HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
People on bicycles in Fairfax have no right to share the road and don’t deserve any courtesy from drivers until they obey all traffic laws.
Posted by: F-250 driver ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:12AM

I am sick and tired of these cyclists creating dangerous situations on our roads. These people who ride these stupid bikes are the worst creatures on this planet and they do not even qualify as human beings.
Does anyone know if it is a violation of the law to blow my horn at these punks to scare them? I will do anything I can to screw these idiots over without violating the law.
I do blow my horn at the ones who run the stoplight at Maple ave. and WO&D in Vienna. At least those bitches are riding on a bike trail and not a road that was built for and paid for by motor vehicles.
Any other ideas about screwing over cyclists?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People on bicycles in Fairfax have no right to share the road and don’t deserve any courtesy from drivers until they obey all traffic laws.
Posted by: Cervélo rider ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:45AM

Yeah, like motorists obey all the traffic laws all the time right? Idiot.

Re: People on bicycles in Fairfax have no right to share the road and don’t deserve any courtesy from drivers until they obey all traffic laws.
Posted by: TheTRUE ()
Date: June 06, 2015 09:06AM

You obviously hate them because seeing them active is a reminder of your helpless laziness and obese condition with ur fat ass sitting on a truck, using the drive-thru even to buy a coffee.....yeah, blow your horn as a further sign of ineptitude

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: June 06, 2015 10:53AM

Bicyclists are touchy. It must be the tight panties

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: June 06, 2015 01:56PM

> F-250 driver wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is a violation of the law to blow my horn at these punks to scare them?

Yes it is against the law to blow your horn with the intent of scaring them. Also, be careful, in Virginia these "punks" can be lawfully packing heat and may blow your brains out in self-defense.

Posted by: NRA biker ()
Date: June 06, 2015 02:04PM

yeah!
Attachments:
MtBike.jpg

Posted by: broke dix ()
Date: June 06, 2015 03:20PM

The same should apply to people in cars, but obviously it doesn't.

Posted by: Reality... ()
Date: June 06, 2015 03:46PM

Bikers are notorious for their sense of entitlement and callous disregard for both public safety and well-established rules of the road. Grow up, two-wheelers. Respect is something to be earned. Try putting some actual effort into that.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: June 06, 2015 05:38PM

F-250 driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am sick and tired of these cyclists creating
> dangerous situations on our roads. These people
> who ride these stupid bikes are the worst
> creatures on this planet and they do not even
> qualify as human beings.
> Does anyone know if it is a violation of the law
> to blow my horn at these punks to scare them? I
> will do anything I can to screw these idiots over
> without violating the law.
> I do blow my horn at the ones who run the
> stoplight at Maple ave. and WO&D in Vienna. At
> least those bitches are riding on a bike trail and
> not a road that was built for and paid for by
> motor vehicles.
> Any other ideas about screwing over cyclists?

You sound like Faggoty McFaggot from Faggotville. I hope you die soon.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 06, 2015 06:14PM

Whatever happened to the hardcore bicyclist guy that came on here and tried to have that Arlington snow plow driver fired?

Posted by: dumbass libturdz ()
Date: June 06, 2015 06:37PM

OP is a typical intolerant libturd who has no idea what America is about. I suggest you stay calm and quit being such a little lib bitch!

Posted by: gaytards lolzore ()
Date: June 06, 2015 07:04PM

dumbass libturdz Wrote:
> OP is a typical intolerant libturd who has no idea
> what America is about. I suggest you stay calm and
> quit being such a little lib bitch!

lol, so fuckin stupid. Conservatives hate bike riders, even though they reduce the cost of infrastructure. You have no brain cells.

Posted by: I was an ass but he was too ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:25PM

As I age and reflect upon my past behavior sometimes my heart weighs heavy for the way I have treated people.

About 25 years ago I was speeding out of a parking lot down in Arlington to take a left onto Lee highway. Upon looking left I could see a bicyclist timing my exit from the parking lot. I hit my breaks, cut him short, and he nearly hit my raggity 1983 Toyota hatchback.

We exchanged some angry words and then I told him to "go F yourself you F'ing faggity bike rider". I speed off and laughed so hard I failed to realize is that the cyclist was so angry he followed and caught up to me when I stopped.

Upon seeing he had his kryptonite lock in his hand I speed off again still laughing at how angry this guy was.

Never gave much thought about it until now. I was wrong for messing around like that because he could have been seriously injured, but, then again he was a typical self entitled Arlington yuppie jerkoff.

Mostly I realize bike riders don't like to be called faggity. That is a hurtful word to some people and I shouldn't use it in reference to feminine male Arlington bicyclists.

Posted by: F biketards ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:32PM

Biketards are worthless human beings. Just the way it is.

