HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BRITT MCHENRY IS A HERO
Posted by: FUCK IMPOUND LOTS ()
Date: April 17, 2015 11:40PM

Anyone who has had their car towed for a bullshit reason then had to pay to get it out of some shit hole impound lot - you can sympathize with her nastiness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BRITT MCHENRY IS A HERO
Posted by: 92TransAm ()
Date: April 18, 2015 12:24AM

She is a dunce that needs a kick to the head

Posted by: 4jXYe ()
Date: April 18, 2015 12:34AM

92TransAm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She is a dunce that needs a kick to the head

Ok defender of the lunch lady. Being from pimit hills I can understand how you would defend low life scum bags tow truck drivers. Im sure half of your family resembles Dawg the bounty hunters click and a few of er cuzins are in the recovery biz with matching tattoos. Your FFU name even resembles white trash.

Posted by: ask yourself ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:33AM

Who has ever been happy or had a good experience getting their car towed?

Posted by: iLester ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:36AM

She complained at the wrong person. The owner of the restaurant, the operator of the towing company, or the predatory tow truck drivers are all ones she can complain to.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: April 18, 2015 10:31AM

iLester Wrote:
> She complained at the wrong person. The owner of
> the restaurant, the operator of the towing
> company, or the predatory tow truck drivers are
> all ones she can complain to.

Yep. These days people seem to have a problem with directing their anger at those who are actually responsible.

Posted by: WVWhV ()
Date: April 18, 2015 10:39AM

iLester Wrote:
> She complained at the wrong person. The owner of
> the restaurant, the operator of the towing
> company, or the predatory tow truck drivers are
> all ones she can complain to.

If you work for a scum bag criminal enterprise expect to hear reactions like this.

Funny how you are probably the same person that bitches to someone over the phone when a product or service you received is not up to your standards but then come on here and scream injustice to the slob behind the counter. I know what you are about.

Posted by: 92TransAm ()
Date: April 18, 2015 11:32AM

4jXYe Wrote:
> 92TransAm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She is a dunce that needs a kick to the head
>
>
> Ok defender of the lunch lady. Being from pimit
> hills I can understand how you would defend low
> life scum bags tow truck drivers. Im sure half of
> your family resembles Dawg the bounty hunters
> click and a few of er cuzins are in the recovery
> biz with matching tattoos. Your FFU name even
> resembles white trash.

You have a lot of hate inside of you my friend. Are you mad?

Posted by: Anon84 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 01:24PM

Just saying...the towing company edited out the person working at the cashier from the video. I was towed illegally by Advance and took them to court and won. They're awful from start to finish. The woman working behind the counter when I was towed was very nasty with me (same person who McHenry encountered). My Dad was having surgery for cancer the day I was towed. I took a cab to the hospital and didn't get to retrieve my car until the next day. They tried to charge me extra for storage (when they didn't even have reason to tow in the first place. I had a sticker on my car permitting me to park in my space - they claimed their driver didn't see it). I went on yelp out of curiosity and see that in 2013, 2014 and 2015 (before the McHenry tape) people noted that Gina was extremely nasty to them. I'm 100% sure that she's not the sympathetic single mom character they make her out to be in the press. If the reviews on yelp and my experience are indicators of how they operate, McHenry probably experienced a really nasty attitude when she went to get her car back. That doesn't excuse the stupid stuff she said but it definitely puts it in a different light. I really hope Advance loses it's contracts out of all of this - they really do break the law regularly (as indicated by court records) and are rude and even abusive in the process.

Posted by: Oscar Fryer ()
Date: April 18, 2015 01:27PM

She never would have gotten in trouble if that toothless tow cunt didn't go showing the video around. She should have showed her titties during the video.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 18, 2015 04:09PM

Mchenry didn't get suspended because she was wrong. She was suspended because the public perceived she was wrong and ESPN wanted the pr quieted down quickly. She gets a little vacation and ESPN didn't give the public a chance to turn on them. This is really a nonissue. I'm not sure why it's continuing.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 18, 2015 04:54PM

Interesting post from the Towing company:

"However, the company said in a statement that they have no interest in seeing McHenry suspended or terminated for her comments, claiming that parking enforcement is "contentious by nature."

"Ms. McHenry is our neighbor, and, as she said, to paraphrase, made remarks that were out of line. She is human and errors in judgement can be made in the heat of the moment," the Advanced Towing Company statement read. "Gina is a single mother of three children who works a difficult job to provide for her family. Gina Holds no ill will towards Ms. McHenry."

Posted by: DGune ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:20PM

Advanced Towing was cleaning up with $135 per tow and a steady stream of "customers", not a smart move to invite this sort of attention just because the fat chick wanted to be famous.

Posted by: from their website ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:40PM

ugh
Attachments:
assholes.jpg

Posted by: Ralph1 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 07:17PM

The towing company got their 15 minutes of fame...After first siding against the Ms.McHenry, but now with the "hidden parts of the video" still hidden, and the practices of the towing company, the BBB needs to investigate further.
Hopefully, some lawyers will breath down their neck now...

They wish no ill towards Ms.McHenry but they couldn't wait to release the video.
What the F-ck???

Posted by: JPy63 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 10:30PM

The State of Virginia needs to open a criminal investigation into the business practices of Advanced towing.

Posted by: Beel ()
Date: April 18, 2015 10:37PM

Sure, McHenry took it far in the video that was published.

I remembered how much the company that towed my car 4 years ago in Crystal City pissed me off. I parked across the street and ran into the Marriott to give my aunt and uncle the keys to my place. 10 minutes max and my car was towed. I went back, no car and saw the tow signs. Took the metro to Ballston and it was a completely unprofessional interaction with the towing employees. Then I had to wait another 30 minutes for Advanced to get someone to get my car out of the lot. Come to find out now it was the same one as McHenry. Don't get me wrong, she crossed the line but they're certainly no saints even with a lower bar of a towing company.

