HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
speeding ticket issue =(
Posted by: lburna8484 ()
Date: July 19, 2006 09:46AM

hey how you guys doing? i've been browsing around this forum for quite awhile now since i live in the area, but haven't really posted. xp

lately, iv'e been coming home real late at night and my parents gave me a curfew, at 10! =( so today im at the gym and while i'm heading home i realize it's EXACTLY 10 so i start speeding on i-66 since my parents are strict as anything. 5 mins later i see blue lights in the rear view mirror. O_O at this point, i'm thinking i'm screwed because my insurance is going to go up and i'm not even going to be able to drive anymore. i wasn't familiar with the whole process since this is my first time getting pulled over so i was kind of nervous. so after we're done talking he gives me a ticket for "reckless driving" (going 90 on i-66)

btw i'm 17 and i have no tickets, basically a clean record.

i was just wondering what the consequences were once i go to "juvenile and domestic relations court" and is it even worth getting a lawyer?

i'm going to regret this for a long long time (shakes my head at myself) =(((

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: speeding ticket issue =(
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: July 19, 2006 10:14AM

so what is the question?
LOL

Posted by: brianl703 ()
Date: July 19, 2006 10:32AM

Yea, you'll get busted for going 90MPH on I66.

Should've kept it under 70MPH.

Date: July 19, 2006 10:48AM

"i was just wondering what the consequences were once i go to "juvenile and domestic relations court" and is it even worth getting a lawyer?"

that was the question LOL

i'm still kind of scared that i might get my license suspended and that i won't be able to drive to and from work. a lot of the money i made is probably going to go into the court fees/tickets. =(

i was thinking if i postpone it/push the court date back it would mess up the officer's schedule and he might not show up. hopefully getting a freebie? =) but what are the chances? =(

Date: July 19, 2006 11:01AM

A lawyer is gonna cost you more money.
You can submit a court date request, but I would not count on the freebie.

Date: July 19, 2006 11:02AM

Very unlikely. Each cop gets a day of the month when he's in court. If you reschedule, you'll just get the next day that the cop has assigned as his day in court.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 19, 2006 11:04AM

Free confidential consultation, give it a shot:

http://www.kscarboroughlaw.com/DriversLicense.shtml

Date: July 19, 2006 11:08AM

Drama, drama.
The parents are gonna cover the cost anyways.

Date: July 19, 2006 11:11AM

if they do find me guilty what do you think their going to do? suspend my license and court fees/ticket? and also will my insurance go up to the point where i won't be able to drive anymore?

i guess i'm screwed either way and i won't be able to get behind a wheel till i'm like 25, when my insurance rate has dropped over that period of time. lol

thanks for the replies anyways! hope to hear from you guys again!

i officially hate all cops now! grr!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2006 11:13AM by lburna8484.

Date: July 19, 2006 11:14AM

You will get jail time. Get ready for it. Bring lubricant.

Date: July 19, 2006 11:23AM

You are 17.
You think you wont get more tickets until you are 25? :-)

Posted by: Pack Your Bags ()
Date: July 19, 2006 12:35PM

More than likely you'll be sent to prison for 30 days, with 15 suspended. I recommend increasing the flexibility of your anal sphincter by inserting increasingly larger pieces of fruit with decreasing amounts of lubricant to prepare yourself for your stay. It will be no fun, but just keep in mind that you'll only be there a couple of weeks (or so). And while you are being violated in prison, just think--"I would have been better obeying the speed limits and being grounded by my parents than being treated in this way."

Posted by: Cm ()
Date: July 19, 2006 01:07PM

You are a dumbass and deserve the ticket. This is the 21st century. I'm sure you have a cell phone?

I don't know your home life, but this could have happened when you called at 10pm:

Parent: Hello?
You: Hi, ? I just realized it's 10pm and I'm late getting home. I know I've missed my curfew, and I'm really sorry. I've already left the gym, but I'll be a few minutes late.
Parent: Ok, we'll talk when you get home.

