HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
how many chances does an habitual offender deserve before they have their license revoked?
Posted by: three strikes you're out? ()
Date: May 21, 2015 02:40PM

I mean permanent revocation not a year or a couple of months. I hear about assholes getting 2 & 3 DUI's then even more driving on suspended license charges.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how many chances does an habitual offender deserve before they have their license revoked?
Posted by: Suck my dick, I'm a shark! ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:00PM

Well, if you're David Wallmark (errr, make that "smallmark") the answer is unlimited. 3 DUI's (none in Fx county fortunately), even killed guy who ran in front of his car (SOMEHOW, the deceased was at fault), somehow still has a license.

I guess Va see's it like "this guy is a giant alcoholic? SWEET! We'll keep letting him drive, so we can get $5000 fines from him every two years"

Re: how many chances does an habitual offender deserve before they have their license revoked?
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:12PM

If the threat of escalating fines and jail terms for DUI hasn't caused the person to stop drinking and driving, why do you think revoking their license would have any more deterent effect? If the problem is lax state enforcement of its drunk driving laws, why do you think they would be more vigilent when it came to driving without a license?

At least if the person has a license there is a chance they will also have some insurance.

Posted by: Broken Record ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:42PM

Unfortunately suspending someone's license for a year, 10 years, or forever even doesnt stop them from getting behind the wheel. And 9 times out of 10, retards with a revoked permit dont have insurance or a pot to pee in, so basically they are free to do whatever they want without consequences.

After 3 DUI's you should get many years in jail. Many.

Posted by: hevnd ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:27AM

if you've caused no damage or injury - no limit as long as you keep paying the fines

that's how they did it in the 80's

Posted by: JeVNC ()
Date: May 22, 2015 11:29AM

OH dui?

i drove dui all of 1x when i was young - no one was around

it only took 1/2 home to realize how dangerous it was even though i was pretty good at it

never did it again

-------------------------
stop bullshitting us

you know your going to kill someone

we know you don't care

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.