HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 16
Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For!
Posted by: Chillingsworth ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:07AM

Even though this is fairfax underground would posting the list for DC here be ok?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For!
Posted by: ThePermissionGiver ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:44AM

Yes.

You have my permission.

Posted by: Chillingsworth ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:46AM

OK. It is more than 500 pages so can't right now. Will this weekend.

Posted by: Duh..... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:03AM

Chillingsworth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK. It is more than 500 pages so can't right now.
> Will this weekend.

It's Saturday. Sunday begins the new week.

Posted by: Thx ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:36AM

Chillingsworth Wrote:
> OK. It is more than 500 pages so can't right now.
> Will this weekend.

Make sure you time it so that they all end up on the same thread page so that we don't have to run the same searches twice.

Thx

Posted by: -*- ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:36AM

***DATA DISCLAIMER***

The data at the top of this post is from an anonymous source, who supposedly got the data from hackers who supposedly stole the data and are actively involved in credit card theft/sale schemes worldwide.

This data could have been changed or modified, literally, thousands of times before it ever made it to this forum and could be a combination of information from any number of different sources including credit card thefts from other companies, readily available public information, and anywhere else data can be gathered.

It is posted for entertainment purposes only.

Posted by: 25 year old buck ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:38AM

an out of state AM user Wrote:
> To those saying we who signed up on AM knew what
> we were getting into: bull fucking shit! Those of
> us who actually got to the final step and cheated
> knew there was a small possibility we could get
> caught by our spouses, or maybe people close to
> us, but not by the entire world in a searchable
> database that will live online forever. Nor did we
> sign up for our spouses and children to be googled
> and posted about on forums like this.
>
> Those who say we should have divorced instead of
> cheating obviously don't have kids. Some of us
> were trying to protect our kids from the pain of
> divorce by suffering through a dead marriage. For
> some, spouses turned a blind eye, participated, or
> were cheaters themselves, but pretty much only the
> men are publicly shamed because of AM's "only men
> pay" sign up system.
>
> Of course we're butt hurt. Everyone involved is.
> FUCK YOU for pointing and laughing and drawing
> attention to what should be a personal family
> matter. Leave these poor families alone, they're
> going through enough!

I'm not saying that. I'm just looking for mad moms and daughters looking to pay back dad with a roll in the hay with me (YOUNG BUCK). I might get some mother daughter action.

Posted by: eyeroll ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:47AM

-*- Wrote:
> ***DATA DISCLAIMER***
>
> The data at the top of this post is from an
> anonymous source, who supposedly got the data from
> hackers who supposedly stole the data and are
> actively involved in credit card theft/sale
> schemes worldwide.
>
> This data could have been changed or modified,
> literally, thousands of times before it ever made
> it to this forum and could be a combination of
> information from any number of different sources
> including credit card thefts from other companies,
> readily available public information, and anywhere
> else data can be gathered.
>
> It is posted for entertainment purposes only.

Yeah, man, all this proves nothing. 37 million records were stolen, and then all edited to include legit ppl, addresses and emails hoping to frame folks not involved.

Makes total sense.

Posted by: MrManager ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:52AM

Mr.OnTheList Wrote:
> Easy's way to keep off is 100% right - I could
> have stayed off the list but I didn't. I made
> that mistake.
>
> What Easy fails to realize is replace the AM list
> with something we all may have made a mistake on
> or something we don't want others to know about.
> Legal activities like a list of everyone who's
> purchased a gun, made an appointment at planned
> parenthood, had an apportion, or like Easy's
> friend got tested for an STD.
>
> Those lists are now fair game.

Mr.OnTheList stop trying to lump everyone in your crappy world. We are not all on lists that we are ashamed of. You are making it sound as if every single person in the DMV area has some deep dark secret and we are all one hack away of being in your position.

You are incorrect and couldn't be more wrong. You are the piece of shit who thought cheating on his wife and family was a great idea, you are the guy that thought he had it all figured out...now you are outed and you want us to cry you a river.

Posted by: 25 year old buck ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:05AM

Vlad Wrote:
> my dear sweet ffxu ...yes please please leave
> these peoples' lives alone and remember jesus
> still loves you if you don't

Oh I know Jesus loves me. I was fucking MILFs last night until my dick got too sore, one's going to follow me to NTB to put tires on my truck. She doesn't work so should I thank her the husband or Jesus?

Posted by: Travelrocks ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:16AM

Another request for Stafford and Fredericksburg. Multiple people are looking for those cities.

Posted by: Virginia gun friendly ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:22AM

MrManager Wrote:
> Mr.OnTheList Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Easy's way to keep off is 100% right - I could
> > have stayed off the list but I didn't. I made
> > that mistake.
> >
> > What Easy fails to realize is replace the AM
> list
> > with something we all may have made a mistake
> on
> > or something we don't want others to know about.
>
> > Legal activities like a list of everyone who's
> > purchased a gun, made an appointment at planned
> > parenthood, had an apportion, or like Easy's
> > friend got tested for an STD.
> >
> > Those lists are now fair game.
>
> Mr.OnTheList stop trying to lump everyone in your
> crappy world. We are not all on lists that we are
> ashamed of. You are making it sound as if every
> single person in the DMV area has some deep dark
> secret and we are all one hack away of being in
> your position.
>
> You are incorrect and couldn't be more wrong. You
> are the piece of shit who thought cheating on his
> wife and family was a great idea, you are the guy
> that thought he had it all figured out...now you
> are outed and you want us to cry you a river.