Posted by: neat story ()
Date: June 06, 2015 09:41PM

I was an ass but he was too Wrote:
> As I age and reflect upon my past behavior
> sometimes my heart weighs heavy for the way I have
> treated people.
>
> About 25 years ago I was speeding out of a parking
> lot down in Arlington to take a left onto Lee
> highway. Upon looking left I could see a bicyclist
> timing my exit from the parking lot. I hit my
> breaks, cut him short, and he nearly hit my
> raggity 1983 Toyota hatchback.
>
> We exchanged some angry words and then I told him
> to "go F yourself you F'ing faggity bike rider". I
> speed off and laughed so hard I failed to realize
> is that the cyclist was so angry he followed and
> caught up to me when I stopped.
>
> Upon seeing he had his kryptonite lock in his hand
> I speed off again still laughing at how angry this
> guy was.
>
> Never gave much thought about it until now. I was
> wrong for messing around like that because he
> could have been seriously injured, but, then again
> he was a typical self entitled Arlington yuppie
> jerkoff.
>
> Mostly I realize bike riders don't like to be
> called faggity. That is a hurtful word to some
> people and I shouldn't use it in reference to
> feminine male Arlington bicyclists.

25 years ago there was no biking culture in Arlington. It was still called carlington back then because of how unwalkable it was.

Nice try at lying though you faggot.

Posted by: nFTed ()
Date: June 06, 2015 11:56PM

neat story Wrote:
> I was an ass but he was too Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As I age and reflect upon my past behavior
> > sometimes my heart weighs heavy for the way I
> have
> > treated people.
> >
> > About 25 years ago I was speeding out of a
> parking
> > lot down in Arlington to take a left onto Lee
> > highway. Upon looking left I could see a
> bicyclist
> > timing my exit from the parking lot. I hit my
> > breaks, cut him short, and he nearly hit my
> > raggity 1983 Toyota hatchback.
> >
> > We exchanged some angry words and then I told
> him
> > to "go F yourself you F'ing faggity bike rider".
> I
> > speed off and laughed so hard I failed to
> realize
> > is that the cyclist was so angry he followed
> and
> > caught up to me when I stopped.
> >
> > Upon seeing he had his kryptonite lock in his
> hand
> > I speed off again still laughing at how angry
> this
> > guy was.
> >
> > Never gave much thought about it until now. I
> was
> > wrong for messing around like that because he
> > could have been seriously injured, but, then
> again
> > he was a typical self entitled Arlington yuppie
> > jerkoff.
> >
> > Mostly I realize bike riders don't like to be
> > called faggity. That is a hurtful word to some
> > people and I shouldn't use it in reference to
> > feminine male Arlington bicyclists.
>
>
> 25 years ago there was no biking culture in
> Arlington. It was still called carlington back
> then because of how unwalkable it was.
>
> Nice try at lying though you faggot.

Hahahaha

Posted by: toe jamb driver ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:52AM

Breaking feel good news!
Attachments:
Bicyclist_hit__killed_by_pickup_truck.jpg

Posted by: overcompensating loser ()
Date: June 07, 2015 07:23AM

I have a better idea. Let's ban overcompensating losers in SUVs and Pick-ups from using the roads. Or at least require them to get a CDL and pay a fee to enter Northern Virginia

Date: June 07, 2015 07:47AM

Conservative vs. Lib cyclist
Or man vs woman?
Attachments:
Bush_Trails.jpg
600b09201e1.jpg

Posted by: Beware the assholes ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:00AM

Time to put the "WARNING: Assholes At Work" signs out for this thread. Conservative stupidty is just so pathetic.

Posted by: URA douche bag! ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:02AM

Beware the assholes Wrote:
> Time to put the "WARNING: Assholes At Work" signs
> out for this thread. Conservative stupidty is
> just so pathetic.

Truth and facts = stupidity to a libturd.

Lulz!

Posted by: jfjejbtnd ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:08AM

Attachments:
pee-wee-obama-02.jpg

Posted by: I Luv Bacon ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:08AM

Attachments:
2939246200000578-3104480-image-a-5_1433077523943.jpg

Posted by: hahaha. ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:09AM

Attachments:
newsweak-obama-wimp-not-romney.png

Posted by: hahaha. ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:12AM

Attachments:
cnn-kerry-broken-femur-053115.jpg

Date: June 07, 2015 08:16AM

Attachments:
hqdefault.jpg

Posted by: Someones panties in a twist ()
Date: June 07, 2015 08:29AM

OP said "
25 years ago there was no biking culture in Arlington. It was still called carlington back then because of how unwalkable it was.

Nice try at lying though you faggot."

Did I hit a nerve? Liberals are the same no matter where you look. While the biking culture 25 years ago was not what it is today they still had bicycles.

Sorry your feelings were hurt but most likely you could avoid these things from happening if you stop reading this tripe.

Looser.

Posted by: Truethat ()
Date: June 07, 2015 09:06AM

This. Bet this loser has a heart attack one day from freaking out at the cyclists from his overcompensation mobile. LOL

TheTRUE Wrote:
> You obviously hate them because seeing them active
> is a reminder of your helpless laziness and obese
> condition with ur fat ass sitting on a truck,
> using the drive-thru even to buy a
> coffee.....yeah, blow your horn as a further sign
> of ineptitude

Posted by: evenfunnier ()
Date: June 07, 2015 09:18AM

Even funnier behaving the way overcompensating F250 driver is bragging about is the short track to finding yourself on youtube, having the video go viral on social media, and then quickly finding yourself out of a job when it does. Idiot overcompensating losers usually are living way beyond their means already. Before you know it fatty is going to have to get some exercise if it wants to find a new job. LMFAO

TheTRUE Wrote:
> You obviously hate them because seeing them active
> is a reminder of your helpless laziness and obese
> condition with ur fat ass sitting on a truck,
> using the drive-thru even to buy a
> coffee.....yeah, blow your horn as a further sign
> of ineptitude

Posted by: inexpensive sedan driver ()
Date: June 08, 2015 04:58AM

Sometimes I hit my windshield washers as I pass biketards that are acting like little bitches.

