HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
obamacare operating in VA - running MEDICARE FRAUD BEING RUN BY FAIRFAX DEMOCRATS
Posted by: it's official ()
Date: July 07, 2015 01:27PM

VA medicare denied me several years. Then when i got it (and it was not due to my applying - i'd already given up)

I visit a doctor with a symptom every website says is serious and needs testing quickly.

The doctor is a foreigner who has democrat loans to start his own practice (in the past: all docs wanted own practice but only well to do doctors could afford, the rest worked for owners).

He said my symptoms ARE NOT an indication of bad health (brazen attempt to mislead me). After i said i heard testing was needed he said that "testing could be run".

The doc specifically told me I must go to LabCorp because Virginia Medicare said so.

I go to LabCorp for labs that are really quite typically run for one reason or other.

I see a sign "note though your tests may be medically urgent that LabCorp does not cover all labs under Medicare". I'm told i must sign in to ask about my sheet.

So i say: hey I'm not getting any tests done that aren't covered by insurance. Tell me if there's any that aren't covered.

I'm told by a woman with an ethnic accent: they can't tell me if it's covered, only my insurer can tell me that.

The insurer told me only the HMO could tell me.

The HMO said the doctor hadn't provided the medical billing codes they need - that I needed to go back to the doctor.

you can be sure the point of all this is to sting poor people with $1,000 lab bills.

that's not the worst: VA medicaire doesnt say who is on their system, how much is spent on (non-residents) or who is getting what medical done without paying: NO FOIA - they specifically say it's too expensive to order and they take "only specific requests". AND THEY SAY democrat feds have passed a law "ordering them not to divulge any welfare expenditure data"

you know - labs can cost $1,000 $2,000 easy if it's on insurance. but can be mail-ordered kit as low as $25 or even done by competing labs in area for $75, $150 (test series), $300 (full test series) if paying for labs out of pocket (NOT at labcorp). anyway: cheaper, and even cheaper if you do it yourself. if you want anything done right? DiY.

(thats one reason why originally republicans tried to get med insurance investigated and even cancled: price of drugs and labs are non-competitive - and democrats use insurance regulation to? GET FREE medical for democrats by extorting / making deals the insurance companies. very true)

* i had my unemployment stolen, foodstamps awarded but stolen (note they give these out all day to illegals so they vote democrat), phy disability welfare housing you name it denied many years then threated to be terminated for no reason. this was in addition that townspeople injured me i didnt injure myself and several false prosecutions and the county getting me fired intentionally, continual false billing by mail, continual calls from dc "agencies" fleecing me for welware application info BUT NEVER awarding anything. so this last item: just a repetition of a crime that is a lifetime of crime with these democrats. "a lifetime of crime is not a limited action"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: obamacare operating in VA - running MEDICARE FRAUD BEING RUN BY FAIRFAX DEMOCRATS
Date: July 07, 2015 01:30PM

it's a circle jerk:

doctor is foreigner, says near while stool is normal, then says i must go to lab
corp after i say "the web says i'm supposed to determine cause"

labcorp has sign "not all medicaid covered"

labcorp says they dont know until after billing (surest sign of fraud)
even though the tests are extremely typical

medicaide says they are not insurer anthem is
medicade tries to offer many "well usually" statememnts

anthem says "well some tests dont need to be checked"

anthem says they only read CPT they cant pre-authorize / state without

cpt code is not on lab order (no doubt they knew that: likely a billign code only made up after the fact)

------------------------------

i have no doubt during this confusion i'm supposed to be stung

anyone who doesn't know dealting with DC democrats is like swimming with pirrahna - would get stung

--------------------
and no news if they are obama using the same billing codes for some people as others. no FOIA and no one being paid check into ...

Medicaid/Medicare fraud being purpetrated by gov workers in Fx/DC/VA democrats.

Re: obamacare operating in VA - running MEDICARE FRAUD BEING RUN BY FAIRFAX DEMOCRATS
Posted by: moron ()
Date: July 07, 2015 01:32PM

You are automatically on Medicare (part A) when you reach your 65th birthday.

You must be talking about Medicaid, but if you're too dumb to know the difference, your horseshit isn't worth reading.

Date: July 07, 2015 01:34PM

meanwhile they denied me several years hoping i'd die in the interim

and this is just another delay / theft game of theirs

IF I GO back to the foreigner doctor he'll say "doctors do not put cpt codes on lab orders" (true, that's a medical billign code - a bitch invented by microsoft and insurance companies)

(and the circle jerk starts over - but dont forget up to here isn't even one full circle yet - problems and delays will arise if i get "cpt codes": bet on it)

Posted by: yYmNn ()
Date: July 07, 2015 01:35PM

keep your balance when dealing with democrats. they'll sting you then evict you at gunpoint.
Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: vL36Y ()
Date: July 07, 2015 01:37PM

so this is after years of delays

the only question is what is their next move

Posted by: waiting.... ()
Date: July 07, 2015 02:19PM

Proof?!?!?

All you wrote is your experience and hearsay....

Posted by: Ya know... ()
Date: July 07, 2015 09:24PM

OP is mostly incoherent, but is reporting one aspect correctly: the lab can't tell you whether something is covered; only the insurance company can, because not only do things vary across insurance companies, but across plans within an insurance company, and even across different people on the same plan (e.g., if you're diabetic, they'll cover some things that they won't if you're not; and if you're over 60, they'll pay for a shingles vaccine, whereas if you're under 60, they won't). And the insurance company can't (won't) tell you until they process the claim.

The claim (no pun intended) is that they "can't be sure what the tests aree". Because, you know, you'd lie to them, say it's a CBC when it's a piss test, just so you could then claim they lied to you, despite recorded evidence at their end of what you said. Of course if you have a prescription, you should be able to email/FAX that to them and have them look at it and make a ruling. But since it's not THEIR money at risk at that point, they have no process set up to do that. No, it's easy for them to sit back and let you get the tests and then see if they're covered.

Of course there's risk for the lab, here, too: if you're broke and/or a deadbeat, you may say "Too bad" and refuse to pay if insurance rejects it. But they've obviously decided the risk is acceptable (and/or they have no choice, perhaps being legally required to provide service--I'm not sure).

AND of course the labs look at the number of non-pays, and factor that into their pricing. So those with insurance are paying for those deadbeats anyway. One (only one!) of the factors going into spiraling healthcare costs.

Gee, if only there was a single, coherent payment system, so there'd be no questions about any of this. But of course that would never work, as EVERY first-world country except the U.S. (and most other countries, as well), have proven. Oh, wait, it DOES work there. Never mind.

Repeat after me: the private health insurance industry is your friend. They have your best interests at heart. They are not in it for profit. You are getting sleepy. You are going to vote Republican again, because something that's worked everywhere else could not possibly work here due to mysterious and undefined factors. The GOP is also on your side, because they love the poor (OK, that's actually true: they love that people are dumb enough to vote against their own interests and help the rich stay rich).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.