HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need Adderall or Xanax or Zolort
Posted by: Neuroscience Consultants ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:19PM

Come to www.nscplc.com › contact
Prescription Form New Patient Form. Neuroscience Consultants, PLC 12007 Sunrise Valley Dr., Suite #120. Reston, VA ...give us a call 703-478-0440! We don't really test you to see if you have it. Is just a questionaire and you will have your pills the same day you talked to the doctor. No need to go online and be arrested for buying something you need

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need Adderall or Xanax or Zolort
Posted by: "Need"Nothing ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:41PM

It is not a "need" ... it's an easy "fix": ... there are proven methods to treat with the conditions these drugs "treat", without having to take these and undergo the side effects.

Posted by: Great, a Pill Mill ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:44PM

This is probably skating right on the edge.

Posted by: kuwnU ()
Date: July 15, 2015 03:59PM

Too close, to be cool.

Posted by: BeanieBaby ()
Date: July 18, 2015 09:35PM

Is this place legit? I have severe anxiety and could really use a prescription for Xanax 2mg

Posted by: custoemrs ()
Date: July 18, 2015 10:57PM

BeanieBaby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this place legit? I have severe anxiety and
> could really use a prescription for Xanax 2mg

Yes is a Real Doctor offical only problem is they have a 4 month wait for an apporimten. I am going on October

Posted by: BeanieBaby ()
Date: July 19, 2015 04:53PM

Damn, I wish I could get in there sooner. So basically I just tell them I have severe anxiety and panick attacks and I can walk out with a Xanax script?
if so, that would be amazing because I've been trying to get a xanax script forever and haven't been able to. I mean I really do need it, it's just been hard to find a doc willing to prescribe it to me.

Posted by: NEpNX ()
Date: July 19, 2015 07:18PM

BeanieBaby Wrote:
> Damn, I wish I could get in there sooner. So
> basically I just tell them I have severe anxiety
> and panick attacks and I can walk out with a Xanax
> script?
> if so, that would be amazing because I've been
> trying to get a xanax script forever and haven't
> been able to. I mean I really do need it, it's
> just been hard to find a doc willing to prescribe
> it to me.

+1....my last doc literally told me to "pray on it".

I stick with smoking weed now- it helps me stay calm....

Posted by: NEpNX ()
Date: July 19, 2015 07:29PM

Using same name to add to the above post-

I WAS prescribed a 0.25 dose of xanax for 30 days, went back and told the doctor how well it worked for me, and she REFUSED to renew my prescription, calling me a "Drugseeker" when I have NEVER taken ANY drugs before in my life past the occasional pot back in high school-I'm in my 30's now!!!

I have gone to 3 different doctors- even with the previous doc's written diagnosis of "Anxiety and Depression"- and they were quick to give me Zoloft (which only gave me brain zaps and made me extremely drowsy so I stopped taking it after 60 days) and said "Talk therapy"- but I already have a friend in the family who is a licensed psych so I talk to her weekly and she helps me out too. ALL of the docs tried to call me a drug seeker and I challenged them to look me up in the national prescription records to see for themselves I am NOT, but they all refused. Yet I have other friends juggling 4 different doctors to get pain pills, they sell them and the docs happily prescribe them more when I can't get a simple .25 of xanax refilled and dont mind seeing the doctors every 30 days and will even be drug tested to prove my point.... but I digress because I'm not a snitch...anyways back to my story...

I started to exercise a lot more which DID help with the depression- but I am STILL TO THIS DAY anxious unless I take a doobie to the face before I face my fears (my job requires me to do a lot of public speaking and I always get picked to give presentations at work- I don't mind but I DO get nervous...I also suffer from PTSD from previous abusive relationships but I wont get into all that here....).

I don't know what my point is, I just wanted to vent I guess.

Posted by: kuwnU ()
Date: July 19, 2015 09:35PM

Well just call them up. Maybe if you pick any doctor it might be different you might need a refereed

BeanieBaby Wrote:
> Damn, I wish I could get in there sooner. So
> basically I just tell them I have severe anxiety
> and panick attacks and I can walk out with a Xanax
> script?
> if so, that would be amazing because I've been
> trying to get a xanax script forever and haven't
> been able to. I mean I really do need it, it's
> just been hard to find a doc willing to prescribe
> it to me.

Posted by: Bullshitt ()
Date: July 19, 2015 09:40PM

Neuroscience Consultants is a legit business not a pill mill. "Zolort." Lol.

Real question is who has a beef with these neurologists and why. That could be worth a thread.

Posted by: cupcakeGirl06 ()
Date: November 11, 2015 10:43PM

I live in Springfield and need some xanax ASAP!!! I WAS IN the hospital last night because of a severe anxiety attack like never before. I'm 33 and have had them since I was 14. I was put on them when I was young mixed with antidepressants which I still am on but now I never get them because every doctor thinks you just want them to get high. But some people like myself legit need them to the point I can't breathe and black out from my attacks due to stress I have right now like I've never have had before. I dunno what to do and most days I think I honestly wish I would never wake up. It's sad but its true.

Posted by: Alphabet Agency #6 Trillion ()
Date: November 11, 2015 10:49PM

You're 33 years old and addicted to benzos. Get your overprivileged white life together girl so you can start earning an income to support Pedro and his sixteen family members. They aren't going to feed themselves.

Get some cats, become a feminist, and then being miserable will become the new "happy". It's your only hope. :D

Posted by: deathtosmootchie ()
Date: November 12, 2015 07:57AM

Cupcake, It is getting harder for docs to prescribe these pills. If you aren't already, you need to see a psychiatrist, establish a relationship even if only for a few weeks, and request a "short course" of something to interrupt the flow of panic attacks. Sometimes just a couple of weeks to break the cycle of I-fear-I-will-have-a-panic-attack-so-now-I'm-having-a-panic-attack can hit the reset button, at least for a while.

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: April 27, 2022 02:52PM

Hello everyone, tell me if all the medicines can be bought in pharmacies and where, for example, can I buy Adderall?

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: April 27, 2022 02:56PM

Hello, most of the safest medicines are allowed to be sold in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription. However, many chains even dispense drugs that require prescriptions, such as antibiotics, without authorization. I can say that you can Buy adderall Online in specialized pharmacies.

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: April 27, 2022 07:53PM

It is nearly impossible to get Xanax. Yes, the dr think we all are drug seekers.
Try a dr near retirement age or an Indian , older dr. Sometimes they will prescribe it.
Your best bet is to see a psychiatrist. They dont seem to mind writing the script. And if you show you are a compliant patient and show up , the easier it is to get it.
Good luck.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 11:13PM

Leandro Wrote:
> Hello, most of the safest medicines are allowed to
> be sold in pharmacies without a doctor's
> prescription. However, many chains even dispense
> drugs that require prescriptions, such as
> antibiotics, without authorization. I can say that
> you can Buy
> adderall Online
in specialized pharmacies.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.