HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sterling man found not guilty of computer harassment of FFXU user eesh aka Michael Basl
Posted by: Defendant sent messages to self! ()
Date: April 16, 2015 02:40PM

e: What's going on at Papa John's Fairfax Blvd?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 08, 2015 03:53PM

Usually the people claiming to be victims are the ones perpetrating all the threats and real harassment.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sterling man found not guilty of computer harassment of FFXU user eesh aka Michael Basl
Date: April 16, 2015 03:02PM

Did you mean that the complaining witness sent e-mails to himself?

Re: Sterling man found not guilty of computer harassment of FFXU user eesh aka Michael Basl
Posted by: Plaintiff sent messages to self* ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:18PM

CourthouseObserver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you mean that the complaining witness sent
> e-mails to himself?

Yes

Posted by: VEb4N ()
Date: April 16, 2015 05:51PM

was evidence was used to find him not guilty?

Posted by: VEb4N ()
Date: April 16, 2015 05:52PM

what*

Posted by: E3utx ()
Date: April 16, 2015 06:07PM

die later will get your shoes then - dont take so long !
Attachments:
troll-2.jpg

Posted by: cKEkU ()
Date: April 16, 2015 06:19PM

If he was found not guilty and evidence can prove the complainant sent the message to himself will he be arrested?

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: April 16, 2015 06:21PM

^probably.

Posted by: do it meg ()
Date: April 16, 2015 06:50PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> ^probably.

meg you should add your case on eesh too, seriously
more people the better, it shows a pattern

think of it as a favor to the morenos and so u can get justice too
no reason to fear eesh

I hope other posters come forward against eesh

Posted by: CKbJL ()
Date: April 16, 2015 07:20PM

Posted by: shut the mouth ()
Date: April 16, 2015 10:08PM

VEb4N Wrote:
> was evidence was used to find him not guilty?

I'll say this once and only once: SHUT THE FUCK UP, EESH. You lost. Deal with it, motherfucker.

edit by Cary: This post was generated by the author formerly known as Mr. Misery aka jimmylegs. Mr. Misery, I would take these comments seriously if they were produced by ANYONE but yourself. You have been permanently banned from this forum. Any attempt by you to access this interactive computing resource is against repeated explicit instructions that you are not authorized to do so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2015 12:17PM by Cary.
Attachments:
dealwithit3.gif

Posted by: Masturbating AGAIN!? ()
Date: April 16, 2015 10:14PM

Defendant sent messages to self! Wrote:
> e: What's going on at Papa John's Fairfax Blvd?
> Posted by: eesh ()
> Date: March 08, 2015 03:53PM
>
> Usually the people claiming to be victims are
> the ones perpetrating all the threats and real
> harassment.

Why? Why? Why do you masturbate these posts out so much for all to know you are a chronic sick fucking pervert?

Date: April 16, 2015 10:57PM

do it meg Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^probably.
>
>
> meg you should add your case on eesh too,
> seriously
> more people the better, it shows a pattern
>
> think of it as a favor to the morenos and so u can
> get justice too
> no reason to fear eesh
>
> I hope other posters come forward against eesh

As I have said I had many lovely conversations with William, thus leading to me turning over the conversations I did. I offered any help at all I could give them at any point in all these matters. However, I also sent him a notary letter stating the fact all those documents were complete and original. At the end of the day me on a witness stand would serve no purpose. Since eesh never admitted anything to me personally, only Lizzie did, that would only be considered hearsay on a stand. The fact of eesh's abusive pattern also may not have much weight since I am not named anywhere in this suit. This all said when I file in the next few weeks for my case William and his testimony could help my case in the sense of the false arrest. Lizzie would be a witness of importance due to knowing first hand verifiable knowledge that eesh has been to my home in Alexandria on various occasions since she revealed my address to him. I would have no relevance in morenos case because my nudes don't affect morenos case, nor does anything eesh has done directed towards me because most of it is in a public domain thus Moreno and his attorney can print it and use it as an exhibit without my presence. They technically can do this with any post eesh has made from his registered name directed at anyone.