If you don't want a record of gun purchase buy privet party, no paper work in Virginia. None of that shit is as embarrassing as buying pussy online and betraying your family loser.

Posted by: Shockedx2 ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:37AM

Is there a way to find more info about a specific email profile?

Posted by: just how stupid are you? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:40AM

Shockedx2 Wrote:
> Is there a way to find more info about a specific
> email profile?

Yes. Send an email to that address.

Posted by: Just food for thought ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:43AM

Tomas Wrote:
> I think what most people are overlooking is this
> isn't just hurting cheaters. It is likely
> destroying families. Normally I have a little fun
> trolling but not every one on there is married and
> may not be married to whoever they are when they
> were once using the site.
>
> I've never used it so before anyone say haha must
> be caught I just thought I'd clear that up. If I
> ever did anything like that I'd certainly use gift
> cards and someone else name and email which leads
> us to another issue if AM didn't verify the emails
> many of them may not even be real.
>
> I don't know about your wives but I know mine
> would be pissed off for a while if she found my
> email even if it wasn't our town or city.
>
>
> just food for thought

Stop being a FAGGET help me out, get to joaning on these poor souls.

Posted by: Burg ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:45AM

Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania please!

Posted by: Domestic Assaulter ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:55AM

JASON BERRY,3206 23rd St. North,Arlington,VA,22201,US,,
JASON BERRY,3206 23rd St. North,Arlington,VA,22201,US,JBGRIPPED@YAHOO.COM,
JASON E. BERRY,3206 23rd St. North,Arlington,VA,22201,US,,

Posted by: klpalmer ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:04AM

is there any way to get Fauquier county, Dallas tx, and Hagerstown md area list?

thanks

Posted by: actions have consequences ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:04AM

Reports surfaced yesterday of three City of San Antonio employee email accounts that were exposed in this week's Ashley Madison account leak. One of those email accounts belongs to an employee who committed suicide on Thursday.

It's unclear at this time if the Ashley Madison hack had anything to do with the employee's death, the San Antonio Express-News reports.

Two @sanantonio.gov accounts exposed this week belonged to a detective and captain with the San Antonio Police Department. The third belonged to a former city employee. None have been publicly identified, and the City did not confirm whether the employees were informed that their email addresses were leaked in the hack.

The online infidelity site does not verify emails when a user creates an account. Because of the lack of verification, the City said in a statement that it "cannot confirm whether these addresses were legitimately used to access the site," according to the Express-News. The city also clarified that access to Ashley Madison and similar sites are blocked on city computers via Internet filters.

Earlier this week, the San Antonio Current reported 99,157 Ashley Madison accounts were linked to San Antonio. Because the leak spans user account and payment information dating back to 2007, and because email address are not verified by the site, it is difficult to ascertain how many are active accounts belonging to real San Antonio residents.

Posted by: Cockroaches ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:06AM

I love that these cockroaches are being exposed! Any chance you can provide Montgomery County? I know some cockroaches there that work in VA and DC that need bright light shined on them too.

Posted by: dad is gone for good ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:08AM

The recent Ashley Madison hacking incident drove one Chicago, IL man to take his own life.

Ashley Madison is a dating website which specializes in infidelity. As per the site’s FAQ, “… If you still feel that you will seek a person other than your partner to fill your unmet needs, then we truly believe that our service is the best place to start.”

But perhaps Ashley Madison is not the best place to start, as they recently announced their database had been hacked, and the personal information of millions of users stolen. The hackers, calling themselves ‘Impact Team’, released a manifesto where they call the site’s customers “scum bags”, and state their plans to continue releasing the personal information until ashleymadison.com is removed from the web.

Surprising to no one, the hacker’s actions are having serious–and in one case, fatal–consequences.

Donald Bradshaw of Chicago, IL, had been married for the past 11 years. He and his wife had two children, owned a home, and by all outward appearances were living the American dream. However, Donald was seeking intimate relationships with women other than his wife and was using the Ashley Madison site to do so.

In a suicide note recovered by police, Donald expressed his regrets, and why he choose to take his own life. “I am sory[sic] for being unfaithful. I know that you will leave me now and take the kids. I know that I will be fired from my job at your fathers[sic] company and that my life as I know it is going to change drastically for the worse. So I’m just going too[sic] make it easy on you. You get everything. Goodbye.”

The corner’s report indicates that Donald took a fatal dose of prescription medication. His death has been ruled a suicide, and authorities say they do not believe there was any foul play involved.

Date: August 22, 2015 10:14AM

Alex Heidt is on the list. Not surprised at all.

Posted by: Wondering?? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:21AM

What does it mean if someone's name is listed in quotes, with address but no e-mail etc.

