HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Nancy Smithfield ()
Date: May 01, 2009 06:24PM

What is the story with Deborah Hernandez, Kilmer Middle School's principal? She left in early 2009 with no announcement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: while you're at it ()
Date: May 01, 2009 07:59PM

Nancy Smithfield Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the story with Deborah Hernandez, Kilmer
> Middle School's principal? She left in early 2009
> with no announcement.

What is the story with Cesar Hernandez, Madison High School's calculus teacher? He left in early 2009.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Speak of the Devil ()
Date: May 01, 2009 08:43PM

while you're at it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nancy Smithfield Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is the story with Deborah Hernandez,
> Kilmer
> > Middle School's principal? She left in early
> 2009
> > with no announcement.
>
> What is the story with Cesar Hernandez, Madison
> High School's calculus teacher? He left in early
> 2009.

Now that you mention it, whatever happened to Litsa Martinez the fat whore who fooled hundreds of fairfax idiot parents?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: May 02, 2009 11:44AM

You might want to first check to see if the persons named here are still with FCPS.

Get someone who works there to check the e-mail address of these folks.

Send an e-mail.

If it comes back, you know what that means.

Check the area general district and circuit courts on line for case information.

You never know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Susan DeSmith ()
Date: May 04, 2009 02:52PM

Deborah Hernandez has been removed from the Kilmer website and there is an interim principal in place. Don't see a listing for another FCPS school. What happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: logicsense ()
Date: May 04, 2009 04:50PM

Well my guess. Hernandez probably got the swine flu. It could happen to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: coincidence? ()
Date: May 04, 2009 05:54PM

Deborah Hernandez left Kilmer, Cesar Hernandez left Madison. Another math teacher left Madison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Fired? ()
Date: May 05, 2009 08:05PM

Were they fired?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: you have to ask why? ()
Date: May 05, 2009 08:27PM

When Hal Beaulieu put an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder during school lunch, he wasn't looking for trouble. Kilmer Middle School in Vienna, Va., however, has a rule against physical contact between students. A school security officer saw the hug and sent Hal to the school office.

"I didn't think it would be a big deal," Hal told The Washington Post. "I think hugging is a good thing." Hal's parents agreed. They thought the school's no-contact policy was too extreme and lobbied the school board to change it. Kilmer's principal, Deborah Hernandez, however, says the policy is the best way to protect students from unwanted physical contact.


In her crowded school, Hernandez said, she's seen a poke provoke a fight and knows that a handshake can be a gang sign. "You have to have an absolute rule with students," she told The Washington Post.

Kilmer isn't the only school that bans physical contact. Many schools have rules about touching. School officials say the rules help keep the peace and make sure students behave appropriately. Critics counter that those schools are going overboard.


Good riddance-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: coincidence or no? ()
Date: May 06, 2009 07:06PM

i wonder if it is related to the security guy who was fired for cheating....maybe she got a piece of the action

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: May 06, 2009 07:24PM

coincidence or no? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i wonder if it is related to the security guy who
> was fired for cheating....maybe she got a piece of
> the action


I love a good conspiracy theory!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: So Both Husband and Wife Leave FCPS midyear... ()
Date: May 06, 2009 09:07PM

Deborah Hernandez was the Kilmer principal and Cesar Hernandez taught at Madison. Given all the above, doesn't this sound strange? Did they get other jobs in FCPS?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: no bench whatsoever ()
Date: May 07, 2009 01:24PM

June Monterio

Interim Principal

It is an honor and a privilege to join the Kilmer Middle School Family as your Interim Principal. With great anticipation, I look forward to being a contributing member of the Kilmer family that makes a lasting difference in the lives of middle school students. My professional vision matches the Kilmer vision: "To provide a safe environment which dares each individual to embrace new challenges in a resourceful and collaborative learning community." I solicit your support as we move forward in continuing the mission and excellence demonstrated by the Kilmer family. In joining your administration, I will support and continue the exemplary work of the administrative team, faculty and support staff, as we focus on a child-centered environment.

To provide you with an informal introduction about me, my educational background spans more than 34 years including 32 years with Fairfax County Public Schools as a teacher, department chairperson, assistant principal, and the principal of Edgar Allan Poe Middle School for 11 years. Since retiring, I have been an educational consultant supporting schools in Liberia, Africa and local charter schools. I am excited, however, to return to doing what I have a passion for - working with young people.

In conclusion, as we partner together, I look forward to our journey while supporting the mission - "Empowering staff and students through positive opportunities and quality education."



FCPS has to pull somebody out of retirement to replace this principal???

What about all the dead weight over at Gatehouse?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Cougar ()
Date: May 07, 2009 01:27PM

FCPS just announced a new full-time principal for Kilmer yesterday. Monterio was the interim principal announced when DH and CS exited the stage at mid-year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 07, 2009 01:29PM

Now why would they name a middle school after Val Kilmer? He wasn't very good in Top Gun and only Top Secret.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Date: May 07, 2009 01:37PM

Val Kilmer was screwed by the Academy in those two cinematic masterpieces. Don't be hatin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: May 07, 2009 01:39PM

Emeritus Q. Beaker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Val Kilmer was screwed by the Academy in those two
> cinematic masterpieces. Don't be hatin.


Emeritus....? RES, is that you?

edit by Cary: Account password compromised, disabled by administrator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: thats what happened ()
Date: May 07, 2009 04:33PM

I heard they were shooting up heroin in the back of Westfield...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Date: May 07, 2009 05:15PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now why would they name a middle school after Val
> Kilmer? He wasn't very good in Top Gun and only
> Top Secret.

I thought he was awesome as Jim Morrison in the Doors movie ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Zombie Dr ()
Date: May 07, 2009 05:30PM

She went right in to the dangerzone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: So D. Hernandez and C. Hernandez were asked to leave? ()
Date: May 08, 2009 08:43AM

Or were they reassigned within FCPS? This seems strange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: May 08, 2009 09:13AM

yes strange

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: May 09, 2009 01:08PM

She forgot to say . . .


