HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Burke Village Giant
Date: May 24, 2015 07:19AM

The Giant on Burke Rd in Burke will close on 6/11/15. It had to have been there for over 40 years. Sigh ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Burke Village Giant
Posted by: LyKtk ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:26AM

Casual Observer14 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Giant on Burke Rd in Burke will close on
> 6/11/15. It had to have been there for over 40
> years. Sigh ...

Did Wegmans kill it?

Date: May 24, 2015 08:01AM

The new Kings Park Giant killed it. Add the bigger nearby Burke Centre Giant and that's too many Giants for the BV one to survive.

Maybe Whole Foods would be a good replacement? The small one on Keene Mill Rd is a nightmare.

Date: May 24, 2015 09:31AM

Casual Observer14 Wrote:
> years. Sigh ...

Wasn't it supposed to stay open because it has a pharmacy, unlike the Kings Park store (both old and new)?

Also, guess the Kings Park Giant's reopening date has been confirmed.

Date: May 24, 2015 09:41AM

All BV Giant pharmacy users info will be transferred to the Burke Centre Giant, so I was told yesterday by a BV Giant pharmacist. That the new KP store will not have a pharmacy was not enough to keep the BV one afloat.

Date: May 24, 2015 09:45AM

Casual Observer14 Wrote:
> All BV Giant pharmacy users info will be
> transferred to the Burke Centre Giant, so I was
> told yesterday by a BV Giant pharmacist. That the
> new KP store will not have a pharmacy was not
> enough to keep the BV one afloat.

I know that.

There's a little blip, though: The BV store will close on June 18th, while the Kings Park store will open June 19th, a year after it closed. http://giantfood.com/news-and-media/gl-article-05-22-15/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2015 09:46AM by - dA rEaL fArTiAn -.

Posted by: Questioner ()
Date: May 24, 2015 10:22AM

Are you saying the Giant in the same shopping center as Spartan's is closing? I don't know the exact street name of the Giant there. I go in that one all the time after I go to places in that shopping center. It would be a real bummer if it closes.

Posted by: t3Te4 ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:03PM

Posted by: Questioner ()
Date: May 24, 2015 10:22AM

Are you saying the Giant in the same shopping center as Spartan's is closing? I don't know the exact street name of the Giant there. I go in that one all the time after I go to places in that shopping center. It would be a real bummer if it closes.

Yes, that is the one that is closing.

Posted by: huhhh ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:55PM

Casual Observer14 Wrote:
> The new Kings Park Giant killed it. Add the bigger
> nearby Burke Centre Giant and that's too many
> Giants for the BV one to survive.
>
> Maybe Whole Foods would be a good replacement?
> The small one on Keene Mill Rd is a nightmare.

The new Kings Park Giant isn't new. The Kings Park and Burke Village Giants co-existed for decades.

Probably the suits in the Netherlands killed the BV Giant.

Date: May 24, 2015 01:12PM

Sorry, I should of said "renovated" / torn down and rebuilt for the KP Giant as the old Giant there was ancient.

I have used the BV Giant for many years. Very friendly staff and well managed. I hope the BV store workers get relocated to other stores and keep their jobs.

Date: May 24, 2015 04:52PM

huhhh Wrote:
> Casual Observer14 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The new Kings Park Giant killed it. Add the
> bigger
> > nearby Burke Centre Giant and that's too many
> > Giants for the BV one to survive.
> >
> > Maybe Whole Foods would be a good replacement?
> > The small one on Keene Mill Rd is a nightmare.
>
>
> The new Kings Park Giant isn't new. The Kings
> Park and Burke Village Giants co-existed for
> decades.
>
> Probably the suits in the Netherlands killed the
> BV Giant.

Don't think they would have killed it that way. I believe they wanted to just integrate the stores, as you could see they still had the old sign and decor inside.

Besides, I'm not that sure that the Dutch Ahold would have done it. All they really own these days is Giant-MD/Stop & Shop/Giant-PA and some things in the Netherlands. The closure just seems more local.

Posted by: bruin ()
Date: May 24, 2015 08:01PM

KP Giant to open 6/19, 1 year after it closed...

