HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jennifer Takaoka Confidential Informant for DEA, FBI and VASP
Posted by: burned ()
Date: July 04, 2015 11:56AM

Just so you know Jennifer Takaoka is actively informing and anyone and everyone. If you are shooting up with her now she's about to turn on you. She's doing this because she thinks it will help her get custody of her daughter. She has a deal with VASP and DEA and has already gotten people arrested. Some have absolutely no evidence against them except her word. I don't think that will count for much in a regular court, but then Fairfac County is a police state and doesn't have regular courts.

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.
Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044

with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her down some.

If you've ever done anything with Jennifer Takaoka it is time to run for the hills, or do something else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jennifer Takaoka Confidential Informant for DEA, FBI and VASP
Posted by: fucksnitches ()
Date: July 04, 2015 12:06PM

Fuck heroin too- go get clean there are plenty of programs around here just call around and ask!!!

I know, I know- some were on pain pills for legit pain issues, the doc cut them off/made them taper and they ended up hooked and heroin ends up being cheaper- but seriously go to a proper pain care center and find another regimin (I can't spell, fuck it at least I am honest)- fuck it smoke weed if you have to it helps with inflamation and the penalty isn't NEARLY as bad as the hard stuff!!! (misd for possession vs felony anything harder.....)

Good luck to those addicted- I mean this from the bottom of my heart- I have a friend who is hooked and I know how it is by watching him- I NEVER WANT TO TOUCH THAT STUFF and will stick with my God-Given herbals...

But seriously- FUCK SNITCHES!!!! THIS is why you watch who you talk to/who you run with- if you're gonna do dirt KEEP IT TO YOURSELF - 2 can keep a secret only if 1 is DEAD!!!

Posted by: Jim678 ()
Date: July 04, 2015 12:18PM

Is this the Jennifer that used to work at MVC on Richmond Highway?

Date: July 04, 2015 12:22PM

yes. she drove a little silver car back then. she's in fairfax station now. ho-ing to the rich old men. guess she will rat on MVC and any clients she remembers. lol. how can she remember anything? just parroting back what the po po tell her to say. maybe nothing for the guilty to fear after all.

Posted by: when boredom sets in ()
Date: July 04, 2015 12:27PM

When she gets bored, she drives around looking for people with messy yards and so on. Then she makes a report to the Code Enforcement Office. Of course she knows the signs of other stuff, so there's a nice payoff for both the Code Office and the Police. She gets a little something for her trouble as well. More tax money down the hole (literally).

Posted by: advanced economics ()
Date: July 04, 2015 02:52PM

Good for Jennifer. The world needs more people like her. Drugs create filth and the folks who are involved need to see the other side of prison bars.

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: July 05, 2015 02:31AM

"Good for Jennifer. The world needs more people like her. Drugs create filth and the folks who are involved need to see the other side of prison bars." --A Big Faggot

Posted by: lock em all up ()
Date: July 05, 2015 11:24AM

advanced economics Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good for Jennifer. The world needs more people
> like her. Drugs create filth and the folks who
> are involved need to see the other side of prison
> bars.

Except that she herself sounds like an unsavoury character who needs to be in prison with them.

Posted by: advanced economics ()
Date: July 06, 2015 10:15AM

@some more info

I think it's you who is the big faggot. I'm sure your looking forward to being bent over on your next visit!

Posted by: itgma ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:14AM

She does not work for vsap or dea...you just said she works at mvc! What an idiot!! She does not use heroin either. How would you know?? And to put her family's names in it is so immature and messed up because they have nothing to do with any of what was said in the post. Get a life! Bobby Rother aka Cheddar Bob started this thread. Op is jealous, angry and trying to hide something. They are the snitch and informant, not her. He was drunk and swung (tried to hit) at her in a public parking lot because he was angry and drunk over a cigarette. She was able to get away thanks to some people who saw and pulled him away. The he called the police!! because he was drunk and scared. She did not call the cops, she just wanted to go home, not be stuck there longer having to explain every thing to them. So he is the snitch and a dumb one too. That is clear in the OP as well. And he's still snitching and lying! I guess he has to do it on the Internet now or he will get himself arrested again. He is a loser, alcoholic, woman beater, snitch and liar. He is self projecting in this post.

Posted by: itgma ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:29AM

The OP is a lie. OPer is the snitch. He made that VERY clear in the post. They are angry because they tried to rat on her and ended up getting themself arrested for lying and beating women. He is the snitch, not her or her family.

Posted by: not a hater ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:40AM

She does not ho or report messy yards. So many lies! OP posted this on 4th of July, what a hater! Get a life! Shouldn't you be celebrating instead of hating on the 4th of July?

Date: July 11, 2015 11:18AM

Two more of Jennifer's former associates have suddenly gone missing. At least one is in Alexandria awaiting court appearance. The feds haven't allowed the other to surface yet. Probably trying to squeeze him to turn his friends in.

I said Jennifer "used" to work at MVC. On Richmond Highway. Parked her car around back to hide that she was working there. She was ratting out people even then. She has a whole list of clients from MVC she intends to rat out. If you haven't been picked up yet, the police are just biding their time to build a case against you. You see, she has connected YOU to the conspiracy she was part of. That makes you lible for the total quantity of the drugs moved by everyone in the conspiracy. So YOU get 25 years to life. Jennifer gets her daughter back. The other reason YOU haven't been arrested yet is that she hasn't told the police everything. Which is what she agreed to do. Se might be holding YOUR IDENTITY back from them ans saving you to use in the future.

Posted by: youreanut ()
Date: July 15, 2015 01:41AM

You're crazy, conspiracy theories? Complete bogus. Average employment time at MVC is 6 months. No one wants to work there because the shifts are 15 hours with no break. And according to Virginia Department of Labor, breaks are given at the discretion of thebemployer. There is no law stating that an employer has to give their employees breaks, even though almost all do. Additionally they do not run background checks and most of their employees are criminals and find better jobs.

Posted by: osha ()
Date: July 15, 2015 08:56AM

I believe federal labor laws basically state that for every four hours worked one must receive a fifteen minute break. Employers break that rule all the time though.

Posted by: Get Clean OP ()
Date: July 15, 2015 09:33AM

If you're "shooting up" the least of your problems is an informant.

Posted by: 7845334234 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 11:39AM

Actually there is a lot going on in the area recently and more to come. Word on the street is a lot of it is based out of rural parts of VA into here. Its going to be a messy summer, especially for heroin and meth.

Posted by: lied_to_by_jennifer ()
Date: July 18, 2015 03:02PM

Someone is lying here. I know Jennifer and she doesn't even have a daughter. Does she? I've asked her that and I've heard others ask her that also. Never heard he say anything beside "No." Emphatically. I can't believe she'd say she doesn't have a daughter if she really has one. What kind of mother would do that?

But then again, as I said in the beginning, I KNOW Jennifer.

Posted by: details-about-summer ()
Date: July 18, 2015 03:03PM

can you be more specific?

Posted by: repeating_the_info ()
Date: July 18, 2015 03:05PM

This bears repeating:

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.

with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her down some.

Posted by: ucreep ()
Date: July 19, 2015 01:02AM

To repeating the info you are wrong she doesn't live there and your creep will know who you are and that you're out of prison and should be in prison for the rest of your life your creep no one likes you that's why you're the sex offenders website. Gth you creep.

Posted by: nogames ()
Date: July 19, 2015 01:13AM

To OP its pathetic that you had to say that to try to enable your own bad behavior of snitching to get out of charges. Jennifer does not have any drug charges.

Date: July 23, 2015 12:52PM

Got to get Jennifer back on the front page. People need to know.

Jennifer Takaoka ran her mouth again while shooting up last night.

She's completely unreliable as a witness. How can anyone believe anything she says??

Does she have a child or not? Is she a dope fiend or not? Is she a Confidential Informant for the DEA or not.

Is she really a member of MS13? Or is it the Yukuza? Is it true, as she claims, that she's not afraid of any MS13?

Jennifer tells so many stories. It's hard to tell when she's lying and when she is just psychotic. Does Jennifer take pyscho-active drugs? I mean besides meth and heroine.

If you shoot up with Jennifer better check her for a wire. Make sure her phone isn't recording everything you do. The feds gonna ignore everything so does. She may be a lying, drug addicted, child abondoning snitch, but the's the feds snitch.

If you end up on a jury and she walks in to rat someone, think twice. You can't believe a single word she says.

Where has go when she goes missing? Jail? Hardly likely. Smells of cheese factory.

Date: July 23, 2015 12:54PM

How many times Jennifer been in jail?

I bet mommy and daddy are proud of her!

Date: July 23, 2015 12:55PM

What??

Jennifer going to Brown in August?? Hoing with the rich boys!

Date: July 23, 2015 01:04PM

Seriously. I don't like Jennifer because she's a snitch whore.

Everybody should watch this thread and keep it alive so they see how Jennifer ends up. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a rat.

Po po going to use her and use her and use her some more until they squeeze the last rat drop out of her. What they gonna do then? Kick her to the curb, that's what.

Jennifer: I hope you read this. You had friends. Your new friends are not genuine. The po are using you and they'll keep sending you love until you have no more friends to give up. Then you'll see what they really care about. This all ends bad for everyone, including you.

The po po is nobody's friend except themselves. They do that pretty well and YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.

Maybe I start naming names and we see where that ends up. Or no? Rat again and I will.

Posted by: burn ()
Date: July 23, 2015 01:07PM

Remember Jennifer. I know who you are and I saw what you did. If I were a rat you'd have trouble.

Posted by: morethanone ()
Date: July 23, 2015 01:26PM

Just to refresh your memory. And to give you another something to lie to your friends about.