Posted by: Pandora ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:22AM

I've heard there is a new list coming out that includes not only these names but the names and addresses of all their known relatives. I'm going to be pissed if my name shows up next to my dirt bag brother in law.

Posted by: Misguided!! ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:33AM

1/3 of accounts belong to people who registered as SINGLE. Conceivably, approximately 1/3 of paid users are single as well.

This "List of Cheaters" with all of these "cheating PARENTS" is also full of SINGLE PEOPLE who used the site much like Tinder - a dating website where some people hook up.

Single people who are named are being lumped in as though they have been married for 20 years with 6 kids and have spent money trying to cheat.
This has spiraled out of control. Reputable news organizations are NOT naming names (with the exception of Duggar, once it went viral). These are people's reputations - it is simply irresponsible and short sighted, stemming from this crowd mentality, that we are throwing stones at SINGLE people who used a dating site.

WTF would happen if a Tinder list got out? The overwhelming perception, I imagine, would be that these are single people who want to hook up or date. BIG DEAL. Isn't that almost every single person?!

Again, stop running with the mob and realize that you're implicating INNOCENT people who are not cheaters. 12 million single people on the site!!![/quote]

Posted by: Six degrees of Ashley Madison ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:35AM

Reference Adam Lambert (number 2 on the list)...
Known relatives and friends:
Adam Lambert currently lives in Aldie , VA. Before that, Adam lived in Henderson , NV. Adam is related to Stephanie Marcotte.
Stephanie Marcotte currently lives in xxxx , xx. Before that, Stephanie lived in xxx , xx. Stephanie is related to Gage Bergeron.
Let's really out these bastards!

Posted by: i love american women ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:35AM

LOL 2 people on there I know, they have foreigner wives who don't really completely assimilate with the US culture/lifestyle. So I'm not too surprised there. They probably don't even know what AM is or how to find the list, so they're likely fine.

Posted by: fcps data ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:38AM

Ryan name on here?

Posted by: From DCUM ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:41AM

If your name is on the paying member list and you're married the assumption is that you did this while married because it's a site geared towards having an affair. If you were on there as a single person it's still awful and I would be horrified if my spouse was on there before he met me. There are many MANY ways to meet people when you're single so to resort to this is not a good thing in my opinion. Would it make me feel better that my now husband was trying to be the third party in a threesome or looking for other men on there or looking for desperate married women for casual sex? No, no, and no. If he was on a legitimate dating site that is fine but this site, no way.

Posted by: u deserve it too ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:46AM

u deserve it Wrote:
> It's unfortunate for your daughter you are a loser
> and failure. Hopefully she will find someone much
> better than her dad later in life. You've
> provided a great example of what type of man to
> avoid.

and you’re just a stupid baby and should not be allowed to post anywhere until you grow-up.

I know you are but what am I? Defensive anyone?

Date: August 22, 2015 11:56AM

I know this is not considered Fairfax. But can someone post a list of names from
Fredericksburg, VA.
Please, This is driving me crazy I need answers.

Posted by: frednecks ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:00PM

looking for answers Wrote:
> I know this is not considered Fairfax. But can
> someone post a list of names from
> Fredericksburg, VA.
> Please, This is driving me crazy I need answers.

You should probably start by checking his cousins/sisters phone. Them Frednecks love to keep it within the family.

Posted by: wondering about ashley ... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:11PM

This is simply disgusting to unknown levels ... laughing your way with an immorality that exceeds that of almost certainly most of those on this Ashley Madison list.

One sad benefit of watching this discussion is the window on good and depravity that people are willing to display.

Six degrees of Ashley Madison Wrote:
> Reference Adam Lambert (number 2 on the list)...
> Known relatives and friends:
> Adam Lambert currently lives in Aldie , VA. Before
> that, Adam lived in Henderson , NV. Adam is
> related to Stephanie Marcotte.
> Stephanie Marcotte currently lives in xxxx , xx.
> Before that, Stephanie lived in xxx , xx.
> Stephanie is related to Gage Bergeron.
> Let's really out these bastards!

Posted by: icad ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:18PM

If we want more info on a name like the date the acct was set up or the date a transactions that occurred. Is there any way to see that information?

Posted by: An even better hack ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:19PM

I think an even better hack would be FFU and show the real names, addresses and places of employment of the anonymous posters here. Now that shit would be funny!!

Posted by: Six degrees of Ashley Madison ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:20PM

The judge of immorality trolling this post. LOL. Afraid you'll see your name there beside someone you know or love. Next week will be fun.

Posted by: Happy Hacking ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:23PM

Domain Name: FAIRFAXUNDERGROUND.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS.CARYWIEDEMANN.COM
Name Server: NS2.DEVFLUX.COM
Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.4.41-0+deb7u1 Server at www.fairfaxunderground.com Port 80

Posted by: Uh-oh! ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:27PM

Happy Hacking Wrote:
> Domain Name: FAIRFAXUNDERGROUND.COM
> Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
> Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
> Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
> Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
> Name Server: NS.CARYWIEDEMANN.COM
> Name Server: NS2.DEVFLUX.COM
> Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.4.41-0+deb7u1 Server
> at www.fairfaxunderground.com Port 80

Uh-oh! Watch out now...got a web sleuth here!