Posted by: Burke mom ()
Date: May 24, 2015 10:05PM

I'm so sad that after shopping at "my" Giant for 30 years it will close. I know those that work there by name and then not having a Pharmacy at the KP one is sad. Does anyone know what will be going into that location?

Posted by: shopper ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:48AM

What is the rationale for not having a pharmacy at the new king's park giant? The store is a lot bigger than the previous one, I doubt it just couldn't be fit into the design.

Date: May 25, 2015 10:59AM

shopper Wrote:
> What is the rationale for not having a pharmacy at
> the new king's park giant? The store is a lot
> bigger than the previous one, I doubt it just
> couldn't be fit into the design.

There is a CVS a few doors down, thus being the reason why.

Posted by: burkite ()
Date: May 25, 2015 12:19PM

My folks moved to Burke in 1970. A few hundred yards from where the BV Giant was eventually built. My mother still lives there and I happened to stop by out of the blue a few days ago, and got the information from a long time employee. In talking to some of other employees they told me they had found out the day before that the store was closing, they told me the rumor is that an Asian market will be occupying the space in the future.

My guess is the new KP Giant and the Burke Center Giant probably have something to do with the closing, along with it becoming a poorly performing store.

To correct the OP... The Giant and the shopping center is not over 40 years old. That would mean it would have opened in 1975 or prior. I assure you it was then still a field of undeveloped land with stacks of 3' diameter industrial pipes near the RR tracks and a path that led to the Burke 7E, which was located about where the front doors of the USPS 40 years ago. My memory is a 1980 opening date, because I was just old enough to buy beer, and made sure I was there on opening day check it out and buy some swill I would never drink today.

Posted by: another one? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 02:13PM

With Lotte going in at the Safeway, is there really enough demand for another asian supermarket so close by?

Posted by: hkCYn ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:40PM

Casual Observer14 Wrote:
> years. Sigh ...

too many refer trucks, not enough refridgerator trucks

Posted by: not one dime ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:57PM

Giant food: Box of raisens $4.98
same box of raisend at Walmart $2.90

Good writtens Giant

Posted by: bummer ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:05PM

We moved out of the area last year but we used to go to the BV Giant every week. The KP Giant was closer but a pain to get in/out of (I hope they've considered that in the planning). I'm sorry to hear that the BV Giant is closing and I hope that the employees at that store are offered positions at the other Giant stores because they are truly nice people.

Posted by: bummer ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:08PM

not one dime Wrote:
> Giant food: Box of raisens $4.98
> same box of raisend at Walmart $2.90
>
> Good writtens Giant

Well, o.k....but the closest Walmart is not a super Walmart. You can get raisens at the Burke Walmart but good luck getting Pork Chops or salad makings.

Posted by: Ick ()
Date: May 25, 2015 11:05PM

"I hope the BV store workers get relocated to other stores and keep their jobs"

I would hope so too - - but I have a bad feeling about this - - and now a bad feeling about Giant in general.
Kings Park Giant has a prominent sign saying, "Hiring Now"
Kings Park shouldn't have "jobs available" if the BV store workers AND don't forget - all the former Kings Park workers, had secure jobs at Kings Park.

Sounds like a purge of long-term workers at two locations, and it seems quite systematic.

Posted by: Jiklpkj ()
Date: May 25, 2015 11:31PM

A Trader Joe's would be nice in that location. With the Sunrise Assisted Living Center opening over there I can see an Aldi's opening in that spot.

Posted by: Rolling Road Trailer Park ()
Date: May 26, 2015 10:01AM

How about an Aldi store?

Posted by: B8 ()
Date: May 26, 2015 11:22AM

+1 for Trader Joes!

Jiklpkj Wrote:
> A Trader Joe's would be nice in that location.
> With the Sunrise Assisted Living Center opening
> over there I can see an Aldi's opening in that
> spot.

Posted by: Shawshank ()
Date: May 26, 2015 11:27AM

Rolling Road Trailer Park Wrote:
> How about an Aldi store?

There is an Aldi at Kamp Washington. Trader Joe's would be nice, but there is one on Pickett and another in Springfield.

Posted by: other possibilities ()
Date: May 26, 2015 11:53AM

Is it possible something might go in other than a supermarket? What about just an anchor type store? I vote for Homegoods.

