HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
such a mother and daughter they were not
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 22, 2015 08:41AM

Recently, while taking a break, standing on the sidelines at a local outside event, I watched for a minute the parade of people. There were others on the sideline with me - some sitting, some standing. As I was taking it all in, I caught in the corner of my eye a young girl run up and jump into her mother’s lap and hug her. Sweet. I kept scanning the scene when something caught my eye that caused me to look back at the mother and child. In another quick glance, I noticed they were not of the same race. So what, I didn’t care. I went back to taking it all in. Then something inside me told me I missed something. That I didn’t get it right. So, I looked back again at the mother and child and noticed the mother kissing the child a bit too eagerly and still! I turned back to my original posture of scanning the scene but I was not scanning any longer. I was contemplating what I saw. The moment of jump, hug and kiss had passed. I would not let myself reason away what my “red flag” was trying to tell me: I turned back to get a better look. Indeed, this was an older, white -maybe American- dyke with a young Asian girl as her “girl friend” slobbering it up openly at a family event. Swallowing hard, I looked around at all the families and began to imagine our world in a few years (as we continue to pass these laws condoning such social behaviors.)

My thoughts raced as I remembered the older woman’s chill when I stepped to the sideline and was prepared to greet her with a smile and a “how do you do?” but she stayed to herself. At the time, I didn’t give it another thought. Now I am. Perhaps she was a vendor and not from this area and maybe what she was selling was not even what was in the exhibit booth but rather she came here, to our community, to exhibit her behavior to force us to “get used to it”. My next thought: “isn’t it illegal for anyone, even heterosexuals, to conduct themselves in such a manner out in public? If so, hopefully that law will make a comeback. And with that, I thought what would happen if I admonished their behavior publicly? Not for being two women but for sexual conduct in public. Then I decided against it because these women probably were hoping for such a reaction and with all the mindless people that live in NoVA, I figured I’d be slam-blasted and I was ready for that. I may have ended up stoned to death, who knows. Such a tolerant people we be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: such a mother and daughter they were not
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 22, 2015 09:02AM

any pics?

Date: May 22, 2015 11:42AM

TL;dr
Is there a reader's digest version of this drivel?

Posted by: Ryan McElveen Adventures ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:50AM

Where were Ryan McElveen and his sidekick, Ethan Parker? They will do anything for the "goddamn rights" of such people.

McElveen will demand $5 million from the County to study this vital issue. The result will be a proposal for various initiatives to protect rights and make the public aware of the issues at hand.

This will be funded by a meals tax; the County won't bother to put it on the ballot as they know it will lose. They will put it on after the election so taxpayers won't get angry and vote them out as a result.

Finally, complaining about such behavior will be a misdemeanor. Repeated violations will be treated as a hate crime.

Addressing this vital need has been made county executive Ed Long's #1 priority.

Posted by: hmmmmmmmmmm1233 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:51AM

Pics, or you are just making stuff up.

Posted by: xu4kc ()
Date: May 23, 2015 07:31AM

Just go out today and look for it. You'll see it. They are on the move.

Posted by: Loopey ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:26PM

Still need pics

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.