Fucking idiot...welcome to Fairfax Underground.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()

Happy Hacking Wrote:
> Domain Name: FAIRFAXUNDERGROUND.COM
> Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
> Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
> Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
> Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
> Name Server: NS.CARYWIEDEMANN.COM
> Name Server: NS2.DEVFLUX.COM
> Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.4.41-0+deb7u1 Server
> at www.fairfaxunderground.com Port 80

This is public information. If a hacker needed you to divulge this, he'd have to be as stupid as you.

Posted by: NBO ()

You know? This level of gloat reminds me of an old poem by H. Hamilton. Even if the topic of the poem is unrelated, the words fit perfectly to the situation:

You strange old ghouls,
Who gloat with dulled old eyes,
Over those lists,
Those dreadful lists,
To see what name
Of friend of relation,
However distant,
May be appended

~.~

Yes, you are ghouls, who gloat on the misfortune of 'sinners'. Morbidly feasting on the ensuing emotions and chaos. Ghastly delighting on pain, remorse, revenge...

"Time is fluid in Hell", and you have learned your trade, very well.

Posted by: Ashamed ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:30PM

Years ago, I made a mistake that hurt my wife and family by having an affair. During that time, I was also on AM.

My wife discovered the affair and we have worked hard to rebuild our marriage from the damage I did. I changed after that and rededicated myself to her. I made a mistake. A huge one. I am a cheater who has changed.

Now this list has come out and she has found this account that I didn't use since that time. It has reopened a wound that was healing. The old doubts are back because this list gives no context and time scale. To her, I cheated before, did I cheat again?

Those of you casting derision of those named and enjoying the feeding frenzy, realize that every name is a unique story. Every name represents not only present harm but also past harm.

Those responsible for the hack surely have their own skeletons that they would hate to be exposed so publicly. I'm sure some of those enjoying the bloodbath have their own dark secrets that they would hate to be exposed.

I don't ask for your pity, just be aware that if your secrets are ever so publicly exposed, you shouldn't be surprised.

Posted by: hey r-tard. ()

An even better hack Wrote:
> I think an even better hack would be FFU and show
> the real names, addresses and places of employment
> of the anonymous posters here. Now that shit would
> be funny!!

I must have missed it.

Where do you enter in your real names, addresses and places of employment when posting on FFXU?

Is there a paid section?

Date: August 22, 2015 12:36PM

Thank you from a DCUM poster. Shine a bright spot light on these cheaters. Anyone giving their spouse a free pass on this is basically enabling the cheating to continue.

Posted by: Wondering about Ashley ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:05PM

Immoral asshole ... whole point about 'six degrees' is that there won't be a single person who isn't well within 'six degrees' of essentially everyone on this list.

Really -- what form of 'good', in any sense, is achieve by your definition of "fun".

Guess you really enjoyed pulling off insect legs as a kid and attaching fire crackers to them ...

Six degrees of Ashley Madison Wrote:
> The judge of immorality trolling this post. LOL.
> Afraid you'll see your name there beside someone
> you know or love. Next week will be fun.

Posted by: You're too dumb to breed ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:06PM

osted by: hey r-tard. ()

> be funny!!

I must have missed it.

Where do you enter in your real names, addresses and places of employment when posting on FFXU?

Is there a paid section?

No dipshit, for those of you not using an anonymous browser, you're IP is logged and stored in a database (you know, the kind that holds credit card transactions or email addresses...good thing those are always secure). Now, an equally industrious hacker might be able to get through some ISP databases and tie IP address to account information. How do you think it works when theses websites are served with subpoenas to provide the identity of anonymous posters?

The good news is, you'd certainly be able to come up with a defense in a court of law. "You see your honor, someone else used my wi-fi connection and that's why my IP is there."

...but isn't the court of public opinion much more fun?

Posted by: hackers > coaches ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:13PM

Let's see, the Ashley Madison thread has 10 times the number of views than the football thread.

No hackers, no Ashley Madison data.

How important is football, please?

Posted by: YLxkY ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:20PM

newuser890 Wrote:
> Wives and innocent children are going to be hurt
> the most and get the brunt of the fallout. The
> glee that some are showing is puzzling.

Because of the large number of people affected simultaneously by the public release of this data, our entire community will feel the impact and not for a little while. Msybe a generation as these children live through the trauma of the public shaming among their peers and grow up without the security of knowing their family is intact.

Unless, the parents are able to rise above the humility and pain to provide such a sense of security for their children. Especially at this time when the start of new school-year begins.

Posted by: Sunlight, the best disenfectant. ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:20PM

Posted by: Happy Hacking ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:23PM

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.4.41-0+deb7u1 Server at www.fairfaxunderground.com Port 80

Come on. You can do better than that....I mean after all, this is all public information, right? What could possibly happen. Cary Wiedman is no more responsible for the crap that's posted here than the owner of Ashley Madison is for hosting his crap. I wonder if Cary's employer, Blue Ridge Networks, knows the kind of crap he's hosting (through no fault of his own though). If you wonder, they can be reached at 1-800-704-5234.