And to continue my firm commitment to prevent any form of sexual harassment, I pledge to continue my support of my predecessor's policies against public displays of affection. Any boy who touches another child, even if she is his girlfriend will be suspended for a minimum of 10 days and recommended for expulsion.

Unless, however, that child identifies himself as gay or is in sexual transition. In that case, I, and my staff, will provide support to such child in crisis.

Kilmer Middle School is a place where young people will be nurtured.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: No-Contact Rule ()
Date: May 12, 2009 02:13PM

Did the no-contact rule get rescinded?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Did Hernandez get another job at FCPS? ()
Date: May 17, 2009 10:27PM

Must be working like the rest of us, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: byte ()
Date: May 18, 2009 02:14PM

Just in case you really don't know - Kilmer Middle ws named after the famous American Poet Joyce Kilmer look him up! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Kilmer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Frederick ()
Date: May 28, 2009 02:00PM

She is at the Central Office and will be a principal in the middle school at Lake Braddock Secondary for the 2009-2010 school year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: thanks, lurkers ()
Date: May 28, 2009 02:39PM

Another useful post by the FCPS lurkers...they really should get back to work and stop surfing the web.


Frederick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She is at the Central Office and will be a
> principal in the middle school at Lake Braddock
> Secondary for the 2009-2010 school year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Frederick ()
Date: May 28, 2009 04:54PM

Sorry, not a lurker, retired and not from FCPS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Thank you for the info Frederick ()
Date: May 29, 2009 08:46AM

appreciate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Frederick ()
Date: May 29, 2009 03:49PM

Having good contacts in Fairfax County government is a good thing. Deborah Hernandez is a fine administrator and will be a great addition to Lake Braddock Secondary School. The Kilmer community, Joyce or Val, is a lesser school for her having left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Touched ()
Date: May 29, 2009 04:57PM

Frederick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having good contacts in Fairfax County government
> is a good thing. Deborah Hernandez is a fine
> administrator and will be a great addition to Lake
> Braddock Secondary School. The Kilmer community,
> Joyce or Val, is a lesser school for her having
> left.

That's quite touching. But her full-time replacement for this fall sounds much better.

What happened to the spouse teaching at Madison?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Something still isn't right here... ()
Date: May 29, 2009 05:29PM

Principal leaves during the school year with no explanation, goes to the central office, and then gets reassigned for the next year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Prosecutor ()
Date: May 29, 2009 05:33PM

Something still isn't right here... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Principal leaves during the school year with no
> explanation, goes to the central office, and then
> gets reassigned for the next year?

Hmm. Is princpal laundering a federal offense?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Hugh Gjoverup ()
Date: May 29, 2009 09:57PM

No one in Vienna is talking about it. That should tell you something, in a community where nothing is kept quiet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: No one is talking ()
Date: May 30, 2009 07:44AM

Exactly. I don't get it.



-------------------------------------------
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Hugh Gjoverup ()
Date: May 29, 2009 09:57PM


No one in Vienna is talking about it. That should tell you something, in a community where nothing is kept quiet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: move em around ()
Date: May 31, 2009 04:58AM

Something still isn't right here... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Principal leaves during the school year with no
> explanation, goes to the central office, and then
> gets reassigned for the next year?

They move them around like the Cathlic Church used to move priests. Hernandez was at an elementary school in Vienna pre kilmer. I guess they are putting her at a school where none of the parenst will know her inadequacies - fresh start for the insiders in FCPS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: A Great American ()
Date: June 02, 2009 08:50PM

No response, "thanks, lurkers?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: June 03, 2009 09:07AM

They could probably save a ton of money if they got rid of all the excess principals at the schools. LB has 7 principals, 2 assistant principals, and an associate principal. WTF? Do they really need that many? I doubt it. Years ago everyone had a ton of clerical staff, that was cut until only one or two people do what 7-8 did. Seems like it's time for the high paying jobs to double up the workload as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Mommy ()
Date: June 03, 2009 07:26PM

I wonder whether the Lake Braddock PTSA knows about their newly recycled principal? Or if they would/could do anything about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: LOLcat ()
Date: June 03, 2009 08:05PM

Deborah Hernandez is werkin for LOLcats international save deh chezburgher fund. She mek LOLcat tummy warm N fuzzee with deh chezburgherz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: cowards ()
Date: June 04, 2009 10:28AM

Let me just say that parents have a right to information-particularly when it impacts their child's education.

Shame on all the PTA folks and parents who feel that the public is not entitled to this information.

YOUR ROLE IS TO ADVOCATE FOR THE KIDS AND PARENTS. YOU HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO THE ADMINISTRATION. If you want to work for FCPS, then get a job there.

The principal left because her husband was sleeping with another teacher there. I suppose it is a bit seedy and maybe the Vienna crowd did not want their school embarrassed. But honestly, can we remember that information needs to be shared?

The whole culture of this school district is dysfunctional.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: OHSCougar ()
Date: June 04, 2009 11:00AM

It would be great for Madison if this were actually the most embarassing thing about that school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Hester Prynne ()
Date: June 04, 2009 11:20AM

cowards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me just say that parents have a right to
> information-particularly when it impacts their
> child's education.
>
> Shame on all the PTA folks and parents who feel
> that the public is not entitled to this
> information.
>
> YOUR ROLE IS TO ADVOCATE FOR THE KIDS AND PARENTS.
> YOU HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO THE ADMINISTRATION. If
> you want to work for FCPS, then get a job there.
>
> The principal left because her husband was
> sleeping with another teacher there. I suppose it
> is a bit seedy and maybe the Vienna crowd did not
> want their school embarrassed. But honestly, can
> we remember that information needs to be shared?
>
> The whole culture of this school district is
> dysfunctional.

