HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
gender identity- FCPS policy
Posted by: questionablechange ()
Date: April 20, 2015 10:08AM

FairfaxCo. School Board moves to add Transgendered to Policy

Your Action is Needed!

TheFairfax County School Board is poised to make a policy change that will affectall students, parents, and school employees. And it is being done for noapparent reason. The School Board recently discussed (Agenda Item 4: listento audio here) adding two words, “gender identity,” to thenon-discrimination policy. Many board members voiced support for the change. Nomention was made about disruption to the educational climate or parentalvalues, nor any consideration that the change could open bathroom and lockerrooms for use by the opposite sex if they claim to be transgendered.

Thevote is scheduled for May 7. If passed, the addition would likely give specialprivileges to children who want to come to school dressed as the opposite sex. Thissame controversy has embroiled two other Virginia counties.

InStafford County, a 9 year-old boy dresses like a girl to go to school, evenwearing high heels to class. (4th grade girls do not even wear highheels to class.) He was permitted to use a private staff bathroom. However, hisparents then requested that he be able to use the girl’s restroom. Theschool’s legal advisor recommended that the child be permitted to use thelavatory and locker rooms of the gender he identified with. Any littlegirls who were uncomfortable with this plan were told to use these facilitiesafter the boy or use a gender-neutral restroom.

Parentswere outraged and they spoke up. The Stafford School Board quickly moved torequire children to use bathrooms according to their biological gender. The boyis once again using the private staff bathroom.

(http://www.staffordcountysun.com/education/article_098b1d46-d303-11e4-a1c9-bf5189bad658.html)

Anothersituation in Gloucester County Public Schools involves a sophomore girl whouses the boy’s facilities. The school board established a policy of usingbathrooms according to the biological gender and now the ACLU has filed acomplaint with the U.S. Dept. of Justice on her behalf. (http://www.gazettejournal.net/index.php/news/news_article/aclu_proceeds_with_complaint_against_gloucester_schools)

Fairfaxparents and taxpayers must also speak up before this policy change is approvedand Fairfax County opens the door to the same quandary. You can email all Fairfax County School Boardmembers at: fairfaxcountyschoolboard@fcps.edu.

All children need a schoolenvironment that is safe and comfortable. Clearly, schools mustprotect vulnerable students from bullying and harassing behavior. Staff must identifysuch behavior and address problems as they arise. Students can also play a rolein notifying adults of problem behavior. Children can be taught to be kind and compassionatetoward one another. Indeed, providing alternate facilities for a childstruggling with sexual identity issues is an appropriate response.

The current FCPS NondiscriminationPolicy already prohibits discrimination based on sex, thus it already protects transgenderedyouth from harassment. The School Board does not need to add more categories toan already sound policy. They certainly do not need to allow students who arebiologically male to use female facilities, or vice versa, under the guise ofpreventing bullying. This is a violation ofstudent and staff privacy and could be a safety concern.

Additionally, FairfaxCounty also has a very sound dress code policy. In part it says, “Anyclothing that interferes with or disrupts the educational environment isunacceptable…”

Let’s keep the focus on education in a safe, andorderly environment.

TheStafford and Gloucester County School Boards did the right thing to state thatstudents must use the restrooms according to their biological gender and toprovide an accommodation for the affected student.

FairfaxCounty parents, grandparents and taxpayers can stop this scenario fromhappening here by voicing their concerns to the School Board.

The School Board willvote on May 7 to add “gender identity” to the FCPS Nondiscrimination Policy1450.

YOUR URGENT ACTION ISNEEDED:

1. Share this information with others and implore them to speak up.

2. EMAIL all Fairfax County School Board Members at: fairfaxcountyschoolboard@fcps.edu.

3. Attend the two School Board meetings where this will be discussed, April23 and May 7 at Luther Jackson MS, 3020 Gallows Rd., FallsChurch 7PM

4. To speak before theBoard on this topic sign up online at the link below. http://www.fcps.edu/schlbd/meetings/requestspeak-online-rm.shtmlSign up begins at 6am on April 20th for the April 23 meeting or May4 for the May 7th meeting.

Background Information

AttorneyGeneral Mark Herring produced an Opinion on March 4, 2015, saying that VASchool Boards have the authority to add sexual orientation and gender identityto their nondiscrimination policies. Herring’s recent opinion contradicted a2002 AG Opinion, which said school boards need General Assembly approval forthe change.

(http://ag.virginia.gov/files/14-080_Ebbin.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: gender identity- FCPS policy
Posted by: OMG OMG OMG ()
Date: April 20, 2015 10:36AM

If you have a penis, use the facility for men
If you have a vagina, use the facility for women.
If you are confused, go to a private bathroom.

