HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
V.A. & Fairfax County stole TEN GRAND from me recently
Posted by: it's official ()
Date: August 01, 2015 09:44PM

I qualified for food stamps due to disability (multiple coma and injuries - also criminal poisoned / hospitalized TWICE in life) but also because the government attacking me with lawsuits they lost in court over - caused me to be fired (for the third TIME mind you).

They knew since I'm to far to walk (and have disabled legs) I could not get to store (they ALSO knew I was being starved - they didn't care did nothing). They said no problem when you get it all straightened out the money will still be on the card, and you can repay who your sponging off of using it.

So I go to store earlier in 2015 and: $0 card canceled. I call Virginia they say the County did it and resolve it there. I go to Fairfax County they swear up and down they didn't do it, and do not even give me a new card. This is all costing me time and money - just chasing these crooks. Call Virginia back they say the County did it. Then they say after I informed them, "well Virginia did it". I ask for the place to call. They say (this is EBT's office mind you), "I dont have that information and I dont have a number for you to call".

IT'S OFFICIAL. That was $10,000 I #1 starved over and that gave me injury and #2 I owe some of that to what i did get - which was targeted at making me ill. #3 I'm owed what anyone else got: the full monte of what I qualified for due to guess who? Them not me anyhow.

FOUR GRAND is actally that I qualified in 2008 (really since 1989) but was not awarded until 2011. That's harassment they don't make illegals starve and wait 3 years while lying about whether I was qualified (they lied 3 years).

SIX GRAND - which was on that card - that's prison time both for ammount but also a federal fraud of food stamp tampering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: V.A. & Fairfax County stole TEN GRAND from me recently
Date: August 01, 2015 09:45PM

Also, after they got me fired: I was owed unemployement.

Though disabled I'd found a job that let me work for 2 years that didn't get me in the hospital (was getting there - boss was working me overtime and not even paying min. wage for 40 hr). I was nearly at my physical limit. But needed that "good record" I earned well - to transfer / apply elsewhere to be employable.

Fairfax / Virginia stole all the un-employment money. Thousands I'd guess I've never received a dime so I don't even know what it pays. I DO KNOW that employers have to pay extra when 2 year clock passes (which is why in Fairfax employers like to fire people before they've been around 2 years). $2,000 the employer shells out to gov to cover potential un-employment. In other words: they got my illegally low wage paid out taxes and payout from employer. They flat out owed it and did get the money to pay it back out.

Thats another fraud - and another jailtime situation.

Date: August 01, 2015 09:45PM

I also had more than several issues of Fairfax County, USA, VA skipping court on me, tampering with evidence and refusing to do law in it's proper way and order (procedure).

I was denied SSI in 2009. Years later some county worker enabled it.

I've been guaranteed be a few gov employees that "can't happen with SSI".

Then - like food stamps - I got a letter (which was delivered AFTER post date) saying my SSI had be automatically removed by Fairfax County (mind you - SSI is not run by them) because "they'd sent me a letter and i hadn't responded in time". Also they'd cut the payment by %25 before it was awarded already. Also: %95 off the payments I received went to paying $2,500 for "renewing my license" (also theft: they caused the renewal situation).

That means after I used SSI money to pay them off when they were ripping me off (I didn't owe the $2,500 i was just being thankful when i thought it was "over")

That MEANS they have, according the the mail i recently sent got and sent out: my SSI stops and will be "managed by Fairfax".

That MEANS accoriding to the letter from "fairfax SSI" - Fairfax will receive my SSI.

That's another jailtime situation.

Infact: in dealing with these people what I've most learned is #1 delays are their mode of operation #2 they are criminals and have stolen heavily. They used refusals - threats of police having a gun at your head - and long delays and expressions like "we didn't disable that and cannot re-enable it" and hellish ammounts of creating new situations and hellish ammounts of junk mail to ...

to steal from me so far: over two million (lawsuit owed)

to steal from me so far: $160,000 (according to the debt clock)

to steal from me so far: about $20,000

of what was money from my labor in the private sector held in the event disability or such other event, for a rainy day, or (partial) payout after age 65 (which i'm not - but by disablility i'm in worse shape than many a 65 year old persons). of what WAS my money they took by law with the official charter that mandatory savings was required - as many refused to save anything or spent poverty moneys unwisely.

it's all THEFT , denial , delays. VA, Fx Co., USA

Date: August 01, 2015 09:50PM

for months now they AGAIN have me on a circle jerk

they said "come back we'll sign you up for a card". i did. they ddin't give me a card and said i had an appointment in a few days. i called about it and they said "that's an VA telephone appointment you dont need to rescheduel. VA never called. i called them - busy - left message to call me. they never did.

meanwhile daily they are giving DFS food stamps and mediaid to illegals - every day a long line of them processed back to back.

also: they have illegals DECIDING who gets "free money"

tired of their crap, tired of DMV (they charged me $2,500 for a simple license renewal: all problems i can prove they cause with intent of billing me "due to a problem"

Date: August 01, 2015 09:55PM

first time i was their a mexican with a very thick gold ring was doing "decisions"

i beleive he only gave me an EBT card because i caught him trying to get banking information

i check with the bank and reported it. and i was right. i hope he's sitting in a prison.

if your NOT getting an EBT / few hundred a month fucking mexicans are fucking you over big time (esp if you actually on the injured list, like me).

GO GET YOURS. DONT LET FUCKING FOREIGNERS GET YOUR MONEY AND SPEND YOUR MONEY. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GET YOURS

ANY FUCKING FOREIGNER MAKNIG < $1,200 (that most foreginers employed by local polictically rich trash) A MONTH IS GETTING IT. OBAMA IS ATTACKING YOU GET YOURS.

Posted by: broke white man ()
Date: August 01, 2015 10:11PM

How can I get some of this free money?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.