While this sounds sordid (assuming that what you claim did happen), how does it detract from one's ability to teach?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: connecting the dots ()
Date: June 04, 2009 11:28AM

So Kilmer's MS principal's husband taught at Madison HS and was sleeping with a Madison teacher????

And they all were reassigned to other schools??

I guess the morality police at FCPS thought it was a dsitraction from the educational agenda.

Is adultery a crime in Virginia?

Maybe the zero tolerance police of FCPS should be called in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Mom First ()
Date: June 04, 2009 11:01PM

Wow, that's a twist. Hope "cowards" is telling the truth and not just spreading a rumor. If it's true, you can bet the Kilmer kids knew about it long ago. It may be sad, but the word will quickly spread to Lake Braddock and this principal would have no credibility before she even arrived.

Despite what we see on TV, in the news, and in the movies, it is not unreasonble for FCPS to insist on high moral behavior from their employees, especially those put in a position of authority over teens.

Adultery is still a crime, rarely prosecuted in Virginia. However, that's not the point. Sex among coworkers is frowned upon in any reputable organization, for good reason. They should be fired for cause. And if they can't be fired because their lawyers get involved, then reassigned to positions having no contact with children.

There are enough great principal candidates out there that the highest standards can be upheld. Best qualified could not possibly include a principal removed from another school, whatever the reason.

Besides, isn't the receiving school allowed to participate in the screening of several candidates for an open principal position?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: The hussy ()
Date: June 05, 2009 03:06AM

So, her reputation would be trashed because her HUSBAND behaved badly? HUH?

Her husband is good looking, and apparently a scum bag philanderer, but why should his wife be punished for that?

Are you muslim? I know muslim women get punished for being raped and other behavior of males that they can't control.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: big picture ()
Date: June 05, 2009 03:39PM

Typically, I would have sympathy for her-given her husband is a creep and all, but she seems like a not very nice person-hardly deserving of sympathy. I read some of the "rate your teacher" comments, and it seems the kids at this school were not to fond of her-some even asked her if she even liked kids....kinda sad when that is the vibes you are throwing off to 12-14 year olds. Add in the no touching policy and this principal seems like a bigtime LOSER.

It sucks for Lake Braddock.

As far as the PTA/parents having a say in new principals, they usualy have a process, but I hear the new Kilmer pribcipal was at the bottom of the list.

Basically, parents, we pay all the bills, but have no power over this school district.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: a vienna resident ()
Date: June 14, 2009 10:10PM

Nancy Smithfield Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the story with Deborah Hernandez, Kilmer
> Middle School's principal? She left in early 2009
> with no announcement.


i knew this situation well. she was an excellent leader and left kilmer because she felt that she could not give the students and faculty of the school the time and attention they needed. after the news broke, she needed to take care of her family, with 2 children and because she felt while trying to save that, she would not be able to give the students and families of kilmer everything she had. she was at her previous schools from 6:45 in the morning until after 5:30 at night. her leaving had nothing to do with "getting in trouble" over a clothing policy, or touching policy or any other rumors. and there was no announcement because it was her personal life and much the way you don't deserve to know your child's teacher's, bosses, neighbor's or anyone else's personal life and/or crises that happen, you don't deserve to know an administrators at your child's school - because it's their personal life. all of us are human and do the best we can - but we must have the right to separate work from personal. she cared enough to say "right now i can not give 100% - please put someone in that can. when i am strong enough and can give 100%, i will return". she now feels she can give her all and is ready to come back. and as for rate my teacher- she was at Kilmer for over 2 years as an AP and then principal - that's approximately 2,000's lives - plus at least 1.5 parents for each child - that's over 3,500 people that could have had a negative comment posted on rate my teacher- and how many are growning and complaining? a very small number because the rest were thrilled with what she did. i hope this helps to clarify some of the rumors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Itsie ()
Date: June 15, 2009 03:32AM

Hey AVR - It's perfectly normal for a principal or AP to take a leave of absence, and return to their school the next year. Happened at several FCPS schools that I know. This is different. There's something you are not telling us...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Get real ()
Date: June 26, 2009 08:59AM

So because you "pay the bills" you should run things? Perhaps you should get a degree and training as an educator and then provide your input.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: YOU get real ()
Date: June 26, 2009 10:48AM

These nosy parents have NO RIGHT to complain about our schools. These teachers and principals are doing a FABULOUS job educating our kids. Fairfax County is a superior school district that has test scores WELL ABOVE VA averages and ALL kids excel-regardless of race or ethnicity.

Let's look at Mark Twain Middle School, for example. The principal, Aimee Holleb makes about $120k per year, like most FCPS principals. Let's examine the results of her degree and training in education, you KNOW NOTHING parents.

2007-08 SOL scores:

7th grade Math: 74% (yes sir, SEVENTY FOUR!!!) of Blacks at this school FAILED this test. 81% (holy cow!!) of Hispanics FAILED this test. The VA averages are 50% failures-so so much for FCPS being so superior, huh?

8th grade Math: 38% of Blacks fail and 49% of Hispanics fail-VA averages are 26%.

So you parents out there who constantly complain need to be quiet and let these "professionals" continue the good work that they are doing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Wrong Wrong Wrong ()
Date: July 20, 2009 09:19AM

She left because she was FORCED OUT! She performed illegal activities with the FCPS computer system, got another of her employees involved and suspended. Her husband had an affair and he and the other woman were transferred because of it. FCPS moral police at its best. What she did was a federal, state, local and FCPS crime

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: SML ()
Date: July 20, 2009 09:26AM

Turns out she didn't leave because of her family at all. I heard she fought very hard to keep her job as principal, despite her ineptitude. She was forced to resign her position. She should have been fired for her illegal activities, but of course FCPS covered it up. Just like the bureaucracy that it is, FCPS takes care of their higher-paid employees.