The server itself is hosted in InfoRelay Online Systems' datacenter in Ashburn, VA. It's located at 21715 Filigree Ct. I wonder if they’d be interested in what kind of crap one of their customers is hosting in their datacenter. Fortunately for Cary, it’s not illegal to facilitate racism and hate and utterly disgusting behavior by providing an anonymous forum to spew filth in.

IP : 69.169.88.22
Host : fairfaxunderground.com

Address information
This address is an IPv4 address.

address : 69.169.88.22

Related IP adresses
IP address Type Host name DNS state
69.169.88.19 MX mail.fairfaxunderground.com
69.169.88.25 NS ns.devflux.com
70.33.187.4 NS ns1.sitelutions.com
173.45.39.4 NS ns2.sitelutions.com
205.251.82.4 NS ns3.sitelutions.com
67.208.81.4 NS ns4.sitelutions.com
69.93.94.154 NS ns5.sitelutions.com
69.169.88.20 NS ns.carywiedemann.com

# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=69.169.88.22?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2
#

InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc. INFORELAY-SJC-NETBLOCK-02 (NET-69-169-0-0-1) 69.169.0.0 - 69.169.127.255
InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc. INFORELAY-EST-NETBLOCK-01 (NET-69-169-64-0-1) 69.169.64.0 - 69.169.95.255
Cary Wiedemann CARYWIEDEMANN (NET-69-169-88-16-1) 69.169.88.16 - 69.169.88.31

Domain owner info (Whois / Abuse)
Whois record :

Registry Domain ID: 120494369_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2015-01-29T01:34:41Z
Creation Date: 2013-01-10T07:03:34Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-05-19T04:00:00Z
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@web.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Wiedemann, Cary
Registrant Organization: Fairfax Underground
Registrant Street: 344 Maple Ave. W #167
Registrant City: Vienna
Registrant State/Province: VA
Registrant Postal Code: 22180
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7035926498
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: cary@fairfaxunderground.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Wiedemann, Cary
Admin Organization: Fairfax Underground
Admin Street: 344 Maple Ave. W #167
Admin City: Vienna
Admin State/Province: VA
Admin Postal Code: 22180
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7035926498
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: cary@fairfaxunderground.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Wiedemann, Cary
Tech Organization: Fairfax Underground
Tech Street: 344 Maple Ave. W #167
Tech City: Vienna
Tech State/Province: VA
Tech Postal Code: 22180
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7035926498
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: cary@fairfaxunderground.com
DNSSEC: Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:30:31 GMT <<<

Posted by: hey r-tard ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:25PM

You're too dumb to breed Wrote:
> osted by: hey r-tard. ()
> Date: August 22, 2015 12:30PM
>
> An even better hack Wrote:
> -----
> > I think an even better hack would be FFU and
> show
> > the real names, addresses and places of
> employment
> > of the anonymous posters here. Now that shit
> would
> > be funny!!
>
>
> I must have missed it.
>
> Where do you enter in your real names, addresses
> and places of employment when posting on FFXU?
>
> Is there a paid section?
>
>
> No dipshit, for those of you not using an
> anonymous browser, you're IP is logged and stored
> in a database (you know, the kind that holds
> credit card transactions or email addresses...good
> thing those are always secure). Now, an equally
> industrious hacker might be able to get through
> some ISP databases and tie IP address to account
> information. How do you think it works when theses
> websites are served with subpoenas to provide the
> identity of anonymous posters?
>
> The good news is, you'd certainly be able to come
> up with a defense in a court of law. "You see your
> honor, someone else used my wi-fi connection and
> that's why my IP is there."
>
> ...but isn't the court of public opinion much more
> fun?

So they would have to hack FFXU and hack all the various ISPs used in NoVA. Yeah totally going to happen.

Also unless you're a single living by yourself, most networks have various users on it.

Posted by: Dan Snyder SUCKS ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:32PM

> be funny!!

Nobody would care. Not like AM losers, BARKING up the wrong tree we're VIRGINIANS we don't give a fuck. PUSSY!

Posted by: ahh look at the butt-hurt ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:42PM

Looks like a butt-hurt cheater is postings charges from 10 years ago.

It's okay bra, the alimony and child support payments shouldn't be too much.

Posted by: The Gift that Keeps On Giving ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:42PM

Husband was "gifted" a fully set-up AM account as a [bad] joke for our wedding. Husband was pretty mad, I was amused, gifter apologized. And here we are, several years later......still annoyed.

Posted by: jvpLY ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:49PM

Why are you dumping an entire database into the middle of this thread?

Posted by: CrunchyKind ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:57PM

Seriously, what is WRONG with you people that you all think this posting is OK? This will do nothing but tear apart people's lives. This is private information, who are you to be the moral police, and the Judge, Jury and Executioner of what's right and wrong?

Mrs. Snowden-- you're a fucked up individual for posting this and it has been reported to Avid Life Media to be taken down.

Posted by: Cheaters are fucking pussies ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:01PM

If you want to play the game, prepare to bear the shame!

