HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
in a shootout last weekend back in school now
Posted by: Concerned Reston parent ()
Date: May 27, 2015 03:20PM

so my son comes home and tells me that the kid who was arrested last weekend in the shoot out in Reston [where one was killed ] has been bonded out and is back at South Lakes High school ? WTF ? - My son tells me he is walking around and of course all the wanna be gangsters are excited to see him back and talking about how cool was it to be shot at . FCPS system -is there not an alternative place to educate this student until after his trial -does he have to attend the school in the community that he just traumatized ? In case you are wondering he is 18 already and not exactly that interested in learning and bettering himself .I know you are innocent until proven guilty but having this student back 10 days after this event makes you wonder

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: in a shootout last weekend back in school now
Posted by: WLUxV ()
Date: May 27, 2015 03:24PM

Let me guess.........a nigger?

Posted by: CcEpm ()
Date: May 27, 2015 03:30PM

Problem is if the incident happens outside of school property and outside of school hours, the school has no say in barring the kid from school. They may not even be aware of what happened as well.

Case in point, a high school student stashed some drugs in our neighborhood which is about 1 mile from school.

Cops found out, staked it out. After school the kid rolls up, has his GIRLFRIEND get out of the car to get the stash, then they BOTH get busted!!

I think the cops understood the girlfriend really had nothing to do with all of this.

Well the next day, the kid was back in school. Even if it was Felony level charge, if the kid is out on bail, he is out.

Kid was "smart" enough not to bring stash on school property or within the 1/4 mile "No Drug Zone". Incident happened before and after school hours.

What are you going to do?

Posted by: millir ()
Date: May 27, 2015 05:43PM

Guarantee you it's a nigger ....they cant keep him out of school because that would be racism.

Posted by: Susie Q ()
Date: May 27, 2015 06:19PM

The school and everybody in it is aware of the incident -the students name is all over the paper and media reports as he is 18 and considered an adult in the legal system . it doesn't matter whether he is white , black or Asian it is crazy to think anyone acting like this can saunter back into school and be with normal kids until he is sentenced to prison for 10 years when his court date occurs

Posted by: Get Over It ()
Date: May 27, 2015 07:10PM

You wanted to keep spending more and more every year for public school systems that went no where. Test scores are no better than the early 70's, kids seem to be learning less, they're less prepared for college, and yet the costs keep increasing.
You say you want your children to experience the full scope of society and not locked away in little hot-house private institutions. Well you're getting what you asked for.
I hope your child isn't preyed upon by some psychopath the school is too scared or apathetic to get rid of. Good luck!

Posted by: jFLeD ()
Date: May 27, 2015 07:11PM

Innocent until proven guilty last I understood.

Someone posted Bail/Bond for him.

Until he does something stupid at school or somehow he can be shown as a threat to students/administration/school, then your stuck with him.

Luckily school will be out in about 3 weeks, but my guess is he will slip up over the Summer unless the parents ship him to unfamiliar territory.

Good luck.

Posted by: Future felons of America ()
Date: May 27, 2015 07:23PM

Get Over It Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You wanted to keep spending more and more every
> year for public school systems that went no where.
> Test scores are no better than the early 70's,
> kids seem to be learning less, they're less
> prepared for college, and yet the costs keep
> increasing.
> You say you want your children to experience the
> full scope of society and not locked away in
> little hot-house private institutions. Well
> you're getting what you asked for.
> I hope your child isn't preyed upon by some
> psychopath the school is too scared or apathetic
> to get rid of. Good luck!

Well said, instead of taking a stand, the county folds like a chair everytime someone threatens to sue. If you really knew some of the trash sitting next to missy in class, you would get three jobs for private school.

Posted by: pkxnF ()
Date: May 27, 2015 08:04PM

Susie Q Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The school and everybody in it is aware of the
> incident -the students name is all over the paper
> and media reports as he is 18 and considered an
> adult in the legal system .

So what's his name and where is his picture?

I'm thinking DeQuan or Jamichael or some fucked up nigger name like that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.