What's worse, is that Madison lost two of its best teachers because their PERSONAL LIVES were scrutinized. Deborah Hernandez caused all of them to be transferred because of the investigation into her illegal activities and HER complaints.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Cougar ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:11PM

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She left because she was FORCED OUT! She performed
> illegal activities with the FCPS computer system,
> got another of her employees involved and
> suspended. Her husband had an affair and he and
> the other woman were transferred because of it.
> FCPS moral police at its best. What she did was a
> federal, state, local and FCPS crime

Doesn't add up at all. If the Kilmer principal performed all these heinous acts you claim, how exactly did she then get reassigned to Lake Braddock so promptly?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: WarhawkCougar ()
Date: July 20, 2009 01:04PM

I had kids in both Madison and Kilmer at the time. I can attest to the fact that her husband and a woman who taught in his department at Madison both abruptly disappeared last year. I can also tell you that the students at both schools heard the story that the husband was having a fling with the woman, and that the Kilmer principal got in trouble for trying to get into her husband's FCPS email account to snoop on his activities. Considering that a drug violation will just get a student transferred to another school (even if FCPS calls it expulsion to make it sound more severe), it seems perfectly consistent that computer hacking will likewise just get a principal transferred to another school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Cougar ()
Date: July 20, 2009 01:32PM

WarhawkCougar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had kids in both Madison and Kilmer at the time.
> I can attest to the fact that her husband and a
> woman who taught in his department at Madison both
> abruptly disappeared last year. I can also tell
> you that the students at both schools heard the
> story that the husband was having a fling with the
> woman, and that the Kilmer principal got in
> trouble for trying to get into her husband's FCPS
> email account to snoop on his activities.
> Considering that a drug violation will just get a
> student transferred to another school (even if
> FCPS calls it expulsion to make it sound more
> severe), it seems perfectly consistent that
> computer hacking will likewise just get a
> principal transferred to another school.

OK - hardly the infraction of the century as the prior poster suggested. Massachusetts cops hacked Tom Brady's driving records about 1000 times and they didn't even have reason to think he was messing with their wives. Focusing the blame on Kilmer's principal for the messy situation seems very misguided.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Reply to Cougar & Warhawk Cougar ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:53AM

I am a Madison and Kilmer parent as well. I am very familiar with the details from the top.

Deborah Hernandez did more than just hack into her husband's email account. She forced Kilmer's computer specialist to hack in the FCPS server at Madison. Which got him suspended without pay. She did this in order to not only hack into her husband's email, but also the email of the other woman. In the process, she had Kilmer's computer specialist hack into the woman's computer so that she could steal the woman's personal files.

FCPS would have fired her if her lawyer had not worked the deal for her to "resign voluntarily" and receive a smooth transition to another school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Concerned parent ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:04AM

This SUCKS! She signed a much stricter form about computer use than any student, but if a student had done the same thing! Suspension? expulsion?

She certainly shouldn't get transferred to a cushy job at gatehouse and then placed without question in another position of authority! She can't follow the rules (both FCPS and legal) herself, but she gets to be the moral police for our kids?

Another example of FCPS covering up for their $120K a year employees. I can't believe LBSS would hire her! Do they even know? We have a right as parents not to have someone like her around our kids. What a hypocrite! Our students can't hug or high-five? But she can do whatever she wants and have no punishment at all?!?!?!?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: WOW! ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:10AM

It’s no wonder her husband quit FCPS to get away from her. What a nightmare she must be. I’m glad my son is a senior this year at LBSS. Hopefully he won’t ever have to be around such a poor role model for children. Pretending all the time she is at Kilmer to be a holier-than-thou prig. Typical. She’s just like all the politicians in our bureaucratic school system. The rules just don’t apply to her

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Vienna Parent ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:31AM

My teenage son is on the school swim team and swims at the YMCA in Reston. He saw her yelling and screaming obscenities in the parking lot. Seems like she is unhinged at this point and not ready to return to work. He said she was acting this way in front of young children as well. She is an embarrassment to FCPS. I can understand why the school system tried to cover up her mess, but it certainly is not fair that our children have to pay the price, continuing to have her in their lives as a self-righteous authority figure who doesn't follow the rules

Her husband may have cheated on her, but that was in his personal life and did not impact his teaching. His behavior at home doesn’t mean we should condone her illegal behavior as an FCPS employee. Let the blame rest where it belongs. She did the crime, she should do the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Madison Mom ()
Date: July 21, 2009 10:49AM

My daughter had Mr Hernandez as her calculus teacher and my youngest daughter and son had Ms Schmidt as their calculus teacher. If they had an affair, then I believe that to be morally wrong, but I firmly believe this has nothing to do with their teaching. My kids adored them both, learned a tremendous amount, become more confident students and passed their AP exams. Obviously this was Madison's loss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: JMU Student ()
Date: July 21, 2009 10:52AM

Where is Mr Hernandez now? I wanted to stop by in May to say hi to my favorite sarcastic teacher. Still want to say hello

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: out of the woodwork ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:39AM

This thread has been going on for months-and now all those "in the know" are singing like canaries.

Kinda wierd in my book.

So she hacks into someone else's email and gets reassigned to another FCPS school???

This takes the cake.

Can anyone imagine what they would do to a KID (Someone who we are SUPPOSED to be tolerant of their behavior as they are young) who did something like this???

That kid would be sent to SIBERIA-banished forever from FCPS property. I think it is high time the WAPO covered this story. Let's see how the FCPS damage control team responds.