Date: June 08, 2015 07:14AM

I hurl lugis at every Prius and any car with an Obama sticker on them when riding my bike on my 20 mile commute to work. I tele-commute most days though. I fucking hate liberals. They are the reason for everything bad in the world.

Posted by: Johnny Kerry ()
Date: June 08, 2015 07:19AM

Haha - Obama is such a wimpy faggot!

Posted by: 6tUNx ()
Date: June 08, 2015 10:55AM

Cannot wait till they put toll booths to get into the beltway area. So tired of neanderthal assholes coming from buttfuck Virginia influencing my urban lifestyle. You motherfuckers need to pay to come into this fair land.

Posted by: kommuter ()
Date: July 11, 2015 07:00AM

The cycle riding fucksticks were having a protest in DC this week, screw them. If they really want attention they should do a naked ride like they do in London.
Attachments:
cycletards.jpeg

Posted by: Tundra 4x4 ()
Date: July 12, 2015 09:45AM

If I ever found out I was going to die from cancer soon it would be really hard to resist the temptation of mowing down a pack of cycletards. They put themselves and others in dangerous situations every day, they have black hearts. They are the scum of the earth.

Posted by: Understanding Bicyclist ()
Date: July 12, 2015 06:09PM

Most bicyclists that I run across are just trying to get someplace whether it's work or whatever. But, there are many bicyclist who do not share the road appropriately. We already know that many drivers are idiots. It is up to the bicyclist to drive defensively and with courtesy. Sometimes the bicyclists clog up an entire lane holding back traffic. This may be their right to do but it makes more sense to go single file or use an available bike lane. You can scream and shout that it is your right but if you get run over, that can't be taken back. Take time to ride safely so you can ride another day. Car drivers have more patience.

Posted by: 7MM9d ()
Date: July 12, 2015 06:32PM

lol @ "Bike culture"

Bike-tards want whatever works to their advantage at any given time. They want to be considered equal to other vehicles on the road. Then they want to play pedestrian and not obey the rules where that works out better. Then when they're on bike paths they bitch about walkers and runners getting in the way and holding them up just like drivers complain about them on the roads.

Bunch of bitches.

Posted by: Obey the Signs Biocyclist! ()
Date: July 12, 2015 10:14PM

I'm too and sick of the bicyclist who blow through stop signs, red lights and never make complete stops.

I wish officers would start ticketing these assholes. Even worse they guts the bitch about motorists not be safe to them.

Posted by: novadamer ()
Date: July 14, 2015 12:11AM

I guess I'm one of the few bikers that agrees. Get on the bike paths and obey traffic laws when you have no choice but to be on the road. And no lame excuses. There are hundreds of miles of bike paths in Fairfax and 0 excuses. I've done lots of biking in Fairfax and still haven't found an excuse to put on spandex and run through stoplights or become a nuisance to drivers.

Posted by: mYt7t ()
Date: July 14, 2015 12:45AM

Yea, I am so sick of the scumbag bikers that constantly run Stop signs and traffic lights because of their toe clips and they do not want to stop.

Also tired of these asses flying down sidewalks or the Toe Path. My wife and I were walking our 3 month old puppy on Friday when some ass wipe on a bike came flying out of a blind sidewalk at about 25 MPH and almost hit us.

These same asswipes are running GoPro or other cameras. Of course if they do something wrong, the video is erased/not available, but if a driver does something wrong, they are all about their video.

Ride your stupid bike like you would drive your car. Follow the laws, rules and understand that pedestrians have the highest priority.

Posted by: Such bad trolling ()
Date: July 14, 2015 09:37AM

Wow novadamer, I totally believe you. Fucking idiot. Go to bed troll.

Posted by: bikes1212219 ()
Date: July 14, 2015 10:04AM

Seeing some fat guy dressed like he's riding in tour de france is fucking hilarious.

Posted by: in the news... ()
Date: August 24, 2015 05:12AM

http://wtop.com/anne-arundel-county/2015/08/police-angry-md-motorist-beats-cyclist-throws-bike-tire-into-woods/

A motorist in Maryland gets fed up with a cycletard and beats the shit out of him.
So awesome, I hope that cycletard is in plenty of pain, he deserves it.

Posted by: Curmudgeon ()
Date: August 24, 2015 07:35AM

If you're on the road, obey the rules. And if you're on the road at rush hour, creating a slow-moving roadblock, then please pedal off a bridge.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: August 24, 2015 08:19AM

passed a guy this morning on 123 in Mclean. just east of Mclean near CIA (4 lane divided highway)

he was pedaling about as hard as he could in the left lane. not left shoulder, LEFT LANE doing about 20... when the speed limit is 45....

do these guys have a death wish?

Posted by: Iamnotblack ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:15AM

mjs Wrote:
> passed a guy this morning on 123 in Mclean. just
> east of Mclean near CIA (4 lane divided highway)
>
> he was pedaling about as hard as he could in the
> left lane. not left shoulder, LEFT LANE doing
> about 20... when the speed limit is 45....
>
> do these guys have a death wish?

