HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SYC Ankle biter Team
Posted by: FOOTBALL SYC ()
Date: May 20, 2015 08:11PM

Anyone out there remember the SYC Ankle biter coach who quit on the kids cuz they lost a few games? What a disgrace, He thought he was better then everyone else and his Glory Days was winning a championship once. Guy was a bitter MF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SYC Ankle biter Team
Posted by: KID ON TEAM ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:27PM

Yes, it was sad He is a very bitter person. His wife is very sweet though. Can't imagine being his spouse. Heard issues arose with a young soccer coach also. I think it made him feel like he was something again, like he thought he was in his youth. S A D

Posted by: AB Coaching ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:32PM

I have coached AB for seven years. Not easy. Getting worse with parents these days. But, you have to put it in perspective. They are seven and eight for the most part. (A dew very small nines.) And, most times, it's about the talent. You need 3-4 skill players eight years old. Hopefully returning players.

Posted by: YouthFootballCoach ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:39PM

It is an awful example for kids to see their leader give up on them, esp. kids of that age. If anyone needs support and encouragement it is those players at the Ankle Biter teams.
That is just sad.

Posted by: DAD ()
Date: May 21, 2015 07:54PM

I have seen some pretty sad stuff thru out the years of coaching. It is sad to see how coaches and parents think about themselves and no one else. At that age, its all about learning and seeing if your KID develops and interest in the sport. Will the parents ever learn?

Posted by: SAdforhim ()
Date: May 21, 2015 08:02PM

Know EXACTLY who that was. I feel bad for him because he obviously has no idea about coaching and what its really about. Sad that was all he thought he had in life when he had a family that should have been his focus. If memory serves me right, he had a great son that he kind of bullied about weight to get him on smaller sized teams.

Posted by: who who who ()
Date: May 22, 2015 12:10AM

WHO WAS IT? TELL>

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.