I have two girls and the last thing I want is a confused male in the bathroom while they are urinating and changing their tampons because he has more rights than my daughters. They will be instructed to use a private facility. If a private facility is not provided, I will raise Holy Hell. They have rights, also.

I think there are a lot of parents who should have had to take a test before having sex.

Posted by: turn the tables ()
Date: April 20, 2015 10:38AM

I am going to tell my girls to tell the school staff they think they are men and insist on using the men's room and they will watch your sons using the urinals and taking showers. I will sue the school system if they do not allow this.

Posted by: Joe Real ()
Date: April 20, 2015 10:51AM

If you have a penis, use the facility for men
If you have a vagina, use the facility for women.
If you are confused, go to a private bathroom.

Forget gender. Just call them the P-Room and the V-Room, with an O-Room for "others."

Date: April 20, 2015 10:53AM

exactly. Our kids should be protected and should be safe at school. I worry also for a perv kid who can go into the girls room because essentially it's for everyone and noone can tell him no.

What are the chances that the school board, if they vote yes, will have regulations in place for the principals to follow?

Date: April 20, 2015 11:06AM

questionablechange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> exactly. Our kids should be protected and should
> be safe at school. I worry also for a perv kid who
> can go into the girls room because essentially
> it's for everyone and noone can tell him no.
>

No, wait-the girls also get to use the boy facilities if they are confused. There are going to be a lot of "confused" girls out there I can guarantee you that. The boy facilities are also for everyone. Come on. No discrimination.

Date: April 20, 2015 11:17AM

Guess I said that because I have girls, young ones too and I worry about my K or 2nd grade girl in a situation like this.

Posted by: deWXT ()
Date: April 20, 2015 11:28AM

Sad. What does it take to ensure kids understand their identity, if they can't look at themselves naked in their bedroom mirror and figure this out on their own?
I agree with the OLD APA (American Psychological Association) assessment .. this is a mental illness. Treat the confused kids for their mental illness and force them to use the appropriate bathrooms, according to the genatalia they were born with -- like every one else.

Welcome to FreakFax Virginia.

Posted by: Alpha Tau Omega Handbook ()
Date: April 20, 2015 11:48AM

How will Boosterthon react to this? Purple shirts for these kids? Bruce Jenner in their "character" videos?

Posted by: parents anonymous ()
Date: April 20, 2015 11:54AM

deWXT Wrote:
> Sad. What does it take to ensure kids understand
> their identity, if they can't look at themselves
> naked in their bedroom mirror and figure this out
> on their own?
> I agree with the OLD APA (American Psychological
> Association) assessment .. this is a mental
> illness. Treat the confused kids for their mental
> illness and force them to use the appropriate
> bathrooms, according to the genatalia they were
> born with -- like every one else.
>
> Welcome to FreakFax Virginia.

There are some parents who need to lay down the law with their kids. Use the correct bathroom and get over it.

If they do this I am going to send my girls into the boy's bathroom and see what the parents of the boys say. I will just say my girls are confused and their confusion needs to be respected and supported.

Date: April 20, 2015 11:58AM

> Guess I said that because I have girls, young ones
> too and I worry about my K or 2nd grade girl in a
> situation like this.

You don't have to apologize. Everybody always assumes the confused boys are going to use the girls bathroom. It has to go both ways. I know of a lot of teenage girls who are going to become confused so that they can get a free show. If I were a parent of boys I would be furious. But, they want to take away their right to be furious.

What is this world coming to. I adjusted to the gays. I cannot adjust to the bathroom issues.

Posted by: VV9pG ()
Date: April 20, 2015 12:03PM

What's next?
Here's what's next. Enter Government of Thailand, legally allowing 3 men to marry.
Group "marriages". Marriage to animals. Gender Discovery lounges for the kids.
Get used to the new Sodom and Gomorrah style US of A.

Date: April 20, 2015 12:15PM

yes, many reasons why this can open the doors to a lot of issues, but is the school board going to recognize this and consider that? Are they going to put some regulations into place to protect the thousands of children that aren't transgender and want to be at school and feel safe using the bathroom?

This info came to me in an email...does the school board acknowledge any of the emails people write about issues??

Posted by: YH3hH ()
Date: April 20, 2015 12:18PM

I guess Gaydom and FreakFax are here to stay.

Posted by: The answer is..... ()
Date: April 20, 2015 12:27PM

> yes, many reasons why this can open the doors to a
> lot of issues, but is the school board going to
> recognize this and consider that? Are they going
> to put some regulations into place to protect the
> thousands of children that aren't transgender and
> want to be at school and feel safe using the
> bathroom?
>
> This info came to me in an email...does the school
> board acknowledge any of the emails people write
> about issues??

