HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Santangelo
Posted by: Rocky ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:52PM

This guy is the worst, a real homer.
The Nats can never do wrong.
He is in love with Sherzer. If someone paid me $210 million I would play with " passion " every fifth day.
This guy sucks. Bring back Rob Dibble, who called it like it was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Santangelo
Posted by: da fuck?!?! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:57PM

stopped reading at "bring back Dibble"

lmaoooooooooooo NOBODY has ever said that...

Posted by: Rocky ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:57PM

Santangelo is a real homer.
The Nationals can do no wrong.
Him and Sherzer.If someone paid me $210 millio, I would play the game with "passion" every fifth day too. For that money I would clean toilets with passion.
This guy is boring and ducks. Bring back Rob Dibble.

Posted by: EDtCE ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:07PM

I am 4 today. The sun does shine.

Posted by: Charlie and Dave ()
Date: May 25, 2015 10:49PM

Or just turn the volume down and listen to it on the radio instead of listening to the two worst announcers on television in all of MLB.

Posted by: TV guy ()
Date: July 23, 2015 09:58PM

re: watching on TV & listening to radio
I watch the games on FIOS. The video is about 4 or 5 seconds behind the radio, and I can't delay the radio. So, I'm stuck with Bob & the fan boy. Or, put it on mute.

Posted by: Long time baseball guy ()
Date: July 23, 2015 11:52PM

I actually like most of the Nats players.
But . . . when Santagelo starts gushing about how unworldly awsome they are (e.g., "I have never seen a player with that much hustle/spirit/intensity/smarts"), I really started to not like them.
Too much is too much.

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: July 25, 2015 08:57PM

Maybe FP is slipping Maxie the Italian sausage following all of that love talk on the air.

Posted by: nats fannnnnn ()
Date: July 25, 2015 10:43PM

FP is a genius.

I love the way he provides commentary because if you are a fan of the game, you appreciate the knowledge and nuances about baseball that he passes along. The technical part is what everyone should listen to if they have a child in little league.

Keep up the good work FP!

Posted by: FP rox ()
Date: July 28, 2015 11:29AM

FP is very knowledgable and great in the air. Of course he's a homer. He's paid to be.

Posted by: Johnny ()
Date: September 15, 2015 09:08PM

FP is incredibly insufferable. He gets on his topic of the day, and just won't let it go. Whether he's right, wrong, or in between. He is constantly trying to impress - and at the same time gush about how great all the Nats players are.
PLEASE! Nats! Get rid of Santangelo next year.
Oh, and "for all you kids at home," FP Santangelo is not a coach. He coached for only one year and then left (fired or quit, not sure which). More important, he's definitely not your coach. DO listen to your coach; DON'T listen to FP. Most of his insights are his, and not necessarily what your coach wants. And, often is not even correct. He's just a know-it-all who really doesn't know all that much.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 15, 2015 09:15PM

I rode down in an elevator with him after a game once. People actually were getting his autograph.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Rockette ()
Date: September 18, 2015 08:40PM

Maybe FP will run off to Vegas and marry his man crush lover, max scherzer. They can then spend some of the $210 million to Maxie (money well spent by the nats) at the Bellagio. Maybe FP other boy toy, Bryce can make three.

Posted by: FPBye ()
Date: September 18, 2015 09:04PM

Guy sounds like Robin next to Batman. "golly gee Bob..." Carpenter is a seasoned professional who deserves better. I say we put Frank Howard in the booth for color with a well stocked cooler nearby!

Posted by: TM ()
Date: May 16, 2019 02:18PM

FP and Carpenter are awful. Homers through and through. Admittedly, I am displaced Met fan who is subjected to 18 games a year with these two because of blackout rules. I get the same amount of Phillies games too, but they are much better. FP is annoying as it gets. He tried to say Nola and Arrietta to discuss an upcoming Phils/Nats series and came up with areolar.

Posted by: Tater Hater ()
Date: May 16, 2019 03:55PM

I love everything about Santangelo except his use of the word "tater". He's the only announcer on the planet that calls a home run a "tater"!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.