Posted by: Peter Pete ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:17PM

Posted by: qfu ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:24PM

Looks like somebody here has something to hide. :)

Posted by: Bonder ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:27PM

Posted by: Critical Distinction ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:30PM

Big difference between being arrested and signing up for what is, in many cases, a prostitution site.

I'll bet offices start getting cleaned out next week-government workers, military, contractors.

Posted by: Bonde ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:31PM

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:33PM

Critical Distinction Wrote:
> Big difference between being arrested and signing
> up for what is, in many cases, a prostitution
> site.
>
> I'll bet offices start getting cleaned out next
> week-government workers, military, contractors.

Yes, critical distinction indeed. I hate to say it but being arrested for DWI is kinda worse that signing up for AM.

Posted by: Not cool ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:36PM

I've seen two family members-one that didn't have their kid in a card seat- posted in the lists that aren't Ashley Madison creeps. Are people going to see them and think they're involved in this mess too?

Posted by: BONDER ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:48PM

Posted by: Toejam ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:50PM

Hope you can get her to understand.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:52PM

All you people are losers. The cheaters, the lurkers, the assholes, and the ashamed. I feel stupid for even looking at this filth.

Posted by: New Low ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:54PM

Are we really trying to a draw distinction between cheaters and child molesters? At least they didn't publish the names of the victims. Is that next? Have you no shame?

Posted by: Who Cares? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:01PM

I saw some people on the list that I know that I was surprised about. I didn't see some others on the list and I was just as surprised about. Who really cares? These people aren't murderers, child molesters or terrorists. Where is the crime?

Posted by: So Boring ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:05PM

Where's the person who what threatening to post family members and friends of these cheaters? That'll shut some of these trolls up

Posted by: Thank you! ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:08PM

I just saw my sister's boyfriend on the list of child molesters. I'm giving her a call right now.

Posted by: Start the Deadpool ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:10PM

Posted by: Serves them right ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:13PM

Posted by: Your dumb ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:13PM

Really? Wrote:
> All you people are losers. The cheaters, the
> lurkers, the assholes, and the ashamed. I feel
> stupid for even looking at this filth.

Yet here you are...

Posted by: wmw? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:14PM

Who Cares? Wrote:
> I saw some people on the list that I know that I
> was surprised about. I didn't see some others on
> the list and I was just as surprised about. Who
> really cares? These people aren't murderers, child
> molesters or terrorists. Where is the crime?

Under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) adultery is a crime.
That's why the DoD is investigating.

Federal employees are prohibited from using government computers for
personal matters and could result in dismissal. That's why the Feds
are investigating.

A lot of agencies have what's called "adverse publicity" policies which
could also result in dismissal.

Posted by: Way too funny ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:16PM

Now that everyone in virginia has been outed for not putting their kids is car seats, can we go back to shaming cheaters? Isn't that what this thread is about?

Posted by: wyEhk ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:18PM

Only one cheater in my neighborhood and it's also the only nigger family. Would be interesting to see statistics on race of the cheaters.

Posted by: Ok then ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:19PM

wmw? Wrote:
> Who Cares? Wrote:
> -----
> > I saw some people on the list that I know that
> I
> > was surprised about. I didn't see some others
> on
> > the list and I was just as surprised about. Who
> > really cares? These people aren't murderers,
> child
> > molesters or terrorists. Where is the crime?
>
> Under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice)
> adultery is a crime.
> That's why the DoD is investigating.
>
> Federal employees are prohibited from using
> government computers for
> personal matters and could result in dismissal.
> That's why the Feds
> are investigating.
>
> A lot of agencies have what's called "adverse
> publicity" policies which
> could also result in dismissal.

Ok, what about the 9 people in the area that don't work for the federal government? Should they have been dragged through this if they committed no crime?

Posted by: dipshit ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:23PM

Your dumb Wrote:
> Really? Wrote:
> -----
> > All you people are losers. The cheaters, the
> > lurkers, the assholes, and the ashamed. I feel
> > stupid for even looking at this filth.
>
>
> Yet here you are..

At least I'm not proud of being here loser

Posted by: Blue Ball Buster ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:23PM

Here is a quick Map from the info on this site, Sorry for the Multiposting. Had to get past douche bag spamming

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z1PuBztLzDdY.kTxi4FC_fiLY

Posted by: SDFGDFGzv ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:29PM

You know that is you use a pre-paid credit card, you can enter any bogus information for name and address. Therefore, actually just for the purpose of not being found/indentified, some people might have entered someone else's name and address, not to bother them but really to enter a "valid" entry.

Posted by: Curious..... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:32PM

What is the direct link to look up your area?

Posted by: Billy Joe Robidoux ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:34PM

So many horny Asians on here. Wonderful to see.

Anyway, I am glad society is progressing this way. As someone who has stayed loyal to my wife even as she has gotten fatter and fatter, it is good to see these slime balls outed.

Now if we could get HOV violators and Jaywalkers next it would be even better. Those people deserve to die.

Posted by: Dr. Giggles ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:36PM

Stop asking for Stafford and Fredericksburg. Pretty much everyone is on the list there.

Posted by: Your dumb ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:24PM

This site has been around for 10 years. With the above info, are you saying that Cary was 12 when he started it? Kind of puts the rest of the info you've posted into doubt.