I am very happy William had the ability to overlook most of the heinous lies written here about me and personally reach out to me. He not only seems like a very intelligent man who tes, has written some horrible things here for shock value, still that doesn't make him deserve to be victimized by eesh. To be honest if I had proof that anyone here was facing criminal charges and I knew someone else who personally admitted to me that the accused person was innocent and they could prove I would have done the same for them. This isn't solely about eesh it's about changing myself over the past 4 years and living to be a better person. Shit, a girl who would have testified for Aaron against me, and has previously lied about me and personally slandered my name had Aaron and I not reached an agreed, consensual, amicable custody order 2 weeks ago before the court date had her nudes posted on this site. I hate this girl so much, this said I even contacted her directly to let her know, I also contact a mutual friend of ours to relay it to her as well and I provided them bo mth information on how to attempt to have it removed. The fact is no woman even her deserved that.

To be honest so much has been written about me here that isn't true, if I was a person checking this forum and read my thread I don't know if in that position I would even respect myself. The fact is I never used or posted here before the smear campaign against me was launched. This site isn't an accurate representation of who I am and how hard I've worked to better myself for so many years. I've been so brutally attacked and don't understand considering I never did anything in the process of our divorce proceedings to warrant this type of treatment, my ex husband knew of this site because long ago I told him I always feared someone would maliciously post about me. Little did I know later in life he'd make this fear a reality by his own hand or via someone he knew.

I think my helping of Moreno and his family was ultimately what I would have done for anyone in the same position because it was the right thing to do. Not having come forqRd would have made me equal responsible if he had been found guilt. I will continue to live my life doing the next right thing every moment. This way I know I can be proud of and have respect for myself.

Last as for adding my case to this, I have to take care of this suit I currently have for the sexual harassment and retaliation by my former employer due to an incident that occurred as a result of this very site. I am so busy working with on this that most of my focus is there. Once that is over I will explore whether to litigate eesh and all others who have so mercilously committed: copyright infringement, defamation per se, privacy invasions, accused me of having aids/ hiv/ gohnerrea/ syphillis/ herpes/ genital warts/ crabs/ and hepatitis b as well as other other various stds which I've never once had in my life. Then there is the identity theft, threats of bodily injury, blatent written and verbal threats of aggravated sexual assault toward me. There are many instances of intimidation, hate speech written directed toward my minor child and myself, my nudes being spammed here not once but twice despite a lack of consent, being solicited as a prostitute here with my phone number attached and all the calls/ texts I received about that. Then there are the 3 CPS complaints called in against me matching post made the previous day each time basically quoted in the allegations called in all posted on this site which were ultimately unfounded and labeled malicious acts against me and my boyfriend. Then the many posts advertising as a drug dealer with my personal information and people contacting me about that, also having my apartment attempted to be broken into,being in public and being recognized and approached due this site, having people call my boyfriends employer about the contents of this site, having people see me in public and post it here in real time this placing me and me being in legitimate fear for my safety, having people stalk me in real life regularly now, constantly receiving nude in I turns from men containing their penis or naked bodies despite my lack of consent, having had two separate trackers in my phone so far without my consent or knowledge, being labeled a felon when I am in fact not on, then all the attacks against my son, the emotional distress I've suffered including hospitalization a due to severe anxiety attacks, harassing phone calls/texts/emails/voicemails/letters in the mail, YouTube videos, the list goes on too. All of this a direct against me here. I will go after every registered and anonymous poster possible and make sure I do so to the fullest extent legally possible. Plus the whole suit against them is stressful and complicated due to the complaint being with the human rights board and the EEOC simultaneously.

However, I am curious how Miz's case will play out, as well as mine and Lizzie's

Pardon the huge run on sentence and any typos I am etching ready to go to bed and became super groggy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2015 04:09PM by Megynlynn.

Posted by: Holy English ()
Date: April 16, 2015 11:11PM

^ what language is that?!?

Date: April 16, 2015 11:16PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> Plus the whole suit against them is
> stressful and complicated due to the complaint
> being with the human rights board and the EEOC
> simultaneously.

You might want to include the International Court of Justice and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

They all feel sorry for you Megan and want to hear your story.

Posted by: eesh's life on FFXU ()
Date: April 16, 2015 11:17PM

eesh Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > Plus the whole suit against them is
> > stressful and complicated due to the complaint
> > being with the human rights board and the EEOC
> > simultaneously.

>
>
>
>
> You might want to include the International Court
> of Justice and the Foreign Intelligence
> Surveillance Court.
>
> They all feel sorry for you Megan and want to hear
> your story.

jackhammerf5.gif

Date: April 16, 2015 11:39PM

eesh Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > Plus the whole suit against them is
> > stressful and complicated due to the complaint
> > being with the human rights board and the EEOC
> > simultaneously.

