HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
6 years , $1700+ and 2 exams later : DMV Fairfax still revokes driving privelages
Posted by: General So ()
Date: May 20, 2015 07:12PM

6 years of trying to co-ordinate with county , $1700+ and 2 passed exam later

DMV+Fairfax still revoking driving privelages (ie, work, live)

the whole thing started due to their "computer errors" (there were to) which i testify were not an error at all: they have a clear history of creating these "logic glitches" and attempting to profit from them

it's a saga they promised me couldn't happen , and sassed at me for saying a plain license renewal was around $1000

-----------------
NOW LOOK

democrats : total thiefs , total liars

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 6 years , $1700+ and 2 exams later : DMV Fairfax still revokes driving privelages
Posted by: jEbw9 ()
Date: May 20, 2015 07:13PM

due to other life conditions they knew of it also cause allot of trauma and suffering

PLUS - they did it while they were being sued after harassing me with a lengthy lawsuit and intently getting me fired

Re: 6 years , $1700+ and 2 exams later : DMV Fairfax still revokes driving privelages
Date: May 20, 2015 07:18PM

Don't forget 7 trips recently to DMV - which they concocted an promised wouldn't be necessary.

But there were many more trips than that earlier. Also refusals by them to refund fees they took but later revoked (also a stale insurance period paid and wasted).

I suppose they want property tax for a vehicle they were at fault for my not driving - threatening me not to drive. Suck my dick on that: it does not qualify as property if it's prohibited incorrectly and depreciating.

also: they overbilled the tax 3x - illegally seizing the money out of a real bank account without a trial - and skipped court when i complained of mailing fraud and tax fraud purpetrated by DMV and FX CO

Posted by: einstein ()
Date: May 20, 2015 07:19PM

i'm surprised you have time for their bullshit (let alone money). don't you have your own matters to attend to?

Posted by: wccGb ()
Date: May 20, 2015 07:20PM

duh einsteine i KNOW i know

Posted by: VXPYd ()
Date: May 20, 2015 07:21PM

^^ you weren't insured. they don't register you if your not

Date: May 20, 2015 07:21PM

WRONG. was and am.

Date: May 20, 2015 07:47PM

A perfect driving record

(except an accident as a minor that are easily argued within the "wasnt all my fault" "would have required more experience likely" area and also were covered and not too serious)

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: May 20, 2015 08:07PM

VXPYd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^ you weren't insured. they don't register you
> if your not

Virginia is not a mandatory insurance state you moron.

Date: May 21, 2015 01:41PM

i am not mandatory to be your bitch nor Virginia's democrats bitch - moron

Date: May 21, 2015 01:42PM

their charter to be my master is limited by law and applied only when they are working within the constraints of law

when they step outside their charter: they are not shit

Posted by: DcehH ()
Date: May 21, 2015 01:44PM

lemme see state of MD constitution. yep says right in there.

attack whitey, import mexicans without reguard for denizens employment

and use tax money to start a government run auto insurance company

wow had i not read the MD constitution i wouldn't have seen it !

thank you for enlightening me

Date: May 21, 2015 02:01PM

Virginia is a Commonwealth law state with a Constitution expressing equality of law among citizens and striking down ANY KIND of government oppression of individuals, or "picking winners" as democrats call it.

The State of Virginia ABSOLUTELY MUST issue licenses to all Virginia residents equally under the eye of the law, and apply the law equally.

They gave themselves and their mexican slaves licenses - also allot of DC residents - some of who have DUIs.

Face the fact they are well outside of the law and using expressions like "driving is a privelage" to steal from (republilcans , whites , anyone who's been in the country 1/2 their life) ?

the expression "driving is a privelage" was used in the 1980's as the reason DMV could remove driving privelages from chronic drunks , people with accidents , and etc

the expression "driving is a privelage" was never used legally AGAINST a person with a great driving record who'd been falsely prosecuted in court.

my ass.

line and verse

Posted by: bMvNY ()
Date: May 21, 2015 02:03PM

Virginia Reports, Ranges 228-229 (Virginia Materials). Reports of cases decided in the Supreme Court of Virginia, Virginia's highest court. Supreme Court decisions are also available from 1730 to present on Lexis (Law School and on-site users only), from 1790 to present on Westlaw (Law School and on-site users only), and from 1995 to present on Supreme Court of Virginia Opinions.

