HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Jennifer Takaoka Confidential Informant for DEA, FBI and VASP
Posted by: burned ()
Date: July 04, 2015 11:56AM

Just so you know Jennifer Takaoka is actively informing and anyone and everyone. If you are shooting up with her now she's about to turn on you. She's doing this because she thinks it will help her get custody of her daughter. She has a deal with VASP and DEA and has already gotten people arrested. Some have absolutely no evidence against them except her word. I don't think that will count for much in a regular court, but then Fairfac County is a police state and doesn't have regular courts.

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.
Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044

with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her down some.

If you've ever done anything with Jennifer Takaoka it is time to run for the hills, or do something else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jennifer Takaoka Confidential Informant for DEA, FBI and VASP
Posted by: fucksnitches ()
Date: July 04, 2015 12:06PM

Fuck heroin too- go get clean there are plenty of programs around here just call around and ask!!!

I know, I know- some were on pain pills for legit pain issues, the doc cut them off/made them taper and they ended up hooked and heroin ends up being cheaper- but seriously go to a proper pain care center and find another regimin (I can't spell, fuck it at least I am honest)- fuck it smoke weed if you have to it helps with inflamation and the penalty isn't NEARLY as bad as the hard stuff!!! (misd for possession vs felony anything harder.....)

Good luck to those addicted- I mean this from the bottom of my heart- I have a friend who is hooked and I know how it is by watching him- I NEVER WANT TO TOUCH THAT STUFF and will stick with my God-Given herbals...

But seriously- FUCK SNITCHES!!!! THIS is why you watch who you talk to/who you run with- if you're gonna do dirt KEEP IT TO YOURSELF - 2 can keep a secret only if 1 is DEAD!!!

Posted by: Jim678 ()
Date: July 04, 2015 12:18PM

Is this the Jennifer that used to work at MVC on Richmond Highway?

Date: July 04, 2015 12:22PM

yes. she drove a little silver car back then. she's in fairfax station now. ho-ing to the rich old men. guess she will rat on MVC and any clients she remembers. lol. how can she remember anything? just parroting back what the po po tell her to say. maybe nothing for the guilty to fear after all.

Posted by: when boredom sets in ()
Date: July 04, 2015 12:27PM

When she gets bored, she drives around looking for people with messy yards and so on. Then she makes a report to the Code Enforcement Office. Of course she knows the signs of other stuff, so there's a nice payoff for both the Code Office and the Police. She gets a little something for her trouble as well. More tax money down the hole (literally).

Posted by: advanced economics ()
Date: July 04, 2015 02:52PM

Good for Jennifer. The world needs more people like her. Drugs create filth and the folks who are involved need to see the other side of prison bars.

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: July 05, 2015 02:31AM

"Good for Jennifer. The world needs more people like her. Drugs create filth and the folks who are involved need to see the other side of prison bars." --A Big Faggot

Posted by: lock em all up ()
Date: July 05, 2015 11:24AM

advanced economics Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good for Jennifer. The world needs more people
> like her. Drugs create filth and the folks who
> are involved need to see the other side of prison
> bars.

Except that she herself sounds like an unsavoury character who needs to be in prison with them.

Posted by: advanced economics ()
Date: July 06, 2015 10:15AM

@some more info

I think it's you who is the big faggot. I'm sure your looking forward to being bent over on your next visit!

Posted by: itgma ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:14AM

She does not work for vsap or dea...you just said she works at mvc! What an idiot!! She does not use heroin either. How would you know?? And to put her family's names in it is so immature and messed up because they have nothing to do with any of what was said in the post. Get a life! Bobby Rother aka Cheddar Bob started this thread. Op is jealous, angry and trying to hide something. They are the snitch and informant, not her. He was drunk and swung (tried to hit) at her in a public parking lot because he was angry and drunk over a cigarette. She was able to get away thanks to some people who saw and pulled him away. The he called the police!! because he was drunk and scared. She did not call the cops, she just wanted to go home, not be stuck there longer having to explain every thing to them. So he is the snitch and a dumb one too. That is clear in the OP as well. And he's still snitching and lying! I guess he has to do it on the Internet now or he will get himself arrested again. He is a loser, alcoholic, woman beater, snitch and liar. He is self projecting in this post.