The answer is- no, they will not put any regulations into effect to protect the thousands of children who are not transgender and want to feel safe in a school bathroom. So, you will have hundreds of girls and boys lining up at the one or two single stall bathrooms available because they don't want to share the bathroom with somebody who is obviously of the opposite sex. The confused child will have the bathroom with six stalls or urinals all to themselves. Because their rights can't be violated, but the rights of the other children can.

And no, the School Board does not acknowledge emails people write about issues. They send them to the school staff and nothing gets done. You might as well talk to the wall

Posted by: CXDD3 ()
Date: April 20, 2015 01:02PM

I agree. It is like we're living in the twilight zone. Infringe on everyone else's rights, because a new "right" has been created for a small group of those who are confused about their identity.

Posted by: What happened to this place.. ()
Date: April 20, 2015 01:05PM

deWXT Wrote:
> Sad. What does it take to ensure kids understand
> their identity, if they can't look at themselves
> naked in their bedroom mirror and figure this out
> on their own?
> I agree with the OLD APA (American Psychological
> Association) assessment .. this is a mental
> illness. Treat the confused kids for their mental
> illness and force them to use the appropriate
> bathrooms, according to the genatalia they were
> born with -- like every one else.
>
> Welcome to FreakFax Virginia.

Well said, when I have kids I'm moving as far as possible from this disgusting perversion. No way, under any circumstance will a child of mine be brought up in that hostile environment.

The fact that this is even being considered is appalling. Leave it to Fairfax to put left wing liberals, who completely flush morals down the drain, in charge of our children's education.

Fairfax County used to be a good place to raise your kids..I'll move to a lesser school system/county before my family shares a bathroom with a confused, mentally deranged pervert.

Posted by: Grow Up ()
Date: April 20, 2015 01:08PM

For Christ's sake, people, your offspring are not in danger. The transgendered population is incredibly small, and the last thing they want to do is rock the boat. Do you really think these people are predators just waiting to pounce on your kids? All this change does is say that people cannot be discriminated against based on gender identity. That's it. There may be implications for restroom use, but that can be worked out in the unlikely event that it becomes an issue. I'm a lot more afraid of you paranoid nuts than I am of a transgendered person.

Posted by: 3ymUN ()
Date: April 20, 2015 01:21PM

Grow Up Wrote:
> For Christ's sake, people, your offspring are not
> in danger. The transgendered population is
> incredibly small, and the last thing they want to
> do is rock the boat. Do you really think these
> people are predators just waiting to pounce on
> your kids? All this change does is say that people
> cannot be discriminated against based on gender
> identity. That's it. There may be implications for
> restroom use, but that can be worked out in the
> unlikely event that it becomes an issue. I'm a lot
> more afraid of you paranoid nuts than I am of a
> transgendered person.

Which makes you one of "them" or worse.

Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: April 20, 2015 01:24PM

The gay/transgender population is very small. This is literally them trying to "rock the boat".

High school kids commit sexual assault also, not just adults. If a "confused" kid were allowed free reign in any bathroom and lockerroom they want, that creates a potentially very dangerous environment. Not so unlikely that it would become an issue.

Discrimination is already not allowed in schools, and as Americans they have the right to be confused as they want to be. That doesn't give them the right to create extra anti discrimination rules that infringe upon the basic privacy rights of non "confused" people.

Date: April 20, 2015 01:58PM

I think because it's a small population and it's so popular right now to accept everything is the reason that they will allow changes. I don't think any of them are predators...I do worry about other kids becoming predators because restrooms would be open to anyone and that doesn't leave other kids safe, regardless of grade or school. Noone keeps that close of an eye on restrooms all the time to ensure that perfectly straight kids aren't going to take advantage of this change.

Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: April 20, 2015 02:03PM

Exactly Wrote:
> The gay/transgender population is very small. This
> is literally them trying to "rock the boat".

Asking to not be discriminated against is not 'rocking the boat'.

> High school kids commit sexual assault also, not
> just adults.

Yeah. So? 99.9999999% of those kids are straight guys.

> If a "confused" kid were allowed free
> reign in any bathroom and lockerroom they want,
> that creates a potentially very dangerous
> environment. Not so unlikely that it would become
> an issue.

First, your premise is faulty. Presumably, someone who is legitimately transgendered or transitioning is not'confused'. They know who they are. And seriously...do you think that a straight high school kid is going to claim to be 'confused' just so he can get access to the girl's restroom and assault your kids? In case you hadn't noticed, they can do that now. There are no locks on the restroom doors. What's to stop a kid from sneaking in there? Nothing.

> Discrimination is already not allowed in schools,

Discrimination against who? If that were the case, there would be no need for this clause.

> and as Americans they have the right to be
> confused as they want to be. That doesn't give
> them the right to create extra anti discrimination
> rules that infringe upon the basic privacy rights
> of non "confused" people.

