HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Got charged with a class 5 felony for calling in a burn threat, how much time am I looking at?
Posted by: No justice no peace ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:17PM

I'm accused of calling in a threat of arson to a pizza restaurant and got charged with calling in a bomb/burn threat and a misdemeanor of profanity over the airways. The Feds also plan on pressing charges. How much total time am I looking at?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got charged with a class 5 felony for calling in a burn threat, how much time am I looking at?
Posted by: Depends ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:21PM

It depends. if you're a negro, and you claim that your actions were a political statement against the injustice of contemporary civil society, you will be recognized as a civil rights hero. If you are white, things could be a bit more complicated.

Re: Got charged with a class 5 felony for calling in a burn threat, how much time am I looking at?
Posted by: Well..,,, ()
Date: May 22, 2015 09:44AM

Under the common-law-rule of YOUR A FUCKING DUMB ASS, I would say more then a year at least.

Posted by: Serious Answer ()
Date: May 22, 2015 10:37AM

Stop asking idiots on FU, and call a lawyer. I would recommend Bill Hassan in Fairfax. He's a good man, and an excellent lawyer.

Those charges are very serious, and especially if the Feds get involved, you are looking at some time.

Posted by: ^ Troll thread alert ^ ()
Date: May 22, 2015 10:41AM

The feds wouldn't be invovled unless it was a federal building. A pizza place is not a federal building, this has been a very poor troll thread!

Posted by: yLUG6 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 10:56AM

^ Troll thread alert ^ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The feds wouldn't be invovled unless it was a
> federal building. A pizza place is not a federal
> building, this has been a very poor troll thread!

hahahaha fbi invovled with a pizza place ? who wrote this stupid thread ? eesh ? sounds like some mornic shit he would believe say think and post .. must have been the text from the unstable 30 pill popper who said she couldn't drop them because it was a 'federal charge' when she meant 'felony' .. lulz .. wishful thinking there son

Posted by: NxCUv ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:10AM

the court can't help you

tony is going to break your kneecaps outside of court - and he's to sly to leave any evidence

Posted by: The Truth is Me ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:23AM

The Feds can be involved if it involves interstate commerce- I.e. he called a pizza place in MD from VA.

Posted by: C4eD4 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:24AM

once you show the gov workers how many times you pizza was delivered late and with the wrong toppings they'll burn the place down for you

you know how gov workers like ordering pizza "for the office"

Posted by: Peace Bond ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:27AM

For the airwaves charge, you could try for a peace bond.

I reported a guy who had made many phone threats against me.

When I went to court, his lawyer approached me, asked if I would agree to a peace bond. Basically the guy has to post money, if there are no problems he gets it back in a year, and he gets a nolle pros.

I did not want any more trouble with the guy so I agreed. The prosecutor talked to me and made sure I understood it. The rub was with the judge, who set the bond at $5000 instead of the $500 the guy's lawyer asked for.

The guy did not want to do time, so he came up with the $5000. Have not heard from him since then.

I think you only get one of these.

As far as the federal charges, who knows.

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: May 22, 2015 05:34PM

NxCUv Wrote:
> the court can't help you
>
> tony is going to break your kneecaps outside of
> court - and he's to sly to leave any evidence

FIAT - Fix It Again Tony

Posted by: Impossible ()
Date: May 22, 2015 05:58PM

The feds are invovled in a bomb threat and you're somehow not in jail right now? Not likely!

Posted by: Nuoodles ()
Date: May 23, 2015 01:59PM

Unless he's black. Then you must understand his rage.

Posted by: L4LLy ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:30PM

The Truth is Me Wrote:
> The Feds can be involved if it involves interstate
> commerce- I.e. he called a pizza place in MD from
> VA.

du no that's no why fbi can be.

trivia never supports the standards of law required for legal action

Posted by: hTDyP ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:32PM

if a threat was made by an out of state business operating a take-out take-over in VA, then that would be an interstate commmerce breach quite clearly

Michael Basl aka eesh is the OP
Posted by: TROLOLOLOL ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:45PM

Boxxy_Troll_Thread.PNG

Re: Michael Basl aka eesh is the OP
Posted by: OP wrote ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:25PM

I have been posting on the website "Fairfax Underground" and have received numerous death threats from myself for several months. I have also alluded to having someone to kill me and have posted my address (residence) and my school information online. I have reported these incidents to the sheriff's department.