Facing the anger of a parent sucks, especially when you're a teen. Losing your license sucks more. I hope you've learned a valuable lesson in all this.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 19, 2006 04:03PM

lburna8484,
dont let the anonymous cowards on this board scare you because that is what they are doing, scare tactics. you are not going to jail. they are simply angry because they know they cannot do anything to you and you will get a slap on the wrist. you should get a lawyer because it's wreckless driving which i know a lawyer can get knocked down to regular speeding under the circumstances (you trying to meet curfew and all) and that it's a first offence. your parents may be pissed, sucks yes, and if they pull some bullshit, hang out at a friend's place all the time. be sure your parents understand that you got the ticket because you didnt realize how late it was and you wanted to get home fast, they will be more sympathetic. the first offense will get you landed in one of those drivers classes, i HIGHLY recommend you take the nine (yes, nine) hour sesson that are held on saturdays rather than dragging it out a month and a half of three hour sessions. ive done both, it's much better as a single chunk. for future reference, use cruise control, it's helped me a lot.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2006 05:55PM by Gravis.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 19, 2006 04:06PM

lburna8484 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if they do find me guilty what do you think their
> going to do? suspend my license and court
> fees/ticket? and also will my insurance go up to
> the point where i won't be able to drive anymore?

Free confidential consultation, give it a shot:

[www.kscarboroughlaw.com]

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: July 19, 2006 04:19PM

You poor thing. You sound so sweet. I wish my son was as conscientious as you. I don't know what will happen to you in court, but here is what I suggest. Go to the arrest list that is on here. Look to see what other 17 year old kids have been ticketed for speeding. Then go to the court info section and look up their names to see what ahppened to them. They won't put you in jail. Ignore those mean posters who have tried to scare you. My friend's daughter got caught speeding three times on Burke Center Parkway and all she got was fines. But that was enough to convince her to drive the speed limit.
Another thing that may convince you. Go down lee Capel Road and look at the big cross. Nearly a year ago, four teens were speeding and crashed into a tree. The driver died. It was very sad. I knew all the kids who were in that car. You do not want to be another statistic and have a cross by the side of the road with your name on it. Good luck.

Hugs, Trickie

Date: July 19, 2006 04:24PM

Nothing works better than a $150/month insurance rate :)

Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: July 19, 2006 04:53PM

...when I was 17, I lost my license in court from a ticket (I think it was my 2nd ticket - but only significant one at the time).

We (my Mother & I) were foolish to think the court would be "easy" on a minor and the end result, was loosof license for 1 year, period.

No jail threats or excessive fines - just total loss of freedoms mos17 year-olds cherrish.

My advice, based upon lessons learned - GET A LAWYER and let them plea your charge down or get it dismissed (somehow).

As understand it, Juvie court has gotten tougher since my day.

Date: July 19, 2006 05:27PM

I think its worth trying the faulty speedometr trick.
Paper proof of repair - is all you need.

All you have to do is find a auto shop that will "work with you", in this area - it should be no problem finding one.

It will cost you a whole lot less than a lawyer, trust me

;-)

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 19, 2006 07:00PM

good god you people are all over the place

I got nailed 94/65 in PW county on 66 headed eastbound. Literally no traffic and the clearest day I've seen, ever. However, the LAW says that 90 MPH will not get you jail time... the jail time starts at 91. I got a lawyer and he got me zero jail time, but I had to eat the charge and take a 60 day restricted license. And now I have that misdemeanor on my record for the rest of time, but I could give a fuck about that part.

GET THE LAWYER. The judge assured me in court I would have gone to jail for ten days if the prosecutor had not made the deal with my lawyer. I do not believe they will send a kid to jail over this, but I feel safe in saying they will do every other rude thing they can... community service, long license suspension, possibly even probation. Probation sucks no matter what level of it you are involved with.

You will be convicted of a misdemeanor. Just be glad all this happened at 17. The record will be sealed and nobody will even know it ever happened when it goes off your driving record in seven years (11 for some purposes).

Posted by: Rockford ()
Date: July 19, 2006 07:06PM

lburna8484 Wrote:
>
> i officially hate all cops now! grr!