Is it really that difficult for you to pay attention to the road while driving? For fucks sake. Just pass him. Maybe he was going to turn left.

Date: August 24, 2015 11:28AM

Lamont. I do pay attention. but drivers doing 45-50 traveling east bound with the sun in our eyes are not expecting to see a cyclist in the left lane doing 20

he was a good half mile from any turn lanes...

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 24, 2015 09:27PM

Not taking sides, just sayin' dept:
http://abc7news.com/traffic/san-francisco-bicyclists-protest-outdated-traffic-laws/892465/

I was surprised, but it kinda makes sense.

Posted by: columpike ()
Date: August 24, 2015 09:59PM

Biker on Columbia Pike this morning was looking to get hit, taking up a full car lane when traffic was moving, then running through red lights when he could. Third time I passed him I was in the left lane, I timed it so that I was on the other side of a van in the right lane as we went by, giving the van driver minimal space to go around biker dude.

Posted by: sugarbear ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:43PM

Cyclists are always on Chapel Road which runs into Clifton. The road is hilly with blind corners combined with many trees and dappled sunlight. I always play close attention on that road but I'm pretty sure that I will run over a cyclist one of these days because I just can't see them. They must all have a death wish to bike on Chapel Road, however lovely it is.

Posted by: 201Bicyclist ()
Date: August 25, 2015 04:26AM

http://www.virginiadot.org/programs/bk-laws.asp
Bicyclists have the right to share the road with cars in Virginia

That being said:
- Outside of neighborhood streets and on major roadways, I try to use paved sidepaths if available, or a sidewalk if not congested (trying to be safe). Every major road in Fairfax County (not interstates) built or major rehabilitated in the last 20 years or so, has a sidepath on one side of the road or the other, sometimes both sides.
- If a high speed, high traffic road and no sidepath is available, I try to find an alternative route, assuming that does not add more than a couple of miles to the trip (use Google Maps, paper street map, etc.). Otherwise, I stay as very far right in the lane as safely possible. Or consider alternate transportation such as Uber.
- I use hand turn signals, wear a helmet, have head and tail lights and wear a reflective vest at night; stop at traffic lights (if only at intersection and weight on bicylist does not activate light), recent state law gives cyclists to safely proceed through the intersection after a 120 second wait; be courteous to motorists (if in doubt at an unsignaled intersection, I wave the driver to proceed); not weave in lanes, not drive crazily and run over or injure crossing people or animals (squirrels, dogs, etc.).
- Mutual courtesy between bicylists and drivers is important. Also no one is perfect every time, driver or cyclist (to err is human), and either the driver or cylist may have a true emergency. Patience is so important, I fail sometimes on this as does everybody - if we had a little more, would not fewer accients and incidents happen? Realizing there are some crazies in vehicles much larger than myself on a bicycle, driving/cycling defensively is important. And yes some crazies on bicycles, downtown bicyle couriers.
- Despite perceptions, some, but not all, cyclists are commuters or recreational riders. Some cyclists choose to be carless or may only have one car to share in the household.

Posted by: f-250 driver ()
Date: August 25, 2015 04:49AM

201Bicyclist Wrote:
> http://www.virginiadot.org/programs/bk-laws.asp
> Bicyclists have the right to share the road with
> cars in Virginia
>
> That being said:
> - Outside of neighborhood streets and on major
> roadways, I try to use paved sidepaths if
> available, or a sidewalk if not congested (trying
> to be safe). Every major road in Fairfax County
> (not interstates) built or major rehabilitated in
> the last 20 years or so, has a sidepath on one
> side of the road or the other, sometimes both
> sides.
> - If a high speed, high traffic road and no
> sidepath is available, I try to find an
> alternative route, assuming that does not add more
> than a couple of miles to the trip (use Google
> Maps, paper street map, etc.). Otherwise, I stay
> as very far right in the lane as safely possible.
> Or consider alternate transportation such as
> Uber.
> - I use hand turn signals, wear a helmet, have
> head and tail lights and wear a reflective vest at
> night; stop at traffic lights (if only at
> intersection and weight on bicylist does not
> activate light), recent state law gives cyclists
> to safely proceed through the intersection after a
> 120 second wait; be courteous to motorists (if in
> doubt at an unsignaled intersection, I wave the
> driver to proceed); not weave in lanes, not drive
> crazily and run over or injure crossing people or
> animals (squirrels, dogs, etc.).
> - Mutual courtesy between bicylists and drivers is
> important. Also no one is perfect every time,
> driver or cyclist (to err is human), and either
> the driver or cylist may have a true emergency.
> Patience is so important, I fail sometimes on this
> as does everybody - if we had a little more, would
> not fewer accients and incidents happen?
> Realizing there are some crazies in vehicles much
> larger than myself on a bicycle, driving/cycling
> defensively is important. And yes some crazies on
> bicycles, downtown bicyle couriers.
> - Despite perceptions, some, but not all, cyclists
> are commuters or recreational riders. Some
> cyclists choose to be carless or may only have one
> car to share in the household.

Fuck you cycletard. I pray you get hit by a kia.

Posted by: F-450 Driver ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:12AM

I get tired of the little pipsqueak metrosexuals in their F-250's getting in my way. And it's a pain to hose them out from my wheelwells when I get home.

