HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
im scared of the police
Posted by: William Smith ()
Date: August 09, 2015 02:57AM

At first it was just blacks getting killed by the police but now it seems like they're killing white people also. I'm scared to even leave my house now. What is this world coming to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: FoF ()
Date: August 09, 2015 07:21AM

William Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At first it was just blacks getting killed by the
> police but now it seems like they're killing white
> people also. I'm scared to even leave my house
> now. What is this world coming to?

You're stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: Martin Oh Mally ()
Date: August 09, 2015 07:48AM

Well, I would say that all lives matter, but that would get me in trouble with Rev Al. So, I suggest you stay home because the streets belong to the blacks. Welcome to the future, son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: Oligarcy ()
Date: August 09, 2015 07:56AM

Recently a Princeton study said the US is no longer a democracy, it is an Oligarchy. That is what it is coming to. And by the way it isn't the world it is the United States-go to Europe (especially UK, Ireland) and the police there are really nice and there are almost no police related killings. And what I really want to know is why are we letting all the idiot soccer moms and dads drive around in giant tanks?


William Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At first it was just blacks getting killed by the
> police but now it seems like they're killing white
> people also. I'm scared to even leave my house
> now. What is this world coming to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 09, 2015 08:50AM

Oligarcy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> go to Europe
> (especially UK, Ireland) and the police there are
> really nice and there are almost no police related
> killings.





Have you ever been to Central Europe? The polizei are very aggressive and they are not afraid to throw you on the ground and whip out their retractable batons.


Also, would you want unarmed police in the US? I think that would last one day at most.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: pldguy ()
Date: August 09, 2015 09:06AM

Remember that first and foremost on every cop's mind is going home safely to his/her family at the end of the shift. If you do ANYTHING to make the cop think that might not happen, you are likely to have a bad experience. So be wise, and not a wise ass, and everything should be fine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: haveyoubeentocentraleurope ()
Date: August 09, 2015 02:33PM

Yes, I have been. The police there don't even enforce the laws. But, then again eesh I'm sure a broke jail bird like yourself spends lots of time in Central Europe. LMFAO And no I don't think cops should be armed.


-------------------------------------------------------
> Oligarcy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > go to Europe
> > (especially UK, Ireland) and the police there
> are
> > really nice and there are almost no police
> related
> > killings.

>
>
>
>
> Have you ever been to Central Europe? The polizei
> are very aggressive and they are not afraid to
> throw you on the ground and whip out their
> retractable batons.
>
>
> Also, would you want unarmed police in the US? I
> think that would last one day at most.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: The Troof ()
Date: August 09, 2015 02:33PM

Don't want to get shot by the cops?

Don't fight them!

If you commit a crime, get caught and fight them I HOPE you get shot.

Then the general intelligence of the human race goes up by a tiny fraction of a percent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: swatter ()
Date: August 09, 2015 02:38PM

eesh likes cops to be armed so they can murder posters who annoy him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: Augiedog ()
Date: August 09, 2015 07:22PM

New study found that individuals who do not violate the laws have no encounters with the police.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: August 09, 2015 09:27PM

Augiedog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> New study found that individuals who do not
> violate the laws have no encounters with the
> police.

Tell that to Mr, Geer, shot and killed while unarmed and standing still on his own property by the Fairfax Gangsta Spics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: Augiedog ()
Date: August 10, 2015 07:26AM

Read the rest of the story about Greer, don't give up after the head line.


Sure the cops could have said shut the door and have a nice day. But hell that's the easy way and Fairfax doesn't do anything the easy way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: im scared of the police
Posted by: Thought ()
Date: August 10, 2015 03:16PM

Maybe he should have shut his own damn door. Would still be alive. Family got $3 million of my tax money because he didn't, which is the only success he ever had.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  **    **  ********   **    **        ** 
 **  **  **   **  **   **     **  **   **         ** 
 **  **  **    ****    **     **  **  **          ** 
 **  **  **     **     ********   *****           ** 
 **  **  **     **     **         **  **    **    ** 
 **  **  **     **     **         **   **   **    ** 
  ***  ***      **     **         **    **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.