HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Equal Rights For ALL ()
Date: April 29, 2015 07:49PM

Gays had their day in the Supreme Court the other day. They want to be able to marry in any state . They claim "Equal Protection Under The Law."

OK but what about the rights of gun owners? If gays get equal protection under the law, a person with a concealed handgun permit in any state should be able to concealed carry in all 50 states as equal protection under the law. Or buy any type of firearm in all 50 states.

As the law says they should be able to. Amendment II of the Bill Of rights

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Is that not THE LAW? And the well regulated Militia was the body of the people as "All able bodied men" as the Constitution of the US defines it as well as The Constitution of Virginia as they were written at the time. Well before any National Guard or Army Reserve Forces were even invented.

And the phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" since when does any government give itself any rights to bear arms, they just do it! This phrase means YOU and I and everyone else as THE PEOPLE.

Equal Rights For All Under the Law

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Choices ()
Date: April 29, 2015 08:08PM

Having a gun is a choice being gay isn't a choice

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: 4hxLT ()
Date: April 29, 2015 08:19PM

Choices Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having a gun is a choice being gay isn't a choice


Being gay is a result of ones actions. It is a chosen lifestyle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: BeingGayisGay ()
Date: April 29, 2015 08:28PM

Being gay is gay as fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Rock Nabors ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:54AM

4hxLT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Choices Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Having a gun is a choice being gay isn't a
> choice
>
>
> Being gay is a result of ones actions. It is a
> chosen lifestyle.
Half were born that way and the other half were sucked into it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Concealed carry ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:55AM

Cant gays just use the concealed carry concept with their gayness.
Straight people have no need to prance/swish around lisping "I'm straight ,I'm straight" Also what's with the lisping? Does the gay gene also carry the identical speech disorder characteristic?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Stupid Teabaggers ()
Date: April 30, 2015 12:01PM

Equal Rights For ALL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gays had their day in the Supreme Court the other
> day. They want to be able to marry in any state .
> They claim "Equal Protection Under The Law."
>
> OK but what about the rights of gun owners? If
> gays get equal protection under the law, a person
> with a concealed handgun permit in any state
> should be able to concealed carry in all 50 states
> as equal protection under the law. Or buy any type
> of firearm in all 50 states.
>
> As the law says they should be able to. Amendment
> II of the Bill Of rights
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the
> security of a free State, the right of the people
> to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> Is that not THE LAW? And the well regulated
> Militia was the body of the people as "All able
> bodied men" as the Constitution of the US defines
> it as well as The Constitution of Virginia as they
> were written at the time. Well before any National
> Guard or Army Reserve Forces were even invented.
>
> And the phrase "the right of the people to keep
> and bear arms" since when does any government
> give itself any rights to bear arms, they just do
> it! This phrase means YOU and I and everyone else
> as THE PEOPLE.
>
> Equal Rights For All Under the Law

Guntards who have a problem with minorities getting equal rights.


Go figure

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: uttble ()
Date: April 30, 2015 12:47PM

Stupid Teabaggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Equal Rights For ALL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gays had their day in the Supreme Court the
> other
> > day. They want to be able to marry in any state
> .
> > They claim "Equal Protection Under The Law."
> >
> > OK but what about the rights of gun owners? If
> > gays get equal protection under the law, a
> person
> > with a concealed handgun permit in any state
> > should be able to concealed carry in all 50
> states
> > as equal protection under the law. Or buy any
> type
> > of firearm in all 50 states.
> >
> > As the law says they should be able to.
> Amendment
> > II of the Bill Of rights
> >
> > "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to
> the
> > security of a free State, the right of the
> people
> > to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
> >
> > Is that not THE LAW? And the well regulated
> > Militia was the body of the people as "All able
> > bodied men" as the Constitution of the US
> defines
> > it as well as The Constitution of Virginia as
> they
> > were written at the time. Well before any
> National
> > Guard or Army Reserve Forces were even
> invented.
> >
> > And the phrase "the right of the people to keep
> > and bear arms" since when does any government
> > give itself any rights to bear arms, they just
> do
> > it! This phrase means YOU and I and everyone
> else
> > as THE PEOPLE.
> >
> > Equal Rights For All Under the Law
>
> Guntards who have a problem with minorities
> getting equal rights.
>
>
> Go figure