^^ i think General So means say which Reporter and page number of any case it was ever said by a judge that driving can be prohibited by government to a denizen with a great driving record "because it is a privelage" or "because they don't have to"

show me and i'll go find that judge and put a sock in his mouth

Date: May 23, 2015 02:46PM

it's a saga they promised me couldn't happen , and sassed at me for saying a plain license renewal was going to cost me around $1000

they said it was around $500 to $600 and i was wrong

Date: May 23, 2015 02:49PM

$2100 so far and still counting

also they sent a learners permit in mail - the wrong card - which no doubt they are happy to do everything 2x since they are paid per occurance and per diam

i'm a 46 proffessional if you tell me "i'm learning from you" and or "i need to learn a while" i am just going to kick your ass from here on out

Posted by: 43bcV ()
Date: May 23, 2015 02:51PM

the card also has at least one major error: drivers class

they should have sent two cards (requested) or at least the added drivers class to the card which i earned and paid for already

Posted by: PnwUE ()
Date: May 23, 2015 02:55PM

their website is broken still, and again, says it doesn't know my vehicle titles - although i hold the titles in my hand and enter them

it says bluntly in red the numbers are "not in the system" (DMV website)

one vehicle needs plates - but it wont allow purchase it says "the vehicle does not already have plates". another total bullshit story - they deleted it so that they can re-demand the fees for it. plate was stolen and aslo: written on the title and has not changed.

Date: May 23, 2015 02:56PM

$2100 so far and still counting

---------------------
remember to take your shoes off in the house of the Court - the asians and mexicans demand it and think it's respectful

Posted by: X9YDM ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:01PM

again: i have 0 accidents 0 pts on license

i renewed ontime but they prevented renewal and refused payment (a while back)

Fx co va used the courts fraudulentl to extend and tamper with legal filings.

They are claiming i owe $2100 purely for problems they themselves causes and owe money for. And besides that: fx co va owe me a shitload of money and has not paid a dime, yet.

They claimed i (once) owed a fee for a non-driving related offense there was no hearing on - and USED THAT to suspend my license under new rules recently injected into the blood of law by democrats.

$2,1000 to renew a license

1) never a court day proving i did a thing other than what i should do

2) fx co va dodged court on charges of court tampering and more

$2,1000 to renew a license

Date: May 23, 2015 03:02PM

pro-rating the fees they WILL charge (not yet added)

$2,500

Posted by: KeJby ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:05PM

also - DMV used to take part of a day, maybe two trips

this is many forms, 7 trips so far, and more delays to come to force me to wait yet more days (some i already know of)

--------------------------
it shouldn't take a fucking month , $2500 , and a shitload of forms to renew a license. they said it wouldn't. they LIED.

Posted by: MvMMk ()
Date: May 23, 2015 03:06PM

being in this town for a while: i knew that's exactly what they planned to do - they didn't fool me for a second

Posted by: stabitha weighs in ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:24PM

Stabitha is OP. Same retarded trolling, couldn't help but respond as his faggot name. Burn in hell you piece of bile runoff, no one in real life likes you and no one likes you here. I hope you and your soon to be TLC show starring wife nothing but misery and tragedy.

Posted by: uybwk ()
Date: May 23, 2015 07:46PM

stabitha weighs in Wrote:
> Stabitha is OP. Same retarded trolling, couldn't
> help but respond as his faggot name. Burn in hell
> you piece of bile runoff, no one in real life
> likes you and no one likes you here. I hope you
> and your soon to be TLC show starring wife nothing
> but misery and tragedy.

Is this something eesh would say?