This isn't an 'extra antidiscrimination rule'. This is an amendment to existing antidiscrimination policy. And it doesn't infringe on your 'non confused' privacy.

Let's face it...you and the other posters here think transgendered people are mentally ill, amoral freaks. That's why you don't like this language. I'm a straight parent, and it wouldn't concern me at all to have a transgendered person in my child's school - because it's not a threat. You're probably thinking 'I don't want my kids exposed to these perverts'. Well, you better get used to it because, just like gay people, they are not going away and they are no longer willing to hide from the community.

Posted by: YOU"RENotDealingWellWithIt ()
Date: April 20, 2015 02:15PM

Deal With It Wrote:
-
> Let's face it...you and the other posters here
> think transgendered people are mentally ill,
> amoral freaks. That's why you don't like this
> language. I'm a straight parent, and it wouldn't
> concern me at all to have a transgendered person
> in my child's school - because it's not a threat.
> You're probably thinking 'I don't want my kids
> exposed to these perverts'. Well, you better get
> used to it because, just like gay people, they are
> not going away and they are no longer willing to
> hide from the community.

You say to "Deal with it", the only problem here is you will be the first to complain in how it's dealt with and since your moral compass is wound a different sort of way ... you're in for a frustrating future.

Posted by: Give me a break ()
Date: April 20, 2015 02:48PM

> I think because it's a small population and it's
> so popular right now to accept everything is the
> reason that they will allow changes. I don't think
> any of them are predators...I do worry about other
> kids becoming predators because restrooms would be
> open to anyone and that doesn't leave other kids
> safe, regardless of grade or school. Noone keeps
> that close of an eye on restrooms all the time to
> ensure that perfectly straight kids aren't going
> to take advantage of this change.

OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would not be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on him using the open urinal and stands right next to him and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do her business?

Posted by: Flip Side ()
Date: April 20, 2015 02:56PM

Give me a break Wrote:
> questionablechange Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think because it's a small population and
> it's
> > so popular right now to accept everything is
> the
> > reason that they will allow changes. I don't
> think
> > any of them are predators...I do worry about
> other
> > kids becoming predators because restrooms would
> be
> > open to anyone and that doesn't leave other
> kids
> > safe, regardless of grade or school. Noone
> keeps
> > that close of an eye on restrooms all the time
> to
> > ensure that perfectly straight kids aren't
> going
> > to take advantage of this change.
>
> OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would not
> be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on him
> using the open urinal and stands right next to him
> and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do
> her business?

I'd be a lot more upset if some boy came in when my girl was trying to use the rest room.

There's no such thing as transgenderism. It's a mental illness and they need to be isolated and institutionalized, if not just simply exterminated.

Posted by: nVpFL ()
Date: April 20, 2015 03:00PM

I don't agree with the extermination comment, but certainly these poor children should be given real help, not a system of accomodation, which leaves out a remedy for them. -- Horrible,

Posted by: how about you? ()
Date: April 20, 2015 03:16PM

Grow Up Wrote:
> For Christ's sake, people, your offspring are not
> in danger. The transgendered population is
> incredibly small, and the last thing they want to
> do is rock the boat. Do you really think these
> people are predators just waiting to pounce on
> your kids? All this change does is say that people
> cannot be discriminated against based on gender
> identity. That's it. There may be implications for
> restroom use, but that can be worked out in the
> unlikely event that it becomes an issue. I'm a lot
> more afraid of you paranoid nuts than I am of a
> transgendered person.

OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would not be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on him using the open urinal and stands right next to him and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do her business?

Posted by: what? ()
Date: April 20, 2015 03:19PM

"OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would not be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on him using the open urinal and stands right next to him and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do her business?"

"I'd be a lot more upset if some boy came in when my girl was trying to use the rest room."

At least the girls are in a stall.

How about if you were an adult male and some quite frankly female walked in on you at the urinal and did a hover at the adjacent urinal to do her business?

Posted by: EXPLAIN ()
Date: April 20, 2015 03:22PM

what? Wrote:
> "OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would
> not be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on him
> using the open urinal and stands right next to him
> and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do
> her business?"
>
>
> "I'd be a lot more upset if some boy came in when
> my girl was trying to use the rest room."
>
> At least the girls are in a stall.
>
> How about if you were an adult male and some quite
> frankly female walked in on you at the urinal and
> did a hover at the adjacent urinal to do her
> business?

How bout if you were an adult male, with your minor son, and the same thing happened?
How would you explain that to your son?