Posted by: Real Q???? ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:32AM

If I'm on my bicycle. Some upset gentlemen swerves his F250 towards me in a malicious manner. Can I pull out my pistol and fire rounds at him? He's threatening my life. Is this self defense? That big truck is being used as a weapon, right? Discuss.

Posted by: Road Warrior. ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:42AM

Real Q???? Wrote:
> If I'm on my bicycle. Some upset gentlemen
> swerves his F250 towards me in a malicious manner.
> Can I pull out my pistol and fire rounds at him?
> He's threatening my life. Is this self defense?
> That big truck is being used as a weapon, right?
> Discuss.

Real Q????? Where do you keep your gun while wearing tight cycling shorts?

Posted by: Real Q???? ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:48AM

You can get form fitting is shorts that are more like cargo shorts. And with colder weather coming up, jackets have lots of pockets. Or you can get small handlebar bag. ????? Discuss .;.;.;.;

Posted by: Road Warrior. ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:53AM

I think it's dumb not to share the road. At the same time I would take F250 over a pistol. Hope you're a good shot, if you miss you're road kill.

Posted by: columpike ()
Date: September 17, 2015 06:57AM

columpike Wrote:
> Biker on Columbia Pike this morning was looking to
> get hit, taking up a full car lane when traffic
> was moving, then running through red lights when
> he could. Third time I passed him I was in the
> left lane, I timed it so that I was on the other
> side of a van in the right lane as we went by,
> giving the van driver minimal space to go around
> biker dude.

Different dude yesterday heading home, taking up a full lane going 15 MPH tops, if you drive a car under 15 MPH on Columbia Pike you'll get honked at, tailgated, and cut off, but for some reason we are supposed to respect this biker. As I drove by I made a sharp cut over towards his lane before pulling back, oops, my bad, didn't see you there buddy in your fancy biker getup.

Posted by: Toyota driver ()
Date: September 20, 2015 05:25AM

I would never do this but I heard that some people add ammonia to their washer fluid in their vehicles which is harmless to the vehicle but could irritate the eyes of say a cyclist if the car operator felt a need to wash his windshield as he was passing a cyclist. Like I said I would never even think of doing that but some guy at 7-11 was talking about it. It sounds dangerous so I will never try it.

Posted by: chain gang ()
Date: September 20, 2015 05:55AM

Whoever put this chain across a bike trail must really hate cycletards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8Dvwga8A8

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: September 20, 2015 12:14PM

Just run them over.

Posted by: cannondale SL3 rider ()
Date: September 20, 2015 01:13PM

FrankR. Wrote:
> Just run them over.

Yeah, do that and get 20 years in prison with extra ass rape.

You fucks that drive your stupid cars and trucks need to make way for us. We are better than you.

Posted by: TuV73 ()
Date: September 20, 2015 04:10PM

chain gang Wrote:
> Whoever put this chain across a bike trail must
> really hate cycletards!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8Dvwga8A8

hard time believing that chain video is real. They are riding with body armor on a flat carriage trail and have motorcycle helmets on - wtf. The second guy didnt even brake. I call BS.

As for the roads most drivers are pretty cool about bikes its the 10% that are angry people that are very very dangerous. Had a lady in a beemer honk at me so I got as far to the right as humanly possible and she blasted me with her horn anyway. This was in the Plains in the country with no other cars around.

Posted by: chain gang ()
Date: September 20, 2015 04:15PM

TuV73 Wrote:
> chain gang Wrote:
> -----
> > Whoever put this chain across a bike trail must
> > really hate cycletards!
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8Dvwga8A8
>
>
> hard time believing that chain video is real.
> They are riding with body armor on a flat carriage
> trail and have motorcycle helmets on - wtf. The
> second guy didnt even brake. I call BS.
>
> As for the roads most drivers are pretty cool
> about bikes its the 10% that are angry people that
> are very very dangerous. Had a lady in a beemer
> honk at me so I got as far to the right as humanly
> possible and she blasted me with her horn anyway.
> This was in the Plains in the country with no
> other cars around.

I guess it could have been staged but damn, those guys could have broken an arm or leg. They must be pretty god damn stupid if they staged it.

Date: September 20, 2015 04:25PM

cannondale SL3 rider Wrote:
> FrankR. Wrote:
> -----
> > Just run them over.
>
>
> Yeah, do that and get 20 years in prison with
> extra ass rape.
>
> You fucks that drive your stupid cars and trucks
> need to make way for us. We are better than you.

I'm not deterred. Please let me know where you ride you my little pony bike so I can come and give you a love tap at 55 mph.

Posted by: Not Same ()
Date: September 20, 2015 04:37PM

Bicycles and cars should NOT be on the same blacktop!

Bicycles are NOT cars or motorcycles! Quit with the silliness!

Posted by: Takes a real pussy... ()
Date: September 20, 2015 06:14PM

to bitch on a forum about bicyclists riding. At least they have a set to express their freedom on the open road.

Posted by: toughguy ()
Date: September 20, 2015 06:23PM

FrankR. Wrote:
> cannondale SL3 rider Wrote:
> -----
> > FrankR. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Just run them over.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, do that and get 20 years in prison with
> > extra ass rape.
> >
> > You fucks that drive your stupid cars and
> trucks
> > need to make way for us. We are better than
> you.
>
> I'm not deterred. Please let me know where you
> ride you my little pony bike so I can come and
> give you a love tap at 55 mph.