Posted by: itgma ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:29AM

The OP is a lie. OPer is the snitch. He made that VERY clear in the post. They are angry because they tried to rat on her and ended up getting themself arrested for lying and beating women. He is the snitch, not her or her family.

Posted by: not a hater ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:40AM

She does not ho or report messy yards. So many lies! OP posted this on 4th of July, what a hater! Get a life! Shouldn't you be celebrating instead of hating on the 4th of July?

Date: July 11, 2015 11:18AM

Two more of Jennifer's former associates have suddenly gone missing. At least one is in Alexandria awaiting court appearance. The feds haven't allowed the other to surface yet. Probably trying to squeeze him to turn his friends in.

I said Jennifer "used" to work at MVC. On Richmond Highway. Parked her car around back to hide that she was working there. She was ratting out people even then. She has a whole list of clients from MVC she intends to rat out. If you haven't been picked up yet, the police are just biding their time to build a case against you. You see, she has connected YOU to the conspiracy she was part of. That makes you lible for the total quantity of the drugs moved by everyone in the conspiracy. So YOU get 25 years to life. Jennifer gets her daughter back. The other reason YOU haven't been arrested yet is that she hasn't told the police everything. Which is what she agreed to do. Se might be holding YOUR IDENTITY back from them ans saving you to use in the future.

Posted by: youreanut ()
Date: July 15, 2015 01:41AM

You're crazy, conspiracy theories? Complete bogus. Average employment time at MVC is 6 months. No one wants to work there because the shifts are 15 hours with no break. And according to Virginia Department of Labor, breaks are given at the discretion of thebemployer. There is no law stating that an employer has to give their employees breaks, even though almost all do. Additionally they do not run background checks and most of their employees are criminals and find better jobs.

Posted by: osha ()
Date: July 15, 2015 08:56AM

I believe federal labor laws basically state that for every four hours worked one must receive a fifteen minute break. Employers break that rule all the time though.

Posted by: Get Clean OP ()
Date: July 15, 2015 09:33AM

If you're "shooting up" the least of your problems is an informant.

Posted by: 7845334234 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 11:39AM

Actually there is a lot going on in the area recently and more to come. Word on the street is a lot of it is based out of rural parts of VA into here. Its going to be a messy summer, especially for heroin and meth.

Posted by: lied_to_by_jennifer ()
Date: July 18, 2015 03:02PM

Someone is lying here. I know Jennifer and she doesn't even have a daughter. Does she? I've asked her that and I've heard others ask her that also. Never heard he say anything beside "No." Emphatically. I can't believe she'd say she doesn't have a daughter if she really has one. What kind of mother would do that?

But then again, as I said in the beginning, I KNOW Jennifer.

Posted by: details-about-summer ()
Date: July 18, 2015 03:03PM

can you be more specific?

Posted by: repeating_the_info ()
Date: July 18, 2015 03:05PM

This bears repeating:

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.
Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044

with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her down some.

Posted by: ucreep ()
Date: July 19, 2015 01:02AM

To repeating the info you are wrong she doesn't live there and your creep will know who you are and that you're out of prison and should be in prison for the rest of your life your creep no one likes you that's why you're the sex offenders website. Gth you creep.

Posted by: nogames ()
Date: July 19, 2015 01:13AM

To OP its pathetic that you had to say that to try to enable your own bad behavior of snitching to get out of charges. Jennifer does not have any drug charges.

Date: July 23, 2015 12:52PM

Got to get Jennifer back on the front page. People need to know.

Jennifer Takaoka ran her mouth again while shooting up last night.

She's completely unreliable as a witness. How can anyone believe anything she says??

Does she have a child or not? Is she a dope fiend or not? Is she a Confidential Informant for the DEA or not.

Is she really a member of MS13? Or is it the Yukuza? Is it true, as she claims, that she's not afraid of any MS13?

Jennifer tells so many stories. It's hard to tell when she's lying and when she is just psychotic. Does Jennifer take pyscho-active drugs? I mean besides meth and heroine.

If you shoot up with Jennifer better check her for a wire. Make sure her phone isn't recording everything you do. The feds gonna ignore everything so does. She may be a lying, drug addicted, child abondoning snitch, but the's the feds snitch.