>
>
>
>
> You might want to include the International Court
> of Justice and the Foreign Intelligence
> Surveillance Court.
>
> They all feel sorry for you Megan and want to hear
> your story.

Eesh you are scum. I will be in henrico in a week to swear out the warrants for the nudes you posted. This isn't over.

Date: April 16, 2015 11:48PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
>
> Eesh you are scum. I will be in henrico in a week
> to swear out the warrants for the nudes you
> posted. This isn't over.

Okay, see you in court.

Posted by: Just curious ()
Date: April 16, 2015 11:59PM

eesh Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Eesh you are scum. I will be in henrico in a
> week
> > to swear out the warrants for the nudes you
> > posted. This isn't over.

>
>
>
> Okay, see you in court.

How did your last court case go?

I seem to recall it didn't go as great as you planned.

Posted by: yt2Ds ()
Date: April 17, 2015 12:06AM

Eesh has a robot manual on his computer.
You trying to build a real girl eesh?
Careful with that slick spot. You might get shocked

Posted by: Respect Earned - Megan ()
Date: April 17, 2015 12:13AM

People publicly standing up to/trolling eesh whether in real life or on here using non-anon names is awesome!

Date: April 17, 2015 06:02AM

Proof of eesh's stalking.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: The Real Criminal ()
Date: April 17, 2015 06:10AM

file.php?40,file=154987,filename=michael

Posted by: Too funny ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:22PM

shut the mouth Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> I'll say this once and only once: SHUT THE FUCK
> UP, EESH. You lost. Deal with it, motherfucker.
>
>
>
> edit by Cary: This post was generated by the
> author formerly known as Mr. Misery aka jimmylegs.

LOL! Get him Misery!

Posted by: eesh's misery ()
Date: April 18, 2015 09:26PM

Poor fat bitch
Attachments:
images-3.jpeg

Posted by: Des ()
Date: April 21, 2015 09:55AM

eesh Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> >
> week

>
>
>

and you will lose to her too

Date: April 21, 2015 01:53PM

Eesh probably at it again.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: No no no... ()
Date: April 21, 2015 02:06PM

Lol I finally read that wall of text and realized that Megan's evidence of being a better person is the time she texted a girls naked pics to her parents and friends under the guise of "informing her" about them. She didn't just make a mention of them to everyone the girl knew, she actually sent them a link.

Posted by: sarcasm ()
Date: April 21, 2015 02:23PM

No no no... Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> Lol I finally read that wall of text and realized
> that Megan's evidence of being a better person is
> the time she texted a girls naked pics to her
> parents and friends under the guise of "informing
> her" about them. She didn't just make a mention of
> them to everyone the girl knew, she actually sent
> them a link.

Eesh drove by her house once and also might have tried to change her password.

This is sick, insane sociopath person behavior and megan has been desperately trying to deescalate the situation, because unlike eesh, she actually has a JOB and better things to do than spend her afternoons on ffxu.

Megan is a good, honest person and she would just leave if you guys stopped bullying her.

It's none of your business if she shits up half the threads in this forum with giant oversized pics of personal text messages, and she has every right to post these on a constant basis, especially in threads in which they have no logical purpose whatsoever.

Probably you're just jealous of her life, if anything. I bet you're just jealous. Jealous of megan..not a good look

Posted by: who are you arguing with? ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:51PM

i think you replied to the wrong person. Im referencing the screenshots of her texts to Stephanie's family and friends with the links to her nudes. I didn't say anything about her leaving the forum or fucknuts eesh.

Posted by: tiny dick EESH ()
Date: April 21, 2015 04:02PM

megan is better than eesh because she didn't post the tiny dick pic of his even though he posted her pics all over

Posted by: It was tiny ()
Date: April 21, 2015 04:39PM

You're reaching....

Posted by: sss ()
Date: April 21, 2015 09:26PM

She never contacted steph directly.she sent links to the nudes to her friends and family and even her ex bf! How fucked is that? Steph had already messaged the forum owner before Megan contacted everybody. And megan blabbing on here that she used to self harm omfg I was pissed when steph told me that! You are low down and dirty megan!!!!!

I also know the girl that megan used to live with and we all saw the security camera shots from the atm where megan was using her mom's credit card she took without permission. I also had a chance to see the video of megan assaulting her ex, and I wasn't shocked at all. Megan please stop shit talking my friend! she has moved on and wishes for you to leave her alone and her name out of your mouth!