This is an interesting comment. I certainly hope it was in jest. To hate all police officers because you were driving 90 MPH and got a ticket is ridiculous. The trooper/officer was simply doing was he or she was supposed to be doing. Were you?

I have a fair understanding of the inner-workings of the juvenile court system so I will speculate as to what is probably going to happen.

---You WILL NOT go to jail. You are a juvenile and, as such, the juvenile system believes in education and not necessarily punishment. Some may argue that a stint in juvenile detention may be an educational experience for you but the chances of this happening are null. I have seen a 16 girl on a learners permit doing 120 MPH on I-66 avoid jail appearing pro se (without representation by counsel).

---You WILL be losing your license for a period of time, with or without counsel. There is usually no prosecutor involved in juvenile traffic cases so there are virtually no "wheeling and dealing" plea bargains that are so evident in adult traffic court. It's highly unlikely that the arresting officer will agree to a plea bargain.

---You MOST LIKELY will be sent to a court-ordered driver improvement program.

---You WILL have fines and court costs to pay.

---You WILL be receiving a harsh lecture from the judge. Bear in mind that they hear cases all day long and most have children of their own. On that note, I would strongly advise against the "speedometer was out of calibration" defense. The judge will absolutely see through that BS, especially at 90 MPH. You may even receive a harsher penalty for this lie. Just be honest and tell the judge it was a stupid mistake. You may get bonus points for honesty. There isn't much honesty involved on the part of defendant's and defense counsel in court and some judges find the truth a refreshing change of pace.

You may wish to speak with an attorney but it may just end up being a waste of your parents money. The decision is up to your parents.

So there you have it, just be honest with yourself, your parents and the judge and you may earn more respect all the way around.

P.S. I strongly agree with the poster who stated you should have just called your parents and indicated you were going to be late. I'm quite certain that your parents would rather receive a phone call like this than one from the police asking them to come to the hospital to identify your body.

Date: July 19, 2006 07:11PM

the guy above has great points, anything he said I would agree with. Kudos on making it clear.

Like many others I tend to define things regarding court on an adult level, but I did have to go to juvenile court once and I agree that the focus is on making sure the lesson is learned and that you are forced to think about things through various means.

I will say I think I was right about the community service part though. A number of juveniles I am aquainted with have recently (last three years or so) had this added to sentences imposed on them for traffic offenses of a serious nature.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: July 19, 2006 10:08PM

Rockford says it best. As for the speedometer trick, don't even think about or any other "tricks" your friends may think up. The Judge hears thousands of cases and she/he knows who is genuine and who is lying their ass off.

90 is a tough one, I am assuming if you got a ticket for 90 the cop probably knocked it down from a higher speed. If your on the parents insurance you might as well tell them now. It's going to show up, bite the bullet, they may have some great ideas. You might be surprised what parents will do to help their kids out.

1) Talk to a lawyer, can't hurt.
2) Tell the Judge it was stupid and you now realize the implications.

Date: July 19, 2006 10:18PM

What mitigates this case is the time of day. My ticket was issued when my speed was technically at it's least dangerous possible point, ie no traffic, bright sunny afternoon, 65 MPH zone of a country section of interstate.

This kid was in FFX, which means he was in a 55 zone, going 35 over minimum, and it was dark so visibility was not good. If the judge thinks about these things or the cop makes a point to mention it, I think life could get tough. But still not jail or anything, just whatever stiffness they can give you short of that.

Date: July 19, 2006 10:22PM

As far as I'm aware, and I've checked several times, the law states that anything exceeding 80MPH generally or 20MPH over (except in a 35MPH zone where it must be 30MPH over--don't ask me why there's an exception for 35MPH zones) is considered reckless driving, a Class 1 misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in jail and/or a $2500 fine.

From that, it would appear that the punishment is totally up to the judge.

In rural Botetourt County (somewhere off of I81), the judge was giving jail time to anyone who got a reckless driving charge, even if they were only going 81MPH in a 65MPH!

Posted by: That happened to me ()
Date: July 20, 2006 11:38AM

I was cited for reckless driving a few years ago in Prince William County (don't worry about the different jursdiction in my advice -- it's all Virginia Code).