If you end up on a jury and she walks in to rat someone, think twice. You can't believe a single word she says.

Where has go when she goes missing? Jail? Hardly likely. Smells of cheese factory.

Date: July 23, 2015 12:54PM

How many times Jennifer been in jail?

I bet mommy and daddy are proud of her!

Date: July 23, 2015 12:55PM

What??

Jennifer going to Brown in August?? Hoing with the rich boys!

Date: July 23, 2015 01:04PM

Seriously. I don't like Jennifer because she's a snitch whore.

Everybody should watch this thread and keep it alive so they see how Jennifer ends up. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a rat.

Po po going to use her and use her and use her some more until they squeeze the last rat drop out of her. What they gonna do then? Kick her to the curb, that's what.

Jennifer: I hope you read this. You had friends. Your new friends are not genuine. The po are using you and they'll keep sending you love until you have no more friends to give up. Then you'll see what they really care about. This all ends bad for everyone, including you.

The po po is nobody's friend except themselves. They do that pretty well and YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.

Maybe I start naming names and we see where that ends up. Or no? Rat again and I will.

Posted by: burn ()
Date: July 23, 2015 01:07PM

Remember Jennifer. I know who you are and I saw what you did. If I were a rat you'd have trouble.

Posted by: morethanone ()
Date: July 23, 2015 01:26PM

Just to refresh your memory. And to give you another something to lie to your friends about.

Remember the portly black man behind the store? Thought that one went away, huh Jen?

Remember. You rat wrong and I rat long! No limitation on that one dear.

You know, in reality, I do think you were completely out of your mind when you did that. Of course, that might be a detail I forget to mention.

Oh yeah. One more thing. I know where the evidence still is. And you ain't moving it from there.

Posted by: party_guy ()
Date: July 24, 2015 12:47AM

Cancelling Jennifer's invitation to my party this weekend.

Seriously, burned is right about at least one thing. There is no future in this confidential informant business. If you get caught with anything you are way better off keeping your mouth shut and doing your time. Most CI's end up alone and dead way before their time. And the police don't send a rep to the funeral unless it's to record who attends. They have to recruit the replacement snitches.

Sorry, but that is the truth. Using minors and the mentally incompetent as CI's should be either outlawed or strictly supervised by some advocacy group or something.

Posted by: iknowher ()
Date: July 24, 2015 11:33AM

Posted by: jeefriend ()
Date: July 24, 2015 11:57AM

this is her
Attachments:
jenn.wav

Posted by: tripleheat ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:37PM

Ah, Jennifer

That party I invited you to, the one at GW, is cancelled.

Posted by: safe_heroin_user ()
Date: July 25, 2015 03:26AM

Practice safe shooting up.

DON'T INVITE JENNIFER TAKAOKA!!!
Attachments:
safe_jennifer.jpg

Posted by: safe_heroin_user ()
Date: July 25, 2015 03:28AM

It's 3:30AM in Arlington VA USA.

Do you know where Jennifer is?

Not at home with Don and Karen.

Posted by: responsible_parent ()
Date: July 25, 2015 05:02AM

All responsible parents know where their children at at 4:30AM. Home in bed where they belong.

I have no doubt that Jennifer Takaoka is in bed, but I doubt it is her own.

If you're sleeping with Jennifer Takaoka, BEWARE. She'll kiss and tell. Then she'll rat you out to the cops.

And don't think being innocent is a defense. If you haven't done anything she'll make something up.

Posted by: beenjennifered ()
Date: July 25, 2015 12:17PM

hahahaha. jokes on you jennifer. magistrate wouldn't hold me.

new verb in arlington. been jennifered. like being swatted but only after being ratted out by jennifer

Posted by: pic request ()
Date: July 25, 2015 12:52PM

Can we please get some pics of this Jennifer person. Either clothed or unclothed would be fine to start out with. The thread is useless as a warning without some way to identify her.

Posted by: burner turner ()
Date: July 25, 2015 09:58PM

Be careful here. The way you are phrasing that request for pictures of Jennifer "either clothed or unclothed" tells me that you know Jennifer from when she was in school at Robinson. And you either know about or have heard the rumors about what Dean Takaoka really does for a living. Do you know first hand or have you just heard Jennifer talking about her home life when she was in school?

