HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
V.A. + Fairfax County stole TEN GRAND from me recently
Posted by: it's official ()
Date: July 01, 2015 02:46PM

I qualified for food stamps due to disability (multiple coma and injuries - also criminal poisoned / hospitalized TWICE in life) but also because the government attacking me with lawsuits they lost in court over - caused me to be fired (for the third TIME mind you).

They knew since I'm to far to walk (and have disabled legs) I could not get to store (they ALSO knew I was being starved - they didn't care did nothing). They said no problem when you get it all straightened out the money will still be on the card, and you can repay who your sponging off of using it.

So I go to store earlier in 2015 and: $0 card canceled. I call Virginia they say the County did it and resolve it there. I go to Fairfax County they swear up and down they didn't do it, and do not even give me a new card. This is all costing me time and money - just chasing these crooks. Call Virginia back they say the County did it. Then they say after I informed them, "well Virginia did it". I ask for the place to call. They say (this is EBT's office mind you), "I dont have that information and I dont have a number for you to call".

IT'S OFFICIAL. That was $10,000 I #1 starved over and that gave me injury and #2 I owe some of that to what i did get - which was targeted at making me ill. #3 I'm owed what anyone else got: the full monte of what I qualified for due to guess who? Them not me anyhow.

FOUR GRAND is actally that I qualified in 2008 (really since 1989) but was not awarded until 2011. That's harassment they don't make illegals starve and wait 3 years while lying about whether I was qualified (they lied 3 years).

SIX GRAND - which was on that card - that's prison time both for ammount but also a federal fraud of food stamp tampering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: V.A. + Fairfax County stole TEN GRAND from me recently
Date: July 01, 2015 02:50PM

Also, after they got me fired: I was owed unemployement.

Though disabled I'd found a job that let me work for 2 years that didn't get me in the hospital (was getting there - boss was working me overtime and not even paying min. wage for 40 hr). I was nearly at my physical limit. But needed that "good record" I earned well - to transfer / apply elsewhere to be employable.

Fairfax / Virginia stole all the un-employment money. Thousands I'd guess I've never received a dime so I don't even know what it pays. I DO KNOW that employers have to pay extra when 2 year clock passes (which is why in Fairfax employers like to fire people before they've been around 2 years). $2,000 the employer shells out to gov to cover potential un-employment. In other words: they got my illegally low wage paid out taxes and payout from employer. They flat out owed it and did get the money to pay it back out.

Thats another fraud - and another jailtime situation.

Date: July 01, 2015 03:03PM

I also had more than several issues of Fairfax County, USA, VA skipping court on me, tampering with evidence and refusing to do law in it's proper way and order (procedure).

I was denied SSI in 2009. Years later some county worker enabled it.

I've been guaranteed be a few gov employees that "can't happen with SSI".

Then - like food stamps - I got a letter (which was delivered AFTER post date) saying my SSI had be automatically removed by Fairfax County (mind you - SSI is not run by them) because "they'd sent me a letter and i hadn't responded in time". Also they'd cut the payment by %25 before it was awarded already. Also: %95 off the payments I received went to paying $2,500 for "renewing my license" (also theft: they caused the renewal situation).

That means after I used SSI money to pay them off when they were ripping me off (I didn't owe the $2,500 i was just being thankful when i thought it was "over")

That MEANS they have, according the the mail i recently sent got and sent out: my SSI stops and will be "managed by Fairfax".

That MEANS accoriding to the letter from "fairfax SSI" - Fairfax will receive my SSI.

That's another jailtime situation.

Infact: in dealing with these people what I've most learned is #1 delays are their mode of operation #2 they are criminals and have stolen heavily. They used refusals - threats of police having a gun at your head - and long delays and expressions like "we didn't disable that and cannot re-enable it" and hellish ammounts of creating new situations and hellish ammounts of junk mail to ...

to steal from me so far: over two million (lawsuit owed)

to steal from me so far: $160,000 (according to the debt clock)

to steal from me so far: about $20,000

of what was money from my labor in the private sector held in the event disability or such other event, for a rainy day, or (partial) payout after age 65 (which i'm not - but by disablility i'm in worse shape than many a 65 year old persons). of what WAS my money they took by law with the official charter that mandatory savings was required - as many refused to save anything or spent poverty moneys unwisely.

it's all THEFT , denial , delays. VA, Fx Co., USA

Posted by: tl;dr ()
Date: July 01, 2015 03:25PM

tl;dr

Posted by: whatwouldexpect ()
Date: July 01, 2015 04:02PM

Sir/Maam, these are government agencies you are dealing with - what do you expect? Competence and customer service similar to what you receive in the private sector? This is an excellent object lesson on why one should not rely on the government to take care of you.