Ref SCOTUS ruling in McDonald. McDonald was black. Are you saying the pro-2nd Amendment groups didn't know that or are you just plain stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: liberalslovebukaki ()
Date: April 30, 2015 12:53PM

Stupid Teabaggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guntards who have a problem with minorities
> getting equal rights.
>
>
> Go figure

It's liberal democrats that go out of their way denying minorities the right to bear arms. All of these democrat run inner cities are just following the fine tradition set by democrats back in the jim crow era.

So go fuck yourself you hypocrite liberal control freak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Not really.. ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:22PM

Stupid Teabaggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Equal Rights For ALL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gays had their day in the Supreme Court the
> other
> > day. They want to be able to marry in any state
> .
> > They claim "Equal Protection Under The Law."
> >
> > OK but what about the rights of gun owners? If
> > gays get equal protection under the law, a
> person
> > with a concealed handgun permit in any state
> > should be able to concealed carry in all 50
> states
> > as equal protection under the law. Or buy any
> type
> > of firearm in all 50 states.
> >
> > As the law says they should be able to.
> Amendment
> > II of the Bill Of rights
> >
> > "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to
> the
> > security of a free State, the right of the
> people
> > to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
> >
> > Is that not THE LAW? And the well regulated
> > Militia was the body of the people as "All able
> > bodied men" as the Constitution of the US
> defines
> > it as well as The Constitution of Virginia as
> they
> > were written at the time. Well before any
> National
> > Guard or Army Reserve Forces were even
> invented.
> >
> > And the phrase "the right of the people to keep
> > and bear arms" since when does any government
> > give itself any rights to bear arms, they just
> do
> > it! This phrase means YOU and I and everyone
> else
> > as THE PEOPLE.
> >
> > Equal Rights For All Under the Law
>
> Guntards who have a problem with minorities
> getting equal rights.
>
>
> Go figure


I think what the OP is saying is under the argument the gay groups are using to force gay marriage on everybody .... why does this same argument not work for firearm owners?

If we have to have gay marriage in every state because of the equal protection clauses... Then why do we not have concealed carry rights in every state under the equal protection clauses.

Here is another point...If Washington and Colorado can pass state marijuana laws that violate federal drug laws...then why can't states pass gun laws that may violate federal laws. Such as in Montana that passed a law allowing people to make their own guns without a federal license as long as they are only sold in Montana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: PW7NG ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:27PM

Equal Rights For ALL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gays had their day in the Supreme Court the other
> day. They want to be able to marry in any state .
> They claim "Equal Protection Under The Law."
>
> OK but what about the rights of gun owners? If
> gays get equal protection under the law, a person
> with a concealed handgun permit in any state
> should be able to concealed carry in all 50 states
> as equal protection under the law. Or buy any type
> of firearm in all 50 states.
>
> As the law says they should be able to. Amendment
> II of the Bill Of rights
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the
> security of a free State, the right of the people
> to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> Is that not THE LAW? And the well regulated
> Militia was the body of the people as "All able
> bodied men" as the Constitution of the US defines
> it as well as The Constitution of Virginia as they
> were written at the time. Well before any National
> Guard or Army Reserve Forces were even invented.
>
> And the phrase "the right of the people to keep
> and bear arms" since when does any government
> give itself any rights to bear arms, they just do
> it! This phrase means YOU and I and everyone else
> as THE PEOPLE.
>
> Equal Rights For All Under the Law

Apple and Oranges

You dumbfucks try this with every angle - "Well cars kill more people than guns!"

You fail every time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Racist Demothug Babble Fail ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:52PM

>You fail every time.

On the contrary you racist Jim Crow Demothug asshole who does not want blacks to own a gun, public opinion on gun control is falling off.

And this is the truth, well said!