Posted by: what? ()
Date: April 20, 2015 03:35PM

EXPLAIN Wrote:
> what? Wrote:
> -----
> > "OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would
> > not be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on
> him
> > using the open urinal and stands right next to
> him
> > and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do
> > her business?"
> >
> >
> > "I'd be a lot more upset if some boy came in
> when
> > my girl was trying to use the rest room."
> >
> > At least the girls are in a stall.
> >
> > How about if you were an adult male and some
> quite
> > frankly female walked in on you at the urinal
> and
> > did a hover at the adjacent urinal to do her
> > business?
>
> How bout if you were an adult male, with your
> minor son, and the same thing happened?
> How would you explain that to your son?

Yeah, let's hear what they have to say about that. "Son,we have to polite and understanding and accepting and share our genitalia with this female or we might hurt her feelings or get sued. Or the owner of this bathroom might get sued."

Date: April 20, 2015 03:43PM

Yes. And if these changes take place and bathrooms are free reign, the teachers and admins probably won't we be allowed to question any student using whatever bathroom.

Posted by: ((7()54:8654;b ()
Date: April 20, 2015 03:47PM

I think there are some parents who need to spend a lot less time talking to their lawyers and confused children and a lot more time teaching their children how to be appropriate.

Posted by: Flip Side ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:15PM

nVpFL Wrote:
> I don't agree with the extermination comment, but
> certainly these poor children should be given real
> help, not a system of accomodation, which leaves
> out a remedy for them. -- Horrible,

Extermination was offered only as a last resort if the other solutions do not work. Self-termination should be made available as an option at any time in the process and encouraged.

They should be encouraged to be organ donors, sign up for medical experiments, or as fodder for the Soylent Green factories. At least that way trannies could serve some useful purpose. (Personally I'd die before I accepted an organ from them.)

Posted by: Megatron ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:26PM

I have an age identity issue along with a gender identity issue, I'm planning on suing FCPS to recognize me as the 16 year old girl that I am. Sign me up for gym class and the soccer team.

Posted by: Silver lining ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:29PM

At least this will chase out all the Muslims. Then we can fix the policy.

Posted by: let me guess/// ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:46PM

Megatron Wrote:
> I have an age identity issue along with a gender
> identity issue, I'm planning on suing FCPS to
> recognize me as the 16 year old girl that I am.
> Sign me up for gym class and the soccer team.

Are you a 40 year old male who wants to take showers with the girls because you are confused and will sue if they don't accommodate you?

Posted by: Atzlan Siempre! ()
Date: April 20, 2015 05:21PM

Megatron Wrote:
> I have an age identity issue along with a gender
> identity issue, I'm planning on suing FCPS to
> recognize me as the 16 year old girl that I am.
> Sign me up for gym class and the soccer team.

Kind of like those UAMs who were embedded into American schools with some of them looking suspiciously older than 18.

Posted by: ch7Ee ()
Date: April 20, 2015 05:32PM

He said, she said, it said.
See spot run.
See Jane play.
See Johnny run.
See "Pat" use the transgender person's bathroom.

Posted by: TransFreaks ()
Date: April 21, 2015 12:11AM

How the fuck do you not know what you are? Goddamn slapdick half-breed mongoloid freaks need to be locked up.

Date: April 24, 2015 10:25AM

Looks like the change to the policy was recommended and will be voted on at the May 7 meeting.

Posted by: 86426 ()
Date: April 24, 2015 12:29PM

Joe Real Wrote:
> If you have a penis, use the facility for men
> If you have a vagina, use the facility for women.
> If you are confused, go to a private bathroom.
>
> Forget gender. Just call them the P-Room and the
> V-Room, with an O-Room for "others."

This sounds reasonable. Changing the signage is probably less expensive than all the lawsuits.

Posted by: PvhWp ()
Date: April 24, 2015 12:51PM

And before we know it, we'll be paying for these signs:
Attachments:
bathroomsigns.jpg

Posted by: F9TF3 ()
Date: April 24, 2015 12:59PM

Eric Cartman is "transginger"
Using the girls bathroom

" 'Normal' is an offensive word" -- LOL

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/ms8uv8/im-transginger

Posted by: &);:-- ()
Date: April 24, 2015 04:01PM

PvhWp Wrote:
> And before we know it, we'll be paying for these
> signs:

No I say P V or O should handle it.

Date: April 24, 2015 10:31PM

NBC reported that Fairfax county would hire a consultant to figure out the bathroom use. So, a whole can of worms being opened with this and more $$$ that fcps doesn't have!

Posted by: tbt ()
Date: April 25, 2015 06:04AM

Another example of the SB taking on non-issues and paying for studies that common sense could resolve. They should be discussing the budget and academic concerns and leave the social engineering to the professional politicians. Oh wait - they are professional politicians!