Posted by: Go Brit ()
Date: April 19, 2015 07:45AM

Brit is a hero. Fuck the tow truck company. They are apelike redneck fucktards with the collective IQ of a redneck tow truck driver. What is the name Advanced Towing about? What is Advanced about the company? How hard is it to steal peoples cars and hold their property for ransom? Tow truck drivers and the fellow employees are the lowest of low life shit bags. The next time you have to slide your card under the glass to pay for your car, slide the card in your dirty ass crack and pass it under. Then tell the toothless snatch behind the counter what you did. Also, bring a box of nails with you on the way to get your car. Chuck the open box out the window when you leave the dirt lot where they hold your car.

Posted by: oh jeeeeeezzzzz ()
Date: April 19, 2015 08:40AM

Everybody's got a reason...when their car gets towed...I was just in for 5 minutes...I didn't see the sign...

Then, it's how rude the tow company people are.

What do you think it's gonna be...like visiting the f'in spa or country club?

Understand one thing...it is oftentimes the business or residential area that "hires" these companies to handle towing of illegally parked cars off of THEIR property...

Can you imagine how f'ed up things would be without the threat of towing?

Everybody would be just "in for 5 minutes"...or longer. And some poor dumb business owner would have his lot filled with non paying customers out for a stroll or visiting the neighborhood bars...

Get pissed at the company you were visiting...they're the ones that plant the no parking signs.

Really? Looking for a positive experience from getting your car towed?

Posted by: Shadden Frood ()
Date: April 19, 2015 11:05AM

McHenry is an entitled moron. She left her car in a restaurant parking lot, and left the restaurant. From what I read, she left it there overnight and called the restaurant to demand they retrieve it for her. How can anyone defend her?

As for the towing company, I have my suspicions as to how they get away with the crap they do. But in this one case, the nasty blonde was totally in the wrong in every way.

Posted by: MADD ()
Date: April 19, 2015 11:14AM

Shadden Frood Wrote:
> McHenry is an entitled moron. She left her car in
> a restaurant parking lot, and left the restaurant.
> From what I read, she left it there overnight and
> called the restaurant to demand they retrieve it
> for her. How can anyone defend her?

Good for her. She might have had too much to drink like many people and decided to leave her car in a restaurant parking lot she was a patron at. So some shit bag tow company see's a car in a vacant parking lot and has to tow it. Fuck them and the restaurant who would rather see people drive off drunk if that was the case. A few cars in a parking lot left overnight is not hurting anyone nor would they be loosing business if someone picks up their vehicle before lunch. And Im sure this scenario plays out every weekend.

What restaurant was this? I would like to make note of where never to eat at.

Posted by: Trasty cat ()
Date: April 19, 2015 11:22AM

Hunan Number One. Bre crafurull tow cromarny get u riff u get drank and reave car overnite. rus Asains no give shit eat drink pay me srut up reave.

Posted by: XPxNw ()
Date: April 19, 2015 11:49AM

FUCK IMPOUND LOTS Wrote:
> Anyone who has had their car towed for a bullshit
> reason then had to pay to get it out of some shit
> hole impound lot - you can sympathize with her
> nastiness.

CLEARLY , any "municode" Municipal Code you find

says if the car was improperly towed, the party who called the tower must pay

Posted by: UGJJH ()
Date: April 19, 2015 11:50AM

would you beleive i worked with a tow company in the 80's ?

Posted by: walk of shame ()
Date: April 19, 2015 12:47PM

Britt was stupid to leave her car in the lot past the cutoff time. Did she get a hookup with a dude at the bar and then had to do the walk of shame wondering where her fucking car was?

Posted by: fake liar ()
Date: April 19, 2015 12:57PM

Shadden Frood Wrote:
> McHenry is an entitled moron. She left her car in
> a restaurant parking lot, and left the restaurant.
> From what I read, she left it there overnight and
> called the restaurant to demand they retrieve it
> for her. How can anyone defend her?
>
> As for the towing company, I have my suspicions as
> to how they get away with the crap they do. But in
> this one case, the nasty blonde was totally in the
> wrong in every way.

You read that after you typed it.

Posted by: Family Guy dude ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:38PM

I fucked Britt McHenry a few times. She gives the shittiest blowjobs and can't fuck for shit. Fucking whore.

Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:59PM

am I the only person who never has had their car towed for any reason other than car repairs?

Posted by: U have no friends ()
Date: April 20, 2015 05:08PM

Jander420 Wrote:
> am I the only person who never has had their car
> towed for any reason other than car repairs?

When you smoke weed in your parents basement 24/7 it's pretty hard to park illegally.

Date: April 20, 2015 06:04PM

Neither the business practices of Advanced Towing nor the actions of Ms. McHenry can be defended. They are corrupt on the outside; she is corrupt on the inside.

Posted by: Yp4ck ()
Date: April 20, 2015 06:29PM

I hope she doesn't really believe she got her job at ESPN because she has a degree from Northwestern?

Hot blond sports bimbos get their jobs one of two ways. Either daddy or uncle already work there or she spread her legs starting at the front door and all the way to the Executive offices.

Posted by: Dr Fill ()
Date: April 20, 2015 07:24PM

Jander420 Wrote:
> am I the only person who never has had their car
> towed for any reason other than car repairs?

No....and it's important to note you get towed when you park illegally. Just like you can get fucked up or killed if you resist arrest.

Parking spaces matter!

Posted by: brit McCunty ()
Date: April 21, 2015 12:06AM

Britt is a cum dumpster but if I ever see my car being towed that driver is gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.