Posted by: TEC6u ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:28PM

All OLD arrests. Borrrrring. I guess now that your wife has kicked you out, you have the time to list these

A Pox on all Windmills
Posted by: Don Quixote's Critic ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:29PM

The astounding thing about this thread are all the folks showing up and finding a way to huff and puff about human nature. Yo peeps, men are likely hardwired to widely distribute their genes, women are likely hardwired to seek abundant resources and good providers, and none of that evolutionary baggage has had any chance to develop strategies for dealing with the digital age. These philandering stories and the reaction thereto are as old as humanity itself. The new thing here is how the digital age makes these tales so distributable.

And to those showing up in a high moral dander, go find that bible you thump and note a large percentage of the material therein is nothing more than older versions of tales such as these, adjusted to suit the message the story teller sought to relate. Enjoy your outrage as you clearly take great moral pleasure in it. And hey, maybe start a thread about repealing the laws of physics as your efforts on that front will have the same lack of potency.

Finally, to those who show up merely to make the world a little more unpleasant by thumbing your nose at other's misfortune, dropping racial slurs, creating taunts regarding wives and daughters--and I include those on the AM list who have endeavored to make those checking out this train wreck feel bad about it--I'm glad I don't have to look in your mirror. Gotta be a special kind of nasty to enjoy making bad days worse.

As for me, I'm just gonna sit in the tarpaper shack I've erected along the information superhighway and watch all the lance bearers trot past in search of windmills as laughing at the human comedy beats crying about it.

Posted by: HurtingAndSorry ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:34PM

My wife and I have been over this for a couple years and now her friends are all making it known to her again...bringing up hurt that has been healing for a long time now.

She's at work, the kids are with the grandparents and here I am with a 9mm in my hand feeling sorry and ashamed.

Re: A Pox on all Windmills
Posted by: This guy.... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:37PM

Don Quixote's Critic Wrote:
> The astounding thing about this thread are all the
> folks showing up and finding a way to huff and
> puff about human nature. Yo peeps, men are likely
> hardwired to widely distribute their genes, women
> are likely hardwired to seek abundant resources
> and good providers, and none of that evolutionary
> baggage has had any chance to develop strategies
> for dealing with the digital age. These
> philandering stories and the reaction thereto are
> as old as humanity itself. The new thing here is
> how the digital age makes these tales so
> distributable.
>
> And to those showing up in a high moral dander, go
> find that bible you thump and note a large
> percentage of the material therein is nothing more
> than older versions of tales such as these,
> adjusted to suit the message the story teller
> sought to relate. Enjoy your outrage as you
> clearly take great moral pleasure in it. And hey,
> maybe start a thread about repealing the laws of
> physics as your efforts on that front will have
> the same lack of potency.
>
> Finally, to those who show up merely to make the
> world a little more unpleasant by thumbing your
> nose at other's misfortune, dropping racial slurs,
> creating taunts regarding wives and daughters--and
> I include those on the AM list who have endeavored
> to make those checking out this train wreck feel
> bad about it--I'm glad I don't have to look in
> your mirror. Gotta be a special kind of nasty to
> enjoy making bad days worse.
>
> As for me, I'm just gonna sit in the tarpaper
> shack I've erected along the information
> superhighway and watch all the lance bearers trot
> past in search of windmills as laughing at the
> human comedy beats crying about it.

So men are hard wired to cheat and spread their genes basically...

Just. Stop. Posting

Posted by: wdUhd ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:42PM

HurtingAndSorry Wrote:
> My wife and I have been over this for a couple
> years and now her friends are all making it known
> to her again...bringing up hurt that has been
> healing for a long time now.
>
> She's at work, the kids are with the grandparents
> and here I am with a 9mm in my hand feeling sorry
> and ashamed.

Sounds like this would take a bad situation where everyone has a small stain on them and turn it into something that will permanently scar your loved ones. Doesn't make sense to do that. Think of your kids.

Posted by: icad ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:48PM

Can you find out when someone set up their account?

Posted by: 3FPtj ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:50PM

HurtingAndSorry Wrote:
> My wife and I have been over this for a couple
> years and now her friends are all making it known
> to her again...bringing up hurt that has been
> healing for a long time now.
>
> She's at work, the kids are with the grandparents
> and here I am with a 9mm in my hand feeling sorry
> and ashamed.

Chin up, hon. If your wife is anything like the rest of us watching and experiencing this happen, she knows it will die down and be old news by tomorrow. Tell her friends to eff off and stay out of your marriage business, and tell your wife you love her. She didn't leave you then so obviously it will take more than some snotty commentary to make her leave you now. Consider yourself lucky. :)

Posted by: mnNGk ()
Date: August 22, 2015 04:51PM

wdUhd Wrote:
> HurtingAndSorry Wrote:
> -----
> > My wife and I have been over this for a couple
> > years and now her friends are all making it
> known
> > to her again...bringing up hurt that has been
> > healing for a long time now.
> >
> > She's at work, the kids are with the
> grandparents
> > and here I am with a 9mm in my hand feeling
> sorry
> > and ashamed.