Remember the portly black man behind the store? Thought that one went away, huh Jen?

Remember. You rat wrong and I rat long! No limitation on that one dear.

You know, in reality, I do think you were completely out of your mind when you did that. Of course, that might be a detail I forget to mention.

Oh yeah. One more thing. I know where the evidence still is. And you ain't moving it from there.

Posted by: party_guy ()
Date: July 24, 2015 12:47AM

Cancelling Jennifer's invitation to my party this weekend.

Seriously, burned is right about at least one thing. There is no future in this confidential informant business. If you get caught with anything you are way better off keeping your mouth shut and doing your time. Most CI's end up alone and dead way before their time. And the police don't send a rep to the funeral unless it's to record who attends. They have to recruit the replacement snitches.

Sorry, but that is the truth. Using minors and the mentally incompetent as CI's should be either outlawed or strictly supervised by some advocacy group or something.

Posted by: iknowher ()
Date: July 24, 2015 11:33AM

Posted by: jeefriend ()
Date: July 24, 2015 11:57AM

this is her
Attachments:
jenn.wav

Posted by: tripleheat ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:37PM

Ah, Jennifer

That party I invited you to, the one at GW, is cancelled.

Posted by: safe_heroin_user ()
Date: July 25, 2015 03:26AM

Practice safe shooting up.

DON'T INVITE JENNIFER TAKAOKA!!!
Attachments:
safe_jennifer.jpg

Posted by: safe_heroin_user ()
Date: July 25, 2015 03:28AM

It's 3:30AM in Arlington VA USA.

Do you know where Jennifer is?

Not at home with Don and Karen.

Posted by: responsible_parent ()
Date: July 25, 2015 05:02AM

All responsible parents know where their children at at 4:30AM. Home in bed where they belong.

I have no doubt that Jennifer Takaoka is in bed, but I doubt it is her own.

If you're sleeping with Jennifer Takaoka, BEWARE. She'll kiss and tell. Then she'll rat you out to the cops.

And don't think being innocent is a defense. If you haven't done anything she'll make something up.

Posted by: beenjennifered ()
Date: July 25, 2015 12:17PM

hahahaha. jokes on you jennifer. magistrate wouldn't hold me.

new verb in arlington. been jennifered. like being swatted but only after being ratted out by jennifer

Posted by: pic request ()
Date: July 25, 2015 12:52PM

Can we please get some pics of this Jennifer person. Either clothed or unclothed would be fine to start out with. The thread is useless as a warning without some way to identify her.

Posted by: burner turner ()
Date: July 25, 2015 09:58PM

Be careful here. The way you are phrasing that request for pictures of Jennifer "either clothed or unclothed" tells me that you know Jennifer from when she was in school at Robinson. And you either know about or have heard the rumors about what Dean Takaoka really does for a living. Do you know first hand or have you just heard Jennifer talking about her home life when she was in school?

Just for the record here, nobody is requesting any illegal pictures of Jennifer. She was an adult when she worked at Couples Boutique. Pictures there were all of consenting adults with full knowledge that pictures were being taken. And she's clearly an adult now.

Posted by: checkedthelockups ()
Date: July 27, 2015 02:26AM

So here's the thing.

Jennifer has suspended sentence from Arlington County. Not for being a slut, although she is. She stabbed some guy like 14 times with a carving knife. So she gets years in jail, but they suspend it because she is such a psych case.

So last week Jennifer gets arrested in Fairfax County for reckless driving. 85 mph in a school zone. Nice touch huh Jenn? And of course they make her take a drug test and she's positive for a sorts of substances.

So her suspended sentence is revoked. This is all in public records. You can check as easily as I did.

So where is Jennifer? Locked up you say? Not according to friends. Jennifer is out and about. So with all lies being told about Jennifer I decided to check. I mean, it seems that any sentence Jennifer's name is in contains at least one lie.

So Jennifer must be locked up in either Fairfax or Arlington. So I call Fairfax. They take forever to answer-- no, no one by that name here. There aren't many people named Takaoka around. Dean's the only other Takaoka likely to be found in jail. But there is no Takaoka in Fairfax.

Arlington is easier to check. They have it on-line and update the listing every five minutes. Jennifer must be there. Fairfax is really quick transfering people to other jusrisdictions. But she's not there either. No mistake. No Jennifer.

Alexandria maybe? I checked there and then rechecked Arlington to make sure it had the latest updates. No Jennifer.

So the obvious conclusion is that Jennifer's "friends" that claim she is walking among us are correct. But then she was arrested and had her suspended sentence revoked.

So what gives?? Obviously somebody wants Jennifer on the street. Now Jennifer is probably a good lay, but I doubt that either Dean or her pimp have the pull to keep her out of jail. This takes the DEA or Virginia State Police.

Not coincidentially, Jennifer is said to be a CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT for the DEA and others.

It all adds up. I guess she is.

Posted by: rat_victim ()
Date: July 29, 2015 08:42PM

Dear OP and follow-on posters,

This thread is obviously having the effect that OP intended. I've known Jennifer since middle school and she was a rat then. Today I was visited by some feds. Wasn't exactly clear who "they" were. Weird combination of US Marshals DEA and there was another guy who wouldn't say. Didn't marshals protect like Dodge City and the pony express? I asked the guy who wouldn't ID if he was Marshal Dillon. I don't think he liked the joke.

Interested in knowing who is ratting out their rats. Specifically Jennifer Takaoka. They didn't take or search my computer. I think they were just trying to intimidate me. Which obviously, they didn't. I don't think they have a clue who OP is. They are just trying a Hail Mary pass. They did ask a lot of questions about what I knew about her when we attended Robinson. I kept my mouth shut about that too.

I think they're just guessing and looking up anyone who has connections to Jennifer. Everyone who knew her as far back as middle school should lay low and expect the knock. Especially if you know anything about these posts. I haven't even thought about Jennifer in years and they found me.

Should be some interesting times ahead for her and her family, depending on what OP knows and how much she is willing to say about the Robinson years. I can only imagine how much more interesting her life got after high school.

I got it! This is all a publicity ruse. Jennifer is going to announce that she's changing sex and wants her own reality tv show. Maybe she'll call it Methvestites.

Posted by: concerned_people_want_to_know ()
Date: July 30, 2015 12:26AM

Is this for real? Is Jennifer really ratting out everbody she knows?

Date: August 05, 2015 09:20AM

Dear concerned_people;

this is absolutely for real. jennifer takaoka has ratted out more people than carter has liver pills. she's headed for some kind of record. soon she'll be the only person left shooting up in fairfax county. and surrounding counties for that matter.

she'll have no one to rat out but herself.

of course half the peeps she's ratting are completely innocent. i can't figure out why cops take her word for anything. surely any half way competent jurt, even in fairfax county, will see right through her.

Date: August 05, 2015 09:24AM

is there anybody out there who would believe a single word out of jennifer takaoka's mouth.

she's even ratted out her parents. kind of like a hitler youth. of course in Dean's case, where there is more than a little justification, no one believes her. i'll give jennifer her due. dean is one case where jennifer is telling the truth. and this is when nobody believes her.

Posted by: offHisCase ()
Date: August 05, 2015 01:30PM

Jennifer's an obvious whore but mostly when she's off her antipsychotic medications.

And it's time to get off the family's case too. To their credit, Dean kicks her out of the house regularly. Jennifer has a younger sister that needs protection.

Posted by: wantsono ()
Date: August 07, 2015 06:38AM

offHisCase Wrote:
> Jennifer's an obvious whore but mostly when she's
> off her antipsychotic medications.

I remember Jennifer with fairly advanced psychosis back at Robinson. I don't think her parents would allow her to take drugs back then.

I wonder what the family's drug history looks like? Are either of her parents druggies or alkies?

Posted by: knewherthen ()
Date: August 07, 2015 06:40AM

i'm staying away from this one. i think they're all psycho.

Posted by: douhavetherecords? ()
Date: August 07, 2015 03:11PM

I'm told that Jennifer's psychiatric records are in the possession of someone in the PDO and a rogue PD is going to publish them here. Her false allegations really have at least one PD pissed. Might be some rogue lawyers filing suits against Jennifer or her parents.

Watch right here for the records.

Posted by: justgotout ()
Date: August 07, 2015 04:46PM

I just got out of jail. The federal magistrate found no credible evidence of allegations made against me by Jennifer Takaoka. Zero dollars for bond and lawyer expect "rapid dismissal" of the charges against me.

Screw you Jennifer.

Posted by: knowher ()
Date: August 07, 2015 11:44PM

On the question of "Does Jennifer Takaoka have a child or not?" there is this little song being sung.

Jennifer Takaoka took an axe
And gave her boy friend forty wacks.
When the job was neatly done
She gave her manchild forty-one.

She had a child and now she doesn't.

I can't believe they allow her out of jail so she can rat out others who probably, unlike her, don't belong there in the first place.

Looking forward to reading those psych evaluations. Please do post them.

Posted by: douhavetherecords ()
Date: August 08, 2015 11:00AM

I saw Jennifer getting arrested in Arlington last night. Nasty scene. But she's out already. Can you smell "Snitch."

Posted by: fob ()
Date: August 09, 2015 11:57PM

Jennifer big disgrace. Has no friends to disgrace. But disgrace her family. Big disgrace. Must do right thing to save their face now.

Posted by: bukkakese ()
Date: August 10, 2015 12:20AM

fob Wrote:
> Jennifer big disgrace. Has no friends to disgrace.
> But disgrace her family. Big disgrace. Must do
> right thing to save their face now.

ya got that right bukkakese. big disgrace.