Date: April 21, 2015 09:30PM

sss Wrote:
> She never contacted steph directly.she sent links
> to the nudes to her friends and family and even
> her ex bf! How fucked is that? Steph had already
> messaged the forum owner before Megan contacted
> everybody. And megan blabbing on here that she
> used to self harm omfg I was pissed when steph
> told me that! You are low down and dirty
> megan!!!!!
>
> I also know the girl that megan used to live with
> and we all saw the security camera shots from the
> atm where megan was using her mom's credit card
> she took without permission. I also had a chance
> to see the video of megan assaulting her ex, and I
> wasn't shocked at all. Megan please stop shit
> talking my friend! she has moved on and wishes for
> you to leave her alone and her name out of your
> mouth!

Get your facts straight.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: April 21, 2015 09:31PM

One more thing! Alot of us who know you read your threads. You can lie to users on here but you dont fool people who know you and once liked you. You dont care that alot of us laugh af you for coming here everyday and still saying youre a victim lol Pleeasssee!

Date: April 21, 2015 09:41PM

my facts are very straight! I know her well and never liked you very much. She was trying to be polite because she nows how easy you fly off the handle and im not even going to post the messages between you and her after the one you put on here above this! You know what else was said so you cant play an innocent card with me! not posting again cause I never do, i just read but I wasnt going to let you keep lying about her. Leave her alone and go take care of your kid!!!!!!

Date: April 21, 2015 11:42PM

sss Wrote:
> my facts are very straight! I know her well and
> never liked you very much. She was trying to be
> polite because she nows how easy you fly off the
> handle and im not even going to post the messages
> between you and her after the one you put on here
> above this! You know what else was said so you
> cant play an innocent card with me! not posting
> again cause I never do, i just read but I wasnt
> going to let you keep lying about her. Leave her
> alone and go take care of your kid!!!!!!

Get your facts straight again. Funny most of her friends don't like her now. This said I don't have my son tonight so learn the facts before you try to call others out. Also I do a great job taking care of him, again whether you know me or not your opinions don't matter as you are hiding behind a computer. Stop acting all big and tough while slandering me. Have a lovely evening.

Posted by: Megan's history w revenge porn ()
Date: April 22, 2015 08:05AM

Toohey saw a girl she hated had revenge nudes online and so she sent links to those nudes to the girls friends, her parents, and ex-boyfriend.

That is a fact. Toohey can't deny it. She posted the screenshots herself. She can pretend she had good motivations all she wants, but the facts speak for themselves.

Date: April 22, 2015 02:49PM

I sent a link I never reposted. Get over yourself. I am sure that's why she thanked me for contacting her as seen above and said she knew I had nothing to do with it.

Your reaching for something in me and have nothing.

Posted by: Megan's history w revenge porn ()
Date: April 22, 2015 04:10PM

she thanked you in regards to a totally different incident, where you contacted her directly years later.

the facts again, confirmed by you: you hated her, you saw her nudes online, and you sent links for the womans naked pictures to her family, friends, and at least one enemy.

i never said you reposted them directly, just caused them to be widely known.

you threatened litigation to people posting links to your nudes, so i can't believe you didn't know what you were doing in sending the picture link to everyone she knows. it appears to be motivated by malice. if she doesn't wish to press charges, that's her business, but don't pretend the situation is evidence of your sainthood.

Posted by: To the person above ()
Date: April 22, 2015 05:26PM

I can assure you, no one gives a fuck.

Date: April 22, 2015 05:33PM

Megan's history w revenge porn Wrote:
> she thanked you in regards to a totally different
> incident, where you contacted her directly years
> later.
>
> the facts again, confirmed by you: you hated her,
> you saw her nudes online, and you sent links for
> the womans naked pictures to her family, friends,
> and at least one enemy.
>
> i never said you reposted them directly, just
> caused them to be widely known.
>
>
> you threatened litigation to people posting links
> to your nudes, so i can't believe you didn't know
> what you were doing in sending the picture link to
> everyone she knows. it appears to be motivated by
> malice. if she doesn't wish to press charges,
> that's her business, but don't pretend the
> situation is evidence of your sainthood.

They were reposted that day and hence I reached out and she thanked me for that. Get over yourself.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: terrible toohey ()
Date: April 22, 2015 06:08PM

She said she knew that you didn't post the pics, we get that much. Why did you send the link to her friends and ex bf? I messaged her on here, hoping she'll give us the other side to Megan's story.