Just for the record here, nobody is requesting any illegal pictures of Jennifer. She was an adult when she worked at Couples Boutique. Pictures there were all of consenting adults with full knowledge that pictures were being taken. And she's clearly an adult now.

Posted by: checkedthelockups ()
Date: July 27, 2015 02:26AM

So here's the thing.

Jennifer has suspended sentence from Arlington County. Not for being a slut, although she is. She stabbed some guy like 14 times with a carving knife. So she gets years in jail, but they suspend it because she is such a psych case.

So last week Jennifer gets arrested in Fairfax County for reckless driving. 85 mph in a school zone. Nice touch huh Jenn? And of course they make her take a drug test and she's positive for a sorts of substances.

So her suspended sentence is revoked. This is all in public records. You can check as easily as I did.

So where is Jennifer? Locked up you say? Not according to friends. Jennifer is out and about. So with all lies being told about Jennifer I decided to check. I mean, it seems that any sentence Jennifer's name is in contains at least one lie.

So Jennifer must be locked up in either Fairfax or Arlington. So I call Fairfax. They take forever to answer-- no, no one by that name here. There aren't many people named Takaoka around. Dean's the only other Takaoka likely to be found in jail. But there is no Takaoka in Fairfax.

Arlington is easier to check. They have it on-line and update the listing every five minutes. Jennifer must be there. Fairfax is really quick transfering people to other jusrisdictions. But she's not there either. No mistake. No Jennifer.

Alexandria maybe? I checked there and then rechecked Arlington to make sure it had the latest updates. No Jennifer.

So the obvious conclusion is that Jennifer's "friends" that claim she is walking among us are correct. But then she was arrested and had her suspended sentence revoked.

So what gives?? Obviously somebody wants Jennifer on the street. Now Jennifer is probably a good lay, but I doubt that either Dean or her pimp have the pull to keep her out of jail. This takes the DEA or Virginia State Police.

Not coincidentially, Jennifer is said to be a CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT for the DEA and others.

It all adds up. I guess she is.

Posted by: rat_victim ()
Date: July 29, 2015 08:42PM

Dear OP and follow-on posters,

This thread is obviously having the effect that OP intended. I've known Jennifer since middle school and she was a rat then. Today I was visited by some feds. Wasn't exactly clear who "they" were. Weird combination of US Marshals DEA and there was another guy who wouldn't say. Didn't marshals protect like Dodge City and the pony express? I asked the guy who wouldn't ID if he was Marshal Dillon. I don't think he liked the joke.

Interested in knowing who is ratting out their rats. Specifically Jennifer Takaoka. They didn't take or search my computer. I think they were just trying to intimidate me. Which obviously, they didn't. I don't think they have a clue who OP is. They are just trying a Hail Mary pass. They did ask a lot of questions about what I knew about her when we attended Robinson. I kept my mouth shut about that too.

I think they're just guessing and looking up anyone who has connections to Jennifer. Everyone who knew her as far back as middle school should lay low and expect the knock. Especially if you know anything about these posts. I haven't even thought about Jennifer in years and they found me.

Should be some interesting times ahead for her and her family, depending on what OP knows and how much she is willing to say about the Robinson years. I can only imagine how much more interesting her life got after high school.

I got it! This is all a publicity ruse. Jennifer is going to announce that she's changing sex and wants her own reality tv show. Maybe she'll call it Methvestites.

Posted by: concerned_people_want_to_know ()
Date: July 30, 2015 12:26AM

Is this for real? Is Jennifer really ratting out everbody she knows?

Date: August 05, 2015 09:20AM

Dear concerned_people;

this is absolutely for real. jennifer takaoka has ratted out more people than carter has liver pills. she's headed for some kind of record. soon she'll be the only person left shooting up in fairfax county. and surrounding counties for that matter.

she'll have no one to rat out but herself.

of course half the peeps she's ratting are completely innocent. i can't figure out why cops take her word for anything. surely any half way competent jurt, even in fairfax county, will see right through her.

Date: August 05, 2015 09:24AM

is there anybody out there who would believe a single word out of jennifer takaoka's mouth.

she's even ratted out her parents. kind of like a hitler youth. of course in Dean's case, where there is more than a little justification, no one believes her. i'll give jennifer her due. dean is one case where jennifer is telling the truth. and this is when nobody believes her.

