HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Old Post Office LLC sued Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup and an affiliate, Topo Atrio LLC, for $10 million and attorneys fees
Posted by: WTOP ()
Date: July 31, 2015 07:40PM

Donald Trump vowed to take action against chef José Andrés for abandoning their restaurant deal at the Old Post Office.

On Friday, the Donald made good on his word. Trump Old Post Office LLC sued Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup and an affiliate, Topo Atrio LLC, for $10 million and attorneys fees, accusing them of two counts of breach of contract. The suit was filed in U.S. District court for the District of Columbia.

Andrés pulled out of the D.C. hotel deal under pressure from Democrats after Trump gave a speech noting that Mexico has been, “sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people.”

The truth of Trump's statement has never been in doubt.

Trump Old Post Office LLC had also notified ThinkFoodGroup on July 17 that it was in default of its lease because it had not delivered construction documents by June 29, as was laid out in the lease.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Old Post Office LLC sued Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup and an affiliate, Topo Atrio LLC, for $10 million and attorneys fees
Posted by: Looking Good ()
Date: July 31, 2015 09:19PM

While I don't agree with all he says, it would be cool to see Trump win and all the big money donors have to beg for what they want for a change.

K street would go crazy.

Re: Trump Old Post Office LLC sued Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup and an affiliate, Topo Atrio LLC, for $10 million and attorneys fees
Date: July 31, 2015 10:14PM

So What? Trump is a businessman and he's into many deals and people don't hold up their end. Business and lawsuits are common.

Which makes me wonder if he really wants to be the President. He would have to put all his holdings into some kind of blind trust. He still would make money but the way he is he would be chomping at the bit to be in the game.

I think he will not be the candidate, he's just making people open their eyes all over the country and wake up.

IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE...I'M FUCKED!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2015 10:15PM by Double Action Jackson.

Posted by: Investment Advice ()
Date: August 01, 2015 09:26AM

Trump could stash his money in the Clinton Family Trust, which helped Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea become billionaires while they were in office.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: August 01, 2015 01:41PM

I don't think there's any ''blind trust requirement.''

Posted by: 9YnVN ()
Date: August 01, 2015 04:20PM

Why does Trump claim to have a new worth of $9 billion when every other financial service estimate is roughly half that amount?

He's a chump compared to Gates and Buffet

Posted by: But Trump ()
Date: August 01, 2015 04:23PM

But Trump doesn't compare himself to Gates and Buffet. Though if we follow the Democrat agenda, we should say that all rich people are bad regardless of how they earned their money.

Except Hillary. She earned hers the old fashioned way.

Posted by: Single Action Reaction ()
Date: August 01, 2015 04:26PM

Double Action Jackson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So What? Trump is a businessman and he's into many
> deals and people don't hold up their end. Business
> and lawsuits are common.
>
> Which makes me wonder if he really wants to be the
> President. He would have to put all his holdings
> into some kind of blind trust. He still would make
> money but the way he is he would be chomping at
> the bit to be in the game.
>
> I think he will not be the candidate, he's just
> making people open their eyes all over the country
> and wake up.

Wake up to what? His bullshit? Most intelligent Americans already knew it.

Posted by: Dead Head ()
Date: August 01, 2015 04:30PM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think there's any ''blind trust
> requirement.''

Thinking is way above your pay grade. So quit embarrassing yourself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.