Have fun Lake Braddock with this loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Adreeun! Adreeun! ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:59PM

This Denorah Hernandez witch is so goddamn typical of the FCPS nazi hypocrites. They are basically vicious and ruthless when dealing with the discpline issues of the kids, but angrily demand and greedily grasp for every right and resource at their disposal when it is they who have discpline issues. FCPS administrators are a sorry-ass collection of ignorant misfit pukes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: In the know ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:04PM

I think the truth is coming out now because we didn't know she would ever be reassigned as a principal! The supervisor of our children and other teachers. Such an embarassment, she should have been fired or at least left in a dark skeleton closet at gatehouse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: FCPS is strange ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:19PM

Strange...

We'll rearrange people and pretend all of this never happened....

Why isn't there more transparency about issues like this in Fairfax County? Protecting the perfect image? That's what allows this garbage to keep happening here. People protecting dirtbags.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Lawyer ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:45PM

In our school budget crisis, my child will share a classroom with over 30 other students. Yet we as taxpayers had to pay for FCPS lawyers to fight her lawyers to keep her in our county?!

If she couldn't trust her husband, she should've left him, not cost our school system more funding. Making a public spectacle of herself and her husband. How selfish Her actions are reprehensible and egotistical. Using our tax dollars to fund her illegal search and vendetta is entirely self-serving, at the expense of our kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: WAPO? ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:46PM

How do we get this story investigated by WAPO?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Job For Life ()
Date: July 21, 2009 04:57PM

The teacher's union is a powerful one-of course we pay the price.

If you want to see what it takes to fire a school employee just google "How Do I Fire An Inept Teacher". Follow the procedures and only then will you understand why they shuffle shuffle people around rather than can them. Unless they are charged with a crime where the state is going to take on the expense and energy to find them of wrongdoing, forget about it....they are guaranteed lifetime employment.

This chick needs to be sent out to pasture. I feel bad for the school that gets this deadweight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: damage control ()
Date: July 21, 2009 05:01PM

Fairfax County Public Schools will do damage control on this.

If the WAPO covers this story, it will say "...Ms. Hernandez, former principal at Kilmer Middle School, near Reston"--in order to avoid using the name "Vienna" in the article.

They used this strategy when they were covering that Vienna woman who killed her husband and wrote stuff about sex on their driveway.

And the article will appear late Friday night/early Saturday morning of Labor Day weekend, when they think the fewest number of people will be paying attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Senor Hernandez ()
Date: July 21, 2009 10:15PM

Her alleged "excellence" as a principal was as a result of riding on the coattails of the boom of kids and the GT center at the school. It was and still is an excellent school, but really through no doing of hers. The GT faculty is great. She was mostly unapproachable. Glad she is out at Kilmer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:39AM

Surely you didn't think that anyone in FCPS could be fired! At worst, bad teachers and principals go into the central administration, make more money and get an easier job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Cougar ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:19PM

The good news is that the new principal at Kilmer seems like a great guy.

Now if they could only reassign Mark Merrill to Central Administration Building No. 145...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: a vienna resident ()
Date: August 22, 2009 08:54AM

Not quite Itsie.

Realize also that sometimes the person in FCPS has no control over what the county does with you. I have another friend with family issues whose son needs her desperately now - she asked for a leave - they told her "no" and that she must resign - she had enough time to get the leave - they just told her "no".

Sometimes it has nothing to do with what the person wants - it's what the county tells you you must do. That's what the public doesn't see or understand - we are forced to do what we are told - no matter what level we are in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: a vienna resident ()
Date: August 22, 2009 09:12AM

um. not so correct there - the kilmer computer specialist was never fired. he's been there for several years and is still there - back again this year - doing a great job. in fact both are back doing awesome jobs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Vienna resident ()
Date: August 22, 2009 01:22PM

"um. not so correct there - the kilmer computer specialist was never fired."

Um, who posted that the computer specialist was fired? Two people posted that the individual was suspended, not fired. See the poposts by "Wrong Wrong Wrong" on July 20, and "Reply to Cougar & Warhawk Cougar" on July 21. You are either a troll trying to keep the issue alive or you are as dim as a 10 watt light bulb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: define great job ()
Date: August 24, 2009 09:21AM

a vienna resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> um. not so correct there - the kilmer computer
> specialist was never fired. he's been there for
> several years and is still there - back again this
> year - doing a great job. in fact both are back
> doing awesome jobs!


Define "doing a great job", would you.

Someone who helps a bullying co-worker hack into someone's email should be looking for work elsewhere. This is a HUGE breach of trust and professional accountability.

Let us all ponder what they would do with a 15 year old student who hacked into the FCPS email network. Goodness-that kid would be sent to Siberia-never to be heard from again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Tired of your self-righteous attitude ()
Date: August 27, 2009 07:52AM

You people are pathetic. For God's sake, instead of putting your noses in somebody else's business because you are bored, use your time to make a positive contribution to society. What about spending some time volunteering at a shelter for abused women or a free health clinic? You need to grow up and get over other people having a life besides pleasing you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: pathetic? no you trash ()
Date: August 27, 2009 08:38AM

Tired of your self-righteous attitude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You people are pathetic. For God's sake, instead
> of putting your noses in somebody else's business
> because you are bored, use your time to make a
> positive contribution to society. What about
> spending some time volunteering at a shelter for
> abused women or a free health clinic? You need to
> grow up and get over other people having a life
> besides pleasing you.

Are you on the FCPS payroll? Job for life despite incompetency? Grow up and get over the tax paying public wanting pieces of crA.. canned

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: not much spare time ()
Date: August 27, 2009 10:20AM

BTW toots, most of us do volunteer, and work full-time jobs, and raise our kids. Oh, I forgot, we also spend 2-3 hours per night with our kids helping our kids with their homework, because SOMEHOW, in the 8 hour school day, they were not taught by their teacher. probably because the teacher was too occupied with filling out paperwork because Susie took an advil in school or Johnny logged into MySpace on the school computer. The back half of the day is spent figuring how to game the system and get the strugging students to pass their SOLs. Rather than just spend the time teaching the kids the basics, the teachers are spending countless hours with alternative assessments for 8000 plus students so they can show The Dept of Education what a great job they are doing!