I received three messages from myself stating that I was going to drive to my home today and to kill me. I also states that I was going to vandalize my mother's grave.

Posted by: depends on a lot ()
Date: May 23, 2015 09:33PM

Does the accused have pierced nipples?

Posted by: Unanswered Questions about Dates ()
Date: May 23, 2015 09:48PM

depends on a lot Wrote:
> Does the accused have pierced nipples?

No but the accuser does.

Why did the accuser wait a week to report this to the police? And only waited until the very day her failed engagment was threatened to be exposed with an affair?

Why did the accuser lie to the police about when she last saw and talked to the accused?

Why did the accuser say she was held at gunpoint but there's no evidence of this ever happening and didn't call the police when it allegedly first happened?

Why did the accuser threaten suicide and say she was cutting herself the day before she reported this to the police and the accused called 911 to save her life?

That's usually not what someone does when they have allegedly threatened to kill you.

Why did the accuser attempt suicide after finding out the police know this is an entirely made up story, no call ever took place, she alerted messages and that she would be facing charges of her own for this?

Why did the accuser get a protective order the very day the accused was exposing her affair the her fiancé?

So many things don't add up here except for one thing: the accuser is a liar and is in some deep shit and is only now digging herself into a much deeper hole with her most recent shit.

Posted by: domestic violence ()
Date: May 23, 2015 09:57PM

thought she tried to kill herself because her finace is still beating her ass lol

Posted by: 9um63 ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:00AM

Unanswered Questions about Dates Wrote:
> depends on a lot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does the accused have pierced nipples?
>
>
> No but the accuser does.
>
> Why did the accuser wait a week to report this to
> the police? And only waited until the very day her
> failed engagment was threatened to be exposed with
> an affair?
>
> Why did the accuser lie to the police about when
> she last saw and talked to the accused?
>
> Why did the accuser say she was held at gunpoint
> but there's no evidence of this ever happening and
> didn't call the police when it allegedly first
> happened?
>
> Why did the accuser threaten suicide and say she
> was cutting herself the day before she reported
> this to the police and the accused called 911 to
> save her life?
>
> That's usually not what someone does when they
> have allegedly threatened to kill you.
>
> Why did the accuser attempt suicide after finding
> out the police know this is an entirely made up
> story, no call ever took place, she alerted
> messages and that she would be facing charges of
> her own for this?
>
> Why did the accuser get a protective order the
> very day the accused was exposing her affair the
> her fiancé?
>
> So many things don't add up here except for one
> thing: the accuser is a liar and is in some deep
> shit and is only now digging herself into a much
> deeper hole with her most recent shit.

stfu lizzie! you are still patrolling every fucking thread on ffu?

go to your supposed job and make that bank! 10 an hour whoopee!

that job will last maybe 3 weeks tops

Posted by: Dismissed ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:28AM

I find those to be very good questions. If that's how it went down then you can see there's charges nolle prossed

Posted by: Gerri ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:57AM

yea .. someone calls in a bomb threat and you don't tell anybody when it first happens ? lol

and if someone held me at gunpoint im callin cops asap after not deciding when my shit of an abusive relationshit is on the line to call the police lmao

was the called in bomb threat supposedly the same day as the hostage situation ? where was everyone else ? why did no one help or call 911 ? rofl

if it was the same day then was the bomb threat called in before or after the hostage situation ? and still why the hell did no one call the cops asap ? lmao

uhh if someone threatened to end your life a few days before they ain't going to call 911 on your suicidal ass they are going to encourage you to kill yourself that girl is lying to cover her ass for cheating lol fuckin slut

this is the crying rape girl story isn't it ? lol that says all you need to know about this accuser

