HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Richmond ASAP classes
Posted by: katiewefsdfwegwge ()
Date: August 01, 2015 09:38PM

So I'm going to school in Richmond, any idea how the asap classes are down there?
I'm going for a 251 charge so obvi for a first time with weed charge.
just curious how the drug tests go.
from my experience they don't watch you in the bathroom, but that was in Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Richmond ASAP classes
Posted by: your in luck ()
Date: August 01, 2015 10:54PM

No piss test in Richmond. Smoke all the weed you want.

Posted by: 251 pro ()
Date: August 01, 2015 11:02PM

Don't listen to the fool poster above me, he/she wants you to fail.

Look, just hold off and don't smoke weed until you're done with your probation.

Imagine how great the celebratory joint will feel when it is all over with- 6 months is nothing. You should be off papers just in time for Valentines day and time to get your tax refund right???? :)

Once its all over you can smoke all the weed you want when you want- but for now you have to be good, otherwise you will be tripally fucked and unable to get a decent job in the future with a SECOND charge on you. Good luck getting that job at mcd's because even walmart background checks now....Then you have to go on probation A YEAR PLUS instead of a measly 6 months you have now.....and will be fucked until xmas 2016 if not LONGER...worth it for a joint???

Pick up a new hobby....get some new video games or finish the old ones you know you haven't beaten yet/whip yourself into shape at the gym or just go running/ride your bike a lot if you cant afford gym membership and challenge yourself to get into the best shape of your life/go to IKEA and totally redo your room down to new paint and rugs on the floor and donate all your old clothes/learn to cook different cusines and shop at the international markets instead of boring american food all the time/anything to distract yourself for that time.

Posted by: your in luck ()
Date: August 01, 2015 11:27PM

Listen to 251 pro if you want. Jails in Richmond are overcrowded, and probation is understaffed. Like I said no piss test for ASAP, no funds for piss testing. Barley enough money to keep track of all the violent thugs and rednecks.

Posted by: Katiewefsdfwegwge ()
Date: August 02, 2015 08:27AM

Well how about The treatment programs? Supposedly/most likely will get "referred" to one bc that's Fairfax for ya. Any idea how they are down there/ any recommended ones? The last one I did was in Fairfax and the pee tests were alone as well, and LOL if I could afford to just redo my whole room for fun then yeah maybe I wouldn't smoke but not everyone has that luxury of being able to spend money bc they're simply bored. I do work out but I can't sleep longer than 2 hours bc of my anxiety and I've been a month clean.

Posted by: Richmond P.O. ()
Date: August 02, 2015 06:58PM

If you let me watch you pee, and let me drink it. I will pass you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.