It is amazing that us parents have the time and energy to rant and rave about all the incompetent people working in our schools earning 6 figure salaries and woking 185 days a year.

Look around-toots-the best schools with the best educated kids are the ones who have parents who have the time and energy to hire the tutors or do the home instruction. The kids in the higher poverty schools, whose parents are unfortunate and work 60 hours week, and who can't fill the education void-they don't do as well.

Most achievements in this school district are a direct result of the overbearing parents that you seem to resent. If educators did their job, then the parents wouldn't have anything to complain about, now would they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: another vienna resident ()
Date: August 28, 2009 05:43PM

"A Vienna Resident" is exactly right. Hernandez was a principal who gave Kilmer 200% of her life and efforts. She is pulling back to take care of her young kids and have an easier schedule. As an AP, she will not be under the same pressure that she was under as principal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Wrong again... ()
Date: September 17, 2009 01:33PM

Deborah isn't caring for her kids. She's outsourcing that as usual. Having her new boyfriend spend the night with them.

As an AP, she now as NIGHT DUTIES. She can't / doesn't watch her daughters. Her schedule is worse now than ever.

She DID NOT VOLUNTEER to leave Kilmer. She was being PUNISHED for her illegal deeds, bullying, and harassment of another FCPS employee as well as her husband.

Get for FACTS straight before singing praises for a lunatic that shouldn't be around our children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Listening to a hypocrite ()
Date: October 02, 2009 03:58PM

I had to sit at a meeting in LBSS... in ear-shot of two of Deborah Hernandez's "friends" discussing this mess.

Deborah Hernandez was forced to resign... FCPS shuffled her to LBSS because McLean wouldn't take her. Now she's uprooted her kids lives, selling their home out from under them, NEVER able to take them to school NEVER able to pick them up from school, has Assistant Principal duties in the evenings that didn't exist for her as the Kilmer Middle School Principal...

She's the most hypocritical, self-righteous bitch any of us have ever met. She keeps spewing a line of crap about how her husband is "immoral"... talking about how righteous she is in comparison to him... all the while, she's already shacked up with a former "friend of the family"... Their divorce isn't even final & she's exposing their daughters to an overnight male lover in the home... expecting them to accept him tucking being the one to put them to bed because SHE IS NEVER HOME!

She brags about how she's keeping their daughters away from their Dad and limiting their contact with his life. Wanting them to hate him for the fact that he just didn't want her anymore.

Personally, I can't stand to be around her. Can't stand to hear her whining & seeking attention & pity when HER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES caused this whole mess.

The only thing her husband did wrong - was staying with her at all. He should have left her... run for the hills kicking and screaming... before putting up with someone like her.

I guess he stayed for the love of his daughters. We all know he was/is the only one taking care of them now... spends much more time with them than she does. Of course, that was always the case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Someone who knows ()
Date: October 02, 2009 04:49PM

Deborah Hernanadez is one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met. She LOVES her children dearly. In addition to that, she gave everything she had to help struggling students. Do you really think she was punished..? Come on! Her transfer had to do with a personal matter, that should never have come to the surface.

Why are you all spreading the pain further? Hasn't she suffered enough? It is so easy to come on, here and spew away hatred and misinformation, which is the case here. Think about the good person you are hurting, and do her children really need to be brought up? It takes a lot to hide behind a keyboard, and the pain it inflicts is more than you can imagine. Deborah Hernandez is an excellent mother, Administrator, and good person all the way around.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: FriedGrouper ()
Date: October 02, 2009 05:00PM

Nancy Smithfield Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the story with Deborah Hernandez, Kilmer
> Middle School's principal? She left in early 2009
> with no announcement.


Is Kilmer Middle School named after Redskin quarterback Billy Kilmer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Ranger ()
Date: October 02, 2009 05:03PM

FriedGrouper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nancy Smithfield Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is the story with Deborah Hernandez,
> Kilmer
> > Middle School's principal? She left in early
> 2009
> > with no announcement.
>

Nope, a poet just like all MS's in FFX.
>
> Is Kilmer Middle School named after Redskin
> quarterback Billy Kilmer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Joyce Kilmer ()
Date: October 03, 2009 02:11AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Kilmer

His family house, in Vienna, is now the Green Hedges School.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: SonnySamAndFrank ()
Date: October 03, 2009 10:11AM

Joyce Kilmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Kilmer
>
> His family house, in Vienna, is now the Green
> Hedges School.


I thought Billy Kilmer lived in Ashburn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: DD ()
Date: October 03, 2009 01:06PM

The reason why FCPS recycles principals who perform poorly and brings people out of retirement is because they are in a hiring freeze. What this means for FCPS employees is, they can't loose their jobs unless they committ a crime. The great dumbing down of our kids education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Resonding To Deborah's cries of innocence ()
Date: October 12, 2009 11:55AM

Obviously... Deborah likes to read the posts about her and respond... STOP LYING DEBORAH! TELL THE TRUTH & ADMIT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! Maybe then, those of us who have SEEN the official documents... who KNOW THE FACTS...

Only when you have received the justice and punishment you deserve, will we be able to rest.

Those of us who had to lose the teachers and colleagues we relied upon... suffer every day because of your indiscretions & illegal activities.

I don't see how anyone at LBSS can stand to be around you.


Someone who knows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Deborah Hernanadez is one of the sweetest, kindest
> people I've ever met. She LOVES her children
> dearly. In addition to that, she gave everything
> she had to help struggling students. Do you really
> think she was punished..? Come on! Her transfer
> had to do with a personal matter, that should
> never have come to the surface.
>
> Why are you all spreading the pain further? Hasn't
> she suffered enough? It is so easy to come on,
> here and spew away hatred and misinformation,
> which is the case here. Think about the good
> person you are hurting, and do her children really
> need to be brought up? It takes a lot to hide
> behind a keyboard, and the pain it inflicts is
> more than you can imagine. Deborah Hernandez is an
> excellent mother, Administrator, and good person
> all the way around.
>
> GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Admit it Deborah ()
Date: October 12, 2009 12:10PM

Obviously, you don't really know Deborah Hernandez. Those of us who have met her, had to work with her... would NEVER call her the "sweetest, kindest" ANYTHING. Most unapproachable bitchy person is more like it.