Posted by: helo parents need to crash ()
Date: April 25, 2015 01:02PM

tbt Wrote:
> Another example of the SB taking on non-issues and
> paying for studies that common sense could
> resolve. They should be discussing the budget and
> academic concerns and leave the social engineering
> to the professional politicians. Oh wait - they
> are professional politicians!

Perhaps ignore the minority special interest groups. The County seems to be spending millions on programs for a few vocal and nuisance parents who cant seem to get a real life and go with the flow one time. Here's a novel idea, devote time , money. and personnel to learning rather than making a few students feel good.

Posted by: not so hard at all ()
Date: April 26, 2015 10:44AM

"Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina"

(Thanks for the tip)

Posted by: Angry Mommy ()
Date: April 27, 2015 11:13AM

OMG OMG OMG Wrote:
> If you have a penis, use the facility for men
> If you have a vagina, use the facility for women.
> If you are confused, go to a private bathroom.
>
> I have two girls and the last thing I want is a
> confused male in the bathroom while they are
> urinating and changing their tampons because he
> has more rights than my daughters. They will be
> instructed to use a private facility. If a private
> facility is not provided, I will raise Holy Hell.
> They have rights, also.

Mark my words, keep up this politically correct bullshit FCPS, and those of us who can, will yank our kids out and enrolling them in private schools. Expect an interesting demographic shift!

>
> I think there are a lot of parents who should have
> had to take a test before having sex.

This. All of it. Great minds think alike. I'll be damned if I'll allow a boy to come into the restroom when my daughter is using it. Basic privacy, basic rights. Get ready for there to be a line to the teacher and or clinic bathroom. This is bullshit. FCPS doesn't even allow an adult volunteer to use the student bathroom; in other words, as a mom on site at my local elementary, I use only the teacher or adult bathrooms. I could be a real bitch and say that I feel childlike or identify as a student and so I'm using the kid bathrooms. Of course, I wouldn't and common sense dictates that adults need to use the adult bathrooms, but if we are being inclusive here..

Posted by: &(;/;!'bteio ()
Date: April 27, 2015 11:41AM

^^^^^^^^All of those are mine. I post under multiple names. I let it all hang out. Blunt is good.

Posted by: 76(;/8&);;:3 ()
Date: April 27, 2015 11:45AM

"OK, let's assume you have a son. So, you would not be upset if a "confused" girl walks in on him using the open urinal and stands right next to him and does a hover over the adjacent urinal to do her business?"

"I'd be a lot more upset if some boy came in when my girl was trying to use the rest room."

At least the girls are in a stall.

How about if you were an adult male and some quite frankly female walked in on you at the urinal and did a hover at the adjacent urinal to do her business?

^^^^^Another Classic.

Posted by: xdC66 ()
Date: April 27, 2015 08:46PM

since the 90's democrats have been well known and advertised to be pushing transexuality in

SEX EDUCATION COURSES

Democrats have STRONGLY used education to hack your kids mind to democrat politics.

ie, this is like teaching bankers how to sleep with the daugher of the Fed Reserve board: it's not education. it's just fucked up.

so what the hell is surprising FCPS has a policy on how you gender identify

1) they want to control it. your gay because their family has kids
on welfare and taxes: and your family is discouraged so they can
fuck even more.

2) they also push political identity in all the "revised" textbooks

fuck them. they are nothing but facists trying to insure their position on the fuck pyramid.

Posted by: Scoob ()
Date: May 01, 2015 09:00AM

What happens if a formerly male teacher transgender's to female and insists on being the girls' FCPS physical education teacher?

The proposed policy not only applies to students, but employees of FCPS, including teachers.

Posted by: iFone ()
Date: May 01, 2015 11:44AM

What happens when they start taking pictures in the bathrooms with their cell phones?

Posted by: What's Wrong with Queer? ()
Date: May 01, 2015 04:18PM

Transgendered?

Gender is a term of grammar.

Liberals always like to just make up terms: homophobia (an irrational fear of the same?); Climate Denier (what the Hell does that even mean?). And now, transgendered.

The word is Queer. Even the queers call themselves queer. Whatever you call them, they are all ABNORMAL.

Date: May 06, 2015 11:21AM

There is still time to email the school board, the vote is at the meeting this Thursday May 7.

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/data/WAKE%20UP%20FAIRFAX%20handout.pdf

Date: May 07, 2015 09:26AM

Posted by: upG39 ()
Date: May 07, 2015 11:26AM

Wow.

Posted by: Making it rain for consultants ()
Date: May 07, 2015 12:01PM

> NBC reported that Fairfax county would hire a
> consultant to figure out the bathroom use. So, a
> whole can of worms being opened with this and more
> $$$ that fcps doesn't have!

Hiring a consultant? Didn't we just get a special #SaveFCPS note from Garza bitching that we're $100,000,000 short for the next school year yet running as efficiently as possible? I don't see how hiring a consultant, no doubt expensive, will help figure out who uses which bathroom any better than the time tested genital check we've used for quite some time now.