Posted by: Burke No more ()
Date: May 26, 2015 02:51PM

What Safeway is closing? THere are three wtihin a few miles of the BV Giant, Burke Towne Plaza, Twinbrooke and Burke Centre?

I heard a Asian Market is going into BV, but I thought it was a smaller store, I didn't think Giant is closing. I imagine a lot of other businesses will be closing once Giant leaves, like Spartans and some of the other restaurants will be closing soon.

Posted by: pretty good food ()
Date: May 26, 2015 03:27PM

Burke No more Wrote:
> What Safeway is closing? THere are three wtihin a
> few miles of the BV Giant, Burke Towne Plaza,
> Twinbrooke and Burke Centre?
>
> I heard a Asian Market is going into BV, but I
> thought it was a smaller store, I didn't think
> Giant is closing. I imagine a lot of other
> businesses will be closing once Giant leaves, like
> Spartans and some of the other restaurants will be
> closing soon.

You think Spartans will close just because the old Giant is closing? Apparently you've never been to Spartans at dinner time, the place is packed.

Date: May 26, 2015 04:43PM

other possibilities Wrote:
> Is it possible something might go in other than a
> supermarket? What about just an anchor type store?
> I vote for Homegoods.

Maybe it could be a Harris Teeter. This store seems to be still rare outside the Beltway/north of the Toll Road. I also agree with Aldi/TJ's, but they would have to split the store up in order to accomplish that.

Another anchor-type could be Staples, Best Buy, or maybe even a Bed Bath & Beyond. Burke has the basic big-boxes, but this could essentially top it off.

Posted by: bnbmms ()
Date: May 26, 2015 06:26PM

"With the Sunrise Assisted Living Center opening over there"

Where is this going to be?

Posted by: Press releaase ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:06AM

Giant Food announced that the doors of its new store at 8970 Burke Lake Road will open on Friday, June 19 at 6 a.m. The store, located inside the Kings Park Shopping Center, was rebuilt from the ground up and is nearly twice as large as the previous store on the site, which closed last year.

The Kings Park store will employ about 120 associates. The new store replaces the 9550 Burke Road store located 1.3 miles away in the Burke Village Center, which closes June 18.

“We are delighted to bring a brand new 50,000-square foot store to Kings Park, which offers an enhanced shopping experience to our customers in Burke,” said Gordon Reid, president of Giant Food of Landover, Md.

Customers will find an exciting shopping experience in the new Giant including a variety of new features and amenities throughout the store. The store will include a new, market-style produce section with a fresh-cut fruit and vegetable preparation center and an organic produce display. The store will also feature an expanded selection of natural and organic foods.

Customers will find all of their meat, bakery, grocery, and dairy needs in the new 50,000-square foot store. The new deli department includes sushi prepared by Giant’s in-house sushi chef, a sandwich service center, an assortment of hot foods, a salad bar, and a gourmet cheese island. The store will also provide an expansive selection of domestic and international wines for all tastes and budgets, as well as a wide assortment of beer, ranging from craft, domestic, and imported.

Giant at Kings Park will also feature in-store technologies including “SCAN IT!” hand-held devices, which allow customers to scan and bag their groceries while they shop to allow for speedier checkout. Peapod Pick-Up service will be available on site for time-starved customers who prefer assistance with their shopping. In addition, the store will include a café seating area with complimentary Wi-Fi. A PNC Bank, will also be onsite.

The new Giant store is pursuing LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, and has been constructed with innovative building technologies to reduce energy consumption and the environmental impact of operations. LED lighting will be used in many areas of the store, significantly reducing energy needs. Warm concrete floors have replaced the traditional tile, reducing the amount of cleaning solutions normally utilized.

Posted by: AlexGr33n ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:16AM

fuck giant

Posted by: Burkk ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:13PM

bnbmms Wrote:
> "With the Sunrise Assisted Living Center opening
> over there"
>
> Where is this going to be?

The Silas Burke house site.

Posted by: Deutschesessen ()
Date: May 28, 2015 05:22PM

They need more Aldi's and Trader Joe's instead. You can't swing a cat around here without hitting a Giant. There's another Giant just down Rolling Road at Old Keene Mill. Cardinal Plaza or Cardinal Forest I think? It has a pharmacy and so does the CVS in the same shopping center. So does the Giant in Springfield plaza which is next to a CVS. For that matter a lot of Giants next to drug stores also have pharmacies.