>I think what the OP is saying is under the argument the gay groups are using to force gay marriage on everybody .... why does this same argument not work for firearm owners?

If we have to have gay marriage in every state because of the equal protection clauses... Then why do we not have concealed carry rights in every state under the equal protection clauses.

Here is another point...If Washington and Colorado can pass state marijuana laws that violate federal drug laws...then why can't states pass gun laws that may violate federal laws. Such as in Montana that passed a law allowing people to make their own guns without a federal license as long as they are only sold in Montana.

True. Its not a one way street its the Bill of Rights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: njhPc ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:56PM

Racist Demothug Babble Fail Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >You fail every time.
>
> On the contrary you racist Jim Crow Demothug
> asshole who does not want blacks to own a gun,
> public opinion on gun control is falling off.
>
> And this is the truth, well said!
>
> >I think what the OP is saying is under the
> argument the gay groups are using to force gay
> marriage on everybody .... why does this same
> argument not work for firearm owners?
>
> If we have to have gay marriage in every state
> because of the equal protection clauses... Then
> why do we not have concealed carry rights in every
> state under the equal protection clauses.
>
> Here is another point...If Washington and
> Colorado can pass state marijuana laws that
> violate federal drug laws...then why can't states
> pass gun laws that may violate federal laws. Such
> as in Montana that passed a law allowing people to
> make their own guns without a federal license as
> long as they are only sold in Montana.
>
> True. Its not a one way street its the Bill of
> Rights.


Guns = Apples
Weed = Oranges
Gay Agenda + Pears

You can try to make them the same or comparable, but it just defies logic.

Keep trying though and remember your roots - "Well cars kill more people than guns, so we should ban cars!".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: c9xy7 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:57PM

gay agenda = pears*

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: Psychiatrist ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:04AM

Choices Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having a gun is a choice being gay isn't a choice


Being sexually attracted to kids isn't a choice either. Both pedos and homos are sexually deviants. What's your point?

Dr. Normal, MD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Marriage and Guns "Equal Protection Under The Law?"
Posted by: FFU Failure Detector ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:19AM

njhPc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Racist Demothug Babble Fail Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >You fail every time.
> >
> > On the contrary you racist Jim Crow Demothug
> > asshole who does not want blacks to own a gun,
> > public opinion on gun control is falling off.
> >
> > And this is the truth, well said!
> >
> > >I think what the OP is saying is under the
> > argument the gay groups are using to force gay
> > marriage on everybody .... why does this same
> > argument not work for firearm owners?
> >
> > If we have to have gay marriage in every state
> > because of the equal protection clauses... Then
> > why do we not have concealed carry rights in
> every
> > state under the equal protection clauses.
> >
> > Here is another point...If Washington and
> > Colorado can pass state marijuana laws that
> > violate federal drug laws...then why can't
> states
> > pass gun laws that may violate federal laws.
> Such
> > as in Montana that passed a law allowing people
> to
> > make their own guns without a federal license
> as
> > long as they are only sold in Montana.
> >
> > True. Its not a one way street its the Bill of
> > Rights.
>
>
> Guns = Apples
> Weed = Oranges
> Gay Agenda + Pears
>
> You can try to make them the same or comparable,
> but it just defies logic.
>
> Keep trying though and remember your roots - "Well
> cars kill more people than guns, so we should ban
> cars!".


Yep. When one pea-brained retard on FFU can't connect two dots in his empty head, it invalidates the argument and 'defies logic'. Morons like you think in the most rudimentary level. Logic is foreign to the one dim synapse that you can sometimes fire between your two remaining brain cells.

Otherwise, make an argument why your are right and the post your responded to is wrong. Just because you think it is OK to invalidate federal law for one thing but not another doesn't make the point the guy made invalid or illogical.

No one gives a shit about your opinion. Back it up with some logic of your own to STFU.

Your post is a fail.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **   ******   ********  ********  
 **     **  **     **  **    **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **            **    **     ** 
 **     **  *********  **           **     **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **          **      **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **    **    **      **     ** 
 ********   **     **   ******     **      ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.