suicidal tendencies attention whore slut liar cheater bitch cunt ho

Posted by: So sad ()
Date: May 24, 2015 09:01AM

9um63 Wrote:
> Unanswered Questions about Dates Wrote:
> -----
> > depends on a lot Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Does the accused have pierced nipples?
> >
> >
> > No but the accuser does.
> >
> > Why did the accuser wait a week to report this
> to
> > the police? And only waited until the very day
> her
> > failed engagment was threatened to be exposed
> with
> > an affair?
> >
> > Why did the accuser lie to the police about
> when
> > she last saw and talked to the accused?
> >
> > Why did the accuser say she was held at
> gunpoint
> > but there's no evidence of this ever happening
> and
> > didn't call the police when it allegedly first
> > happened?
> >
> > Why did the accuser threaten suicide and say
> she
> > was cutting herself the day before she reported
> > this to the police and the accused called 911
> to
> > save her life?
> >
> > That's usually not what someone does when they
> > have allegedly threatened to kill you.
> >
> > Why did the accuser attempt suicide after
> finding
> > out the police know this is an entirely made up
> > story, no call ever took place, she alerted
> > messages and that she would be facing charges
> of
> > her own for this?
> >
> > Why did the accuser get a protective order the
> > very day the accused was exposing her affair
> the
> > her fiancé?
> >
> > So many things don't add up here except for one
> > thing: the accuser is a liar and is in some
> deep
> > shit and is only now digging herself into a
> much
> > deeper hole with her most recent shit.
>
>
> stfu lizzie! you are still patrolling every
> fucking thread on ffu?
>
> go to your supposed job and make that bank! 10 an
> hour whoopee!
>
> that job will last maybe 3 weeks tops

What makes you think that was lizzie? Are you saying this was a troll thread towards lizzie? Still patrolling every thread to see if lizzie is there? You're so pathetic, so obsessed, so in love and so unwanted by anyone on earth :(

Posted by: case dismissed ()
Date: May 24, 2015 10:35AM

lol @ waiting a week to report a bomb threat

hmm so someone just called in a bomb threat

let me stay here and not say anything to anyone and see if we blow up

one day goes by

two days

three days

day five

6th day

on day se7en she reports it ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

the SAME day she is threatened to be exposed as a cheater ?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

oh for fucks sake i can't believe the police resources wasted on this

Posted by: unstable ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:18PM

the accuser cuts herself and swallows 30 pills

she also threatens men with false rape claims when they threaten to tell her fiancé she's cheating

she also said she would "bring the gasoline" and wanted to see the pizza place "go up in flames on tues"

she has no case and will be chewed out in court

Posted by: False Rape Claims ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:38PM

The defense has subpeaoned the man who was threatened with the false rape claims to speak on behalf of the accuser's character. It's going to be a very bad day doe the accuser when her fiancé finally finds out about that affair too..

Posted by: Doe Day ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:38PM

Day*

She's probably going to get her ass beaten up again by the fiancé! Hahahah!

Posted by: The tears of a liar ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:39PM

She laid hands on me....

AGAIN!

;'(

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: May 24, 2015 04:32PM

And what day exactly would this be?

Posted by: Feb 11/Feb 18 ()
Date: May 24, 2015 04:54PM

some more info Wrote:
> And what day exactly would this be?

Oh. YOU know

Posted by: Xb4TK ()
Date: May 24, 2015 05:20PM

prostitution, as we all saw on the history channel, was not illegal in the USA or it's law until the civil war

many soldiers died from disease spread by prostitutes, they say more than any other medical problem: and a law was struck

modernly the law and it's meaning have no place and needs medical review

as to "what are the implications modernly" (is it a threat) and if there is any complaint to file and fine to pay

the NY,NY rule of rounding up prostitutes to steal their cash and imprisoning Jon's to steal their cash and fill the prisons to create jobs for gov workers

should be if it is not already, recorded as a hated thing of the past, of city government attacking the people they swore to protect using precious little money there was to take for living large

Posted by: edH7W ()
Date: May 24, 2015 05:22PM

it is probably true that whenever it is widespread that diseases arrive

but never so much so as when people are undernurished and unshowered and etc during wartime

Posted by: cth9e ()
Date: May 24, 2015 05:23PM

where are the statutes about illegals fucking and having large families and Hillary using police to hit poor denizens up for the money so she has a voting base ?

Posted by: bpvuN ()
Date: May 24, 2015 05:24PM

filatio was JUST AS illegal at the time the above laws were written

Posted by: Real threat ()
Date: May 24, 2015 06:10PM

file.php?2,file=186569,filename=1oh1.jpg

Posted by: Now N L8RZ ()
Date: May 24, 2015 08:23PM

C4eD4 Wrote:
> once you show the gov workers how many times you
> pizza was delivered late and with the wrong
> toppings they'll burn the place down for you

lmao

Posted by: 20 points to: To the troll OP ()
Date: May 25, 2015 02:53PM

No justice no peace Wrote:
> I'm accused of calling in a threat of arson to a
> pizza restaurant and got charged with calling in a
> bomb/burn threat and a misdemeanor of profanity
> over the airways. The Feds also plan on pressing
> charges. How much total time am I looking at?