Date: May 28, 2015 05:36PM

AlexGr33n Wrote:
> fuck giant

Why so? At least it's better than any international supermarket.

#typicalffxuhypocrite

Posted by: German stores rule ()
Date: May 28, 2015 05:39PM

But Aldi's and Trader Joe's are actually GOOD international supermarkets.

Date: May 28, 2015 07:55PM

German stores rule Wrote:
> But Aldi's and Trader Joe's are actually GOOD
> international supermarkets.

Yeah, makes sense. I was talking less about internationally-owned supermarkets and more about stores like Lotte and H-Mart (even though they are OK, I'm doing the crappy ones).

Giant is still very awesome. Face it, what does Ahold own these days besides the Giant-MD/Stop and Shop/Giant-PA chains? Just their holdings and a few things in the Netherlands.

Posted by: Jose Juan Ramirez ()
Date: May 29, 2015 10:53AM

I live in rowhome by Lake Bradok with my girlfriend and daughter also brother and his wife and 4 kids liv wit us. We would be very much like Lotte to open when Giant closed, we shop ther cuz we use EBT card with no question.

gracias amigos

Date: May 29, 2015 03:51PM

Jose Juan Ramirez Wrote:
> I live in rowhome by Lake Bradok with my
> girlfriend and daughter also brother and his wife
> and 4 kids liv wit us. We would be very much like
> Lotte to open when Giant closed, we shop ther cuz
> we use EBT card with no question.
>
> gracias amigos

Good for him. By the way, Hispanics don't really live in the area, right?

#getrektscrub

Posted by: windmill fan ()
Date: May 29, 2015 05:09PM

Giant used to be locally owned. When Royal AHole bought it I was hoping to see a return of the bulk bins of windmill cookies. But no luck, the food selection didn't change much.

Trader Joe's and Aldi's, being owned by German siblings, at least have a small selection of German food items.

The so-called "international" stores piss me off. Central american dairy products galore but you can't find any decent Cornish clotted cream. Why do gooks and wetbacks get to enjoy entire supermarkets filled with their native delicacies while caucasions suffer with the crappy americanized versions of what were once good foods? The bottom line is we need more European caucasion foods: French and German breads and pastries, chocolate, etc. Even some UK foods would be nice, Cornish clotted cream and scones, not haggis lol.

I realize there are some import prohibitions on the really tasty Spanish cured meats but there is stuff already sold in military commissaries, IKEA, and a few specialty stores that Giant could also sell. Giant sold Dutch Windmill cookies in bukd back before the Dutch even owned the chain. Attention Royal Aholes, please bring back the windmills!

Posted by: Just heard ()
Date: May 29, 2015 05:33PM

Spoke to someone at one of the local businesses down a few stores, and they said Hmart was going in

Posted by: Not you ()
Date: May 29, 2015 07:27PM

just heard the same thing.

Posted by: this will be gg ()
Date: May 30, 2015 12:26AM

htes will be good for lake bruh-dock

Posted by: Ybupm ()
Date: May 30, 2015 03:02PM

They just had their 50% of beer and wine sale yesterday. Glad for this post that let me know they were closing so I could keep my eyes peeled for it. Stocked up!

Date: June 09, 2015 11:43AM

Do NOT go to the BV Giant now. I know it is closing soon, but I made the mistake of stopping by there yesterday. All replacement workers now, AC was barely on, bathroom was disgusting (TP on wet floor), saw nothing on sale, empty shelves. They should just shut it down now.

Posted by: Jbird11 ()
Date: June 09, 2015 12:06PM

There's a Korean guy buying up all the closed Giants and Safeways and turning them into H-mart type stores. The Safeway at Ravensworth is turning into an international grocery store.

Posted by: Yeyth ()
Date: June 09, 2015 12:14PM

Jbird11 Wrote:
> There's a Korean guy buying up all the closed
> Giants and Safeways and turning them into H-mart
> type stores. The Safeway at Ravensworth is
> turning into an international grocery store.

Christ!!! I hate those international stores. Went into an H-Mart and I swear it probably stunk worse than a woman's vagina infested with yeast!