Here's what you should do:

Reckless is not a pre-payable offense, so you'll have to go to court. Don't get a lawyer - you're definitely entitled to one, but it would really be like throwing your money away.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is show up, admit what you did and apologize. If you have no priors and explain to the judge that it was an honest moment of idiocy, he should be lenient. In fact, you may want to ask the judge if the charge could be reduced to "Improper Driving" (that's what I did) based on the circumstances. I would honestly be surprised if he didn't.

Police cannot write summons for Improper Driving. That charge can only be reached if it is knocked down from Reckless Driving.

I was basically told by the judge (when I did it) to not do it again, and I had to attend a driver improvement class. The class was about one day long (I believe) and was all classroom lecture and participation. Completion of the course meant that I wouldn't receive any points on my license, and everything would pretty much be right again in the world.

But regardless of what happens, the three best things you do would be:

1) Dress nicely in court. Maybe not a suit, but don't show up wearing what you do to school.

2) Always address the judge as "Your honor", or "Sir" ("Ma'am" in the case of a woman judge).

3) BE HONEST. You can plead your case, but don't ever accuse the cop of lying, because any judge will take the word of a cop over the accused 99.9% of the time in a he-said-she-said incident.

If you feel the cop is exaggerating or bending the truth a bit, the best lead in you can do is to say "Your honor, I agree with the statements Mr. [Cop's last name] has made, but I feel as though my perception of the event is somewhat different." Only do something like that on speculative matters, and not on facts. It may not bode well to disagree with the cop, but if you feel he's being dishonest, stand up for yourself so long as you can prove it, or it's a statement about something the cop would have no way of possibly knowing to be factual. In any event, the last words you ever want to say in court (regarding the cop) are "He's lying!" because that shit belongs on Judge Judy.

Let us know how it goes, and good luck.

Posted by: LM ()
Date: July 20, 2006 11:43AM

brianl703 Wrote:
> As far as I'm aware, and I've checked several
> times, the law states that anything exceeding
> 80MPH generally or 20MPH over (except in a 35MPH
> zone where it must be 30MPH over--don't ask me why
> there's an exception for 35MPH zones) is
> considered reckless driving, a Class 1 misdemeanor
> punishable by up to 1 year in jail and/or a $2500
> fine.
>
> From that, it would appear that the punishment is
> totally up to the judge.
>
> In rural Botetourt County (somewhere off of I81),
> the judge was giving jail time to anyone who got a
> reckless driving charge, even if they were only
> going 81MPH in a 65MPH!

Effective July 1st, 2006, "Reckless Driving" is defined as "Exceeding the posted speed limit by more than 20 miles per hour, or any speed in excess of 80 miles per hour". That, at least, is only with regard to the speed limit. Doing things like spinning donuts in a parking lot can be a reckless charge.

Another little known fact about reckless driving -- If a police officer feels that the speed you are driving (even if it is at or below the posted speed limit) is unsafe given road and/or weather conditions (for example, doing 50MPH in a 55MPH zone on an ice covered roadway) you can be cited with reckless driving. Cops usually don't worry too much about this, but if you fly past them in bad conditions but still under the speed limit, and they have to come rescue you from a ditch further up the road, expect a reckless driving citation for the time they had to spend cleaning up after your idiocy.

Just thought I'd share that little tid-bit.

Date: July 20, 2006 02:29PM

You can also get a reckless driving ticket for failure to use your turn signals.

§ 46.2-860. Failing to give proper signals.

A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who fails to give adequate and timely signals of intention to turn, partly turn, slow down, or stop, as required by Article 6 (§ 46.2-848 et seq.) of this chapter.

Date: July 20, 2006 02:30PM

I think just about every soccer mom around here is guilty of this one:

§ 46.2-863. Failure to yield right-of-way.

A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who fails to bring his vehicle to a stop immediately before entering a highway from a side road when there is traffic approaching on such highway within 500 feet of such point of entrance, unless (i) a "Yield Right-of-Way" sign is posted or (ii) where such sign is posted, fails, upon entering such highway, to yield the right-of-way to the driver of a vehicle approaching on such highway from either direction.