Posted by: bigdisgrace ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:32AM

SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

Posted by: eyesee ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:38AM

I got the message. Me thinks someone is very upset with Jennifer Takaoka. Or maybe several people. I's be mad if she ratted me out.

Posted by: biggerdisgrace ()
Date: August 10, 2015 01:46AM

Right. Big disgrace. It's a good thing her family's bananas. Otherwise her father would have to go to public place and slit his belly. Only honorable thing to do.

She's tinty anyway.

Date: August 10, 2015 01:48AM

for white house wives

banana = yellow on outside, white on inside.

tinty = sleeps with five or six white, fat middle age men = your husbands

Date: August 10, 2015 01:49AM

biggerdisgrace Wrote:
> Right. Big disgrace. It's a good thing her
> family's bananas. Otherwise her father would have
> to go to public place and slit his belly. Only
> honorable thing to do.
>
> She's tinty anyway.

I guess he could just japslap himself

Date: August 10, 2015 01:50AM

bigdisgrace Wrote:
> SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH
> BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH
> SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH
>
> and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH
> SNITCH BITCH

Posted by: jennifer_takaoka ()
Date: August 11, 2015 08:54PM

I'm Jennifer and I want you all know that I haven't turned in anyone. I'm much too busy practicing my violin. I'm getting out of this creepy place and going to the New England Conservatory of Music in three weeks. I'd leave earlier if rennovation of my loft overlooking the Charles River was complete. I have a lot more money and talent than all of you losers combined. This place is a worthless joke. And leave my parents and sister out of it. They have more money than any of you also. And I've never been arrested and I don't have a child. And I don't have psychiatric problems either.

Posted by: eyesee ()
Date: August 12, 2015 07:26AM

This story justs keeps getting worse!

Posted by: partyboy ()
Date: August 13, 2015 01:15AM

Jennifer is having a big party this weekend at her house. I wonder if anyone is going to attend. I hope she doesn't put out a lot of money for food. I don't think anyone will come. I know the pigs give her all the horse she needs so that isn't a problem.

Date: August 13, 2015 12:40PM

big party. big disgrace. big disgrace. jennifer big disgrace to her father. she no go music school.

Posted by: bukkakese ()
Date: August 13, 2015 09:24PM

I think everyone can relax. Jennifer is really pissed at Dean today and plans to turn him in. For something. I'm not sure what. She didn't make it clear. I know she has accused him of beating and raping her, but that was when she was like twelve. I don't think she can turn him in for that because of statute of limitations. But I really think everyone else can relax, unless, of course, you were in the first batch of people she ratted out.

I'm still not going to her party though.

Posted by: go back to school ()
Date: August 14, 2015 04:17PM

This thread is a poster child for full calendar year schooling. Summer comes around and highschool pube faces start floating libel on the internet.

Date: August 14, 2015 10:35PM

go back to school Wrote:
> This thread is a poster child for full calendar
> year schooling. Summer comes around and highschool
> pube faces start floating libel on the internet.

Ummmm. Did you just call me a summer fag?

Jennifer Takaoka is the poster child for tattle tale snitches. Imagine Jennifer, of all people, complaining about someone else shooting horse.She's among the worst offenders on planet earth.

If you love her so much, go to her stinking party Saturday night. I;m sure it will last well into Sunday or even Monday. The address is elsewhere in this summer thread. Don't complain when the feds bust your door down because Jennifer needed to rat someone out to get off her own hook.

Jennifer and I went to school together way back when. Rat party girl she was then and still is. I'm not going back. Besides, what would Robinson be like without Jrnnifer? Of course there's always Michelle. She's about the same as Jennifer. If you go to Robinson be forewarned. Michelle will rat you out the same as Jennifer.

Date: August 14, 2015 10:38PM

Note to feds: You might want to attend the party also. But then you already know all about it. You're supplying the video and audio recording hardware and most of the drugs.

Date: August 16, 2015 01:48PM

All the Takaoka's are much misunderstood, especially Jennifer.

Being of Celestial origins, Jennifer is much motivated by profit. To the Celestial mind everything is negotiable, including loyality. Jennifer is simply selling her loyality to the highest bidder. Which at the moment is the feds. There is a limit to how high the feds will bid, especially given the low quality of information Jennifer is providing.

The feds well know this and are using Jennifer to manufacture probable cause to search people and places they already suspect. They simply suggest a person to Jennifer, execute a search supported by Jennifer's flimsy affidavit. The key is the search is conducted by someone other than the detective who solicits the false affidavit. When they don't find anything they simply make no arrest. In the off chance they do find something they seize it and use it as evidence. Jennifer never has to appear in court so her credibility, of which there is none, can't be examined in court. The dirty evidence is cleansed by the Leon Good Faith Execption to the Exclusionary Clause of the 4th Amendment. The evidence is admitted and the person pleads to a lesser charge in exchange for cooperating just like Jennifer does. In some case the person doesn't agree to turn rat, they lock them up and throw away the key.

But I digress from shedding light on the story of Jennifer Takaoka and her Celestial origins.

So the bottom line is to avoid getting ratted out you simple need to outbid the feds. The entire key to understanding Jennifer is understanding the Celestial mind. The chinese mind thinks differently than the white, black or spanish. Thinl Celestial.

Date: August 16, 2015 01:54PM

So the bottom line is Jennifer is using the feds as a weapon against her enemies. The feds know this and are OK with it because they are getting access to search people and places they otherwise have no way of getting a warrant to search.

I think this mode of operation is OK with most of the residents of Fairfax County. It might not sit well with the school kids at Robinson, so in the long run only Michelle gets screwed. She springs from the same Celestial origin and can be counted on to be a rat also.

Posted by: Ignore 'em ()
Date: August 16, 2015 02:30PM

I agree. This series of posts are not trolls. This is all fact.

Posted by: offended ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:10PM

> Being of Celestial origins

Isn't this a racial slur? I'm offended. Someone needs to put a stop to this. Isn't this slander?

Posted by: antislope ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:42PM

offended Wrote:
> > Being of Celestial origins
>
> Isn't this a racial slur? I'm offended. Someone
> needs to put a stop to this. Isn't this slander?

I don't think the writer intended to insult you unless you're a chink or a slope.

Posted by: antislope ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:43PM

offended Wrote:
>Isn't this slander?

Not if it's true.

Posted by: ijustdroveby ()
Date: August 16, 2015 10:16PM

burned Wrote:
> Note to feds: You might want to attend the party
> also. But then you already know all about it.
> You're supplying the video and audio recording
> hardware and most of the drugs.

I drove by a few times Saturday and Sunday morning. It looked pretty wild. It's going to take her days to clean up that mess.

I didn't see any cops though, so maybe she's not a snitch.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:17AM

just when you thought it was safe, Jennifer's thugs strike again. Last night. They almosr always strike at night you know.

Posted by: fingered ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:43AM

Date: August 19, 2015 10:51AM

Jennifer's psych records are one step closer to being published,

Fairfax County residents have a right to know who the police are allowing to walk to and fro on our streets. This bitch is a psycho criminal and should be in jail. Well, OK. She is a psycho so she should be in a hospital for the really criminally insane. But in either event, it shouldn't be our streets.

Jennifer says her father feels better with her in jail than the nut house. He loses too much face with her in lunatic asylumn. Which really is where she belongs. Maybe things would be different if Dean and Karen allowed her to take the medicine her shrinks prescribed before there was permanent damage.

And she's carrying a gun that she says a cop gave her.

She is more of a danger to citizens than all the so-called criminals she's informing on added together.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:53AM

Hello burned! Jennifer didn't have po po pick you up yet? Or did you get an honest magistrate? Oh, sorry. Stupid suggestion. This is No. Virginia afterall.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:54AM

burned,

I think I know what records you have. I think I have them too. Maybe we can have a contest to see who publishes first!

Date: August 19, 2015 10:55AM

po po striking now. across the street. i hope.

Date: August 19, 2015 12:24PM

po po complete. didn't see them haul anyone out, but i know who's house they were at and that person was with jennifer saturday.

Date: August 19, 2015 12:25PM

at least this time Jennifer wasn't there during the raid. i wonder if they know i video'd them?

Date: August 19, 2015 12:26PM

who was the cop with the beard?

Date: August 19, 2015 01:14PM

fingered just suggested that perhaps I am being unreasonable harsh with Jennifer. This, as I sit here looking out fingered's window viewing the aftermath of the police raid, where no one was arrested, at the house of a gentle soul whose only sin was to lovingly suggest to Jennifer that she needed rehab and a shrink.

So here is the rest of the story. Jennifer explained this to me over drinks a long time ago.

You see, Jennifer, and I think her entire family, lives bt the vendetta. She has a jap word for it I don't remember, but it's the same thing as a Corsican vendetta. When I pointed the similarity out to her, she coined the term "Jendetta" to denote her particular type of vendetta. You see, Corsicans do their own dirty work. If a Corsican wanted you dead you could be sure they would be holding the knife. Jennifer thinks this is stupid. Why do your own dirty work when someone else will do it for you. That's the hallmark feature of the Jendetta. Someone else is always doing the dirty work. In Robinson it was her mother mostly, although Dean came out of the woodwork every once in a while.

Now Jennifer has the police doing her dirty work for her. I mean, why not? They are the most powerful gang in the world.

So, I'm giving Jennifer a taste of her own medicine, and I don't think that it is too extreme at all. A main difference between a Jendetta and what I am doing is that I am telling truth. Jendetta is mostly lies.

So on to telling more truth.

Jennifer's mental health records will be published right here soon. It's funny. I think Dean fears her records getting out more than she does. He can't bear to lose his face. That, according to Jennifer anyway. Might be a lie. Most of what she says is.