Basically think about the kind of effort you personally would put into the job and how well you think you could manage and run the daily operations of these bureaucracies if you were working there. Now you understand why this happens...

Posted by: But.... ()
Date: July 01, 2015 04:02PM

you evidently still have access to the Internet. And you're still alive.
When life deals you lemons......make lemonade.

Posted by: taypayersomymoney ()
Date: July 01, 2015 04:52PM

I am sorry that happened but stole implies it was your money to begin with which I am not sure it was. I am sorry bad things occurred but I really do not think they have a personal issue to get you
Hmmm.....this sounds like paranoia-They knew since I'm to far to walk (and have disabled legs) I could not get to store (they ALSO knew I was being starved - they didn't care did nothing).
who is they? and what lawsuits......
You may need a mental health evaluation
Good luck

Date: July 01, 2015 05:32PM

taypayersomymoney Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am sorry that happened but stole implies it was
> your money to begin with

it was. i've received less than i put in.

and i earned it at a very low wage wich means it took allot longer, and allot more work, to get in their than it did fuckign government workers who are attacking me.

AND I keep my paperwork I can prove all that was earned working in private industry: with no political help or kickbacks.

your fucking with the wrong person and people now

Date: July 01, 2015 05:32PM

your connecting to the wrong ground

Date: July 01, 2015 08:30PM

I was sent a letter by them recently that threatened cancelation not due to any factor of money or disability: but simply because their pre-dated mail might be late in reply - a reply no rules say they need to ask for (the same info repeated). But not them - as i said "fairfax SSI" ? very suspicious.

The letter also indicated that I must list any automobiles I have and that government might demand they are sold and or given to the SSI department for "their service"**

They indirectly suggested in this latest "cancelation letter" that although they "might cancel me for any reason anytime as a monologue" that infact all my possessions are theirs.

This leads back to an early claim of mine: et alia, THEY ARE AUTO THEIVES.

They know the titles and are out to get them without even sending aid money.

THIS IS THE THIRD OR FOUTH TIME I've seen them making a move for my titles. Which btw are well under the legal limit value, and I need because i'm too distant, and disabled, to feed myself without transport.

(also: the vehicles would not move if it weren't for me: one is %70 my labor in value, the other %50 my labor in value, and both were paid for cash using min. wages: took allot of savings and abstinance from bullshit purchases.)

(of so far giving me money so i can send it back to them - which would be cute if it weren't actually, to date, all money i earned in private sector)

(i know it is a lie - i know certain possessions arent subject for seizure even after a bankruptcy - and i'm not bankruptcy they are).

Date: July 01, 2015 08:36PM

for example: previously a judge from NY (why the fuck is he in VA get out democrat). he issued a statement for lien and towning on my vehicles because i disagreed he wasn't cheating in court. this was after a simple renewal issue - i only was late on renewal.

late on renewal and he issued $800 fines, gave me jailtime, and tried to get $thousands in towed vehicles. It did end up costing $2,500 out of MY money earned in private labor - whcih i only paid because it they agreed to diability.

HOWEVER - as i said. It wasn't 2 times it was 3 and 4 times they made a move to seize my vehicles.

That's no coincidence. Being falsely prosecuted 7 times was no coincidence lookign back.

I'm pissed alright BELIEVE THAT.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 01, 2015 08:43PM

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Attachments:
yes exactly.jpg

Date: July 06, 2015 11:47AM

first they tell you "we didn't do it they did"

then it's "well we don't know who did it"

then it's "if you want to complain you'll have to sue us"

sue them: they skip court

accuse them of skipping court: they arrest you without a trial and hold you incarcerated for > 30 days without a trial. i have proof

Date: July 06, 2015 11:48AM

the other not so small problem is they use armed police to point weapons at you if you disagree with them

something that they call "criminal" when turned the other way around

Posted by: you're crazy ()
Date: July 06, 2015 04:28PM

Dafuq?
Attachments:
1436129777274.jpg
1435348241443.jpg
214xyt5.jpg
9f9.jpg
9ac.jpg

Date: July 07, 2015 11:59AM

Date: July 07, 2015 12:00PM

see above: democrats attack the truth to avoid bills

they also attack living people

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.