipped with stains and all. Crash your car into the courthouse 10 mins after your hearing time and run into the court room panting "I hope I'm not late, there was a bike marathon I had to plow through to get here." It works everytime. And just in case, put peanut butter in your ass crack. You will know what to do when the time comes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.