HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are the Fairfax Station perps using Google Street View to pick the next house they are going to break into?
Posted by: Street Viewer ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:17AM

identity-theft3.jpg

Google sure has made it easier for perps to spy on neighborhoods they could never set foot in without someone being suspicious and calling the cops on them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are the Fairfax Station perps using Google Street View to pick the next house they are going to break into?
Posted by: wu6h9 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:21AM

I don't get it

Re: Are the Fairfax Station perps using Google Street View to pick the next house they are going to break into?
Posted by: SOUTHEAST DC ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:32AM

maxresdefault.jpg

These guys can scope out your hood without ever having to set foot in it until the day the come to your house to steal your shit.

Posted by: D7xbX ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:40AM

But wouldn't they seen suspicious after they were there? Google maps isn't live so they would have to be in the area for awhile to know when to strike.

Perhaps it's not negros at all but someone who can slip in undetected..someone who looks like, you?

Posted by: I'm Asian ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:03AM

D7xbX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But wouldn't they seen suspicious after they were
> there? Google maps isn't live so they would have
> to be in the area for awhile to know when to
> strike.
>
> Perhaps it's not negros at all but someone who can
> slip in undetected..someone who looks like, you?

I'm Asian. They only thing I have ever taken which wasn't mine was a calculator from a classmate in middle school. I borrowed it once and forgot to give it back to him. :(

Posted by: What's your point? ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:05AM

Lots of Asians live there

Posted by: The last time in was in FFX STN ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:13AM

stglizzy11429307051.jpg?uuid=5DPuJOVKEeS

The last time I was in Fairfax Station visiting a friend nobody over there looked like this. If these guys were walking down the street the cops would definitely take interest in what they are doing there.

Posted by: White boys did it ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:18AM

Then it couldn't have possibly been negros

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: May 28, 2015 02:06AM

No shit nobody looks like that. Stoddert terrace is a world apart

Posted by: fuckin z ()
Date: May 28, 2015 04:31AM

I'm betting it's a herion-chic white boy looking for quick cash for his next fix......knowing he could be in the neighborhood without suspicion.

And watch- when the MoFo gets caught and it turns out he's WHITE, the news will quickly be swept under the rug and forgotten while you go back to bashing black/hispanic/any non-white people.

Posted by: What Is The Point ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:54AM

What is the point of black people getting tattoos? They're barely visible.

Posted by: nigga from SE ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:55AM

Wut be dis street veiw thang you talkin about?

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:57AM

I'm Asian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D7xbX Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But wouldn't they seen suspicious after they
> were
> > there? Google maps isn't live so they would
> have
> > to be in the area for awhile to know when to
> > strike.
> >
> > Perhaps it's not negros at all but someone who
> can
> > slip in undetected..someone who looks like,
> you?
>
> I'm Asian. They only thing I have ever taken which
> wasn't mine was a calculator from a classmate in
> middle school. I borrowed it once and forgot to
> give it back to him. :(

That's good to know, since most of the home invasions in this area are Asian on Asian. Wah Ching Yoo.

Posted by: Crime Emporium ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:02PM

Clever white guy ids the houses with the good stuff. He tells the black guy to go steal it. He will give the black guy a cut of the proceeds. Black guy takes all the risk.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.