Hi OP,

Let me tell you a few things that you seem to be unaware of.

1. No call ever took place
2. The "feds" were never invovled
3. How's your little girlfriend gonna feel when she finds out you're the reason why every single one of these charges are dismissed and she's faced with even more charges than she was already going to face?
4. How are you going to feel when you realize you're the reason these charges are dismissed and you only helped her face even more charges and add more to your own pending charges?
5. Did you know felony obstruction of justice is also a class 5 felony? It's great how evevything you've tried to do illegally in the legal system has backfired on you.
6. How did this person make bail the first time? The second time? The third time? The fourth fucking time?! It never occurred to either of you retards that when someone is arrested that they are given a chance to explain their side and present evidence as to why they shouldn't be held? Maybe it works differently in Henrico, LMAO!
7. Both of you have run out of warrants
8. She already snitched on you and agreed to take a plea deal thinking she won't get in any trouble for working with you
9. Did you know the Henrico commonweatlh's attorney has gotten wind of what you've been doing involving this case?
10. How about your case in April? They know the motive you had then and they know the one you have now and were able to see the dates and everything and how it all connected.
11. You are so fucked and so is your little teen friend who you've been coaching and manipulating and trying to get a witness put in jail thinking that adding more charges will hurt their credibility or keep them locked up in the hopes of them not making it to court like you tried with her and her fiancé in April.
12. Everybody knows what's going on except for you
13. Your little teen friend will continue to lie to you and say that she didn't talk to anyone or take a plea deal but she's just doing it so that she can get you to hang yourself and get out of her own trouble
14. You love trying to drag other down to your level
15. I appreciate you dragging her down with you. Killed two birds with one stone for me
16. Enjoy your upcoming felonies with the court system
17. Both of you will be sued civilly too so enjoy your second lawsuit coming
18. How'd those arrest of the witness work out for you?
19. How about those flyers that were never found or the shotgun under the mattress that was pointed at the accuser?
20. I thought she told you it was a glock..was this a new gun totting incident? LMAO

Posted by: What is eesh doing in Fairfax? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:02PM

Real threat Wrote:
> src=http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.p
> hp?2,file=186569,filename=1oh1.jpg>

Why is Michael Josef Basl flicking off Lizzie's old job?

Posted by: GwY9m ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:04PM

file.php?40,file=168352,filename=fuuuuuufile.php?40,file=168412,filename=IMG_201
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: vnuNe ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:05PM

file.php?40,file=168403,filename=CAM0019

Posted by: Not possible to see from there ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:08PM

169izd3.jpg
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Hold the "phone" ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:15PM

But didn't he say...
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Then we have this ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:18PM

Posted by: H7uFH ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:23PM

Sure did
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Going to lie to a magistrate ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:26PM

file.php?2,file=178357,filename=image.jp

Posted by: We saw how that turned out ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:28PM

file.php?2,file=183109,filename=image.jp

Posted by: Let's back up ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:30PM

So Eesh finds out lizzie is testfying agaisnt him on April 10 then contacts the person in the case against lizzie on April 10 to tell her lies about lizzie and calls the police on lizzie the same day telling the police lies too. Interesting.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: April 16 ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:31PM

> April 16, the very day lizzie is to testying
> agaisnt eesh - Katie's fiancé contacts lizzie
> knowing full well there's a protective order in
> place and that if lizzie had replied that she
> would have been arrested. I suspect eesh said
> something to them to the effect of "just get her
> to reply and she will get locked up" since that's
> a common goal for eesh and those two they took the
> bait and tried.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Probation you say? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:34PM

We all know lizzie was recently made a witness against Eesh again and was recently arrested three times after this happened. Yet, somehow, being on probation and having five pending charges was let out of jail...

Very interesting. I wonder what she could have possibly said all those three times for this to happen. It's really unheard of.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Strange ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:37PM

Framed by who? For what?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: But this speaks for itself ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:38PM

/thread
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: She already snitched on him LOL ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:42PM

Henrico commonwealth has gotten wind of the witness intimidation and harassment and clear set up by Basl with this other person. They will be moving forward with their perjury charges agaisnt him for the case he brought on another poster where he lied to a magistate under oath and had him arrested.

They are also looking into class 5 felony obstruction of justice for his clear cut and dry attempts of trying to have a witness in two cases against him arrested and actually having the witness arrested after he found out she was a witness against him.