Posted by: Megan Toohey steals and lies ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:22AM

Megan has used revenge porn herself as a tool in her manipulations, this much is clear. Sending your nudes to your parents is obviously meant to hurt you.

I doubt Stephanie will want to get involved, megan has already threatened her by saying she will post other pictures if Stephanie talks badly about her. I'm not sure if they were nude pics or just meant to humiliate her old friend, but megan seems worried and willing to retaliate.

Megan sent an ex friends nudes to her parents. She deserves everything she gets. She's disgusting, this further bullshit makes me realize she will never change.

Posted by: This thread is about............ ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:25AM

file.php?2,file=183109,filename=image.jp

Posted by: Megan Toohey Revenge porn ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:30AM

Yay Moreno! Not guilty!

just pointing out that megan has been involved with disseminating revenge porn before the law was in effect. Doesn't really have anything to do with eesh, except that she may have been more malicious than he was, sending the pics to the exact people that make sure it hurt the most.

Posted by: BEATNGU ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:30AM

terrible toohey Wrote:
> She said she knew that you didn't post the pics,
> we get that much. Why did you send the link to
> her friends and ex bf? I messaged her on here,
> hoping she'll give us the other side to Megan's
> story.

I'm sure she, like everyone else but you - doesn't give a fuck about this anymore and would like it to die. But you can't let go for some obsessive reason.

Posted by: Megan sends revenge porn ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:37AM

She got pretty defensive, seems like she cares. And I'm pretty sure Stephanie's mother and father care. You have no idea who I am. I could be her brother. Didn't know she had one, did you? I hope your nudes get sent to your parents too, although you probably don't have a real dad, just that drunk crazy mom of yours that talks shit about you and some Guy she leaches off lol

Date: April 23, 2015 03:43AM

I don't know any of these people and I don't know who you think I am but you certainly are delusional and if you hadn't noticed you're the only one still ragging on Megan these days. Let it go, kid. No one gives a shit!

Posted by: Megan sends Revenge porn ()
Date: April 23, 2015 04:05AM

BEATNGU Wrote:
> I don't know any of these people and I don't know
> who you think I am but you certainly are
> delusional and if you hadn't noticed you're the
> only one still ragging on Megan these days. Let it
> go, kid. No one gives a shit!

Again, I'm sure Stephanie and her parents give a shit.

Why are you so far up Megan's asshole? This shit was only brought up because one of her friends noticed her trying to use it to say she was a good person.

Date: April 23, 2015 04:12AM

She is a good person

Posted by: Now I see ()
Date: April 23, 2015 04:17AM

BEATNGU Wrote:
> I don't know any of these people

Do you regular assume career criminals are good people if you don't know them? Now your comments make more sense.

Date: April 23, 2015 04:20AM

Everyone is a good person except eesh.

Posted by: forgot one! ()
Date: April 23, 2015 08:23AM

BEATNGU Wrote:
> Everyone is a good person except eesh.

and megan

Posted by: red handed ()
Date: April 23, 2015 09:42AM

Proof of eesh's guilt!

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Date: April 23, 2015 10:09AM

If they have proof I indeed disseminated her nudes maliciously, Stephanie or her parents please have them feel free to make a criminal complaint for my arrest. I assure you it will go no where because I in fact didnt do what you claim. I also assure you that if I said I'd post other photos of her then that would be some form of extortion and chargeable as well. There will be no proof of this as well so feel free to try that. Last you claim you have the other messages we sent where I threaten her please post these as well. I will then post my original messages we had as well, for comparison.

Facts are you made huge allegations against me none of which are true. I did however tell her when she tried to testify against me I'd make sure to have her drug tested (we all know she'd fail for something) on the stand. I also made it clear it bring up the video she made with Aaron and I, and the many caddy comments and threats she emailed me as to why she is a discreditable witness. That is all, not a threat but a truth.

Please go troll somewhere else.
Last for the record, I don't give a shit I just won't have my name dragged through the mud over some low life heroin addict who decided partying and doing drug a was more important than raising her son, which she gave up.

Also her family is fucked up mental and such wnablers her having a brother wouldn't surprise me but its be ironic considering we were childhood friends from the age of 6. No one ever mentioned you, however that family is very ashamed of their children and secretive.

As for my mother she had many strokes, I choose not to associate with her and her fiancée is living of her. So clearly you have no idea what you speak of there.

I appreciate you completely irrelevant and attempted feedback on subjects you clearly know nothing about.