Date: August 19, 2015 01:16PM

I wonder what Jennifer's psych records will say about Dean? There's a reason he's so against Jennifer getting any help. Something he's trying to keep quiet.

Date: August 19, 2015 11:34PM

big disgrace. how will family save face now? big trouble for family. Michelle will not go back to school this year. disgrace too big. family must save their faces. only one way now. write names in red for family. too bad. big face disgrace.

Date: August 20, 2015 10:27AM

big disgrace. lose sleep with worry. big disgrace.

Spam prevention code was 666. Bad numbers. Big disgrace.

Posted by: fucksnitches ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:44PM

As the Fairfax Station Burns....Wow.

Posted by: indeedfucksnitches ()
Date: August 20, 2015 02:26PM

Jennifer is a snitch. Always was, always will be. Burn baby, burn.

Posted by: unome ()
Date: August 21, 2015 11:37AM

Jennifer. You know who we are. Surprised you haven't called and just asked usn to stop. We probably would if you just admit you're a CI snitch. Then this can all stop and Dean won't lose any more face. Such a proud man.

Fail to admit it all and we're going to publish "you know what." Remember we know who you are and what you did.

Good luck Dean.

Did Jennifer get the house cleaned up in time. The outside was looking pretty good last time I checked.

Date: August 21, 2015 12:36PM

Jennifer. Let's return to the question of Jennifer having a child.

Some people have heard her answer yes; some people have heard her answer no; and some people have heard her answer both yes and no.

Which Jennifer to believe?

Jennifer on antipsychotics might be more able to control her impulses, but that might make her a better liar. So whether or not she is taking her medication isn't relevant.

Try as I might, I can't think of any other descriminators. Off medication Jennifer is a liar. On medication Jennifer is a better liar. Jennifer is just a liar.

Care to address the issue Jennifer?

Of course the whole issue is covered in your psychiatric examination. I got a copy from a cop who doesn't respect you. It will all come out when we go to press with it.

Date: August 21, 2015 12:40PM

Read the links here for what DEA does:

https://boardreader.com/tp/DEA%20INFORMANT.html

Date: August 21, 2015 01:01PM

unome: do you know me? sounds like we have the same file. and that other guy also. aren't shrink records supposed to be secret? how many people already have this file?

Date: August 21, 2015 01:05PM

what's the life expectency of a snithch anyway? it used to be seconds, but now i think it must have worked its way up to minutes.

i saw some interesting statistics showing that the majority of snitches end up killed by police. to keep the rest of the snitches from being ratted out.

is it true that Jennifer is in Quantico being shielded?

Posted by: ijustdroveby ()
Date: August 21, 2015 02:00PM

i think the rumur that jennifer is about to be sued by someone is true. apparently a private detective has been visiting all the neighbors. i hope the family doesn't mind too much. whatever he is showing them is pretty startling and they're shutting up about the visit. i don't think it is a regular cop. looks private to me.
disgraceful.

Date: August 22, 2015 01:43AM

i seen visitor to. he not a cop private or otherwise. this is serious. maybe drug industry going back to the old days. anyone seen jennifer in last 24-48 hours. worried if someone doesn't see her tonight.

Posted by: seriouslyer ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:06PM

Does anyone have a picture of this ... ah, person? I live near her and want to be sure I see her coming so I and my dog can safely cross to the other side of the street. I trust myself not to get involved with her, but you can never tall about the dog.

Posted by: exhibitpatience ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:11PM

seriouslyer Wrote:
> Does anyone have a picture of this ... ah, person?
> I live near her and want to be sure I see her
> coming so I and my dog can safely cross to the
> other side of the street. I trust myself not to
> get involved with her, but you can never tall
> about the dog.

you must mean "you can never tell about the dog".

The picture is coming. There are several in with the shrink records. I guess they want whomever the report was intended for to see her in her unedicated state. But to do that the should just look for her tonight.

Has anyone seen her yet? Somebody must have her phone number. Besides the po po I mean.

Posted by: exhibitpatience ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:13PM

That should be her "unmedicated" state.

Typos, typos, typos.

Date: August 22, 2015 09:54PM

Jennifer Takaoka took an axe
And gave her boy friend forty wacks.
When the job was neatly done
She gave her manchild forty-one.

Date: August 22, 2015 09:56PM

I'm keeping an eye out for her. I have it on pretty good authority that Jennifer is out and about tonight. She is walking to and fro among us.

Date: August 22, 2015 09:58PM

Jennifer most assuredly has a child. But how does she have a child and still have time to be a party girl snitch. How the hell can she do both? She must have help with both.

We know the police and helping her with the snitch work.

Posted by: eyenoher ()
Date: August 23, 2015 01:33AM

Haha. Jennifer was locked up for a least a shjort while. Till her po po friemds got her out. She can't be snitching on people if she's behind bars.

Wake up peeps.

Jennifer Takaoka has a Get Out of Jail FREE Card because shes a snitch.

And I know who you are Jennifer and I saw what you did.

Posted by: refreshed ()
Date: August 23, 2015 03:36AM

Well, Jennifer certainly had some interesting things to say about the police. I guess she doesn't have any more respect for them than she does for anyone else. I'd say she thinks about them the same as she thinks about her father Dean. Maybe that's part of her psychosis. The police become her father figure, both of whom she hates. Hmm. Maybe she's legitamately crazy. I mean, she is really crazy. I always thought it was just an excuse for her, but maybe she really is a lunatic. We'll havae to see if she rats more people out when there is a full moon. Maybe she's a werewolf or something. She's bitten more than a few people.

Anyway, for people who have asked for a picture of Jennifer, here's pne from the last full moon.
Attachments:
index.jpeg

Date: August 23, 2015 10:29AM

It's a mystery.

On one hand Jennifer is in jail so often she has her own cell.

On the other hand Jennifer visits the cell often but never stays long.

No one has a lawyer that is that good. And Jennifer says quite often that her lawyer sucks. Does she mean that literally or figuratively?

Date: August 23, 2015 10:31AM

I wonder if she doesn't return their phone calls soon enough, so they drag her in to see who she's been giving their drugs to.

We should publlish the nae of her scum lawyer.

Posted by: ex-friend ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:14PM

Jennifer STOP.

Before you talk to another person about what YOU SAY we talked about last night. I'm having no part in that. NONE WHATSOEVER.

I don't care how "TIGHT" you think you are with you know who. I don't care what you have on him. There is no one who will even want to protect you if you do what you are planning. You'll be in a pink jumper suit for life, AND YOU"RE NOT TAKING ME WITH YOU.

GET OVER IT AND TRY TO FIND SOME JOY IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I don't care what he did to you and got away with. It's over. AND YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN if you try this. I HAVE NO PART IN IT AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE I DO.

Posted by: b-u-m-p ()
Date: August 25, 2015 12:43PM

bump

Posted by: Tennifer Jakaoka ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:52PM

Karma's a bitch...

Posted by: redundancy ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:13PM

I'm all for bringing snitches to justice but this thread has seriously lost it's momentum. Pretty convinced this is just one person with a vendetta against JT who keeps responding to their own posts.

Shame on you

Posted by: srsly ()
Date: August 27, 2015 12:03AM

No shit, this thread died days ago...

Posted by: ex_friend ()
Date: August 27, 2015 08:02PM

Jennifer

STOP. Take a breath. You are going to get yourself in so much trouble and it isn't worth it.

You can't go around asking people to help you get rid of someone. I don't care what he did. It's too late to do anything about it now. He got away with it. You're never getting even. Accept it. Your father is a rotten, abusive son of a bitch, and he hurt you and your sister, and he got away with it.

Do something constructive. If you keep talking about what you are planning your are going to jail and you will never see your daughter then. That fat old bastard is going soon anyway. Don't waste your time. AND STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE ME.

Date: August 27, 2015 08:26PM

Srsly,

stay tuned. you'll be seriously amused by her psychiatric records. fu keeps rejecting the post when i attach them. if i can't make it work in the next few days i'll just post them a page at a time. there's something amusing on almost every page, buts there's hundred of pages.

i mean, the things she told the shrink about her father. no wonder she hates him and wants to get rid of him.

i promise to do less reading of them and more posting. if you saw this stuff on tv you'd say it is too cra to be real. i don't have to make any of it up. maybe jennifer will come back and present her side of the story as i dribble and drabble to story out. it will startle you. better than anything on tv.

Posted by: srsly ()
Date: August 27, 2015 09:16PM

Which website are they currently posted on?

Date: August 28, 2015 01:42PM

>>Which website are they currently posted on?

Although there are 38 other bulletin boards following this thread in the NOVA area, we aren't sharing anything with anyone.

You'll see it here first when we overcoome the upload limitations.

As I said before, we'll publish page by page if we can't upload the entire file.

It's an amazing read. You won't be disappointed. Insight into the mind of a snitch,. Also a lot aboiut how the po po manipulate their sources. That should scare the living crap out of anyone. No one has ever said Jennifer was stupid. Like her or not she is pretty smart and sees right through the cops. Maybe she's not as smart as she thinks because she is trying to out fox the fox. And she tells all to the shrink. Insightful read if you're interested in how the snitch industry works.

Date: August 29, 2015 02:37PM

srsly:

there's been some discussion in the bqckchannels that you are a pig working to unmask the people exposing Jennifer. If so I guess I will be shot soon? Maybe you can bring Officer Torres back for one last assassination?

Date: August 29, 2015 02:43PM

Jennifer fucked up again last night. Somehow she's not in jail. Go figure. Po po gonna let her go once too often and she's gonna kill someone driving the little nissan of hers.