Posted by: 87jaglover ()
Date: June 28, 2015 12:30PM

The Lotte is going in at the Ravensworth Shopping Center at Port Royal Rd. and Braddock right near the beltway entrance. The Safeway that was there has been going downhill for years.

Posted by: 87jaglover ()
Date: June 28, 2015 12:34PM

The new Lotte is going in at the Ravensworth Shopping Center at Port Royal Rd. and Braddock Rd. just before the beltway entrance. The Safeway that used to be there has been going downhill for some time.

Posted by: Poo Poo and Pee Pee ()
Date: August 29, 2015 06:39PM

The Whole Foods in Springfield is small. Maybe they'll move in.

Posted by: up9wx ()
Date: August 29, 2015 08:06PM

Giant is going to retain the empty store for a couple of years in order to keep any competition from moving in.

Posted by: Poo Poo and Pee Pee ()
Date: September 04, 2015 09:36PM

up9wx Wrote:
> Giant is going to retain the empty store for a
> couple of years in order to keep any competition
> from moving in.

Source?

Posted by: Harris TeeterLUV ()
Date: September 06, 2015 07:05PM

We should rid the world of all grocery stores other than Harris Teeters

Posted by: Agreedhhh ()
Date: September 07, 2015 06:12AM

Agree with that. Giants suxk

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: September 20, 2015 09:15PM

Anyone know what will move in?

Posted by: FATHIA CHOUKRI ()
Date: October 01, 2015 03:51PM

H Mart is going to be replacing the Giant.. GREAT!!!!

Posted by: Reading is Fundamental ()
Date: October 01, 2015 05:19PM

FATHIA CHOUKRI Wrote:
> H Mart is going to be replacing the Giant..
> GREAT!!!!

No shit Sherlock. Someone already posted up above ... in MAY!

Posted by: lbss82bruin ()
Date: October 03, 2015 02:53PM

burkite Wrote:
> My folks moved to Burke in 1970. A few hundred
> yards from where the BV Giant was eventually
> built. My mother still lives there and I happened
> to stop by out of the blue a few days ago, and got
> the information from a long time employee. In
> talking to some of other employees they told me
> they had found out the day before that the store
> was closing, they told me the rumor is that an
> Asian market will be occupying the space in the
> future.
>
> My guess is the new KP Giant and the Burke Center
> Giant probably have something to do with the
> closing, along with it becoming a poorly
> performing store.
>
> To correct the OP... The Giant and the shopping
> center is not over 40 years old. That would mean
> it would have opened in 1975 or prior. I assure
> you it was then still a field of undeveloped land
> with stacks of 3' diameter industrial pipes near
> the RR tracks and a path that led to the Burke 7E,
> which was located about where the front doors of
> the USPS 40 years ago. My memory is a 1980 opening
> date, because I was just old enough to buy beer,
> and made sure I was there on opening day check it
> out and buy some swill I would never drink today.

I worked there in '81-'82. It had opened about a year earlier.

Posted by: HMartHater ()
Date: March 03, 2016 08:20PM

It's going to be another effing HMart

Posted by: Albrechts ()
Date: March 03, 2016 09:01PM

Need another Aldi or Trader Joes, or both in the same building.

Posted by: Robert Shmurda ()
Date: March 03, 2016 10:21PM

Harris TeeterLUV Wrote:
> We should rid the world of all grocery stores
> other than Harris Teeters

What about Wegmans?

Posted by: 3DNNt ()
Date: March 04, 2016 08:12AM

3DNNt

Posted by: Ptomaine Palace Lotte ()
Date: March 04, 2016 09:54AM

That Giant sucks. Wegmans, Trader Joes are way better. I will say though, Gaint is a far cry better than the Ptomaine Palace Lotte - that place is disgusting.

Posted by: put the Giant back ()
Date: March 04, 2016 10:15AM

They should never have closed that Giant. What were they thinking? Now people have to go choose between the Cardinal Plaza Giant which has about 3 employees in the whole store or Kings Park which is gigantic but no parking.

People just want a normal sized, staffed store. Why is that so hard?