Posted by: offHisCase ()
Date: August 05, 2015 01:30PM

Jennifer's an obvious whore but mostly when she's off her antipsychotic medications.

And it's time to get off the family's case too. To their credit, Dean kicks her out of the house regularly. Jennifer has a younger sister that needs protection.

Posted by: wantsono ()
Date: August 07, 2015 06:38AM

offHisCase Wrote:
> Jennifer's an obvious whore but mostly when she's
> off her antipsychotic medications.

I remember Jennifer with fairly advanced psychosis back at Robinson. I don't think her parents would allow her to take drugs back then.

I wonder what the family's drug history looks like? Are either of her parents druggies or alkies?

Posted by: knewherthen ()
Date: August 07, 2015 06:40AM

i'm staying away from this one. i think they're all psycho.

Posted by: douhavetherecords? ()
Date: August 07, 2015 03:11PM

I'm told that Jennifer's psychiatric records are in the possession of someone in the PDO and a rogue PD is going to publish them here. Her false allegations really have at least one PD pissed. Might be some rogue lawyers filing suits against Jennifer or her parents.

Watch right here for the records.

Posted by: justgotout ()
Date: August 07, 2015 04:46PM

I just got out of jail. The federal magistrate found no credible evidence of allegations made against me by Jennifer Takaoka. Zero dollars for bond and lawyer expect "rapid dismissal" of the charges against me.

Screw you Jennifer.

Posted by: knowher ()
Date: August 07, 2015 11:44PM

On the question of "Does Jennifer Takaoka have a child or not?" there is this little song being sung.

Jennifer Takaoka took an axe
And gave her boy friend forty wacks.
When the job was neatly done
She gave her manchild forty-one.

She had a child and now she doesn't.

I can't believe they allow her out of jail so she can rat out others who probably, unlike her, don't belong there in the first place.

Looking forward to reading those psych evaluations. Please do post them.

Posted by: douhavetherecords ()
Date: August 08, 2015 11:00AM

I saw Jennifer getting arrested in Arlington last night. Nasty scene. But she's out already. Can you smell "Snitch."

Posted by: fob ()
Date: August 09, 2015 11:57PM

Jennifer big disgrace. Has no friends to disgrace. But disgrace her family. Big disgrace. Must do right thing to save their face now.

Posted by: bukkakese ()
Date: August 10, 2015 12:20AM

fob Wrote:
> Jennifer big disgrace. Has no friends to disgrace.
> But disgrace her family. Big disgrace. Must do
> right thing to save their face now.

ya got that right bukkakese. big disgrace.

Posted by: bigdisgrace ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:32AM

SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

Posted by: eyesee ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:38AM

I got the message. Me thinks someone is very upset with Jennifer Takaoka. Or maybe several people. I's be mad if she ratted me out.

Posted by: biggerdisgrace ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:46AM

Right. Big disgrace. It's a good thing her family's bananas. Otherwise her father would have to go to public place and slit his belly. Only honorable thing to do.

She's tinty anyway.

Date: August 10, 2015 01:48AM

for white house wives

banana = yellow on outside, white on inside.

tinty = sleeps with five or six white, fat middle age men = your husbands

Date: August 10, 2015 01:49AM

biggerdisgrace Wrote:
> Right. Big disgrace. It's a good thing her
> family's bananas. Otherwise her father would have
> to go to public place and slit his belly. Only
> honorable thing to do.
>
> She's tinty anyway.

I guess he could just japslap himself

Date: August 10, 2015 01:50AM

bigdisgrace Wrote:
> SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH
> BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH
> SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH
>
> and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH
> SNITCH BITCH

Posted by: jennifer_takaoka ()
Date: August 11, 2015 08:54PM

I'm Jennifer and I want you all know that I haven't turned in anyone. I'm much too busy practicing my violin. I'm getting out of this creepy place and going to the New England Conservatory of Music in three weeks. I'd leave earlier if rennovation of my loft overlooking the Charles River was complete. I have a lot more money and talent than all of you losers combined. This place is a worthless joke. And leave my parents and sister out of it. They have more money than any of you also. And I've never been arrested and I don't have a child. And I don't have psychiatric problems either.