Posted by: ex_friend ()
Date: September 01, 2015 02:28PM

I heard that Jennifer is hiding out from someone or some thing.

As much as she's screwing around with that nigger, she should be hiding. I wonder what her parents will say when she's knocked up with t jigaboo niglet?

Posted by: toostonedtocare ()
Date: September 01, 2015 02:55PM

Aren't jap men supposed to be in charge of their house and families?

Dean can't be happy about Jennifer running around screwing niggers.

Dean: Are you looking forward to explaining to your family, friends, and co-workers why you have a grandkid running around looking like it was dipped in bleach? What do you call a jap chorlox kid anyway? What will your friends says behind your back? What will celestial ancestors think? Will they even let you whatever sleazy corner of hell that is reserved for yellow slanty-eyed devils?

Imagine a japanese warrior kicked out of his place by honorable Celestial ancestors because he's got a chlorox kid. And abortion won't help because honorable celetial ancestors are already dead too.

It's a classic jendetta. Jennifer can't get even with you in this life so she gets honorable celestial ancestors to do it in the next. Wow. Now that's Jennifer.

Date: September 01, 2015 02:56PM

Of course this is all assuming Dean is a man at all. If he was he would do the only honorable thing.

Date: September 01, 2015 02:58PM

Maybe Karen is only one wearing pants in that family.

Dean, do you wear a dress and a thong?

Date: September 01, 2015 03:01PM

What is correct honorable action dictated by celestial ancestors when jap man is caught wearing a dress and publically humiliated?

Date: September 04, 2015 10:36AM

Some of you at the party at ..... well, at a house, might have heard Jennifer make some interesting comments about her parents. So I looked them up.

Do you have any idea how many times the police have been called to their house?

But the really interesting thing is the Dean Takaoka uses the alias Dean Choi. I wonder why that is. I thought only criminals and people who work places like the Couples Boutique used aliases.

So Dean, why do you sometimes call yourself Dean Choi? And if you need an alias, why aren't you smart enough to change your first name also? I mean, why not something like Carmen Choi.

And finally, is there some truth to what Jennifer says about payoffs to public officials and the rumors about how you really make your living? Is that it Dean? Are you a crook?

Date: September 04, 2015 10:38AM

Read down the list of Karen's contacts to find Dean Choi. This alias is found elsewhere on the internet as well.
Attachments:
karen.oxps

Date: September 04, 2015 10:40AM

She's back on page one................

The shrink records are coming. The encryption was better than we thought. But we're getting the key now.

Date: September 04, 2015 10:48AM

ADDENDUM

Dean Takaoka is AKA Dean Choi. Both Karen and he have other aliases. We're working on doxing them. I guess when you're related to Jennifer Takaoka you try to hide it.

Also Jennifer drives a dark gray Nissan Ultima. You can find it parked behine The Couples Boutique when she's not shooting up. But whatever you do, don't ever go back there with her. Some people who have done that HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN AGAIN.

Just so you know Jennifer Takaoka is actively informing and anyone and everyone. If you are shooting up with her now she's about to turn on you. She's doing this because she thinks it will help her get custody of her daughter. She has a deal with VASP and DEA and has already gotten people arrested. Some have absolutely no evidence against them except her word. I don't think that will count for much in a regular court, but then Fairfac County is a police state and doesn't have regular courts.

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.

If you've ever done anything with Jennifer Takaoka it is time to run for the hills, or do something else.

Date: September 04, 2015 10:51AM

There's more evidence out there that Jennifer is a bitch. I mean snitch. There's always been lots of evidence that she's a bitch.

Posted by: tony7777 ()
Date: September 04, 2015 11:08AM

good to see the jennifer takaoka alert back on page 1. that entire family is cra.
i know michelle from school, when she comes that is. something wrong there. jennifer might be big part of problem.

Posted by: inothem ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:44PM

Choi is a common korean name. It is like smith to americans. he's trying to hide among the multitude.

Is his wife's maiden name choi? I think so.

Date: September 04, 2015 01:46PM

by the way, this would be a good weekend to steer clear of Jennifer. She's in trouble with the police again and looking for a way out. You don't want to be he patsy.

Date: September 04, 2015 01:48PM

expect trouble this week, anyone know where/why she is hiding her car? contrary to others posting here it is not behind Couples Boutique. it is someplace else.

Posted by: intermediatefriend ()
Date: September 04, 2015 06:47PM

I find this all quite funny. I've been out of the area for ten years and haven't had contact with anyone. So today I skip out of work and start typing names of people from Robinson into google. And out pops Jennifer Takaoka. I know her from intermediate school.

She was a combination of Hot and Whore even then. So we called her a Whot (give us a break, we were twelve). Not to her face of course. Ho or not, everybody wanted a peace of dat thang. I still measure the quality of blow jobs against her standard. I think she gave more total blow jobs to more different boys than anyone. And there was some competition going on for that title.

Jennifer. Good to see you're keeping the same standards you set back then. I hope you're screwing these guys before you turn around and screw them!

Date: September 05, 2015 01:47PM

One interesting thing about medical records. Aside from medical stuff, they often have other identifying information. Like SSN.

On a scale of evil, where is publishing someone's SSN on the internet compared to telling lies to the police that ruin people's lives?

Jennifer, please answer this. Or don't you care because you're getting a new identity from the unreliable witness protection program?

Posted by: first-timer ()
Date: September 06, 2015 09:02AM

Might be that it's worth ten years for a piece o dat. Jennifer's a fox. Saw her for first time last night. Wuff.

Posted by: yesihavetherecords ()
Date: September 06, 2015 11:39AM

Here they are. Very interesting. I also have access to the court psych profile for Dean and Karen, and a home study. Saving Dean's records to send to PTO.
Attachments:
Arlington VA Psych Eval Jennifer Takaoka.odt

Date: September 08, 2015 12:46AM

>> Here they are. Very interesting.
>>I also have access to the court psych profile for Dean and Karen,
>>and a home study. Saving Dean's records to send to PTO.
>>Attachments:
>>Arlington VA Psych Eval Jennifer Takaoka.odt

I see someone has deleted the contents. Perhaps we'll have to post on pastebin and provide a pointer to the contents. That way we won't offend the genteel sensibilities of Fairfax Underground readers.

Date: September 08, 2015 12:55AM

There's something very wrong here. I think Jennifer has bitten off much more than she can chew with whomever she's pissed off this time. I think her goose is cooked.

Posted by: bonexpert ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:08AM

I cast bones last moon. Jennifer very bad lucky until next moon. Stay away from ghosts for weeks. Very bad lucky time for Jennifer. You make other people bad lucky to. Don't go out. Stay hidden until next more lucky moon. This moon bad lucky for Jennifer.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:00PM

I cast bones again for too unlucky. Bad number four bones. Good bone don't cover devil from South. How many people of bone in Jennifer's house? Bone must be pure. Cast devil from dwelling of bone or mist will swirl. I can not cast bones again. Four too unlucky. Poor Jennifer. Four devils from South will seek four bones. Jennifer cast devils out or accept fate. Four devils soon come through South Gate. Five elements can not cure. Unlucky time ahead.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:02PM

All spirit await battle. Bone must be purify or five elements can not cure.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:05PM

I see red names on stone. Not Jennifer. Dean. Karen.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:58PM

Caged leopard write enemy's name on red stone. Root doctor hides three five-toed dragons in garden. All things are clear. Dean must purify bone or cross bridge and meet champion in field. Jennifer rots cabbage in Dean's jar.

Posted by: whhhaaaaaat ()
Date: September 10, 2015 06:49PM

bonexpert Wrote:
> Caged leopard write enemy's name on red stone.
> Root doctor hides three five-toed dragons in
> garden. All things are clear. Dean must purify
> bone or cross bridge and meet champion in field.
> Jennifer rots cabbage in Dean's jar.

WTF??!!

Posted by: twotone ()
Date: September 11, 2015 06:41AM

Spare us the Celestial-sounding hocus pocus. Five-toed dragon hiding in garden indeed.

I've kown the family for manynyeats. Ever since they came from Chicago.

Here's the dirty family secret:

Before she became too fat and ugly, Karen pushed heroin. She collected addicted people and turned the men over to the DEA and the women over to Dean.

When Karen got too fat Jennifer took over. There's another person who they're trying to groom to take over in case Jennifer gets locked up or OD'd or something, but she's resisting which is why they have all the domentic assault complaints. Of course, being a family criminal enterprise, they always drop criminal complaints against each other.

Oh, so what does Dean do with the women? He has no sexual interest in them for himself. In fact, he has no, what we would call normal sexual interests at all.

He sells the women to Japanese whore houses in Canada and Japan. That's how he earns his living. The women they can clean up go to Japan via Canada. The ones the can't stay in Vancouver.

So the dirty story is out.

At least that dirty story. There may be others. No wonder they have police records as long as your arm.

Posted by: resident1 ()
Date: September 16, 2015 11:26PM

twotone Wrote:
> Spare us the Celestial-sounding hocus pocus.
> Five-toed dragon hiding in garden indeed.
>
> I've kown the family for manynyeats. Ever since
> they came from Chicago.
>
> Here's the dirty family secret:
>
> Before she became too fat and ugly, Karen pushed
> heroin. She collected addicted people and turned
> the men over to the DEA and the women over to
> Dean.
>
> When Karen got too fat Jennifer took over. There's
> another person who they're trying to groom to take
> over in case Jennifer gets locked up or OD'd or
> something, but she's resisting which is why they
> have all the domentic assault complaints. Of
> course, being a family criminal enterprise, they
> always drop criminal complaints against each
> other.
>
> Oh, so what does Dean do with the women? He has no
> sexual interest in them for himself. In fact, he
> has no, what we would call normal sexual interests
> at all.
>
> He sells the women to Japanese whore houses in
> Canada and Japan. That's how he earns his living.
> The women they can clean up go to Japan via
> Canada. The ones the can't stay in Vancouver.
>
> So the dirty story is out.
>
> At least that dirty story. There may be others. No
> wonder they have police records as long as your
> arm.

