HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Death of inmate at Fairfax jail becomes contentious issue in sheriff’s election
Posted by: Washington Poster ()
Date: June 21, 2015 07:40PM

The election is still more than four months away, but the candidates for Fairfax County sheriff are sparring over the handling of a schizophrenic inmate who died after being Tasered by deputies at the jail in February.

Republican candidate Bryan Wolfe said in an interview last week that Natasha McKenna might still be alive if Sheriff Stacey Kincaid (D) had heeded his call for deputies to receive more training in handling the mentally ill when they squared off in the previous election.

Wolfe also sharply criticized Kincaid for refusing to release a video of the encounter between sheriff’s deputies and McKenna that preceded her death, saying the public has a right to assess whether excessive force was used.

Kincaid, who beat Wolfe by double digits in 2013 to become the county’s first female sheriff, disputed both assertions. In Fairfax, the sheriff runs the jail and provides courthouse security.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/death-of-inmate-at-fairfax-jail-becomes-contentious-issue-in-sheriffs-election/2015/06/21/0bc5196a-14fb-11e5-9518-f9e0a8959f32_story.html?hpid=z4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Death of inmate at Fairfax jail becomes contentious issue in sheriff’s election
Posted by: Yp7JM ()
Date: June 21, 2015 08:34PM

a short ammount of footage might not include the most important parts

was she overwhelmed by harassment and threats of insane prison policies?

did she get exactly what she deserved?

Re: Death of inmate at Fairfax jail becomes contentious issue in sheriff’s election
Posted by: Fairfax Times R Great ()
Date: June 22, 2015 02:41PM

Well, if you go to Kincaid's Facebook page and website she is doing remarkably well among Democrats. The main stream media is not so pleased though. Then again Obama got re-elected after a disastrous four years also. If you can get re-elected with a wrongful death case pending against you then I have to move. Police Chiefs typically loose their jobs over this type of misconduct. How come Fairfax is so forgivable? Mr Wolf has my vote. I'm no Dem nor Rep I vote for the person. He couldn't stop the Dems from getting the first female sheriff. So, they got her and she failed miserably. Fairfax get her out. I will be honest I voted for her.

Posted by: Test Man ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:47PM

Does this sheriff have any background in policing? She seems out of touch of reality.

Posted by: She fucks real good ()
Date: June 30, 2015 10:24PM

She has fucked about 100 of us. Some have gone. Its kind of kinky knowing you fucked the Sheriff though. Likes back door. Got to run. Problem in booking. Stomp some ass.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: June 30, 2015 10:33PM

Fairfax Times R Great Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, if you go to Kincaid's Facebook page and
> website she is doing remarkably well among
> Democrats. The main stream media is not so
> pleased though. Then again Obama got re-elected
> after a disastrous four years also. If you can
> get re-elected with a wrongful death case pending
> against you then I have to move. Police Chiefs
> typically loose their jobs over this type of
> misconduct. How come Fairfax is so forgivable? Mr
> Wolf has my vote. I'm no Dem nor Rep I vote for
> the person. He couldn't stop the Dems from getting
> the first female sheriff. So, they got her and
> she failed miserably. Fairfax get her out. I will
> be honest I voted for her.

I don’t believe you voted for her and I think you didn’t because she is “the first female sheriff” like your post says.

Posted by: Really off ()
Date: July 01, 2015 11:09PM

Sheriff is going to have to prove that the execution was justified. Don't know if she can do that.

Posted by: Kincaid swallows ()
Date: July 01, 2015 11:41PM

Kincaid sucks a lot of cock in the jail.

Posted by: HectorofTroy ()
Date: July 08, 2015 08:33PM

Things found in the Fairfax SD locker room
Attachments:
lockersign.jpg

Posted by: HectorofTroy ()
Date: July 08, 2015 08:34PM

and this
Attachments:
lockers.jpg

Posted by: Dave Whorton ()
Date: July 10, 2015 09:48PM

I'm running for Sheriff, Dave Whorton for Sheriff Fairfax County.
Attachments:
Confederate-battle_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Posted by: Dave Whorton ()
Date: July 12, 2015 02:04PM

Vote me in as Sheriff and I will clean this mess up. With help from my wife Mylene, my brother Danny and my sister Christina who are all Law Enforcement certified in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia, we will take back the Sheriff's Office and return it back to the glorious agency that it once was.

My sister is loading up the Dodge Dually and bringing the boys from the Shenandoah Valley to help as well. Other great RED NECKS like Any Duvall, Mike Frederick and many more will be joining in to remove the Democrat scum that infected this great county.
Attachments:
Flag_of_Virginia_(1861).png
Confederate-battle_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.