HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Senior Citizen Crime
Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: May 03, 2009 11:46PM

"ARIAS ","JOSE ","C","103"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","12/19/2003","IMPROPER USE OF STATE TAGS "
"ARIAS ","JOSE ","C","103"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","12/19/2003","NO DRIVERS LICENSE "
"BELTRAN ","ORLANDO "," ","103"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","10/30/2002","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"LOPEZ MOLINA ","RUDY ","E","103"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","01/11/2006","PT LARC-OTHER "
"LOPEZ MOLINA ","RUDY ","E","103"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","01/11/2006","PT LARC-OTHER "

On record the oldest criminals in our county's history have gone to these five individuals. All at 103 years old. Sadly I am fairly certain most our deceased. I love Orlando, 103 and still drinking hard, great way to go out. Here's to one of us making 104 and giving the county hell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Senior Citizen Crime
Posted by: count again ()
Date: May 04, 2009 01:05AM

I'm pretty sure theres only 3 different people on that list-though I can see why you might get confused, steve.

Posted by: jimmy jingles ()
Date: May 04, 2009 01:07AM

I'd almost wonder if that's some kind of glitch.. Since all of them coincidentally have no fixed address, like maybe they don't know how old they are since they're undocumented bums?

The life of a homeless seems way too harsh for a bunch of 103 year old bums to be kicking around, but I dunno

Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: May 04, 2009 11:39AM

okay you got me. It was a late night lastnight. I can not explain the no fixed address, maybe they live with relatives or do not release the address's of local nursing homes on fairfax underground.

What I do know, is if you are privledged enough to know someone who is 104 or older in the area, take them out and convince them to commit a crime. They'd be stars in my book.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 04, 2009 05:28PM

steve k2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> okay you got me. It was a late night lastnight.
> I can not explain the no fixed address, maybe they
> live with relatives or do not release the
> address's of local nursing homes on fairfax
> underground.
>
> What I do know, is if you are privledged enough to
> know someone who is 104 or older in the area, take
> them out and convince them to commit a crime.
> They'd be stars in my book.

Shit, when I hit 65, I'm going to start committing crimes. At that point, fuck you, I'm old, I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: sodomy ()
Date: May 05, 2009 01:21AM

At least it wasn't a sodomy charge....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.