BS. Dean works for the federal government.

Posted by: resident1 ()
Date: September 16, 2015 11:30PM

twotone Wrote:
> Spare us the Celestial-sounding hocus pocus.
> Five-toed dragon hiding in garden indeed.
>
> I've kown the family for manynyeats. Ever since
> they came from Chicago.
>
> Here's the dirty family secret:
>
> Before she became too fat and ugly, Karen pushed
> heroin. She collected addicted people and turned
> the men over to the DEA and the women over to
> Dean.
>
> When Karen got too fat Jennifer took over. There's
> another person who they're trying to groom to take
> over in case Jennifer gets locked up or OD'd or
> something, but she's resisting which is why they
> have all the domentic assault complaints. Of
> course, being a family criminal enterprise, they
> always drop criminal complaints against each
> other.
>
> Oh, so what does Dean do with the women? He has no
> sexual interest in them for himself. In fact, he
> has no, what we would call normal sexual interests
> at all.
>
> He sells the women to Japanese whore houses in
> Canada and Japan. That's how he earns his living.
> The women they can clean up go to Japan via
> Canada. The ones the can't stay in Vancouver.
>
> So the dirty story is out.
>
> At least that dirty story. There may be others. No
> wonder they have police records as long as your
> arm.

Dean should sue you for libel/slander. He has solid case if you are lying which it appears you are doing quite a bit.

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: September 17, 2015 02:37PM

where is jennifer today? Now?

Posted by: resident2 ()
Date: September 17, 2015 06:34PM

>> Dean should sue you for libel/slander.

Jennifer has been telling people that story for at least fifteen years. You must be new around here. It's about the only consistent story she tells.

Posted by: canhedoit ()
Date: September 18, 2015 04:44PM

There's the question of the century.

Can Dean Takaokam\ sue his own daughter?

Hahahaha. He pays all her bills anyway. If he gets any award he'll end up paying it himself. What a laugh.

Date: September 18, 2015 04:45PM

And the story about Michelle is even worse.

As sluts go, she makes Jennifer look chaste.

Date: September 18, 2015 04:51PM

But we should get back to the point of the thread.

Jennifer is a slut snitch and has brought this all down on her family. They're responsible for her actions. Shes moves in the circles they trained her to move in and now the feds have her hidden in at rat's nest in quantico. So the people she pissed off make her family pay.

And everything they are saying is true. Jennifer's rat friends are putting the family's shit in the street. And it will continue until Jennifer shuts her rat mouth. But the horse is out of the barn. It might be too later for Jennifer to recant.
So the family pays the price while Jennifer hides.

Date: September 18, 2015 04:59PM

And what about Michelle? Wasn't she supposed to graduate from Robinson last year? Why is she staying for a fifth year of high school?

I know why? Not sure if I'll tell, but I will warn the guys at her school. If any of you are dumb enough to date her, dont! I might provide details why you should not later. Stay tuned.

Unless Dean sues and shuts us all up.

I'd like to see Dean spend a few hundred thousand dollars finding someone to sue. But he doesn't want to be deposed. Too many hard questions. And they only defense he has means trouble with his business associates. And his friends make Jennifer's look like chumps.

Posted by: shedidntdoit ()
Date: September 19, 2015 10:09AM

Michelle is at Robinson for a fifth year of high school because she failed a year. I don't know how she expects to get into a competitive college with THAT on her permanent record.

But her high school transcript showing her academic failure is the least of her problems. She is, after all, a Takaoka.

Oh, and I know spending the extra year isn't stressing her. She's enjoying beating her sister's record. The shame of it all is vey distressing to Dean and Karen though. Imagine Karen having to explain the failure to the korean root doctor when they go in for Michelle's annual physical. Or the next time she goes in for a treatment. But shut my mouth. I'm not talking about Michelle's diseases yet.

Date: September 19, 2015 10:20AM

i understand jennifer is in custody in Quantico and giving the fed boys there quite an earfull. she's making the AM threads seem sparse.

rats nest! ha. good name for it. used to call them cheese factories. places where the pigs store their rats until they dry up as a source. then they send them back out and they either die or find more people to rat out so the feds will protect them longer.

Date: September 19, 2015 10:22AM

shedidntdoit: what record did jennifer ever set at robinson?

Posted by: iknowthem ()
Date: September 20, 2015 02:17PM

I couldn't wait to get home and post this one.

I've known Takaoka's for many years. Can't say I like them one bit. But until today I had nothing bad to say except that I don't like them much. I don't know anyone who does. Do their neighbors even like them? I don't think so.

I'm driving around over near Mt. Vernon this (Sunday) morning and I see Dean Takaoka. I'm sure it is him.

He is trying to pick up the ugliest, fat, nigger whore I've ever seen. Hideous. Ugly as sin. I guess even Karen hates Dean if he has to look on Rt. 1 for sex. Disease ridden. I guess Jennifer told him where to go.

Posted by: iknowthem2 ()
Date: September 20, 2015 03:13PM

Hey iknowthem: are you sure that wasn't Michelle he was picking up?? kek

Posted by: iknowthem ()
Date: September 25, 2015 04:16PM

Looks like Jennifer's recent absense from the party scene is because she is a long-term guest of the City of Arlington VA. I can't understand though why she isn't down state with the rest of the felon creeps? Special treatment huh, Jennifer? Is that because you are a rat or a psycho?

Which is it Karen? Is Jennifer a rat or a psycho?

And what's with Dean slumming around on Richmond Highway. Is he trying to mob up or looking for a girl friend? I feel sorry for Dean actually. When he had to choose between marriage or suicide he chose wrong. A life with nutcases like Kaqren, Jennifer and Michelle is too much punishment for any crime.

Posted by: iknowthem2 ()
Date: September 25, 2015 04:21PM

Hey Dean! How many of your neighbors and coworkers know Jennifer is a jailbird again?

Or maybe she snitched enough to get out again by now?

Posted by: deansbro ()
Date: September 25, 2015 04:28PM

I think her goose is cooked. No amouont of snitching can get her out of this one. But she is in a cheese factory. Pretty cushy digs. Her own room and bath. Not bad. ANd her keepers allow her to take her psych medication. Unlike Dean.

Dean, you miserable prick.

Posted by: bumpuntilidrop ()
Date: September 25, 2015 05:07PM

bumpuntilidrop

Posted by: diddle ()
Date: September 25, 2015 06:29PM

>> Dean should sue you for libel/slander.

I see at least one person got on to defend Dean. I wonder why no one has tried to refute the claim that Karen is fat and ugly? It must be true.

Posted by: knownjenniferforyears ()
Date: September 26, 2015 09:55PM

To clear things up, Jennifer does have a kid with jeff williams, but the bitch lost custody because she was a horrible mother and using heroin. Dont know if shes still using heroin, but she is smoking crack.

Posted by: knownjenniferforyearstoo ()
Date: September 27, 2015 09:19AM

i guess being locked up in Arlington jail isn't much of a problem for crack smokers. the place leaks like a sieve. i'm sure jennifer's trading sex for crack.

but that isn't the real problem for jennifer. it's not even that's she's a whore.

to each their own.

the real problem is she's a rat. she should do her own time.

Posted by: metoo ()
Date: September 27, 2015 10:29AM

I think dropping the kid down the steps had something to do with losing custody too.

Date: September 27, 2015 10:33AM

Even the people that hate Jennifer, and there are many, say that she is an entirely different person when she takes her anti-psychotics. That's why there is so much hate for Karen and Dean coming through. Their asian pride didn't permit her to take medication back when it might have done some good.

Jennifer needs to shut up and maybe all this will go away.

Date: September 27, 2015 10:35AM

And Dean is a violent, violent man. At least where women are concerned.

Posted by: bumper cars ()
Date: September 27, 2015 05:07PM

bump. i'm in it for the lulz

Posted by: Who the f is Jennifer ()
Date: September 28, 2015 01:09PM

Who the heel is Jennifer?

Posted by: burnedout ()
Date: October 03, 2015 02:18PM

>Who the heel is Jennifer?

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.

Posted by: stay on top ()
Date: October 04, 2015 12:01PM

I don't know whether Jennifer prefers top or bottom, but I like to see on top!

Date: October 04, 2015 02:01PM

Not just dropping the kid down the stairs, she also abused her kid because Jeff refused to get back with her. She threatened to kill the kid if he wouldnt be with her. Luckily cps got involved and took the baby when they saw all the bruises. She never loved that girl, she onl kept it as leverage for jeff to see her. Shes lower than dirt

Posted by: bumodadebump ()
Date: October 08, 2015 05:10PM

this isn't the first time she's tried to kill. didn't she stab Jeff?

Posted by: karen takaoka ()
Date: October 08, 2015 05:32PM

These are all lies. Jennifer is a wonderful mother. Full of love. The rest of this is lies.

ANd she is not in jail. She has entered a wonderful music school in Europe. The people making up these liles know she has left the county and they think they can get aware saying anything.

Well, they're lies. She's studying physics and music at a school others can only dream of attending.

Date: October 10, 2015 02:33PM

And Dean most definitely is not part of any human trafficking ring. He is an upstanding government employee. And he works on Sunday morning. He does not solicit whores on Rt. 1.

