HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Happy Hours ?
Posted by: Joey Browner ()
Date: July 20, 2006 06:57PM

Where are some good happy hours? I Know that TGI Friday's is over at 7 pm lame, I used to go to the Springfield location before they ended that nonsense. I'm looking for ones in Fairfax, Burke, and Springfield.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Happy Hours ?
Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: July 20, 2006 07:05PM

We love PJ Skidoo's Happy Hours. The drinks are cheap and the appetizers are half price in the bar area. I forget which day they have the taco bar set up but you can make a meal out of those. PJ's is on route 50 almost to Fairfax Circle across from rebel Run Drive by Fairfax High school. When I was working we used to go to Chili's on the corner of Beulah Rd and the end of the Fairfax County parkway near Springfiled Mall. They would have drinks and bring out loads of free food.

Trickie

Posted by: Lawman ()
Date: July 20, 2006 07:56PM

Greenbriar Buffalo Wing factory(Chantilly off RT 50, look for the MCD's) has the best happy hours, plus you get wings.

Posted by: Lawman ()
Date: July 20, 2006 07:57PM

Almost for got, try Friday Night Live in Herndon for a band and some beers. Just becareful leaving the place Herndon cops can be rather strict. After the show hit Ned Divine's in Herndon

Posted by: FFx Native ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:29AM

Firehouse in fairfax has dollar bud and bud light drafts, never too crowded...

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:47AM

Is the food at Firehouse decent? I drive by there all the time, but don't know anyone who has eaten there or any of the other small restaurants in Fairfax City. Does Auld Sheebeen (sp?) have a happy hour?

Posted by: Phil ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:55AM

Chili's Restaurants do a discount on draft beer, though I'm not certain what it was. It was cheap, that much I remember.

They also do a free wings bar, and free chips with salsa. I know this happens in Chili's in the Reston area, and out in Manassas, so I have no reason to suspect that it isn't an establishment-wide thing. Odds are your local Chili's is doing it too.

On that note, anybody know of any good happy hour deals in the Sterling/Dulles area? It's not Fairfax, but I know that some people here live in the area...

Posted by: Kev ()
Date: August 01, 2006 08:26PM

Patriots (near Hooters by 123 and 29) has Crazy 8's for happy hour where drafts are 88 cents and pitchers are like 3.88. It's a dive, but a mix of people, old, young and the hooters girls go there with their crowds. Everyone seems happy there. Lots of karaoeke or bands.

Mr. Smiths at Tysons has $1 beers on sundays, although that's not happy hour.

Skidoos is still fun, I agree. It's hard to find a cheap beer in Fairfax. land prices i guess

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 01, 2006 10:24PM

>Mr. Smiths at Tysons has $1 beers on sundays, although that's not happy hour

It's a good place to go for Sunday football. That place always smells too, like cigs and rotten beer, it's sorta gross. The food isn't bad though, but the G'town location is alot nicer for a meal.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: August 01, 2006 11:58PM

Patriots is pretty cool. Been there a couple of times with girls from Hooters once they got off their shift, so I can confirm that's where the hooters girls like to go after work.

Posted by: advise ()
Date: March 26, 2017 04:20PM

7-11 parking lots

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.