Posted by: eyesee ()
Date: August 12, 2015 07:26AM

This story justs keeps getting worse!

Posted by: partyboy ()
Date: August 13, 2015 01:15AM

Jennifer is having a big party this weekend at her house. I wonder if anyone is going to attend. I hope she doesn't put out a lot of money for food. I don't think anyone will come. I know the pigs give her all the horse she needs so that isn't a problem.

Date: August 13, 2015 12:40PM

big party. big disgrace. big disgrace. jennifer big disgrace to her father. she no go music school.

Posted by: bukkakese ()
Date: August 13, 2015 09:24PM

I think everyone can relax. Jennifer is really pissed at Dean today and plans to turn him in. For something. I'm not sure what. She didn't make it clear. I know she has accused him of beating and raping her, but that was when she was like twelve. I don't think she can turn him in for that because of statute of limitations. But I really think everyone else can relax, unless, of course, you were in the first batch of people she ratted out.

I'm still not going to her party though.

Posted by: go back to school ()
Date: August 14, 2015 04:17PM

This thread is a poster child for full calendar year schooling. Summer comes around and highschool pube faces start floating libel on the internet.

Date: August 14, 2015 10:35PM

go back to school Wrote:
> This thread is a poster child for full calendar
> year schooling. Summer comes around and highschool
> pube faces start floating libel on the internet.

Ummmm. Did you just call me a summer fag?

Jennifer Takaoka is the poster child for tattle tale snitches. Imagine Jennifer, of all people, complaining about someone else shooting horse.She's among the worst offenders on planet earth.

If you love her so much, go to her stinking party Saturday night. I;m sure it will last well into Sunday or even Monday. The address is elsewhere in this summer thread. Don't complain when the feds bust your door down because Jennifer needed to rat someone out to get off her own hook.

Jennifer and I went to school together way back when. Rat party girl she was then and still is. I'm not going back. Besides, what would Robinson be like without Jrnnifer? Of course there's always Michelle. She's about the same as Jennifer. If you go to Robinson be forewarned. Michelle will rat you out the same as Jennifer.

Date: August 14, 2015 10:38PM

Note to feds: You might want to attend the party also. But then you already know all about it. You're supplying the video and audio recording hardware and most of the drugs.

Date: August 16, 2015 01:48PM

All the Takaoka's are much misunderstood, especially Jennifer.

Being of Celestial origins, Jennifer is much motivated by profit. To the Celestial mind everything is negotiable, including loyality. Jennifer is simply selling her loyality to the highest bidder. Which at the moment is the feds. There is a limit to how high the feds will bid, especially given the low quality of information Jennifer is providing.

The feds well know this and are using Jennifer to manufacture probable cause to search people and places they already suspect. They simply suggest a person to Jennifer, execute a search supported by Jennifer's flimsy affidavit. The key is the search is conducted by someone other than the detective who solicits the false affidavit. When they don't find anything they simply make no arrest. In the off chance they do find something they seize it and use it as evidence. Jennifer never has to appear in court so her credibility, of which there is none, can't be examined in court. The dirty evidence is cleansed by the Leon Good Faith Execption to the Exclusionary Clause of the 4th Amendment. The evidence is admitted and the person pleads to a lesser charge in exchange for cooperating just like Jennifer does. In some case the person doesn't agree to turn rat, they lock them up and throw away the key.

But I digress from shedding light on the story of Jennifer Takaoka and her Celestial origins.

So the bottom line is to avoid getting ratted out you simple need to outbid the feds. The entire key to understanding Jennifer is understanding the Celestial mind. The chinese mind thinks differently than the white, black or spanish. Thinl Celestial.

Date: August 16, 2015 01:54PM

So the bottom line is Jennifer is using the feds as a weapon against her enemies. The feds know this and are OK with it because they are getting access to search people and places they otherwise have no way of getting a warrant to search.

I think this mode of operation is OK with most of the residents of Fairfax County. It might not sit well with the school kids at Robinson, so in the long run only Michelle gets screwed. She springs from the same Celestial origin and can be counted on to be a rat also.

Posted by: Ignore 'em ()
Date: August 16, 2015 02:30PM

I agree. This series of posts are not trolls. This is all fact.