Date: July 20, 2006 02:35PM

§ 46.2-868.1. Aggressive driving; penalties.

A. A person is guilty of aggressive driving if (i) the person violates one or more of the following: § 46.2-802 (Drive on right side of highways), § 46.2-804 (Failure to observe lanes marked for traffic), § 46.2-816 (Following too closely), § 46.2-821 (Vehicles before entering certain highways shall stop or yield right-of-way), § 46.2-833.1 (Evasion of traffic control devices), § 46.2-838 (Passing when overtaking a vehicle), § 46.2-841 (When overtaking vehicle may pass on right), § 46.2-842 (Driver to give way to overtaking vehicle), § 46.2-842.1 (Driver to give way to certain overtaking vehicles on divided highway), § 46.2-843 (Limitations on overtaking and passing), any provision of Article 8 (§ 46.2-870 et seq.) of Chapter 8 of Title 46.2 (Speed), or § 46.2-888 (Stopping on highways); and (ii) that person is a hazard to another person or commits an offense in clause (i) with the intent to harass, intimidate, injure or obstruct another person.

B. Aggressive driving shall be punished as a Class 2 misdemeanor. However, aggressive driving with the intent to injure another person shall be punished as a Class 1 misdemeanor. In addition to the penalties described in this subsection, the court may require successful completion of an aggressive driving program.

Violation of this law is aggressive driving, according to the above.

§ 46.2-842.1. Drivers to give way to certain overtaking vehicles on divided highways.

It shall be unlawful to fail to give way to overtaking traffic when driving a motor vehicle to the left and abreast of another motor vehicle on a divided highway. On audible or light signal, the driver of the overtaken vehicle shall move to the right to allow the overtaking vehicle to pass as soon as the overtaken vehicle can safely do so. A violation of this section shall not be construed as negligence per se in any civil action.

(1989, c. 708, § 46.1-211.1.)

Posted by: LM ()
Date: July 20, 2006 03:02PM

brianl703 Wrote:
> You can also get a reckless driving ticket for
> failure to use your turn signals.
>
> § 46.2-860. Failing to give proper signals.
>
> A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who
> fails to give adequate and timely signals of
> intention to turn, partly turn, slow down, or
> stop, as required by Article 6 (§ 46.2-848 et
> seq.) of this chapter.

I think *everyone* in Virginia is a habitual offender in that area...

Date: July 20, 2006 03:10PM

Speeding is easiest to proff, so thats why they give that ticket the most.

That and HOV and DUI

Date: July 20, 2006 04:28PM

The radar guns can even be set to beep when a speeder is detected, so it's not like the officer really even has to be watching traffic.

Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: July 20, 2006 04:46PM

ffxn8v Wrote:
> ...when I was 17, I lost my license in court from
> a ticket (I think it was my 2nd ticket - but only
> significant one at the time).
>
> We (my Mother & I) were foolish to think the court
> would be "easy" on a minor and the end result, was
> loosof license for 1 year, period.
>
> No jail threats or excessive fines - just total
> loss of freedoms mos17 year-olds cherrish.
>
> My advice, based upon lessons learned - GET A
> LAWYER and let them plea your charge down or get
> it dismissed (somehow).
>
> As understand it, Juvie court has gotten tougher
> since my day.

Just wanted to remind the original poster about my "reality" - NOT opinion here ;-)

Do what you want - my regrets were VERY costly!

Get a LAWYER -

Date: July 20, 2006 05:49PM

I second that. Just because jail time is extremely unlikely, does not negate the fact that it is a possible outcome.

You should always have representation for any matter that involves taking away your freedom or property. My opinion.

Date: July 21, 2006 03:13AM

i couldn't sleep because thinking about court, fines, points, driving school and everything else pretty much made me feel like crap. =(

since my court date is on the 26th i'll have some time to talk to a couple lawyers so see what they think. i actually gave the lawyer, Karen Scarborough, pgens recommended me a call and she said this was more serious than i thought because they won't go easy on me just because i'm a minor and that me and my parents should come in some time. =( thanks pgen for recommending me her and thanks to the rest of you who replied as well.

i think i'm going to go have a appointment with her to see what she has to say about it and if i think i need her i guess i'll have to hire her. so basically on court date, i'm just going to admit what i did and just apologize saying i that i won't do it again. hopefully, all goes through well and the judge knocks it down to a regular speeding ticket. =)

meanwhile, my parents suggested that i take the driver improvement class before hand and actually show it to the judge to show that it really was a idiodic/stupid mistake. would that be a good idea to just get it out the way?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2006 03:41AM by lburna8484.