Oh.. I get it... You're Deborah (writing about herself - as we all know she thinks the world of herself)...

or... maybe you're the new lover we've seen her with for 6 months now... the one she crawled into bed with while still married (I thought Deborah was Catholic, what would the church say?!)... all the time Deborah is claiming to be wounded & hurt by the fact that her husband couldn't stand the sight/sound of her.

Deborah DID break FCPS rules, FEDERAL laws, etc by hacking into the other teacher's COMPUTER FILES & EMAIL... She cut a deal with FCPS & moved to LBSS to hide her crimes... She was allowed to send-out an email to all of Kilmer MS claiming to be stepping down for family reasons...COVER UP in order not to FIRE HER... Of course, we have never been able to Fire inept teachers & administrators without them physically harming/molesting a child...

The emotional pain that she has caused... the detriment three schools now... will be felt by our students for years to come...

The paperwork @ Gatehouse confirms all this.... If You think you KNOW Deborah Hernandez so well... Why don't you ASK HER! ASK HER for the files where she "stepped down"... She can't provide any... all the can provide is legal bills from defending herself... letters of reprimand & punishment for her actions...

It's sad & a disgrace that she's still allowed to be an Asst Princ... At least she'll never be a head Principal again... That much is promised in her punishment....

Too bad we can't ship her off to Loudon or Prince William... Siberia even... let someone else deal with her... but she CAN'T TRANSFER! She can't really ever get away from the evil she's done here in FCPS... because NO OTHER COUNTY WILL TAKE HER! Moving away from FCPS means that ALL THE FILES & PROOF follow her... and the coverup would finally break.

If Deborah hadn't inflicted all this pain on everyone around her, she wouldn't have to read about it over & over... STOP DENYING IT DEBORAH... SHE BROUGHT ALL OF THIS OUT INTO THE LIGHT WITH HER ILLEGAL ACTIONS & ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HER HUSBAND AND ANOTHER WOMAN! She drug all of this into PUBLIC by involving our tax dollars and FCPS

She deserves what she gets... The pain will NEVER STOP until she ADMITS what she has done...

Until then... the debate will continue... and eventually the documented proof will come out. Those of us who witnessed her actions at Kilmer... had to work with the Wicked Witch of the East... can hardly wait for OZ - when Dorothy's house comes down to topple & crush her
Someone who knows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Deborah Hernanadez is one of the sweetest, kindest
> people I've ever met. She LOVES her children
> dearly. In addition to that, she gave everything
> she had to help struggling students. Do you really
> think she was punished..? Come on! Her transfer
> had to do with a personal matter, that should
> never have come to the surface.
>
> Why are you all spreading the pain further? Hasn't
> she suffered enough? It is so easy to come on,
> here and spew away hatred and misinformation,
> which is the case here. Think about the good
> person you are hurting, and do her children really
> need to be brought up? It takes a lot to hide
> behind a keyboard, and the pain it inflicts is
> more than you can imagine. Deborah Hernandez is an
> excellent mother, Administrator, and good person
> all the way around.
>
> GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Wonder what her daughters will think... ()
Date: October 12, 2009 12:16PM

I wonder what her daughters will think... when they find out the truth about their mother? She's been blaming her husband this whole time... hating, lying, spewing disgust... hoping her daughters will hate the way that she does...

It's sad really... The day they get to read the files... know that she's two-face & narcissistic...

She owes them an apology... she needs to admit what she's done... apologize to her husband... apologize to her daughters...

And let everyone heal & move on...

As long as she keeps hating & lying... nothing will get better

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: October 12, 2009 02:50PM

IF you have any proof that Deborah Hernandez broke federal law, why not submit it to the feds?

The folks at Gatehouse and the folks at FCPD are smart enough not to cover up or obstruct further once federal agents come around flashing subpoenas.

Are you listening now-retired Al Barbee?