Posted by: WTFers??? ()
Date: September 20, 2015 06:39PM

Takes a real pussy... Wrote:
> to bitch on a forum about bicyclists riding. At
> least they have a set to express their freedom on
> the open road.

"Express their freedom on the open road." Huh?????????

Darting through every traffic signal and stop sign is called "breaking the law." Not "freedom."

Please tell us you don't ride a bicycle in Fairfax county with that type of f'd up judgement.

Posted by: Biggmacc ()
Date: September 20, 2015 06:52PM

Here you go
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Date: September 20, 2015 07:36PM

Date: September 21, 2015 07:48AM

still in the news

Posted by: 7dJWJ ()
Date: September 21, 2015 09:12AM

most drivers are ok with bikers and most bikers are ok as well. The exceptions are douchebags. problem is bikers always lose in a crash. drivers live with it.

Posted by: pedal power ()
Date: September 21, 2015 06:34PM

A guy in my neighborhood was a cycletard for years till he got mowed down by a drunk Hispanic work van driver. He is confined to a wheelchair now and his wife and kid have to wipe his ass for him. I feel sorry for him but it was his stupid decision to get on that bike and risk his life. The really sad part is that he fucked up his wife and daughters life as well. He regrets his selfish behavior every day of his now miserable life.

Posted by: N9E9d ()
Date: September 21, 2015 06:42PM

pedal power Wrote:
> A guy in my neighborhood was a cycletard for years
> till he got mowed down by a drunk Hispanic work
> van driver. He is confined to a wheelchair now and
> his wife and kid have to wipe his ass for him. I
> feel sorry for him but it was his stupid decision
> to get on that bike and risk his life. The really
> sad part is that he fucked up his wife and
> daughters life as well. He regrets his selfish
> behavior every day of his now miserable life.

I think I know this guy. He was telling me that the worst part is he had to give up boning your wife.

Date: September 21, 2015 09:10PM

lol at the gay biketard butt hurt. Get in the way and get run over.

Posted by: CaRS VS Bicylists ()
Date: September 21, 2015 09:35PM

Posted by: same old story ()
Date: September 21, 2015 09:41PM

pedal power Wrote:
> A guy in my neighborhood was a cycletard for years
> till he got mowed down by a drunk Hispanic work
> van driver. He is confined to a wheelchair now and
> his wife and kid have to wipe his ass for him. I
> feel sorry for him but it was his stupid decision
> to get on that bike and risk his life. The really
> sad part is that he fucked up his wife and
> daughters life as well. He regrets his selfish
> behavior every day of his now miserable life.

Happens all the time, he just needs to enjoy every day they stand by him, six months from now he'll be in a facility.

Posted by: P ()
Date: October 05, 2015 07:26PM

What the sanctimonious bikers don't get is that it isn't about "rights," it's about physics. Bikes and autos shouldn't be competing for the same space. Also, can someone explain why they all have to deck themselves out like circus clowns? What's with the lycra and mulitcolors for a simple bike ride?

Posted by: D Bag rising ()
Date: October 05, 2015 08:29PM

P Wrote:
> What the sanctimonious bikers don't get is that it
> isn't about "rights," it's about physics. Bikes
> and autos shouldn't be competing for the same
> space. Also, can someone explain why they all
> have to deck themselves out like circus clowns?
> What's with the lycra and mulitcolors for a simple
> bike ride?

2 words....
attention whoring

Posted by: autofaggots ()
Date: October 05, 2015 09:26PM

Plenty of room on the road for bikes and drivers. chill out. that or kill them with your car and shut the hell up. I sick of autofaggots complaining about sharing the road with a 20 lb bicycle. Christ some folks want some exercise, something other than eating working and shitting and the drones all get their EasyPasses in a bunch.

Posted by: Fonda Honda ()
Date: October 06, 2015 04:56AM

A cyclist ran a red light in front of me on Reston ave. a couple weeks ago. If only I had been going a little faster I could have mowed him down and made the world a better place. Maybe next time.

Posted by: Hippo ()
Date: October 06, 2015 07:22AM

A biker buzzed by me as I was crossing the street yesterday, supposed to stop for pedestrians, but those hypocrites never will. That's why I never cut them a break in traffic.

Date: October 06, 2015 08:08AM

autofaggots Wrote:
> Plenty of room on the road for bikes and drivers.
> chill out. that or kill them with your car and
> shut the hell up. I sick of autofaggots
> complaining about sharing the road with a 20 lb
> bicycle. Christ some folks want some exercise,
> something other than eating working and shitting
> and the drones all get their EasyPasses in a
> bunch.

Yes there is plenty of room on many roads.
however in this area there are many like this one https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9549587,-77.2949284,3a,75y,279.65h,85.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swiMQhyhwVt0rOjHpDLiG_A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

or this one
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Vienna,+VA+22182/@38.935783,-77.1261154,3a,75y,115.84h,81.98t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sG8LHMW67WDgwmnd2HdoFYg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DG8LHMW67WDgwmnd2HdoFYg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D206.72305%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b6499a28882ca7:0xee243f36a4af0ed9

where biking in the dark during AM and PM rush hour is just plain stupid. As a cyclist you might be right, but you'll be dead right...