Posted by: offended ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:10PM

> Being of Celestial origins

Isn't this a racial slur? I'm offended. Someone needs to put a stop to this. Isn't this slander?

Posted by: antislope ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:42PM

offended Wrote:
> > Being of Celestial origins
>
> Isn't this a racial slur? I'm offended. Someone
> needs to put a stop to this. Isn't this slander?

I don't think the writer intended to insult you unless you're a chink or a slope.

Posted by: antislope ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:43PM

offended Wrote:
>Isn't this slander?

Not if it's true.

Posted by: ijustdroveby ()
Date: August 16, 2015 10:16PM

burned Wrote:
> Note to feds: You might want to attend the party
> also. But then you already know all about it.
> You're supplying the video and audio recording
> hardware and most of the drugs.

I drove by a few times Saturday and Sunday morning. It looked pretty wild. It's going to take her days to clean up that mess.

I didn't see any cops though, so maybe she's not a snitch.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:17AM

just when you thought it was safe, Jennifer's thugs strike again. Last night. They almosr always strike at night you know.

Posted by: fingered ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:43AM

Date: August 19, 2015 10:51AM

Jennifer's psych records are one step closer to being published,

Fairfax County residents have a right to know who the police are allowing to walk to and fro on our streets. This bitch is a psycho criminal and should be in jail. Well, OK. She is a psycho so she should be in a hospital for the really criminally insane. But in either event, it shouldn't be our streets.

Jennifer says her father feels better with her in jail than the nut house. He loses too much face with her in lunatic asylumn. Which really is where she belongs. Maybe things would be different if Dean and Karen allowed her to take the medicine her shrinks prescribed before there was permanent damage.

And she's carrying a gun that she says a cop gave her.

She is more of a danger to citizens than all the so-called criminals she's informing on added together.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:53AM

Hello burned! Jennifer didn't have po po pick you up yet? Or did you get an honest magistrate? Oh, sorry. Stupid suggestion. This is No. Virginia afterall.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:54AM

burned,

I think I know what records you have. I think I have them too. Maybe we can have a contest to see who publishes first!

Date: August 19, 2015 10:55AM

po po striking now. across the street. i hope.

Date: August 19, 2015 12:24PM

po po complete. didn't see them haul anyone out, but i know who's house they were at and that person was with jennifer saturday.

Date: August 19, 2015 12:25PM

at least this time Jennifer wasn't there during the raid. i wonder if they know i video'd them?

Date: August 19, 2015 12:26PM

who was the cop with the beard?

Date: August 19, 2015 01:14PM

fingered just suggested that perhaps I am being unreasonable harsh with Jennifer. This, as I sit here looking out fingered's window viewing the aftermath of the police raid, where no one was arrested, at the house of a gentle soul whose only sin was to lovingly suggest to Jennifer that she needed rehab and a shrink.

So here is the rest of the story. Jennifer explained this to me over drinks a long time ago.

You see, Jennifer, and I think her entire family, lives bt the vendetta. She has a jap word for it I don't remember, but it's the same thing as a Corsican vendetta. When I pointed the similarity out to her, she coined the term "Jendetta" to denote her particular type of vendetta. You see, Corsicans do their own dirty work. If a Corsican wanted you dead you could be sure they would be holding the knife. Jennifer thinks this is stupid. Why do your own dirty work when someone else will do it for you. That's the hallmark feature of the Jendetta. Someone else is always doing the dirty work. In Robinson it was her mother mostly, although Dean came out of the woodwork every once in a while.

Now Jennifer has the police doing her dirty work for her. I mean, why not? They are the most powerful gang in the world.

So, I'm giving Jennifer a taste of her own medicine, and I don't think that it is too extreme at all. A main difference between a Jendetta and what I am doing is that I am telling truth. Jendetta is mostly lies.

So on to telling more truth.

Jennifer's mental health records will be published right here soon. It's funny. I think Dean fears her records getting out more than she does. He can't bear to lose his face. That, according to Jennifer anyway. Might be a lie. Most of what she says is.

Date: August 19, 2015 01:16PM

I wonder what Jennifer's psych records will say about Dean? There's a reason he's so against Jennifer getting any help. Something he's trying to keep quiet.