He made it clear his intentions of contacting the pizza girl and even said "I look forward to helping that innocent girl put you away"

Posted by: Proof Eesh is Michael Josef Basl ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:53PM

Enjoy!
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: GOT EM! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:03PM

Your new best friend already snitched and implicated you and said you put her up to it and said you told her to tell police that she was in fear for her life whenever she saw me and that when the cops wouldn't listen to go to a magistrate. This is why there's no officer on the court website reports.

Just like you did in your own case which we saw you lost...

You should ask her about her talk with police. I'm sure she's going to lie to you about it though!

Too bad it's kind of impossible to be in fear for your life of someone who clearly crosses the street to avoid you when they see you.

Too bad for her that she has no idea every single encounter was always recorded on cell phone video just in case something like this happened. LOL "verbal threat" yeah right. No witnesses either? Oh but the videos don't lie.

Speaking of videos, that one Facebook video had no names..that's gonna be real fun to argue in court.

Too bad for you that you can't attend since there's a protective order agaisnt you and the courts have been notified about you as well as my probation officer. She wasn't too happy about you telling people to call her..
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: I'm having oh so much fun ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:08PM

And don't worry about your many pending and upcoming misdemanors from posters here. Those should he the least of your worries now. You get to deal with the class 6 felony perjury and class 5 felony obstruction of justice charges being brought upon.

How funny the two girls who tried to side with will both end up having to testify against you.

Yes, the OTHER girl has to testify against you! LMAO! The OTHER one might have to too. I'm not sure just yet. But she will have to answer for why she decided on April 16th of all days as to why she decided to contact someone she knows she was court ordered not to contact under any circumstances!

Everyone has turned against you!

Oops. SO sad! :)

Posted by: OOOOOOOOOOOOPS SO SAD!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:12PM

I guess what I meant was three girls

Posted by: 365 days later ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:14PM

Oh and for the record, totally was NOT on probation when I was first falsely arrested. A suspended sentence is not probation and the statue of limitation for that to be set and take place is 1 year and guess what?!

THAT LITERALLY JUST ENDED TODAY! LMFAOOOO! Oh happy daaaaaay!!!!

#winning

Posted by: No probation violations for me ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:20PM

My lawyer and PO both read the lawsuit...haha! Man oh man you just don't realize how much of a retard you are with always posting everything you do and intend to do. Everything you've done has backfired on you and only helped me.

You may have inconvenienced me for a few hours but trust me, you're about to be way more inconvenienced than I ever was....

And haha your arch-enemy paid my bail!

Let that sink in for a moment....

Posted by: Framing Framer ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:28PM

Too bad I never made death threats to her and it was actually he who did and tried to frame me like he tried to frame Miz and Megan.

"Since you already have a criminal record you don't have much defense"

Really now? You thought that same thing about my credability against you in the April trial and it was my testimony that helped find an innocent man not guilty.

Also, Henrico will be wiping those charges you filed against him FREE of charge! :)

But it's going to cost YOU a pretty penny!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: You threatened her ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:30PM

Posted by: Framing Framer ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:32PM

You're always trying to lie on people and frame them and have them arrested. You're always retaliating against someone for trying to right your wrongs.

All of the people you have stalked and harassed and tried to have arrested never did anything to you but we all are now and many more people are coming forward.

And Henrico..oh Henrico hates you LOL!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: M O T I V E FOR ARREST!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:38PM

"I look forward to helping that innocent girl put you where you belong"

^^^^^^^^^^^

"You are a terrible human being that need to be locked up for life to keep you off the streets"

This is coming from the person who has had many people from this site swatted in the hopes of having them murdered, sent death threats to himself and had someone falsey arrested, has a million dollar lawsuit against him for his harassment and stalking, was arrested for his harassment and stalking, has broken into homes, cars and vandalized cars of posters here, and has stalked an upwards of 30 posters here for no reason at all other than the fact that they post here - on a site where you don't even live. Amazing!

Oh and that family loves me. They have helped me out in more ways than you could ever imagine. Maybe it'll come to you.....
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: M I S C E V I D E N C E D U M P E R ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:40PM

To anyone else reading this and not knowing what's going on, don't mind - this is just an evidence dump thread now!

;)

Posted by: You are the definition of a loser ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:45PM

I heard Bush had to talk you down from the ledge when you found out I talked to him and I also heard you called him right after you found out I was made a witness for him trying to figure out your next move and told him I was only doing it thinking I'd somehow get out of my own legal troubles, HAHAHAH. So...I got you there too!

