HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ISi THIS MEDICAL FRAUD ?
Posted by: need a second opinion ()
Date: July 01, 2015 05:40PM

i just had foreigner doctor. I know Virginia pays most or theoretically all of his practice bills (medicaid patients, patience with gov insurance which is a deal between gov and insureres to get at tax money before private industry workers do).

i gave him a symptom which every website, doctor, and nurse on the internet says is SERIOUS (perhaps deadly) and needs to be investigated. and the symptom is connected with another symptom which is surely trouble.

He sat me down and said it was normal and not a medical concern.

I said I'd done my footwork and thought there should be testing. He then said "fine I will order testing"

Should I even trust this fucking foreigner? I mean I could be wrong but I think the mother fucker just used Virginia money and took a shot at KILLING ME using medical knowlege to (attack) a patient.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ISi THIS MEDICAL FRAUD ?
Posted by: need a second opinion ()
Date: July 01, 2015 05:44PM

(he then said it was not an indication of illness in most cases. everyone else says it could be from a highly unusual diet (far as i know - that's not me) but reguarless that it is very serious and needed to be tested). everyone else said in most cases it is a problem, though which is a problem to determine)

Date: July 01, 2015 06:11PM

I hope it's fatal, you whiny bitch.

Posted by: Oh Boy... ()
Date: July 01, 2015 06:15PM

I don't think you're going to the right type of doctor.

Posted by: 99% ()
Date: July 01, 2015 09:17PM

That's the percentage of doctors that are crooks, foreign or not.

They'd kill you for a crisp five dollar bill. Their scare tactics are what piss me off the most. Thank God for the internet---it makes it much easier to figure out what's bullshit and what's not. The medical racketeers must absolutely hate what the 'net has done to their bottom lines.

I had to laugh at my dentist. For years he's been pushing Oral B toothbrushes, telling me my Spinbrush was shit. All of a sudden, he's pushing Spinbrushes. I wonder what caused the change of heart? My theory is Spinbrush outbid Oral B for his affection. Fucking crooks.

Posted by: Your fucken nuts ()
Date: July 01, 2015 10:36PM

You should seriously consider seeing a physiatrist

Posted by: AzAzAz ()
Date: July 02, 2015 05:51AM

Your fucken nuts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should seriously consider seeing a physiatrist

Do you mean a physiatrist or a psychiatrist?

Posted by: ideers ()
Date: July 02, 2015 08:46AM

OP, did U get the testing done yet? I say go for a second opinion with an entirely different doctor, why take chances if it could be fatal? You didn't exactly state what the health issue is, but still. Good luck&Godspeed. :)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.