HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Baltimorons got what they wanted, now they're bitching about it
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: May 28, 2015 09:22AM

All through the riots and mayhem in Baltimore recently, the common message from the residents was ....."Da Poelease are always in here messin wit us. Day just need to leave us alone. We dint do nuffin and they always harassing us".

Well guess what? You got what you asked for and now you bitch about there aren't any cops around and crime and murders are out of control. West Baltimore has become a lawless city.

Be careful what you wish for black people. And congratulations to that worthless no good Mayor for creating this mess.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150528/us--homicide_spike-baltimore-984491eb03.html

"I'm afraid to go outside," said Perrine, 47. "It's so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside. People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They're nowhere."

Now West Baltimore residents worry they've been abandoned by the officers they once accused of harassing them. In recent weeks, some neighborhoods have become like the Wild West without a lawman around, residents said.
"Before it was over-policing. Now there's no police," said Donnail "Dreads" Lee, 34, who lives in the Gilmor Homes, the public housing complex where Gray, 25, was arrested.

Police Commissioner Anthony Batts said last week his officers "are not holding back" from policing tough neighborhoods, but they are encountering dangerous hostility in the Western District.

"Our officers tell me that when officers pull up, they have 30 to 50 people surrounding them at any time," Batts said.
At a City Council meeting Wednesday, Batts said officers have expressed concern they could be arrested for making mistakes.

"What is happening, there is a lot of levels of confusion in the police organization. There are people who have pain, there are people who are hurt, there are people who are frustrated, there are people who are angry," Batts said. "There are people, and they've said this to me, 'If I get out of my car and make a stop for a reasonable suspicion that leads to probable cause but I make a mistake on it, will I be arrested?' They pull up to a scene and another officer has done something that they don't know, it may be illegal, will they be arrested for it? Those are things they are asking."

Veronica Edmonds, a 26-year-old mother of seven in the Gilmor Homes, said she wishes the police would return and focus on violent crime rather than minor drug offenses."If they focused more on criminals and left the petty stuff alone, the community would have more respect for police officers," she said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Baltimorons got what they wanted, now they're bitching about it
Posted by: My Maryland ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:14AM

A once beautiful city has now been destroyed by niggers. 40 years of democrats in charge is more then any city can withstand. Once there is nothing left to destroy in the ghetto, the thugs will start branching out and invading other areas. It's a death spiral. Tourists will stop visiting. Commerce and business will go elsewhere for conventions and trade shows. Shit, they may even put The Block out of business!

RIP Charm City.

Posted by: bmp99 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:28AM

My Maryland Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A once beautiful city has now been destroyed by
> niggers. 40 years of democrats in charge is more
> then any city can withstand. Once there is nothing
> left to destroy in the ghetto, the thugs will
> start branching out and invading other areas. It's
> a death spiral. Tourists will stop visiting.
> Commerce and business will go elsewhere for
> conventions and trade shows. Shit, they may even
> put The Block out of business!
>
> RIP Charm City.

+1,000,000

Posted by: No Police No Problem ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:35AM

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/05/27/md-sheriff-police-officers-fearful-to-do-their-jobs/

Wicomico County, MD Sheriff Mike Lewis (R) declared that police officers are “fearful” of doing their jobs on Wednesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

“Sean, the Baltimore City Police Department, the officers particularly on the street, have been eviscerated, they’ve been disemboweled, their guts removed to have the courage to go out there and do this job. They’re very fearful that if they go out there and be proactive, which we all should be doing in law enforcement today, we can’t afford to be reactive, especially in urban areas. Those officers are no longer being proactive, and as you see, the violence has surged. … And I hope this is a shot fired across the bow of mayors and urban leaders across this country. Once you disembowel your law enforcement officers, then you cannot no longer expect them to go out there and protect you, or protect your communities. This is very troubling the worst I’ve ever seen in 31 years of law enforcement.”

Posted by: 48 hours, then drop the bomb ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:55AM

Give Baltimore's residents 48 hours notice, then nuke it. Stop the contagion from spreading.

Posted by: don't be a sissy ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:17AM

48 hours, then drop the bomb Wrote:
> Give Baltimore's residents 48 hours notice, then
> nuke it. Stop the contagion from spreading.

If you want to stop the spread....then you don't give the residents a chance to escape. Giving them a chance to flee would be crazy.

Posted by: Baby Daddy ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:42AM

"Veronica Edmonds, a 26-year-old mother of seven in the Gilmor Homes"

7 kids by 26? WTF? Tackle that issue and many of these other problems would go away.