No one is your friend. You can't trust anyone. No one is on your side and everyone you've spoken with has turned on you. You are all alone. As always. All your life you've been alone and lonely and hate everyone else for always having someone in their corner! I have plenty of people fighting for me. You have no one but a crook who writes grand juries.

Why isn't he representing you in these criminal cases in June? I mean you did say you're paying him $90,000 what gives?!

HAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: T H E E N D ?????????????????? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 04:55PM

APRIL 10

OMG LIZZIE IS TESTIFYING AGAINST ME WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS?!

LET ME CALL PAPA JOHNS AND MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES AND TRY TO HAVE HER ARRESTED SO SHE CANT TESTIFY

APRIL 16

OMG THEY DIDNT ARREST LIZZIE AND ITS THE DAY OF THE TRIAL LET ME CALL PAPA JOHNS GIRLS AGAIN AND SEE IF I CAN SET HER UP TO VIOLATE THE PROTECTIVE ORDER AND HAVE HER ARRESTED SO SHE CANT TESTIFY AGAINST ME

MAY 9-15

OMG LIZZIE IS TESTIYING AGAINST ME AGAIN

LET ME CALL PAPA JOHNS AGAIN AND TALK TO THAT GIRL AND HAVE LIZZIE ARRESTED SO THIS CANT HAPPEN

I WILL TELL HER TO SAY LIZZIE IS STALKING HER AND THAT SHE IS IN FEAR FOR HER LIFE WHEN SHE SEES LIZZIE

OMG IT WORKED BUT SHE DIDNT STAY IN JAIL LET ME TELL HER HOW TO BYPASS POLICE ANF GO SWEAR OUT WARRANTS HERSELF LIKE I DID TO MIZ

OMG IT WORKED BUT THEY LET HER OUT AGAIN WTF

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE TO GET HER LOCKED UP AGAIN AND SURELY THEY WONT LET HER OUT A THIRD TIME SHE HAS A CRIMINAL RECORD AND ALL OF THESE PENDING CHARGES GO GO GO

OMG IT WORKED BUT THEY STILL LET HER OUT -- AGAIN?!?!

MAYBE THEY ARE ON TO US?!?!!!

/thread

#chargesdismissed

Posted by: Damn, that's nuts ()
Date: May 25, 2015 05:05PM

Bravo on the synopsis, that pretty much covers it.

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ()
Date: May 25, 2015 05:17PM

The girl has already admitted (to police) that she has spoken with him. He told her that lizzie used to live with him in Richmond...WTF?!

See how this psycho lies SO fucking much?! It's insane! But the girl will testify against him in the hopes of not getting in trouble herself for obstruction of justice, perjury and collusion!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Hey Faggot ()
Date: May 25, 2015 05:22PM

Sorry about your pending criminal charges and LOL @ you not being able to afford a defense attorney and having to represent yourself. This is going to be great!

Oh and what stashed cash in my home are you going to show? Are you going to break into my house too like you did to someone else?

Posted by: Manic episode! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 05:28PM

The fortune cookie knows! ;)

Goodbye for now. I'll add more later! For now I'm going to enjoy my celebration with my new found friends and new family!

HA! I know that just BURNS you up inside!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Veggie Bites ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:34PM

file.php?2,file=183353,filename=image.jpfile.php?2,file=183350,filename=image.jpfile.php?2,file=183351,filename=image.jpfile.php?2,file=183352,filename=image.jpfile.php?2,file=183353,filename=image.jp

file.php?40,file=154987,filename=michael

Posted by: Let's review shall we ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:51PM

Isn't it weird that the two people Michael Basl harassed and stalked on this site had very similar crimes happen to them without the knowledge of it happening to the other?

file.php?40,file=182375,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182376,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182377,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182378,filename=image.j

Posted by: Vandal ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:00PM

Re: lizzie gets butthurt
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 21, 2013 01:43PM

Wow. She really believed Ding an Sich vandalized her precious six door truck.

Re: does anyone think....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 29, 2012 05:44PM

If anything, maybe a huge tree will crash down on that six door truck that lizzie adores so much. I doubt they have much insurance on the truck or home.....

Re: Why is lizzie ruling?
Posted by: eesh()
Date: March 10, 2012 02:07AM

lizzie Wrote:
> I don't see how that shows anything but nothing
> you say holds any value anyway

So what would you do if that truck was destroyed, or bought by someone else?