Posted by: I.B.trollin.U.B.hatin ()
Date: May 23, 2015 09:21PM

General So Wrote:
> i'm a 46 proffessional if you tell me "i'm
> learning from you" and or "i need to learn a
> while" i am just going to kick your ass from here
> on out

You ain't iz no profeshunal LOLZ.

You're just a troll. Nobody this stupid and ignorant has the presence of mind to call themselves professional, then threaten violence. If I'm wrong and you're somehow legitimate... MIND BLOWN.

This is one of the better trolls at this "blog" that's known for constant trolling.

Date: May 25, 2015 08:04PM

be nice if i could drive to a party today

cant - risk of impoundment

Posted by: eKmkD ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:04PM

^^ if your lucky. auto theft by judge and auction by police is more likely

Posted by: Othermen ()
Date: May 25, 2015 08:07PM

eKmkD Wrote:
> ^^ if your lucky. auto theft by judge and auction
> by police is more likely

Still haven't figured out the your/you're puzzle? It's okay, my 6 year old cousin has the same problem. You'll get it one day.

Posted by: tY6Xe ()
Date: May 03, 2016 11:19AM

stabitha weighs in Wrote:
> Stabitha is OP. Same retarded trolling, couldn't
> help but respond as his faggot name. Burn in hell
> you piece of bile runoff, no one in real life
> likes you and no one likes you here. I hope you
> and your soon to be TLC show starring wife nothing
> but misery and tragedy.

i see. you dont like me but you want $2300 i dont legally owe.

why would i pay your ass $2300 i dont owe instead of suing?

threats to pay what i dont owe and insults?

money is not something you bullshit your way out of. the $2300 wasnt forgotten and will come to term, fairfax county gov workers.

Date: May 03, 2016 11:27AM

you can bullshit your friends and maybe employees out of money i'm sure your used to doing that

you can bullshit unaware citizens out of some money they assume "everyone is paying is all the same" - when infact many are not paying

you CANNOT bullshit someone you waged a war on - when MONEY is concerned

(prosecuted falsely several times, skipped court on counter-charges, overbilled, illegal seizure from bank accounts, mail fraud, anonymous threats and harassment, multiple illegal imprisonment without ANY trial, forced injections they called "necessary" - upon which deathly symptoms followed for years at least)

and after that i'm going to pay $2500 to renew a license that was simply expired?

liberals: "just die and give us your stuff, we dont need any laws: or we'll try to kill you"

Date: May 03, 2016 11:39AM

and entering my workplaces (to get me fired and replaced by an illegal) - using officers - multiple times despite the charges being false and having no proof

there's also a matter of, for years, telling me "there's no work" while they were hiring green cards and foreigners and family and friends ... nepatism is illegal

to such an extent there are many areas in fx co filled with liberals foreigners ex DC city people - many who are living in luxury - all who are living way beyond means in 1990 gov pay terms

(then not much mentioned above: allot of body internal injury suffered - by forced medication but also by stress: stress kills - quite literally. having a corrupt gov target you - refuse to say they are not waging a war when asked - using weapons to get what they want - added with huge abuse they are also ignored at the home including intentional starvation sleep deprivation and more)

WHILE TELLING ME "THERE IS NO WORK"

that quickly adds to $2,000,000 pay on the average (their new average)

(then not much mentioned above: allot of body internal injury suffered - by forced medication but also by stress: stress kills - quite literally. having a corrupt gov target you - refuse to say they are not waging a war when asked - using weapons to get what they want - added with huge abuse they are also ignored at the home including intentional starvation sleep deprivation and more)

WHILE TELLING ME "THERE IS NO WORK". county full of foreigners with new homes cars children all about the age of obama.gov

"there's no work but we can sure enter your workplace and insure your fired"

Date: May 03, 2016 11:40AM

and they did most of that knowing (or should have known didnt check) that i was legitimately already disabled

Date: May 03, 2016 09:19PM

and they did most of that knowing (or should have known didnt check) that i was legitimately already mentally disabled

Posted by: GwkV7 ()
Date: May 05, 2016 04:33PM

GwkV7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.