I would suggest getting rid of the gun.

Posted by: that whistling sound ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:00PM

This guy.... Wrote:
> Don Quixote's Critic Wrote:
> -----
> > The astounding thing about this thread are all
> the
> > folks showing up and finding a way to huff and
> > puff about human nature. Yo peeps, men are
> likely
> > hardwired to widely distribute their genes,
> women
> > are likely hardwired to seek abundant resources
> > and good providers, and none of that
> evolutionary
> > baggage has had any chance to develop
> strategies
> > for dealing with the digital age. These
> > philandering stories and the reaction thereto
> are
> > as old as humanity itself. The new thing here
> is
> > how the digital age makes these tales so
> > distributable.
> >
> > And to those showing up in a high moral dander,
> go
> > find that bible you thump and note a large
> > percentage of the material therein is nothing
> more
> > than older versions of tales such as these,
> > adjusted to suit the message the story teller
> > sought to relate. Enjoy your outrage as you
> > clearly take great moral pleasure in it. And
> hey,
> > maybe start a thread about repealing the laws
> of
> > physics as your efforts on that front will have
> > the same lack of potency.
> >
> > Finally, to those who show up merely to make
> the
> > world a little more unpleasant by thumbing your
> > nose at other's misfortune, dropping racial
> slurs,
> > creating taunts regarding wives and
> daughters--and
> > I include those on the AM list who have
> endeavored
> > to make those checking out this train wreck
> feel
> > bad about it--I'm glad I don't have to look in
> > your mirror. Gotta be a special kind of nasty
> to
> > enjoy making bad days worse.
> >
> > As for me, I'm just gonna sit in the tarpaper
> > shack I've erected along the information
> > superhighway and watch all the lance bearers
> trot
> > past in search of windmills as laughing at the
> > human comedy beats crying about it.
>
> So men are hard wired to cheat and spread their
> genes basically...
>
> Just. Stop. Posting

It sounds like his post went right over your head.

Posted by: World Peace ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:03PM

Wondering about Ashley Wrote:
> Immoral asshole ... whole point about 'six
> degrees' is that there won't be a single person
> who isn't well within 'six degrees' of essentially
> everyone on this list.
>
> Really -- what form of 'good', in any sense, is
> achieve by your definition of "fun".
>
> Guess you really enjoyed pulling off insect legs
> as a kid and attaching fire crackers to them ...
>
> Six degrees of Ashley Madison Wrote:
> -----
> > The judge of immorality trolling this post.
> LOL.
> > Afraid you'll see your name there beside
> someone
> > you know or love. Next week will be fun.

Touche my friend. I would tone it down, because you never know who is watching your posts as well. In the end, people shouldn't be calling people names like cheaters etc bc the reality is no one knows if they cheated. All the world knows now is their name appears on a list that was supposedly Ashley Madisons client database. lets all be friends

Posted by: Good for 6 degrees of Ashley ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:24PM

World Peace Wrote:
> Wondering about Ashley Wrote:
> -----
> > Immoral asshole ... whole point about 'six
> > degrees' is that there won't be a single person
> > who isn't well within 'six degrees' of
> essentially
> > everyone on this list.
> >
> > Really -- what form of 'good', in any sense, is
> > achieve by your definition of "fun".
> >
> > Guess you really enjoyed pulling off insect
> legs
> > as a kid and attaching fire crackers to them
> ...
> >
> > Six degrees of Ashley Madison Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The judge of immorality trolling this post.
> > LOL.
> > > Afraid you'll see your name there beside
> > someone
> > > you know or love. Next week will be fun.
>
>
>
> Touche my friend. I would tone it down, because
> you never know who is watching your posts as well.
> In the end, people shouldn't be calling people
> names like cheaters etc bc the reality is no one
> knows if they cheated. All the world knows now is
> their name appears on a list that was supposedly
> Ashley Madisons client database. lets all be
> friends

Good for Six Degrees of Ashley Madison. One person has managed to make all the stone casters finally shut up! Genius

Posted by: Fairfaxunderground Server ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:25PM

Removal Approved.

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:28PM

Posted by: Don Quixote's Critic ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:29PM

This guy.... Wrote:

>
> So men are hard wired to cheat and spread their
> genes basically...
>
> Just. Stop. Posting

Reading comprehension issues, eh? Read Richard Dawkins' "The Selfish Gene," but only if you want an informed opinion.

Oh wait, long sentences clearly aren't your milieu. Try this:

Ignorance. Is. Bliss.

Posted by: i got caught ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:38PM

Cary finally set up a removal process - http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1954653.html

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:45PM

i got caught Wrote:
> Cary finally set up a removal process -
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/195
> 4653.html

That's not Cary I am 100% sure. Neither of the emails he's used to communicate with me outside of his cary@fairfaxunderground.com are not where that goes if you directly email it. He care file and it could be anyone trying to get your confirmation or information. Heads up.

Posted by: hehehehehe ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:52PM

i got caught Wrote:
> Cary finally set up a removal process -
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/195
> 4653.html

That is horrible, in an amusing sort of way. Yes, yes, I know I'm going to hell for thinking it's funny.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.