Posted by: Meow ()
Date: July 21, 2006 06:35AM

Nah, don't bother with Driver Improvement. I wouldn't want to show the judge any weakness or fear and showing up to court being proactive by taking that before would make you look like a pus.

And, that lawyer only told you it was so serious to scare you and get your money. Don't worry about hiring one. You were only going 90 mph anyway. Judges expect that at least once in every teenage male driver's history.

You've got a few days left before court so just let all your cares go. Party every night (as long as you're home before 10!), sleep all day, and enjoy yourself. You're only young once. It's just a minor criminal offense. One day soon, you'll look back on this and laugh.

Date: July 21, 2006 08:07AM

hehehe

lawyers are gonna take this guy to the cleaners.

funnnnn

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 21, 2006 08:46AM

lburna8484 Wrote:
> meanwhile, my parents suggested that i take the
> driver improvement class before hand and actually
> show it to the judge to show that it really was a
> idiodic/stupid mistake. would that be a good idea
> to just get it out the way?

NO! you are going to have to take this class anyway AFTER the judge rules on your case and no, going before will NOT count.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 21, 2006 10:00AM

I would still talk with the Lawyer. She has resources that you don't and knows court proceedures. Is it going to cost some money. Yup, but you will be happy in the end.

Date: July 21, 2006 10:04AM

Oh yeah, and you can sleep well. I think I speak for every male on this board in saying "We have all driven a car 90MPH+ at least once in our life."

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: July 21, 2006 10:18AM

But most of us haven't been caught.

Posted by: Speed Racer ()
Date: July 21, 2006 10:38AM

LOL

Date: July 21, 2006 06:45PM

I would take the class before hand, for the points. Having a +5 record to show to the judge in court will be helpful.

JUST DON'T MENTION YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE CLASS (he may already know but why chance it?)! Let the +5 speak for itself.

He may then order you to take the class (again), this time punitively.

But really who the fuck knows. Good luck at JDC.

Posted by: trust me take it ()
Date: July 21, 2006 06:59PM

Gravis Wrote:
> lburna8484 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > meanwhile, my parents suggested that i take the
> > driver improvement class before hand and
> actually
> > show it to the judge to show that it really was
> a
> > idiodic/stupid mistake. would that be a good
> idea
> > to just get it out the way?
>
> NO! you are going to have to take this class
> anyway AFTER the judge rules on your case and no,
> going before will NOT count.

Actually, I took the class before my court date (for a 51/35 speeding ticket) and the judge's ruling was "Dismissed upon completion of course. Course completed." At least in my case, taking the class beforehand DID COUNT, and I would recommend taking it because it really shows that you are trying to make up for your mistake. And anyways, any driving offense you are convicted when under age 21 carries the requirement of the course. Might as well take it, it has a good chance of helping you out.

Posted by: bubba ()
Date: July 21, 2006 09:02PM

Regardless of anything written so far, this much is true. You WILL share a cell with me and I WILL Stretch your sphincter.

Posted by: Dan O. ()
Date: July 30, 2006 08:40PM

Think we'll ever find out what happened on his court date?

Posted by: Lawyer up ()
Date: March 26, 2017 04:13PM

Another poor driver

Date: March 27, 2017 03:22PM

You now hate all cops? You were going 90 on 66. You put yourself and every other driver at risk and YOU hate cops? The officer not only saved your life, but probably several others by stopping you. Yet YOU HATE ALL COPS? Just a question, are you a friggin moron!

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 27, 2017 11:33PM

What is this "juvenile and domestic relations court" bullshit, faggot? You got a fucking traffic ticket. You go to regular court.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.