Posted by: Menville "Flip" Flippen ()
Date: May 07, 2015 12:36PM

Making it rain for consultants Wrote:
> -----
> > NBC reported that Fairfax county would hire a
> > consultant to figure out the bathroom use. So,
> a
> > whole can of worms being opened with this and
> more
> > $$$ that fcps doesn't have!
>
>
> Hiring a consultant? Didn't we just get a special
> #SaveFCPS note from Garza bitching that we're
> $100,000,000 short for the next school year yet
> running as efficiently as possible? I don't see
> how hiring a consultant, no doubt expensive, will
> help figure out who uses which bathroom any better
> than the time tested genital check we've used for
> quite some time now.

Hire the Flippen group, after all, Menville "Flip" Flippen claims to be a psychotherapist. The funny thing is, the only credential for the man anyone can find is a dormant licensed professional counselor certification.

But, I'm sure he's more than qualified to do this.

Posted by: W7cwj ()
Date: May 07, 2015 01:32PM

If you are concerned about this issue, please show up at the board meeting tonight @ Jackson middle school on Gallows Road @ Gate House Road.

The meeting starts @ 7 PM.

Posted by: Progress = women's bathroom ()
Date: May 07, 2015 04:10PM

bathroom_bill.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted by: libs hate children ()
Date: May 07, 2015 04:23PM

Fucking liberals have turned America into a bunch of fucking pansy ass faggots.

Posted by: Joking? ()
Date: May 07, 2015 06:41PM

Making it rain for consultants Wrote:
> -----
> > NBC reported that Fairfax county would hire a
> > consultant to figure out the bathroom use. So,
> a
> > whole can of worms being opened with this and
> more
> > $$$ that fcps doesn't have!
>
>
> Hiring a consultant? Didn't we just get a special
> #SaveFCPS note from Garza bitching that we're
> $100,000,000 short for the next school year yet
> running as efficiently as possible? I don't see
> how hiring a consultant, no doubt expensive, will
> help figure out who uses which bathroom any better
> than the time tested genital check we've used for
> quite some time now.

Love this.
I would bet somebody saw a gold mine and hung out their shingle as a bathroom consultant. No shit.

Date: May 08, 2015 10:22AM

Well, Elizabeth Schultz deserves thanks for trying to speak for the concerned parents even if the rest of the board just wanted to brush them aside as if they didn't exist. And she had the best point all night...there are no policies and regulations in place for NOW should something arise next week because of this policy. Principals have never been informed of an existed policy for these students and were not informed at all about this vote and how it will affect their schools. They have nothing to go by should they run into a problem.

I think the board was pretty surprised by how many questions there were about the bathroom use and whether that will be a real problem.

Posted by: Carl Sandburg ()
Date: May 08, 2015 10:48AM

Where did all the reactionary, conserative, Nazi wing-nuts emerge from?

Go back to your basement bunkers. Too many years living off the grid.

Support human rights and basic civil dignity for all.

Posted by: YhhXk ()
Date: May 08, 2015 10:55AM

^^ Sorry, we won't retreat and you cannot silence us. This has nothing to do with Human Rights .. please. Accomodating a few who have psychological issues does not help those few, it makes their problems worse and other students shouldn't have to put up with this kind of thing. Also, should they pay to constuct new bathrooms for these few, then it certainly is not fair to those who pay taxes to accommodate this nonsense.
Maybe you ought to try having an intellectuate debate based on true knowledge rather than resort to name calling and insults, but I guess your rule book, Rules For Radicals, simply instructs you to be a loud mouth jackass in order to divert people from sound reasoning and judgement.

Nice try.

Posted by: Flip Flippen to the Rescue ()
Date: May 08, 2015 10:57AM

Flip Flippen. Coacb to schools, athletes, businesses, the military. There's no problem he can't solve. He uses his inactive status as a licensed professional counselor to resolve the enigmas facing the world.

Where are you, Flip? We need you. NOW.

Date: May 08, 2015 11:03AM

The Board has voted. Sit down. Go fight other windmills. Find something else to rail about. The earth is still flat in your part of Fairfax County (except it ain't, but you don't know any better).

Date: May 08, 2015 11:05AM

The same stringy-haired, sandal-wearing, big-butt, soccer moms who fight tooth and nail to obtain learning/testng accommodations for their (lazy, trifling, overly distracted) children want to deny the same consideration to others.

Posted by: bp9Ln ()
Date: May 08, 2015 11:06AM

YhhXk Wrote:
> Also, should
> they pay to constuct new bathrooms for these few,
> then it certainly is not fair to those who pay
> taxes to accommodate this nonsense.