Posted by: i know him too ()
Date: October 12, 2015 10:23AM

>>> And Dean most definitely is not part of any human trafficking ring. He is an upstanding government employee. And he works on Sunday morning. He does not solicit whores on Rt. 1.

He's a lazy, slanty-eyed bumb

Posted by: bumper car guy ()
Date: October 14, 2015 07:02PM

bump

Posted by: where's records ()
Date: October 14, 2015 07:15PM

what ever happened to those psychiatric records. sounded really interesting.

Posted by: itolduso ()
Date: October 14, 2015 10:07PM

Nobody can say they weren't warned about the FBI raids. They are Jennifer Takaoka trying to get herself out of jail. I tried to warn you people.

More JennRests (arrests brought about by Jennifer Takaoka) coming tomorrow and the next day.

Before you applaud Jennifer know that most of these cases will get tossed because of Jennifer's lies.

Posted by: two arrainged already ()
Date: October 17, 2015 12:06PM

Two cases have already been dismissed.

Date: October 18, 2015 08:39AM

ya she stabbed jeff. She also called the police and claimed that he raped her. Luckily other people told the police that this was a lie and he didnt get charged. Beware though, a couple years ago, jennifer was claiming that everyone was raping her, even the doctors in the psych hospital that she got admitted to. So if you've done anything with her she might cry rape.

Posted by: michelle takaoka ()
Date: October 18, 2015 10:58PM

Jennifer was raped, but it was by Dean

Posted by: another person with info ()
Date: October 24, 2015 05:39PM

Jennifer is talking again

Posted by: VA resident ()
Date: October 25, 2015 12:59AM

Posted by: VA resident ()
Date: October 25, 2015 01:00AM

Date: October 31, 2015 02:30PM

"Karen" you are so full of shit. Jennifer is not a good mother. And she is not at some music school, nice touch with the part about how we could only dream of going there..She was smoking crack with a guy i know a couple weeks ago. Jennifer is just a loser junkie that is never going to get clean, i feel bad for her daughter to have such a trashy mother and psychotic grandparents

Posted by: Karen Takaoka ()
Date: November 01, 2015 06:35AM

She is studying at the Paris Conservatory of Music. She has double major in cooperation with Pyong Yang University in physics, with a specialization in physics of music.

She is only US citizen to ever be admitted to both programs. In fact, you could not get in to even one. Jennifer is so much better than all of you. That is why you people tell lies about her.

Maybe your friend was smoking crack with some other Jennifer. Jennifer Takaoka is in Paris teaching the university professors how violin should really be played. She created special ensemble already and is famous all over Europe and Asia. But she too good for Chinese and only plays for Korean royality.

Date: November 01, 2015 06:59AM

And Dean and I are not psychotic.

Date: November 01, 2015 07:02AM

You are jealous bitch who is nothing and will always be worth so much less than Jennifer.

Posted by: Dean Takaoka ()
Date: November 01, 2015 03:07PM

I can confirm that Jennifer is currently enrolled at Paris Conservatory. As her loving father I have honor and duty to pay her tuition. Let me tell you that you can not afford this fine a school.

Posted by: jennifertellsall ()
Date: November 02, 2015 02:51AM

Jennifer is desparate to get out of jail this or next month. She's dumping everything she knows about Couples Boutique clients. If that includes you better lawyer up. The feds are coming.

Posted by: bump bump and bump ()
Date: November 05, 2015 07:36PM

bump

Date: November 05, 2015 07:51PM

Just to show you how pathetic you losers are I am posting Jennifer semester grades here. She has all A's in a few selective school. And she has been asked to teach two of the courses she is taking because she knows more than the teachers.

I can't wait until she does her year in Korea Advanced Institute oe Science and Technology. There she will study with best Asian students, not brain injured pathetic whites. You white people are all losers compared to even Korean. I will not compare Japanese student to white in the same sentence. No whites go to school in Japan because they can not get entry.

Date: November 05, 2015 07:53PM

Even Michelle smarter than pathetic whites.

Posted by: a nigger ()
Date: November 05, 2015 08:02PM

I agree with Mr. Takaoka. Whites are so pathetic. And the men smell funny and have such small dicks.

Posted by: turn screw ()
Date: November 05, 2015 11:08PM

This is such bullshit.

Jennifer Takaoka is incarcerated in Arlington VA. She violated her terms of release. About a hundred times. I'm amazed it took them so long to lock her slimy ass up.

Studying physics and music in Europe? Maybe in her parents dreams.

Posted by: jenn's buddy ()
Date: November 07, 2015 10:20PM

Is anyone visiting Jemmifer in jail?

If you are please let her know Fairfax Underground is thinking about her and will not allow anyone to forget her.

We'll be watching for her release and we'll be sure to remind everyone about her. Nobody will forget about Jennifer the Snitch.

Posted by: jenn's buddy ()
Date: November 07, 2015 10:26PM

ib4 Jennifer

Date: November 08, 2015 08:26PM

No need to think about visiting Jennifer in Arlington jail. She not there.

AS Dean and I say before, she in Paris with special study of music and physics. Only lies told by people who can't get into even simple school like NOVA community college, or other low level school like George Washington or Georgetown. They schools not good enough for Jennifer. Korean and Japanese to good for those schools.

Jennifer not coming back to Fairfax Underground after she graduates bec ause stupid whites two stupid for her. Very frustrating for her to school at Robinson. Two many stupid whites. Jennifer to good to smart for them.

Posted by: i work there ()
Date: November 09, 2015 11:50PM

Maybe Jennifer is so much better than the rest of us because she shape changes. Shapechangers can be in two places at one time. And witches also. I assure you she is in jail in Arlington. She violated terms of release for an aggrivated assault charge. She's staying in jail this time. And unless she is a witch, she is not in some posh Euro-trash school.

Posted by: burnem at the stake ()
Date: November 10, 2015 05:22AM

Jennifer a witch? That makes some sense, although most people who know her would use another word that rhymes with witch to describe her. Interestingly I've heard both Dean and Michelle describe Karen using that work. What could that word be. Rhymes with witch and describes Karen Takaoka. Witch, ditch, mitch, pitch, hitch ... bitch. Bitch- that's the word.

Karen Takaoka is a bitch. That's what I heard Dean call her. Fat, ugly bitch.

Posted by: tried again ()
Date: November 10, 2015 11:06PM

Just heard from a bro whose apartment was raided by DEA this afternoon. He said the warrant contained claims that could only have been made by Jennifer Takaoka. Of course there was no truth to any claims of illegal activity, and what was true (but not illegal) was so old that any evidence was removed months ago. Everybody hates and distrusts Jennifer so much, and its been months since that was not the case, that anything she can give anyone is completely stale. You'd think she and the piggy's would give up.

Posted by: knownheryears ()
Date: November 14, 2015 12:27AM

Jennifer is in jail. I will bumo this thread so everybody knows what a rat whore she is. I'll won't let anyone forget.

Posted by: bigdisgrace ()
Date: November 14, 2015 01:31AM

SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

and I say once again: SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH SNITCH BITCH

Posted by: didn't read ()
Date: November 15, 2015 01:41AM

TL;DR

1. Is Jennifer Takaoka a rat or not?

2. Is Jennifer Takaoka in jail, witness protection program or school in Paris?

3. Was Jennifer Takaoka blown up in terrorist attack in Paris?

4. Is Jennifer Takaoka a mother or not?

5. Is Jennifer Takaoka a good mother or not?

6. Is Jennifer Takaoka a crack addict or not?

7. Is Jennifer Takaoka a heroine addict or not?

8. Is Jennifer Takaoka Korean or Japanese?

9. Or American?

10. Did Jennifer Takaoka stab her husband?

11. Did Jennifer Takaoka stab her father? Mother?

12. Did Jennifer Takaoka throw her child out the window?

13. Did I cover all the questions about Jennifer Takaoka?

Posted by: important ones missed ()
Date: November 15, 2015 01:45AM

You missed the most important questions.

Is Jennifer Takaoka a disgrace to her family?

Is Jennifer Takaoka a whore?

Did Jennifer Takaoka learn to whore as part of family business?

Did Jennifer Takaoka rat out her customers and employers at the Couples Boutique?

Is Dean Takaoka a latent homosexual pr just a regulat homosexual?

Date: November 15, 2015 03:28PM

Jennifer go to Korean church. Jennifer never arrested. Maybe some white Jennifer, but not Jennifer Takaoka.

Jennifer never married and never hurt anyone. Jennifer good girl, studying in dangerous city Paris, bring much honor toher family and many friends. Jennifer not married. She have no children. But she make good mother. Jennifer love children and is virgin even still.

Jennifer don't know about drugs, whores. She have nothing to tell DEA, FBI. Who VASP anyway. Jennifer not know them. Jennifer not even work at Couples Boutique very long. Couples Boutique very high end society store. Moving soon to Galleria.

Dean very potent man. Never do nothing to disgrace family. We royality. You lies told by poor white people with have jealous minds and bad heart.

Takaoka good people from Japan and Korea. We make better place of Fairfax. We good friend to neighbors and police.

Date: November 21, 2015 02:35PM

Dean not homosexual. Homosexual white man disease. Asian man too smart to be homosexual. Too dirty.

Posted by: Bumped to the rip ()
Date: November 25, 2015 11:25PM

Bump

Posted by: food service ()
Date: November 26, 2015 10:07PM

I wonder how Jennifer's holiday was today. They must celebrate Thanksgiving Day where Jennifer is. Jennifer isn't in Paris, she's in the Adult Detention Center in Arlington VA.