Have a lovely day, since the Butthurt in you runs deep.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2015 10:15AM by Megynlynn.

Posted by: Jason S. ()
Date: April 23, 2015 12:59PM

I love reading Megynlynn's incessant long winded attempts to further instigate drama on the forum. Not to...point out the obvious... but its like she really enjoys this.

Date: April 23, 2015 01:09PM

I am simply stating facts.

Posted by: free time ()
Date: April 23, 2015 01:21PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> I am simply stating facts.

Must be nice to have a constant 7 day weekend where you just fuck around on the internet and pretend to be gainfully employed.

Date: April 23, 2015 01:44PM

I am actually super busy this is just for shits and giggles in moments I have a few seconds here and there.

Posted by: Dr Misery ()
Date: April 23, 2015 01:49PM

Megynlynn owned you!!! plus shes hot

Posted by: Sorry I confused you ()
Date: April 23, 2015 02:39PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> If they have proof I indeed disseminated her nudes
> maliciously, Stephanie or her parents please have
> them feel free to make a criminal complaint for my
> arrest. I assure you it will go no where because I
> in fact didnt do what you claim. I also assure you
> that if I said I'd post other photos of her then
> that would be some form of extortion and
> chargeable as well. There will be no proof of this
> as well so feel free to try that. Last you claim
> you have the other messages we sent where I
> threaten her please post these as well. I will
> then post my original messages we had as well, for
> comparison.
>
> Facts are you made huge allegations against me
> none of which are true. I did however tell her
> when she tried to testify against me I'd make sure
> to have her drug tested (we all know she'd fail
> for something) on the stand. I also made it clear
> it bring up the video she made with Aaron and I,
> and the many caddy comments and threats she
> emailed me as to why she is a discreditable
> witness. That is all, not a threat but a truth.
>
> Please go troll somewhere else.
> Last for the record, I don't give a shit I just
> won't have my name dragged through the mud over
> some low life heroin addict who decided partying
> and doing drug a was more important than raising
> her son, which she gave up.
>
> Also her family is fucked up mental and such
> wnablers her having a brother wouldn't surprise me
> but its be ironic considering we were childhood
> friends from the age of 6. No one ever mentioned
> you, however that family is very ashamed of their
> children and secretive.
>
> As for my mother she had many strokes, I choose
> not to associate with her and her fiancée is
> living of her. So clearly you have no idea what
> you speak of there.
>
> I appreciate you completely irrelevant and
> attempted feedback on subjects you clearly know
> nothing about.
>
> Have a lovely day, since the Butthurt in you runs
> deep.

The drunk leech mom comment was aimed at Lizzie, but if the shoe fits, wear it. The messages I was talking about are from Lizzie about you, not to you.

All I claimed as fact was this: you hated Stephanie. You saw someone had posted revenge porn of her. You sent links to the revenge porn to her family, friends and at least one enemy. These are the facts, stripped of opinion or heresay.

Yes, it looks malicious. Especially with you calling her and her family names as you did above. She can't press charges, the law wasn't in effect at that time. I'm just pointing out that morally you may have less of a problem with revenge porn than you have represented.

Posted by: what a relief! ()
Date: April 23, 2015 02:45PM

lol aimed @ lizzie and she didn't even know?

guess that means you missed your mark

lizzie's mom isn't a drunk and doesn't leech off anyone

she works unlike you lol

Posted by: A real victim ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:00PM