And what would you do if the truck was stolen, or caught on fire?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you hit post message, ask yourself, "Does this post benefit the website?"

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1823607/1823916.html#msg-1823916

Posted by: cu97X ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:04PM

file.php?40,file=182703,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182704,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182707,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182709,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182710,filename=image.j

Posted by: XLU4J ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:07PM

file.php?40,file=182726,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182727,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182728,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182729,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182730,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182766,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182767,filename=image.j

Posted by: DONE ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:09PM

file.php?40,file=182779,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=182781,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=183449,filename=image.j

Posted by: Emailed ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:11PM

Ms. Welch will be receiving an email of this thread shortly.

Posted by: Rocky ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:17PM

Stick with eating the pizza, the other stuff got you in trouble, young lad

Posted by: Scion Interior ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:25PM

file.php?2,file=183066,filename=image.jp

Posted by: .......... ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:31PM

eesh is clearly retarded .. all respect lost ....

Posted by: Sending porn to minors ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:35PM

/thread
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: 8100 Block Strath Road ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:49PM

Henrico
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: photo evidence? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:30PM

Everyone does know these images can easily be fabricated in PhotoShop right? Post a YouTube link with a smartphone camera video that actually walks through navigating through this site, with actual messages displayed on the computer screen.

All these screen caps mean nothing, evidence-wise.

Posted by: Riiiiight but okay sure thing!!! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:34PM

photo evidence? Wrote:
> Everyone does know these images can easily be
> fabricated in PhotoShop right? Post a YouTube link
> with a smartphone camera video that actually walks
> through navigating through this site, with actual
> messages displayed on the computer screen.
>
> All these screen caps mean nothing, evidence-wise.

Riiiight..like anyone has enough time to Photoshop or fabricate things that are posted all over this site. But just to make you happy and actually take your advice in case that argument is made - will do, give it a few days to be put together! :)

Posted by: Fabricating and photoshopping!? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:38PM

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Anywho, video coming up soon! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:41PM

But if you say so!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: photo evidence? ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:43PM

Riiiiight but okay sure thing!!! Wrote:
> photo evidence? Wrote:
> -----
> > Everyone does know these images can easily be
> > fabricated in PhotoShop right? Post a YouTube
> link
> > with a smartphone camera video that actually
> walks
> > through navigating through this site, with
> actual
> > messages displayed on the computer screen.
> >
> > All these screen caps mean nothing,
> evidence-wise.
>
>
> Riiiight..like anyone has enough time to Photoshop
> or fabricate things that are posted all over this
> site. But just to make you happy and actually take
> your advice in case that argument is made - will
> do, give it a few days to be put together! :)

Believe me, I'm on your side. And I suspect the screen caps are genuine. But they alone wouldn't meet any legal standard. A video of the site being browsed through from an external camera would be far less likely to be tampered with.

Posted by: Okaaaay ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:43PM

That's a whole lot of fabrication and Photoshopping
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: FLkVn ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:47PM

photo evidence? Wrote:
> I'm on your side. And I suspect the
> screen caps are genuine. But they alone wouldn't
> meet any legal standard. A video of the site being
> browsed through from an external camera would be
> far less likely to be tampered with.

Nah I got you. It was enough to use in court to get a protective order but I understand and will be doing that! Thanks for the tip!

Posted by: Thanks for the tip! ()
Date: May 25, 2015 09:51PM

Gonna go work on that video now. Goodnight!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Serious brain damage with him... ()
Date: May 25, 2015 10:05PM

I think this is literally the funniest thing I've ever seen and is proof of why Eesh is a failure at life. This is why Eesh is NOT smart. He always gives a heads up to people about the illegal things he's planning, thinking it's going to scare them and it has ALWAYS backfired on him. Megan went and did exactly the same thing to him he said he was going to do to her and even has proof of how he is a liar and sets people up and tries to frame them. Just like when he wrote that he was going to go drive up to Sterling and stalk Mr. Misery. If you're planning on doing illegal things or going to set someone up you DON'T warn them beforehand so that they can take precautions and countermeasures. Everything he has posted has been used agaisnt him and it really leads me to believe he is brain damaged.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: A case of mental retardation.... ()
Date: May 25, 2015 10:06PM

I think this is literally the funniest thing I've ever seen and is proof of why Eesh is a failure at life. This is why Eesh is NOT smart. He always gives a heads up to people about the illegal things he's planning, thinking it's going to scare them and it has ALWAYS backfired on him. Megan went and did exactly the same thing to him he said he was going to do to her and even has proof of how he is a liar and sets people up and tries to frame them. Just like when he wrote that he was going to go drive up to Sterling and stalk Mr. Misery. If you're planning on doing illegal things or going to set someone up you DON'T warn them beforehand so that they can take precautions and countermeasures. Everything he has posted has been used agaisnt him and it really leads me to believe he is brain damaged.