They serve a nice holiday dinner there, but I understand Jennifer didn't get to eat any of hers because she is in the pysch ward again. They say Jennifer is cutting herself. I don't know if that is true. Jennifer hasn't cut herself in the last two or three years. Frankly, cutting sounds more like Michelle than Jennifer.

Not sure how the story get mixed up. Does anyone know? Is Michelle in jail too? Why is Michelle in jail? Was she finally successful getting even with her father? I understand she has chopped at Dean quite a few times with one of those big Jap knives.

When was Michelle arrested? How long is she expected to stay? She's an adult now so they can't hide her arrest record.

Posted by: i know him well ()
Date: November 27, 2015 01:41PM

bumped because of interest expressed is another network and because WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET.

Posted by: RC ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:47PM

I don't think anyone here actually knows this Jennifer. Such an oddity that everyone makes up all this fiction. Is it just about wanting to be included in something? Making up a life for themselves?

I stumbled across this forum and I'm fascinated that people actually behave this way.

It seems like a group of people that just want to create destruction for the per pose of creating destruction. Ruining people for the hell of it. Get a life, try to live in the real world.

Posted by: DKW ()
Date: November 28, 2015 09:50PM

Idk who this family is but this persons always keeps on starting threads about them. It's such a lame attempt from a whiny crybaby who obviously has some personal vendetta against them.

I wouldn't believe these posts unless I saw some actual evidence.

Posted by: RCDWK ()
Date: November 29, 2015 12:04PM

Since you don't believe the info posted, you are free to shoot up with Jennifer when she gets out of jail. Just don't say I didn't warn you when they are checking you in to the crossbars hotel.

Posted by: RC ()
Date: November 29, 2015 12:06PM

I'd rather have you lick my asshole.

Posted by: DWK ()
Date: November 29, 2015 01:34PM

Nah your probably infested with STD's from having to much homo sex

Posted by: atyourownrisk ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:54PM

Fuck Jennifer Takaoka at your own risk. She is a snitch. She snitched out everybody she knows trying to get out of jail.

Posted by: snitch alarm ()
Date: December 05, 2015 12:28PM

Jennifer is a snitch.

Posted by: snitch alarm ()
Date: January 18, 2016 07:17AM

I hear that Jennifer is causing trouble again. Prison life must disagree with her. So why does she continue to do crime and then try to blame others?

Posted by: fucksnitch ()
Date: January 19, 2016 07:31PM

I also heard she had misbehaved at the jail and was trying to rat her way out of it, but it's her fellow prisoners she's ratting this time. I guess she ran out of Couples Boutique patrons to rat on.

What's her family connection to k2? I heard there is one.

Posted by: CUM ()
Date: January 23, 2016 01:49PM

Details please!

I thought her family was into opiates and human trafficking. I didn't know they sold k2 also.

Posted by: CUM ()
Date: January 31, 2016 08:47PM

Nothing new here. Just time to refresh this.

If you know anyone about to end up in jail in Arlington, you might want to warn them about her. She'll rat anyone to get out early.

Posted by: can they? ()
Date: January 31, 2016 09:26PM

He offered a friend of mine some that he got in DC. I don't think he actually sells it. He just gives it to some of the guys out of friendship.

Posted by: bump bump bump bump ()
Date: January 31, 2016 10:01PM

can we spell bump?

Posted by: prison photo ()
Date: January 31, 2016 10:13PM

Is this Jennifer or Michelle?
Attachments:
slut-2.png

Posted by: bumpin' for Jennifer ()
Date: February 04, 2016 07:28AM

Great picture dude.

Posted by: city employee ()
Date: February 05, 2016 10:50PM

I think Jennifer ratted out the wrong person this time. Just because a person is in jail doesn't mean they are no longer connected. The bitch you ratted out will take it out on you and your family. You better get a shark-proof suit.

Posted by: is ratted out a word ()
Date: February 06, 2016 12:01AM

is "ratted out" correct? Don't you just "rat out"?

Posted by: city employee ()
Date: February 06, 2016 08:33PM

She ratted out a 1% clubber's old lady. That usually isn't a good thing to do even if you are in jail. Mama has an old man. If he's not in jail too, he'll take it out on her family for sure.

Posted by: bingo ()
Date: February 13, 2016 07:17PM

bump

Posted by: another employee ()
Date: February 13, 2016 09:14PM

you're so right city employee. Jennifer has really bitten off more than she can chew this time. These folks will wack even her dog. She should really learn when to shut up.

Posted by: EkPEH ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:28PM

EkPEH

Posted by: Boner bob ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:31PM

Attachments:
goodfellas-stacks-o.gif

Posted by: bumpbumpbump ()
Date: February 14, 2016 02:16AM

bump

Posted by: jennifer's friend ()
Date: February 15, 2016 04:49AM

This is rich. Ratted out person's 1% motorcycle club versus Dean Takaoka's yakuza. Wonder who comes out on top.

Posted by: uGyWP ()
Date: February 16, 2016 12:44AM

bump to the top

Posted by: ybLEC ()
Date: February 18, 2016 12:28AM

She's hiding out in protective custody for now, but we won't let you forget.

Posted by: bbhcF ()
Date: February 19, 2016 04:08PM

LwGww: Is this page you were talking about?

Posted by: Fuck you, Oborona ()
Date: February 19, 2016 06:20PM

VxewM

Posted by: Spam prevention: ()
Date: February 20, 2016 01:58AM

3UUhF

Posted by: bbhcF ()
Date: February 20, 2016 05:36PM

LwGww: Is this page you were talking about?

Posted by: Spam prevention ()
Date: February 22, 2016 12:30AM

I heard Jennifer has ratted some pagan old ladies and the club is out to get her and her family.

Posted by: Nudmw ()
Date: February 23, 2016 07:14PM

How long does it take for a pagan hit order to expire? Jennifer is walking around talking trash about pagans while she has feds protecting her. They won't be there forever. And she has a family to protect too. Maybe that's the plan. Jennifer hates her family. She uses pagan gang to get them because they have trouble getting her in jail.

Posted by: yWXXt ()
Date: February 23, 2016 07:16PM

Then again, think of this. Maybe Jennifer has hired some pagans to hit her family and she is just making it look like revenge.

Posted by: Jennifer T ()
Date: February 26, 2016 04:56PM

Fuck all of you and fuck wasting my time reading this you are all fucking psycho including my father who raped me multiple times!!!

Posted by: 7etwP ()
Date: February 26, 2016 06:58PM

Jennifer, is someone helping you post from inside jail, or did you suck your way onto one of the cops computers again?

Posted by: F9UtK ()
Date: February 29, 2016 01:59AM

just a bump for lulz

Posted by: 7TjCH ()
Date: March 01, 2016 10:05PM

bump

Posted by: mmx9T ()
Date: March 01, 2016 10:13PM

Even Hillary Clinton hasn't ratted anyone out.

Posted by: fuck me?? fuck you! ()
Date: March 04, 2016 03:39PM

Jennifer T wrote:
>Fuck all of you and fuck wasting my time reading this you are all fucking psycho including my father who raped me multiple times!!!

fuck me?? fuck you!

Posted by: Jennefer Takaoka ()
Date: March 06, 2016 12:03AM

It's all about me!

Posted by: slut bumper ()
Date: March 06, 2016 07:09PM

this slut needs to be bumped to the top

Posted by: Spuds McGee ()
Date: March 06, 2016 08:54PM

Quick Question:
How old is she and is she Japanese?
I think I might've gone to highschool with her

Posted by: i think i can answer this ()
Date: March 06, 2016 10:11PM

I don't know for sure but I think she is like 27.

If you think you did drugs with her and you're not in jail, it wasn't her. She ratted out everyone.

Posted by: bump bitch ()
Date: March 12, 2016 12:14AM

I know Dean and Karen disagree; but even if they are neighbors, I think this has to be repeated often enough to ensure no one forgets.

Posted by: slut bumper ()
Date: March 13, 2016 06:03AM

this slut needs to be bumped to the top

Posted by: HUdpc ()
Date: March 13, 2016 06:21AM

Are Jennifer Takaoka's tits as nonexistant as Michelle Takaoka's?

Where were Asian chicks when God was handing out tits?

Posted by: wVEWd ()
Date: April 04, 2016 04:23PM

Thought I should bump this before Dean shuts me down again.

Posted by: HUdpc ()
Date: May 08, 2016 07:14PM

bump

Posted by: 3KJMv ()
Date: May 09, 2016 02:55AM

bump

Posted by: yCwjX ()
Date: May 10, 2016 05:32PM

yCwjX

Posted by: Bruh ()
Date: November 09, 2016 04:41PM

Spuds McGee Wrote:
> Quick Question:
> How old is she and is she Japanese?
> I think I might've gone to highschool with her

27 and Japanese.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: November 09, 2016 05:45PM

burned Wrote:
> Just so you know Jennifer Takaoka is actively
> informing and anyone and everyone. If you are
> shooting up with her now she's about to turn on
> you. She's doing this because she thinks it will
> help her get custody of her daughter. She has a
> deal with VASP and DEA and has already gotten
> people arrested. Some have absolutely no evidence
> against them except her word. I don't think that
> will count for much in a regular court, but then
> Fairfac County is a police state and doesn't have
> regular courts.
>
> Jennifer is living at:
>
> 5602 Dogue Run Dr.
> Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044
>
> with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number
> I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might
> want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her
> down some.
>
> If you've ever done anything with Jennifer Takaoka
> it is time to run for the hills, or do something
> else.

Sounds like if we just say no to Heroin, we'll be fine

Posted by: Tinderhuh ()
Date: June 18, 2019 06:24PM

SSN 340843044
Date of birth 07 30 1989

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.