Sorry I confused you Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > If they have proof I indeed disseminated her
> nudes
> > maliciously, Stephanie or her parents please
> have
> > them feel free to make a criminal complaint for
> my
> > arrest. I assure you it will go no where because
> I
> > in fact didnt do what you claim. I also assure
> you
> > that if I said I'd post other photos of her
> then
> > that would be some form of extortion and
> > chargeable as well. There will be no proof of
> this
> > as well so feel free to try that. Last you
> claim
> > you have the other messages we sent where I
> > threaten her please post these as well. I will
> > then post my original messages we had as well,
> for
> > comparison.
> >
> > Facts are you made huge allegations against me
> > none of which are true. I did however tell her
> > when she tried to testify against me I'd make
> sure
> > to have her drug tested (we all know she'd fail
> > for something) on the stand. I also made it
> clear
> > it bring up the video she made with Aaron and
> I,
> > and the many caddy comments and threats she
> > emailed me as to why she is a discreditable
> > witness. That is all, not a threat but a truth.
>
> >
> > Please go troll somewhere else.
> > Last for the record, I don't give a shit I just
> > won't have my name dragged through the mud over
> > some low life heroin addict who decided
> partying
> > and doing drug a was more important than
> raising
> > her son, which she gave up.
> >
> > Also her family is fucked up mental and such
> > wnablers her having a brother wouldn't surprise
> me
> > but its be ironic considering we were childhood
> > friends from the age of 6. No one ever
> mentioned
> > you, however that family is very ashamed of
> their
> > children and secretive.
> >
> > As for my mother she had many strokes, I choose
> > not to associate with her and her fiancée is
> > living of her. So clearly you have no idea what
> > you speak of there.
> >
> > I appreciate you completely irrelevant and
> > attempted feedback on subjects you clearly know
> > nothing about.
> >
> > Have a lovely day, since the Butthurt in you
> runs
> > deep.
>
> The drunk leech mom comment was aimed at Lizzie,
> but if the shoe fits, wear it. The messages I was
> talking about are from Lizzie about you, not to
> you.
>
> All I claimed as fact was this: you hated
> Stephanie. You saw someone had posted revenge porn
> of her. You sent links to the revenge porn to her
> family, friends and at least one enemy. These are
> the facts, stripped of opinion or heresay.
>
> Yes, it looks malicious. Especially with you
> calling her and her family names as you did above.
> She can't press charges, the law wasn't in effect
> at that time. I'm just pointing out that morally
> you may have less of a problem with revenge porn
> than you have represented.

Did Steph ever reply to your message? I think she wants to be left alone.

Posted by: I agree ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:08PM

I never messaged her. I'm sure she does want to be left alone. She's been harassed on this site for years. It started right around the time she and megan had a fight and stopped being friends. She is the real victim here.

Date: April 23, 2015 05:09PM

She popped up here in a threat "protection" while we were friends. A year later she attended my child's baby shower, them the year after that my wedding as a maid of honor. Get your shit straight.

Seth is why she's popped up here, and because she has a very unpleasant and spotty history in the area. Not to mention as well a questionable group of friends and personal choices.

Stop blaming me for her life decisions that don't hold any weight on me.

Posted by: Guilty conscience ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:11PM

Nobody said you were responsible, only that it was around the same time. do you have a guilty conscience?

A spotty history? Questionable personal choices? I see why you were friends.

Posted by: spare tires ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:25PM

You have enough weight on you already.

Posted by: frank family ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:30PM

I saw the name Frank come up in the craycray thread. I think this is the ex gf she stole money, jewelry,and debit cards from
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: was it revenge porn? ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:39PM

looks like Stephanie was mad about Megan sending those photos to everyone.

Posted by: weisten ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:42PM

was it revenge porn? Wrote:
> looks like Stephanie was mad about Megan sending
> those photos to everyone.

this was Caan
Or eesh
or beef curtains
Or josh?

Posted by: was it revenge porn? ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:51PM

All wrong. But that caan guy is a fucking menace. His stalker videos were pretty frightening, AND I believe he was the person that repeatedly called megan and josh.

Beefcurtains I like, but he can be a little rash.

Posted by: Eww ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:53PM

I also heard that Megan stole a used vibrator from the Franks

Posted by: ptc69 ()
Date: April 23, 2015 07:57PM

how did this thread turn into this?

Posted by: Darius ()
Date: April 23, 2015 08:06PM

Eww Wrote:
> I also heard that Megan stole a used vibrator from
> the Franks

wtf??? Who steals their ex's dirty vibrator???

Date: April 23, 2015 08:15PM

Darius Wrote:
> Eww Wrote:
> -----
> > I also heard that Megan stole a used vibrator
> from
> > the Franks
>
>
> wtf??? Who steals their ex's dirty vibrator???

This isn't true, it's just someone starting to try to start shit. Clearly her and and I are fine so why does shit that isn't even true matter to you?

Do you not see how ridiculous this all is?

Posted by: vagina love ()
Date: April 23, 2015 08:32PM

how is frank's pussy megan?

Posted by: FUCK CARY AND ALL HIS WORKS ()
Date: April 24, 2015 02:34AM

> edit by Cary: This post was generated by the
> author formerly known as Mr. Misery aka jimmylegs.
> Mr. Misery, I would take these comments seriously
> if they were produced by ANYONE but yourself. You
> have been permanently banned from this forum. Any
> attempt by you to access this interactive
> computing resource is against repeated explicit
> instructions that you are not authorized to do so.