Posted by: Logistics Problem ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:04PM

No way Veronica could move 7 niglets out of the blast radius in 48 hours. Thin the herd.

Posted by: Stabitha off topic ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:08PM

stick with rating under aged girl pictures in off topic douche.

Posted by: good idea FFXU! ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:09PM

Dear ISIS.....

"Islamic State training pilots to fly MiG fighter planes"

Maybe we can be friends after all

Posted by: Give them Space ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:03PM

The wise and experienced mayor of Baltimore is just "giving people who want to destroy space to do it"Maybe they will burn their whole neighborhood to the ground in protest.

Posted by: boom990901 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:16PM

At least law abiding citizens of Baltimore can easily get guns to protect themselves since they can't count on police...oh wait!

Posted by: Charm City - lol ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:18PM

The Maryland states attorney is also to blame for what the situation in Baltimore is now. If I were a Baltimore cop I would get the hell out and find work with another department.

Listen to the way she speaks about the police - Her voice inflection is full of hatred.

Wake up people - This situation in Baltimore is the preview of our future if we allow this to continue.

Posted by: 9EmXm ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:18PM

After the City burns to the ground, the entire police for will be blamed for it by the mayor and indicted.

Posted by: Perry Masonary ()
Date: May 28, 2015 02:09PM

Stabitha Wrote:
>
>
> Veronica Edmonds, a 26-year-old mother of seven in
> the Gilmor Homes, said she wishes the police would
> return and focus on violent crime rather than
> minor drug offenses."If they focused more on
> criminals and left the petty stuff alone, the
> community would have more respect for police
> officers," she said.

Two major causes for the problems in Baltimore and other nog ghettos are displayed right here.

A 26 yr old, no doubt unemployed single mom welfare leech, with 7 kids! How about you spend some of that welfare money on some birth control bitch? Or try to keep your legs crossed.

In addition, she has the typical mind set of a ghetto dwelling nog rat. Leave us alone and let us do our drugs and go after the real criminals. She's either too high or too stupid (or both) to understand that 90% of the murdering going on is tied to the illegal drug trade.

Posted by: Tupac ()
Date: May 28, 2015 02:12PM

Nogs gonna nog.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 28, 2015 02:43PM

Nigger business.

Posted by: Huey ()
Date: May 28, 2015 05:51PM

Petty stuff - My neighbor's TV was stolen. Major stuff - My TV was stolen.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 28, 2015 06:33PM

"Protesters said Gray's death is emblematic of a pattern of police violence and brutality against impoverished African-Americans in Baltimore. “

If I’m not mistaken, 3 of the 6 police charged are black; the mayor is black; the police chief is black; the attorney general is black...

If this is about police force against citizens, why has it translated into black hate against whites? Why when this whole business is in the hands of the blacks.

Posted by: Jhops's Mike D1 Filled Shorts ()
Date: May 30, 2015 12:32AM

fucking niggers are never happy, please exterminate them all or send em back to africa

Posted by: Tyrone B. Noggin ()
Date: May 30, 2015 12:35AM

'
Attachments:
apewithsign.JPG

Posted by: they asked for it! ()
Date: May 30, 2015 12:45AM

Now they can kill each other off. Make the world a better place. Come on.

If y'all keep your hands up then we can tell that y'all aren't in the process of stealing something.

Posted by: Pavement Ape ()
Date: May 30, 2015 01:07AM

Pavement Apes gonna pavement ape...

Posted by: Mike D1-O'Meara Show Fan Faggot ()
Date: May 30, 2015 03:03AM

Don't forget the Black Gangster Family that was running the jail system, impregnating prison guards willy-nilly.

Niggers fucking niggers.

The more you know.

Posted by: The more Baltimorons that die ()
Date: May 30, 2015 07:05AM

The better off everyone will be. And each death of the Baltimoron thugs makes me laugh. Hope more liberal trash moves there, and hope the police abandon it altogether.

Posted by: love this ()
Date: May 30, 2015 08:18AM

Posted by: Al Schweitzer ()
Date: May 31, 2015 07:59AM

Any area run by blacks without the guidance of whites will quickly devolve into a plague - infested ape colony. Just look at every African country.

Posted by: Nova res ()
Date: June 01, 2015 06:42AM

I won't be talking my family to Baltimore anymore. We used to go there for O's games and the aquarium,but not anymore.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.