HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
On-line Dating
Posted by: Lonely Hearts Club ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:42AM

Seems pretty scary. From what I hear and read, the women completely control the environment, and they are not always so friendly. Anyone know anything about it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On-line Dating
Posted by: Gordee ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:32AM

Truthfully, it is no different from trying to meet someone in real life. The women can brutal or kewl, it just depends.

Posted by: Dr. Dong ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:23AM

It's not worth it, get a chick from one of those dating sites in Ukraine or Russia or stay and wack it.
American bitches are awful.

Posted by: Seesee ()
Date: May 23, 2015 06:11AM

Some those women lookin for a free dinner n movie.

Posted by: c7bcY ()
Date: May 23, 2015 12:55PM

Attachments:
lonely.jpg

Posted by: Blop-Up Doll ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:15PM

A Blow-up doll? In the digital age?

Posted by: advice to OP ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:24PM

Occulus rift + Fleshlight LaunchPad = winning

Posted by: nastyaheyyo ()
Date: June 29, 2015 02:49AM

No wonder, dating sites are inhabited with women and scammers - it's a fault of reality... We forgot, how to date and get fun from it. We make borders, set hight requirements, instead of just enjoying the communication. It's simple. And it's cool, as you may find some locals on-line https://kovla.com/datings/us/fairfax/ and meet up in the area! Good luck to all love seekers!

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: June 29, 2015 06:53AM

It's great for sport fuckers.

Posted by: lady sport fucker ()
Date: June 29, 2015 08:37AM

"Ying Ko" is right-

Why bother marrying a whole pig for a little sausage? ;)

It's like a buffet- I just pick which one I want and go get it!!!

Fuck having to deal with your problems- a LOT of these guys out here are divorced, stuck paying a high alimony/child support/credit card bills/student loans, don't even HAVE a job or are living off like $30k a year....

...then have the nerve to ask ME to pay for dinner LOL!! I have NO problem going dutch but if you can't even afford your half of the 2 for 20 at chili's (I start there for everyone! I am a simple chick who doesn't mind a chain restaurant fuck all the ruth chris shit!!!) keep your broke ass HOME!!!!

- as a debt-free, good credit having (750+ FICO), home owning, 6 figure earning female, why marry into THAT drama and have to give up MY cash to fix HIS Problems!!!

I'll just get the dick and send him home to his bachleor pad, kthxbye!!!

Guys do it too- fair play!!! Guys just get mad when they realize us ladies can play the game too!!!

Oh- I dont even have to date online, I get approached at work, at the grocery store, book store, art gallery, wherever I happen to be at- its like shooting fish in a barrel out here!! ;)

Don't hate, appreciate game!!! ;) ;)

Posted by: onlinedating000000000000 ()
Date: June 29, 2015 11:40AM

I know plenty of people who are married with kids who met online. Bottom line, if you are a loser or douche bag in life, your online profile can only say so much since you eventually meet the potential hook up.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: June 30, 2015 08:15PM

You have to keep a separate Facebook accounts. One for your real life ,one for online dating check-ups.

Posted by: Muller21Q3 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 09:01AM

Lonely Hearts Club Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seems pretty scary. From what I hear and read, the
> women completely control the environment, and they
> are not always so friendly. Anyone know anything
> about it?

Dude, in fact each girl has power) And this power over men depends on her beauty)) This is the natural laws of our time. Although, sometimes I'm glad of it, because many beautiful girls don't understand what a tremendous power they are given. For example, at the shagaholic dating site girls themselves write to me the first, knowing that they will get exactly what they want :) These adult girls give you affection, care and satisfy your sexual desires. Very often I don't even need to go on a date with her - just meet at the girl's house and have a hot night :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2019 09:03AM by Muller21Q3.

Posted by: Smarter than you are ()
Date: June 30, 2019 01:15PM

Most of you are morons and dolts, so you don't get it. You're lucky I'm here so you can understand.

OP really means this:

I'm a loser and I know it. I'm not surprised women reject me, since I'm a loser and it's normal for women to reject losers. It makes me sad I can't make them accept me even though I'm a loser. Women reject me in person, so I'm sure they'll reject me online, since I'm an obvious loser. I don't like that. It's not fair. Women should have to accept losers.

Posted by: If Shes A Liberal Democrat ()
Date: June 30, 2019 01:40PM

She'll go out with you as she sizes up all the guys to pick the one who she can get the largest divorce settlement out of

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.