Posted by: nononno ()
Date: March 04, 2016 10:18AM

Ptomaine Palace Lotte Wrote:
> That Giant sucks. Wegmans, Trader Joes are way
> better. I will say though, Gaint is a far cry
> better than the Ptomaine Palace Lotte - that place
> is disgusting.

I would HATE to have to do my weekly shopping at Wegmans or Trader Joes. Those are good places to pick up random snacks and prepared meals/party dishes. But you need a freakin' normal grocery store for groceries.

Posted by: processed shitfood ()
Date: March 04, 2016 11:42AM

nononno Wrote:
> Ptomaine Palace Lotte Wrote:
> -----
> > That Giant sucks. Wegmans, Trader Joes are way
> > better. I will say though, Gaint is a far cry
> > better than the Ptomaine Palace Lotte - that
> place
> > is disgusting.
>
> I would HATE to have to do my weekly shopping at
> Wegmans or Trader Joes. Those are good places to
> pick up random snacks and prepared meals/party
> dishes. But you need a freakin' normal grocery
> store for groceries.

Not if you dont eat a ton of meat and processed shitfood. Shitfood is all the Giant is packed with. The baked goods are disgusting. Produce is okay. Everything else is frozen, thawed or processed shit. Why do you need to select from 10 different types of frozen fish sticks - they are all bad for you. Eat fruit, nuts whole grains and meat sparingly. You dont need 30,000 square feet to stock that. Gaint is just filled with crap you shouldnt eat anyway.

Posted by: nawt trooo!!! ()
Date: March 04, 2016 01:16PM

processed shitfood Wrote:
> nononno Wrote:
> -----
> > Ptomaine Palace Lotte Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That Giant sucks. Wegmans, Trader Joes are
> way
> > > better. I will say though, Gaint is a far
> cry
> > > better than the Ptomaine Palace Lotte - that
> > place
> > > is disgusting.
> >
> > I would HATE to have to do my weekly shopping
> at
> > Wegmans or Trader Joes. Those are good places
> to
> > pick up random snacks and prepared meals/party
> > dishes. But you need a freakin' normal grocery
> > store for groceries.
>
> Not if you dont eat a ton of meat and processed
> shitfood. Shitfood is all the Giant is packed
> with. The baked goods are disgusting. Produce is
> okay. Everything else is frozen, thawed or
> processed shit. Why do you need to select from 10
> different types of frozen fish sticks - they are
> all bad for you. Eat fruit, nuts whole grains and
> meat sparingly. You dont need 30,000 square feet
> to stock that. Gaint is just filled with crap you
> shouldnt eat anyway.

I got meat, produce, dairy, seafood at Giant. All of that "healthy" crap that Whole Foods has is at Giant - but cheaper. You think that Giant doesn't have fruit/nuts/"organic" cheese puffs? Ha.

Whole Foods is basically a wine and cheese store with overpriced produce and a lousy frozen foods selection.

Posted by: colby ()
Date: March 05, 2016 02:56AM

Wegmans has lots of stuff that is cheaper than Giant, and better quality. For example, they have their own brand of bread that is comparable to Arnold's and the regular price is like a Giant sale price. They have some packaged sliced cheese that is also cheaper than the Giants, and better.

I don't think Wegmans is worth raving about the way some do, but they have plenty of good buys that are regular prices.

Posted by: Consider This ()
Date: March 05, 2016 07:17AM

Having a Wegman's in close proximity to your house can raise your home's value by $10,000. Being near a Lotte or H-Mart will lower it by $12,000. Which do you prefer? The moronic Hillary supporters would no doubt choose Lotte.

Posted by: Donnie Drumpf ()
Date: March 05, 2016 07:34AM

Consider This Wrote:
> Having a Wegman's in close proximity to your house
> can raise your home's value by $10,000. Being
> near a Lotte or H-Mart will lower it by $12,000.
> Which do you prefer? The moronic Hillary
> supporters would no doubt choose Lotte.

Moronic Hillary supporters? Did you watch the last republitard debate? You got Trump talking about how big his dick is (another lie) and Cruz eating his own boogers. There is seriously something wrong with this country when losers like this have managed to even get close to being elected President. Remember kids voting republican is voting for Idiocracy.

P.S. Bernie and Hillary supporters alike love Wegman's.
Attachments:
trump_idiocracy.jpg
teddy_booger_eater.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.