Date: August 19, 2015 11:34PM

big disgrace. how will family save face now? big trouble for family. Michelle will not go back to school this year. disgrace too big. family must save their faces. only one way now. write names in red for family. too bad. big face disgrace.

Date: August 20, 2015 10:27AM

big disgrace. lose sleep with worry. big disgrace.

Spam prevention code was 666. Bad numbers. Big disgrace.

Posted by: fucksnitches ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:44PM

As the Fairfax Station Burns....Wow.

Posted by: indeedfucksnitches ()
Date: August 20, 2015 02:26PM

Jennifer is a snitch. Always was, always will be. Burn baby, burn.

Posted by: unome ()
Date: August 21, 2015 11:37AM

Jennifer. You know who we are. Surprised you haven't called and just asked usn to stop. We probably would if you just admit you're a CI snitch. Then this can all stop and Dean won't lose any more face. Such a proud man.

Fail to admit it all and we're going to publish "you know what." Remember we know who you are and what you did.

Good luck Dean.

Did Jennifer get the house cleaned up in time. The outside was looking pretty good last time I checked.

Date: August 21, 2015 12:36PM

Jennifer. Let's return to the question of Jennifer having a child.

Some people have heard her answer yes; some people have heard her answer no; and some people have heard her answer both yes and no.

Which Jennifer to believe?

Jennifer on antipsychotics might be more able to control her impulses, but that might make her a better liar. So whether or not she is taking her medication isn't relevant.

Try as I might, I can't think of any other descriminators. Off medication Jennifer is a liar. On medication Jennifer is a better liar. Jennifer is just a liar.

Care to address the issue Jennifer?

Of course the whole issue is covered in your psychiatric examination. I got a copy from a cop who doesn't respect you. It will all come out when we go to press with it.

Date: August 21, 2015 12:40PM

Read the links here for what DEA does:

https://boardreader.com/tp/DEA%20INFORMANT.html

Date: August 21, 2015 01:01PM

unome: do you know me? sounds like we have the same file. and that other guy also. aren't shrink records supposed to be secret? how many people already have this file?

Date: August 21, 2015 01:05PM

what's the life expectency of a snithch anyway? it used to be seconds, but now i think it must have worked its way up to minutes.

i saw some interesting statistics showing that the majority of snitches end up killed by police. to keep the rest of the snitches from being ratted out.

is it true that Jennifer is in Quantico being shielded?

Posted by: ijustdroveby ()
Date: August 21, 2015 02:00PM

i think the rumur that jennifer is about to be sued by someone is true. apparently a private detective has been visiting all the neighbors. i hope the family doesn't mind too much. whatever he is showing them is pretty startling and they're shutting up about the visit. i don't think it is a regular cop. looks private to me.
disgraceful.

Date: August 22, 2015 01:43AM

i seen visitor to. he not a cop private or otherwise. this is serious. maybe drug industry going back to the old days. anyone seen jennifer in last 24-48 hours. worried if someone doesn't see her tonight.

Posted by: seriouslyer ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:06PM

Does anyone have a picture of this ... ah, person? I live near her and want to be sure I see her coming so I and my dog can safely cross to the other side of the street. I trust myself not to get involved with her, but you can never tall about the dog.

Posted by: exhibitpatience ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:11PM

seriouslyer Wrote:
> Does anyone have a picture of this ... ah, person?
> I live near her and want to be sure I see her
> coming so I and my dog can safely cross to the
> other side of the street. I trust myself not to
> get involved with her, but you can never tall
> about the dog.

you must mean "you can never tell about the dog".

The picture is coming. There are several in with the shrink records. I guess they want whomever the report was intended for to see her in her unedicated state. But to do that the should just look for her tonight.

Has anyone seen her yet? Somebody must have her phone number. Besides the po po I mean.

Posted by: exhibitpatience ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:13PM

That should be her "unmedicated" state.

Typos, typos, typos.

Date: August 22, 2015 09:54PM

Jennifer Takaoka took an axe
And gave her boy friend forty wacks.
When the job was neatly done
She gave her manchild forty-one.

Date: August 22, 2015 09:56PM

I'm keeping an eye out for her. I have it on pretty good authority that Jennifer is out and about tonight. She is walking to and fro among us.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.