Just like a car won't win a collision with a tractor trailer, a cyclist won't win a collision with a car.

No I'm not 100% perfect with follwing traffic laws, I may exceed the speed, or go through a light thats questionable yellow...Many cyclist just do'nt give a damn about the traffic laws.

I could park next to the WOD trail where it crosses any road on a saturday. and every cross has a STOP sign for people traveling on the the path. I'd loose count after an hour of howmany times bikes actually come to a stop or even slow down...

some good stats

http://www.pedbikeinfo.org/data/factsheet_crash.cfm

in 2013 743 cyclist were killed on the road and 48,000 injured. are you sitting down... only 29% of these injuries were caused by collision with cars...

So in the grand scheme thing. Cyclist account for 2% of all deaths onthe road, and 0.3% of injuries... Is this really an "epidemic" type of a problem...

I don't think so...

Posted by: Tundra Driver ()
Date: October 07, 2015 02:01AM

Toyota driver Wrote:
> I would never do this but I heard that some people
> add ammonia to their washer fluid in their
> vehicles which is harmless to the vehicle but
> could irritate the eyes of say a cyclist if the
> car operator felt a need to wash his windshield as
> he was passing a cyclist. Like I said I would
> never even think of doing that but some guy at
> 7-11 was talking about it. It sounds dangerous so
> I will never try it.

I would never do this but I overheard some Rednecks in 7-11 talking about filling super soaker water pistols with piss and giving Libtard cyclists a full squirt to the face. It sounds dangerous so of course I will never try this.

Posted by: early riser ()
Date: October 07, 2015 04:36AM

mjs Wrote:
> autofaggots Wrote:
> -----
> > Plenty of room on the road for bikes and
> drivers.
> > chill out. that or kill them with your car and
> > shut the hell up. I sick of autofaggots
> > complaining about sharing the road with a 20 lb
> > bicycle. Christ some folks want some exercise,
> > something other than eating working and
> shitting
> > and the drones all get their EasyPasses in a
> > bunch.
>
> Yes there is plenty of room on many roads.
> however in this area there are many like this one
> https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9549587,-77.294928
> 4,3a,75y,279.65h,85.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swiMQhy
> hwVt0rOjHpDLiG_A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>
> or this one
> https://www.google.com/maps/place/Vienna,+VA+22182
> /@38.935783,-77.1261154,3a,75y,115.84h,81.98t/data
> =!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sG8LHMW67WDgwmnd2HdoFYg!2e0!6s%2F%2
> Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DG8LHMW67WDgwmnd2H
> doFYg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.t
> actile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3
> D206.72305%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x
> 89b6499a28882ca7:0xee243f36a4af0ed9
>
> where biking in the dark during AM and PM rush
> hour is just plain stupid. As a cyclist you
> might be right, but you'll be dead right...
>
> Just like a car won't win a collision with a
> tractor trailer, a cyclist won't win a collision
> with a car.
>
> No I'm not 100% perfect with follwing traffic
> laws, I may exceed the speed, or go through a
> light thats questionable yellow...Many cyclist
> just do'nt give a damn about the traffic laws.
>
> I could park next to the WOD trail where it
> crosses any road on a saturday. and every cross
> has a STOP sign for people traveling on the the
> path. I'd loose count after an hour of howmany
> times bikes actually come to a stop or even slow
> down...
>
> some good stats
>
> http://www.pedbikeinfo.org/data/factsheet_crash.cf
> m
>
> in 2013 743 cyclist were killed on the road and
> 48,000 injured. are you sitting down... only 29%
> of these injuries were caused by collision with
> cars...
>
> So in the grand scheme thing. Cyclist account for
> 2% of all deaths onthe road, and 0.3% of
> injuries... Is this really an "epidemic" type of
> a problem...
>
> I don't think so...

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Posted by: kommuter17 ()
Date: December 17, 2015 04:16AM

I heard a cycletard in Maryland got killed last week. This is good news.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: December 17, 2015 07:24AM

Bicycles are for kids.

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: December 17, 2015 07:28AM

sounds like the best way to screw over the other cyclists is to become one yourself!

Posted by: cycle therapy ()
Date: December 18, 2015 08:45PM

idiots Wrote:
> sounds like the best way to screw over the other
> cyclists is to become one yourself!

Fuck cyclists.

Posted by: Road kill! ()
Date: December 18, 2015 10:01PM

Funny
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: illegal julios hernandezes ()
Date: December 19, 2015 05:23AM

F-250 driver Wrote:
> I am sick and tired of these cyclists creating
> dangerous situations on our roads. These people
> who ride these stupid bikes are the worst
> creatures on this planet and they do not even
> qualify as human beings.
> Does anyone know if it is a violation of the law
> to blow my horn at these punks to scare them? I
> will do anything I can to screw these idiots over
> without violating the law.
> I do blow my horn at the ones who run the
> stoplight at Maple ave. and WO&D in Vienna. At
> least those bitches are riding on a bike trail and
> not a road that was built for and paid for by
> motor vehicles.
> Any other ideas about screwing over cyclists?

A lot of them are illegal immigrants trafficking thru the area.
And they pay NO TAXES, Sucker!
Thanks to places like (coded in pig Latin )

retneC bm@L ehT
located at FX Circle.

and places like it helping to traffic the illegals thru out the region.