Admit it Deborah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obviously, you don't really know Deborah
> Hernandez. Those of us who have met her, had to
> work with her... would NEVER call her the
> "sweetest, kindest" ANYTHING. Most unapproachable
> bitchy person is more like it.
>
> Oh.. I get it... You're Deborah (writing about
> herself - as we all know she thinks the world of
> herself)...
>
> or... maybe you're the new lover we've seen her
> with for 6 months now... the one she crawled into
> bed with while still married (I thought Deborah
> was Catholic, what would the church say?!)... all
> the time Deborah is claiming to be wounded & hurt
> by the fact that her husband couldn't stand the
> sight/sound of her.
>
> Deborah DID break FCPS rules, FEDERAL laws, etc by
> hacking into the other teacher's COMPUTER FILES &
> EMAIL... She cut a deal with FCPS & moved to LBSS
> to hide her crimes... She was allowed to send-out
> an email to all of Kilmer MS claiming to be
> stepping down for family reasons...COVER UP in
> order not to FIRE HER... Of course, we have never
> been able to Fire inept teachers & administrators
> without them physically harming/molesting a
> child...
>
> The emotional pain that she has caused... the
> detriment three schools now... will be felt by our
> students for years to come...
>
> The paperwork @ Gatehouse confirms all this.... If
> You think you KNOW Deborah Hernandez so well...
> Why don't you ASK HER! ASK HER for the files
> where she "stepped down"... She can't provide
> any... all the can provide is legal bills from
> defending herself... letters of reprimand &
> punishment for her actions...
>
> It's sad & a disgrace that she's still allowed to
> be an Asst Princ... At least she'll never be a
> head Principal again... That much is promised in
> her punishment....
>
> Too bad we can't ship her off to Loudon or Prince
> William... Siberia even... let someone else deal
> with her... but she CAN'T TRANSFER! She can't
> really ever get away from the evil she's done here
> in FCPS... because NO OTHER COUNTY WILL TAKE HER!
> Moving away from FCPS means that ALL THE FILES &
> PROOF follow her... and the coverup would finally
> break.
>
> If Deborah hadn't inflicted all this pain on
> everyone around her, she wouldn't have to read
> about it over & over... STOP DENYING IT DEBORAH...
> SHE BROUGHT ALL OF THIS OUT INTO THE LIGHT WITH
> HER ILLEGAL ACTIONS & ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HER
> HUSBAND AND ANOTHER WOMAN! She drug all of this
> into PUBLIC by involving our tax dollars and FCPS
>
> She deserves what she gets... The pain will NEVER
> STOP until she ADMITS what she has done...
>
> Until then... the debate will continue... and
> eventually the documented proof will come out.
> Those of us who witnessed her actions at Kilmer...
> had to work with the Wicked Witch of the East...
> can hardly wait for OZ - when Dorothy's house
> comes down to topple & crush her
> Someone who knows Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Deborah Hernanadez is one of the sweetest,
> kindest
> > people I've ever met. She LOVES her children
> > dearly. In addition to that, she gave
> everything
> > she had to help struggling students. Do you
> really
> > think she was punished..? Come on! Her transfer
> > had to do with a personal matter, that should
> > never have come to the surface.
> >
> > Why are you all spreading the pain further?
> Hasn't
> > she suffered enough? It is so easy to come on,
> > here and spew away hatred and misinformation,
> > which is the case here. Think about the good
> > person you are hurting, and do her children
> really
> > need to be brought up? It takes a lot to hide
> > behind a keyboard, and the pain it inflicts is
> > more than you can imagine. Deborah Hernandez is
> an
> > excellent mother, Administrator, and good
> person
> > all the way around.
> >
> > GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Would LOVE to... ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:10AM

I & everyone else at Gatehouse would LOVE to submit those files.. but they were sealed & everyone working here is bound by that agreement... we risk losing our jobs.

The only person who can release her copies of the files & evidence is Miss Gordon... believe me, we've TRIED & TRIED & TRIED to get her to press charges against the Ex-Ms. Hernandez. That's the only way the state & federal law enforcement will know & get involved.

The young lady won't do it. She said, "at the request of Mr. Hernandez, for the sake of his children..." she will not have his ex-wife arrested for what the ex has done to her - including the hacking into her comptuer, hacking into her email, stalking her at work, stalking her at home, etc.

Obviously Miss Gordon is a bigger/better person than "the ex" every was... and quite obviously Miss Gordon cares more about protecting the children from this than Deborah Hernandez did - otherwise WHY would Deborah Hernandez have risked the public spectacle she made of herself, along with risking her own job, and accepting/wanting to risk her husband's job?

I suggest Deborah Hernandez stay on Miss Gordon's good side - the statute of limitations doesn't expire for a few more years!

Than again, maybe Deborah will overstep the boundaries again with Miss Gordon - if she pushes her hard enough, maybe we'll get rid of Deborah Hernandez yet... this time for good, not just a transfer.
________________________________________________________________
GMU Hokie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IF you have any proof that Deborah Hernandez broke
> federal law, why not submit it to the feds?
>
> The folks at Gatehouse and the folks at FCPD are
> smart enough not to cover up or obstruct further
> once federal agents come around flashing
> subpoenas.
>
> Are you listening now-retired Al Barbee?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: Been There ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:37AM

Would LOVE to... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I & everyone else at Gatehouse would LOVE to
> submit those files.. but they were sealed &
> everyone working here is bound by that
> agreement... we risk losing our jobs.
>


You are mistaken. You and Deborah Hernandez are both government employees. You are protected under Virginia and Federal whistleblower protection laws. You may provide the confidential documents to law enforcement without fear of retribution. Anonymously if you prefer. The government wants you to do that rather than sending documents to the investigative press. And if you don't have access to the documents any more, simply report who does or where you believe they were filed.

When you make a report, be sure to give law enforcement a means to contact you. Posting something obscure for sale on Craig's List and pointing investigators toward your anonymous e-mail there works well. After the ad expires the e-mail address is deleted and can not be traced (there are exceptions, but the for sale area is safe for this).

And even if they found out who you were and retaliated, you could become very wealthy :). Believe me, you are for more protected in exposing misbehavior than Deborah Hernandez and the administration are for not punishing it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: different rules ()
Date: October 15, 2009 03:02PM

This is so vintage FCPS.

In this thread we have a school leader break the law and abuse her position of authority and she walks away acott free.

In the Westfield HS thread we have the story of a young, frightened, intimidated high school kid who "assaults" an SRo-who knows what happened..and they will thro the book at her.

These people make me vomit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: hate this bs ()
Date: October 22, 2009 07:59PM

Deborah Hernandez can fall off a cliff and no body would miss her...

let it go!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: The principal hore ()
Date: October 30, 2009 09:20PM

deborah hernandez is a principal at our school. and she is a hore. she brings her boyfriend to our school. everybody hates her because she is such a bitch. i hope my parents get her fired

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where did Kilmer Middle School's principal go?
Posted by: fuck deborah hernandez ()
Date: October 30, 2009 09:21PM

i went to kilmer and i fucking hated her she is a cunt punished everyone for everything acting all rightous she is a fucking two faced liar

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   ******     *******   **     **  ******** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **                **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **   ****   *******   *********     **    
  **   **   **    **          **  **     **     **    
   ** **    **    **   **     **  **     **     **    
    ***      ******     *******   **     **     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.