Posted by: Serious case of delusion ()
Date: May 25, 2015 10:20PM

Oh and when someone is bringing a lawsuit against you they aren't going to then send you death threats, it's not logical but I guess he couldn't troll the courts. And when someone has been made a witness against you it's not wise to let them know that you're going to contact someone in a case they're involved with to try to get them in trouble because you know you're guilty and are trying to silence them . A smart man would have done that behind her back and made everyone think she was crazy when she started to scream Eesh was behind everything happening to her but he is an idiot and doesn't get it. Everyone can now see just how stupid he is and really? Saying lizzie lived with him? Jesus, what an insane liar...everything he does is retaliatory and very obvious but somehow he is so delusional that he thinks he has anyone fooled.

Posted by: Found this ()
Date: May 25, 2015 10:41PM

Repost
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Good lord ()
Date: May 25, 2015 10:55PM

file.php?40,file=178881,filename=eesh_rafile.php?40,file=186123,filename=eesh_-_

Posted by: Watch the video ()
Date: May 25, 2015 11:02PM

file.php?40,file=182471,filename=image.jfile.php?40,file=143694,filename=guns_of

Posted by: the moobs of eesh ()
Date: May 25, 2015 11:05PM

does he have no other clothes besides that black bra he's wearing in nearly every single pic?

Posted by: crossed the line ()
Date: May 26, 2015 03:56AM

why can't michael josef basl just TRY to be a decent human being ? he thinks he can do such horrible things to folks who have never done anything to him and then go and try to ruin their lives further when they stand up to him .. this guy acts like a toddler who never grew up ..

his parents failed him .. he never got enough attention so he acts out on here to get noticed .. he was picked on in school so comes on here to compensate for it by being a bully on here .. and now that people are taking action he doesn't know what to do .. he is out of control .. this is not the behavior a well rounded 35 year old displays .. he is miserable and hates his life and harasses everyone so that they can be as unhappy as he is ..

not too many ppl liked mr mis .. but no one here thought to drive by his house or mess with his cars or call his parents or swat them or send death threats to themselves and have him falsey arrested post his family's pics and impersonate and slander them with disgusting sexual posts about incest im glad they are suing him !

lizzie isn't everyone's cup of tea .. but most just didn't engage her or send her thousands of pms or go by her house or vandalize her cars or call her mom or impersonate her family and post their address and pictures and friends pictures and called police on her lying about crazy stuff and tried to have her arrested had her arrested and all because she's doing the right thing by standing up to him and im glad she has never backed down and even tried to befriend the maniac and did calm him down for a moment !

megan wasn't even a poster here .. and came to defend herself against the stuff that was already happening to her and eesh had to come and further make things worse for her and im glad she was able to get him arrested !

chuck didn't do anything to anyone .. and certainly didn't deserve the abuse and stalking from eesh nor did his daughter and he didn't deserve to be threatened with guns im glad he is still posting !

there are just too many ppl to name who have delt with this man and his unprovoked and unwanted harassment for over half a decade its a shame ..

seriously getting arrested and sued because you can't stop bothering strangers who posts on a website is truly pathetic .. he needs to have his head examined .. this is not normal this is not ok and no matter how much you dislike someone .. how annoying gross obnoxious fat ugly poor rich loser winner etc .. the obly person who has gotten what they deserved is eesh - sued and arrested !

Posted by: Please clarify ()
Date: May 26, 2015 04:02AM

For those of us who only occasionaly visit this forum, could you possibly put together some sort of a flow-chart, explaining the main players and their roles?

Also, I gather Papa John's Pizza figures onto the equation somehow? How?

Posted by: Physical stalk by Michael Basl ()
Date: May 26, 2015 04:03AM

Caan
ding an sich
Mr. Misery
betterthanyoubitch
themuse
inkahootz
TheMeeper
lizzie
FriskyDingo
Meade Skelton
Chuck
Gretchen Skelton
Conie
Megan T.
Josh P.
Gretchen S.

All posters who eesh physically stalked.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.