Go fuck yourself Cary, you despicable, cowardly, fucking criminal.

Just shut the fuck up in these circumstances which you had A LOT to do with creating, you hypocrital pig.

I fully expect you will show yourself a cowardly pig again with your reply to this post, you greasy, repulsive vermin.

You have no honor. You have no integrity; or rather, your "integrity" stops where the law's protection stops. And that's not integrity, anymore than someone who stops at stoplights to avoid getting a ticket has "integrity".

That's petty bourgeouis self-interest, not integrity, compounded in Cary's case by his maintenance of a website that has become a public nuisance. a haven for anonymous tortfeasors who use the anonymity provided by this board to seek out and target innocent victims, while banning and outting those who criticize the online predators whom Cary coddles, and whose tortious acts Cary thus hold a share in the liability for -- a liabilty which no sensible reading of Section 230 can abrogate.

Come you master of FU
You that built this cesspool
You who protect predators
And throw sheep to the wolves

You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks.

You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a target on my back
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly.

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
Anonymous speech is the
weapon you wield.
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain.

You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
Comfortably numb
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud.

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul.

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

Posted by: nice ()
Date: June 05, 2015 10:01AM

do it meg Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > ^probably.
>
>
> meg you should add your case on eesh too,
> seriously
> more people the better, it shows a pattern
>
> think of it as a favor to the morenos and so u can
> get justice too
> no reason to fear eesh
>
> I hope other posters come forward against eesh

^

Posted by: Afterthought ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:02PM

Megan Toohey seems just as dangerous as Michael Basl. She is not afraid of anybody or anything. If she would stay off this board any comments about her would drift away. Michael may be guilty but hey folks, ignore Megan! She is scary too.

Posted by: my 2 cents ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:06PM

Toohey is one such person. She lives to be a victim.

Posted by: Before thinks ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:06PM

Megan isn't being accused of having swatted anyone in the hopes of having them murdered by law enforcement officers nor has she sent death threats to herself and had someone falsely arrested, or driven over 100+ miles in the dead of night to vandalize anyone's vehicle or break into their home. Now, is she?

Posted by: while we are throwing stones.... ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:13PM

she also isn't being sued for a million dollars or has gotten arrested for harassment and revenge porn due to this site

Posted by: Ridiculous ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:19PM

Toohey speaks about HER home in Alexandria. Ask her, under oath, about that home, why she was there, why she left, and who owned the property at the time.

Posted by: whoooo givessss a fuckkkkkkkkkkk ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:20PM

nahhh do not care whatsoeverrrrrr

Posted by: Modesty ()
Date: June 07, 2015 06:41PM

Megan has sent her exposed "boobs" screen shot via phone so she does not possess a lot of modesty.

Posted by: vUGu9 ()
Date: June 08, 2015 10:56PM

what is this? a police state?

are you selling that people can be arrested for an open dispute on the internet?

are you saying threatening theives in gov is a crime? certainly threatening thieves is NOT a crime.

your telling all the young people that whatever government decides is against policy - they gov can put a gun to your head, take you away , keep you out of WTOP news so no one knows (as usual - most big stories WTOPS hides - their fucking facists working for rich political families)

you know there's no law against threatening a thief right?

well let me educate your audience. a heated dispute doesn't give the government the right to put a gun to your head, steal your house, car, and fuck your wife for you

especially when the heated dispute is about gov stealing someone's shit over a new policy they wrote overnight - and will dissapear whenever a gov favored worker is in court

Posted by: TvLYn ()
Date: June 10, 2015 03:50AM

eesh Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> >
> week

>
>
>

LMAO

Posted by: Doodie ()
Date: June 10, 2015 10:34PM

Des Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > Megynlynn Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > Eesh you are scum. I will be in henrico in a
> > week
> > > to swear out the warrants for the nudes you
> > > posted. This isn't over.

> >
> >
> >
> > Okay, see you in court.
>
>
> and you will lose to her too

+2

Posted by: YuuKL ()
Date: June 11, 2015 12:46AM

I think it was good that the truth came out and the person who was arrested was found innocent. I would think there may be legal recourse coming up for the false arrest and charges.

Posted by: called it ()
Date: June 24, 2015 04:53PM

Des Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > Megynlynn Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > Eesh you are scum. I will be in henrico in a
> > week
> > > to swear out the warrants for the nudes you
> > > posted. This isn't over.

> >
> >
> >
> > Okay, see you in court.
>
>
> and you will lose to her too

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.