FCPS will not be allowed to build bathrooms just for them. They would be labeled "separate but equal" facilities, a definite no-no.

Kindergartners are just going to have to be tolerant of those who want to be different.

Date: May 08, 2015 11:07AM

What about the rights of my children when the expensive consultant comes in and says there must be open access co-ed bathrooms in every school and now my young elementary girl has to use a bathroom with a 6th grade boy? It's not even about the transgendered after that, it's a safety risk of all kids and taking the rights away from all of them!

Date: May 08, 2015 11:08AM

^^^^ Not going to happen. You wing-nuts always resort to extreme, illogical, absurb hypotheticals to push your string of an argument.

Posted by: Another loss for America ()
Date: May 08, 2015 11:10AM

Carl Sandburg Wrote:
> I'm a faggot

Yeah, we already knew.

Posted by: Uythj ()
Date: May 08, 2015 11:16AM

bp9Ln Wrote:
> YhhXk Wrote:
> -----
> > Also, should
> > they pay to constuct new bathrooms for these
> few,
> > then it certainly is not fair to those who pay
> > taxes to accommodate this nonsense.
>
>
> FCPS will not be allowed to build bathrooms just
> for them. They would be labeled "separate but
> equal" facilities, a definite no-no.
>
> Kindergartners are just going to have to be
> tolerant of those who want to be different.

Fuck you. All parents should send a note in right now demanding that their child be allowed to use a private bathroom-male or female. Enough of this my rights are more important than yours crap.

Posted by: T ()
Date: May 08, 2015 03:57PM

You're funny. Not ha-ha funny but funny. Whining about name-calling but then throwing Radical and jackass at the people you disagree with. Describing your position as sound reasoning and judgment.

How does protection and accommodation make trans students' problems worse? Perhaps you believe that gender is static and physical and that one's gender must and has to be only that which matches the genitalia one is born with. Why do you consider this nonsense? Would you have said the same thing about public school integration in the 1950s? Perhaps you don't know anyone who is transgender or has a transgender child; or are unable to think beyond yourself.

Why should new bathrooms be constructed?

The sound, reasonable, sensible, thing to do appears to me to be to add these two words to the policy and figure out how to make sure it is implemented properly, and make sure that this group of students, faculty, and staff will be protected from mistreatment by FCPS (however unintentional) and by their peers.

YhhXk Wrote:
> ^^ Sorry, we won't retreat and you cannot silence
> us. This has nothing to do with Human Rights ..
> please. Accomodating a few who have psychological
> issues does not help those few, it makes their
> problems worse and other students shouldn't have
> to put up with this kind of thing. Also, should
> they pay to constuct new bathrooms for these few,
> then it certainly is not fair to those who pay
> taxes to accommodate this nonsense.
> Maybe you ought to try having an intellectuate
> debate based on true knowledge rather than resort
> to name calling and insults, but I guess your rule
> book, Rules For Radicals, simply instructs you to
> be a loud mouth jackass in order to divert people
> from sound reasoning and judgement.
>
> Nice try.

Posted by: T ()
Date: May 08, 2015 04:05PM

Private bathrooms and changing rooms for everyone would be excellent. But of course extremely expensive. And the expense would not be justified. I still don't understand why Schultz and her supporters think facility modifications will be needed.

Uythj Wrote:
> bp9Ln Wrote:
> -----
> > YhhXk Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Also, should
> > > they pay to constuct new bathrooms for these
> > few,
> > > then it certainly is not fair to those who
> pay
> > > taxes to accommodate this nonsense.
> >
> >
> > FCPS will not be allowed to build bathrooms
> just
> > for them. They would be labeled "separate but
> > equal" facilities, a definite no-no.
> >
> > Kindergartners are just going to have to be
> > tolerant of those who want to be different.
>
> Fuck you. All parents should send a note in right
> now demanding that their child be allowed to use a
> private bathroom-male or female. Enough of this my
> rights are more important than yours crap.

Posted by: You want to see this in school? ()
Date: May 08, 2015 04:28PM

Attachments:
jenny-condor-tranny-love-04.jpg

Posted by: YNexY ()
Date: May 08, 2015 06:59PM

photoshopped

Posted by: Ethan ()
Date: May 08, 2015 07:10PM

Um, I don't want porn stars in schools. That does not change the topic at hand.

Posted by: UctkN ()
Date: May 08, 2015 08:23PM

Word to the GLBT community: Man up!

Posted by: Ethan ()
Date: May 08, 2015 08:29PM

Being LGBT does not preclude masculinity or the ability to defend oneself.

Posted by: ?????????? ()
Date: May 09, 2015 09:08AM

Has anybody actually seen the written mandate from OCR stipulating that FCPS had to do this? Was there a deadline?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.