More and more help he being filers put to them rather than to help our own citizens.
R
And most of them do not read English to even be able to obey traffic laws to start with.
So, enjoy yourself out there.
And remember, if you hit one with your truck, you better have insurance. Because you will have to pay the bills and can get sued dearly by one.
Punk.

Posted by: legal research team ()
Date: December 19, 2015 09:16AM

I was told that it is illegal to operate a bicycle on the roads after dark. The law supposedly states that a half hour before sunset and a half hour after sunrise it is illegal to operate a bicycle on the road even if it is equipped with lights. Does this mean that it is open season on cycletards at night?

Posted by: enjoy open seaSon ()
Date: December 19, 2015 10:11AM

legal research team Wrote:
> I was told that it is illegal to operate a bicycle
> on the roads after dark. The law supposedly states
> that a half hour before sunset and a half hour
> after sunrise it is illegal to operate a bicycle
> on the road even if it is equipped with lights.
> Does this mean that it is open season on
> cycletards at night?

Friend, you can kill people with your automobile anytime of day or night and it doesnt matter if they are on a bike, on foot or in a car. You will get a slap on the wrist maybe a year in jail max - for taking a life. Driving is literally a license to kill. So sure, kill someone on a bike after dark if you want but during the day is just as good. Kill children in the street with your car if you like.

The legal system will not much to you (if anything at all compared to the devastation you will visit on the victim and their family and friends).

Date: December 19, 2015 10:17AM

enjoy open seaSon Wrote:
> legal research team Wrote:
> -----
> > I was told that it is illegal to operate a
> bicycle
> > on the roads after dark. The law supposedly
> states
> > that a half hour before sunset and a half hour
> > after sunrise it is illegal to operate a
> bicycle
> > on the road even if it is equipped with lights.
> > Does this mean that it is open season on
> > cycletards at night?
>
>
> Friend, you can kill people with your automobile
> anytime of day or night and it doesnt matter if
> they are on a bike, on foot or in a car. You will
> get a slap on the wrist maybe a year in jail max -
> for taking a life. Driving is literally a license
> to kill. So sure, kill someone on a bike after
> dark if you want but during the day is just as
> good. Kill children in the street with your car
> if you like.
>
> The legal system will not much to you (if anything
> at all compared to the devastation you will visit
> on the victim and their family and
> friends).

Well hell, I dont want to kill anyone but those cycletards are scaring the shit out of me when they are in the road at night when you can hardly see them. Does anyone know for sure about the after dark bike riding law?

Posted by: 'open season' ()
Date: December 19, 2015 10:34AM

> cycletards at night?

You didnt say you were scared you asked if it was 'open season' at least own that you were implying harming others was sanctioned. I just wanted to assure you its open season for everyone on the road all the time.

Posted by: Neville ()
Date: December 19, 2015 10:53AM

It is certainly legal to ride a bicycle at night, if the bicyclist is properly equipped with lighting. Bicycles sold in Europe typically come with lighting systems included, because bicycles there are more often expected to be used for transportation at all hours. America gives the freedom to decide whether or not to add lighting to bicycles. Some local jurisdictions provide free lights and advice to unlit bicyclists, since not everyone knows what the law says.

VDOT provides this information at:

http://www.virginiadot.org/programs/bk-laws.asp

Every bicycle ridden between sunset and sunrise must have at least one white headlamp with the light being visible at least 500 feet to the front. The bicycle must have a red reflector on the rear visible at least 600 feet to the rear. On roads posted with speed limit of 35 mph or greater, the bicyclist must additionally be equipped with at least one red taillight visible from 500 feet to the rear. Taillights may be steady or blinking, are allowed under all conditions, and may be attached to the cycle or rider.

Or see:
http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/46.2-1015/

Date: December 19, 2015 10:56AM

> cycletards at night?

You didnt say you were scared you asked if it was 'open season' at least own that you were implying harming others was sanctioned. I just wanted to assure you its open season for everyone on the road all the time.

Well that was a poor choice of words on my part. I hope to God I never harm anyone in a traffic accident. I just wish these people on bikes would follow the rules of the road.

Posted by: PwtVP ()
Date: December 19, 2015 11:12AM

Fair enough. Most haters on this sewer of a website delight in wishing for harm to others...

I mostly mountain bike these days but I do ride on the roads during daytime when training. I put my bike in my car and drive out to the country and try to pick roads with little traffic as possible including extensive gravel roads out in the Marshall area. The drivers hate me there as much as in the burbs. I mean hate. If I am riding using only the 12 inches on the far right of the road they honk and swerve and simply hate me. Occasionally I flip them off hoping they will come looking for a fight but they never do.

If I must drive in the burbs I keep it to secondary roads, very early in the morning after sunrise and make sure there are few if any stop signs on my route. I stop on left turns and California Roll on rights if there is no traffic in sight. I have a healthy respect for drivers and their distractions (once saw a man eating a plate of food (heaping) on his lap with knife and fork and driving with his knees).

Once saw a driver on her phone drive right over an empty stroller her neighbor left in the driveway. She was making a K turn using the driveway and never even bothered to look in the drive.

Open season all the time for everyone on or near the road.

Posted by: 74LVj ()
Date: December 20, 2015 12:04PM

Yes, this is true, regrettably.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.