HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Sheriff's Office Lt. Missing
Posted by: Magnum PI ()
Date: March 31, 2015 05:24PM

Where is Eli Rejeili? He is missing, taken away by dudes in suits with black suburbans.

Qatar?
UAE?
Iran?
Iraq?
Saudi Arabia?
Lebanon?
Secret Jail?
Guantanamo Bay?
FEMA Camp?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Sheriff's Office Lt. Missing
Posted by: Three Dog night ()
Date: March 31, 2015 09:10PM

Eli's coming.....

Posted by: The Black Lst ()
Date: March 31, 2015 10:40PM

Last I heard he was under an assumed name- Sid Silverstein- and doing two shows a day in Vegas.

Posted by: Sheriff Stacie Kincaid ()
Date: March 31, 2015 10:44PM

YOU WILL STOP THESE POSTS IMMEDIATELY!! I EXPELLED SAID PERSON FROM THE STAR CHAMBER AND NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT IT. I AM THE QUEEN OF FUCKING FAIRFAX COUNTY!! I NEED MAN HANDS TO OPEN A BEER FOR ME! I AM SO STRESSED!!

Posted by: Paul Simon ()
Date: March 31, 2015 10:50PM

he's with Julio down by the schoolyard!

Posted by: King Abdullah ()
Date: March 31, 2015 11:00PM

He is safely with me serving the goats that I have on my my farm. I called him home to provide a new set of lips to suck me off. My 70 virgins in heaven are too far off.

Posted by: Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani ()
Date: April 01, 2015 06:19AM

Do not talk of my friend Eli, he an Kevin are riding camels in Doha.

Posted by: Anal Queen Must Go ()
Date: April 01, 2015 05:48PM

Eli is busy licking my thick slabs of roast beef hanging from my dick busted pussy. I will return him when I see fit.

Date: April 01, 2015 05:49PM

Eli is busy licking my thick slabs of roast beef hanging from my dick busted pussy. I will return him when I see fit.

Date: April 01, 2015 05:49PM

Posted by: Stink Pussy ()
Date: April 02, 2015 04:41PM

Eli is giving my dick busted hanging slabs of roast beef pussy a tongue bath and douching my Grand Canyon holes.

Posted by: Shah of Iran ()
Date: April 16, 2015 08:38PM

Mr Rejeli- formerly a Lt in the disgraced Sheriffs office- is comfortably in the hands of my man meat Habib...he milks the cows and then gets fucked in the ass for an hour until he bleeds like Elizabeth Shue in Leaving Las Vegas..or Corey after he and Sonny are done...

Posted by: Captain Obvious Guy ()
Date: April 16, 2015 08:42PM

That's gotta hurt no matter who you are ...unless you got porked by Bagashit...he has a 2 inch dick covered by a hood of belly fat

Posted by: SONNY CACHUELA ()
Date: April 16, 2015 09:13PM

I told you guys to stop spreading rumors! I will be in roll call in the morning to chastise you morons.

Everyone knows that Eli is licking the Sheriff's thick slabs of roast beef.

Posted by: Bag of shit ()
Date: April 17, 2015 02:46PM

Hey all you turn keys. When your girlfriend promotes you from a shit bag captain then you can play on duty
Attachments:
kevin.jpg

Posted by: Saddam ()
Date: April 17, 2015 11:28PM

Eli is safe with me now...I have medical team treating his busted rectum. Once healed I will share with the rest of my men and we will praise Allah as we butt slam his ass. I will then go to mosque to hear glorius leader Stacey tell us how she and Kevin and Tyler and Sonny will deliver their war of tazerdom on the the citizens of Fairfax. I love these people!!

Posted by: Eli Rejeili ()
Date: April 18, 2015 01:31AM

Someone save me, I am in big trouble and being held in a secret jail. I have been funneling money to off shore accounts to fund terrorism. Kevin and I fly to Qatar and see my friend Prince Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.

Kevin enjoyed the first class accommodations and riding the camels in Doha.

Posted by: PIO Cory ()
Date: April 18, 2015 11:39AM

Capatain Chalupo ask that we stop passing on rumors. If you have any questions he will meet you in the smoking lounge. Cubans are his favorites if your interested in making a good impression.
Attachments:
Rejeili.jpg

Posted by: curious monkey ()
Date: April 18, 2015 11:41AM

Is Andariese going to become missing soon? He and Lt Eli Rejeili were tight.

Posted by: Dougy Fresh ()
Date: April 18, 2015 12:13PM

curious monkey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Andariese going to become missing soon? He and
> Lt Eli Rejeili were tight.

Get ready for this one folks, global terrorism has hit home with infiltrators at the highest levels in law enforcement. Folks placed onto the Joint Terrorism Task Force working as double agents and laundering money to help fund ISIS, Hamas and many more.

Dudes in suits with black suburban’s will be hauling another’s ass away to the FEMA Camp very soon.....

Posted by: Will it be Andariese ? ()
Date: April 18, 2015 12:16PM

Andariese and Rejelli are pretty close. Going to get interesting.

Posted by: JTTF ()
Date: April 18, 2015 12:29PM

My friend.....Eli is a very good money man.... brings the funds for the cause....
Attachments:
Akbar The Snack Bar.jpg
Rejeili, Follow the Money Trail.jpg

Posted by: Akbar The Snack Bar ()
Date: April 19, 2015 03:12PM

My Friend.....Eli is doing good job......no terrorist.......just helping the middle east with finances....
Attachments:
Akbar The Snack Bar.jpg
Rejeili, Follow the Money Trail.jpg
Islamic-Terror-In-America.jpg

Posted by: Saddam ()
Date: April 22, 2015 07:27PM

Map not correct....Eli safe with me and camels. After good butt thrashing of Eli I let him have his way with sheep...

Posted by: The Sheriff ()
Date: April 26, 2015 09:54AM

DON't WORRY ABOUT ELI AND STOP SPREADING RUMORS. MY MINIONS WILL BE BACK IN ROLL CALL TO TALK TO YOU ALL. I AM THE SHERIFF!!!!

Posted by: Sleeper3 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 07:11AM

Posted by: rost ()
Date: August 27, 2015 11:48PM

An assistant commander with the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office is under criminal investigation after allegedly using the county’s law enforcement training academy for his private police training business, according to a recently unsealed search warrant.

First Lt. Eli Rejeili, assistant commander at the Fairfax County Criminal Justice Academy, has not been charged with a crime, but detectives are investigating whether he should face a count of misuse of public assets, according to the affidavit for the search warrant filed in Fairfax County Circuit Court.

Rejeili, who did not respond to requests for comment, allegedly admitted to detectives that he used the classrooms of the academy in Chantilly, Va., for his small side business, American Law Enforcement Consulting, without permission.

The search warrant states that Rejeili’s position gave him “unfettered access” to the facility, which is used to train the county’s police officers, sheriff’s deputies, fire marshals and other law enforcement workers.

A detective wrote that Rejeili told investigators that he had operated the business for three or four years, but records indicated that he had been involved in the business even longer. Rejeili told investigators that he is contracted by an unnamed entity to provide training and that he hires instructors to perform training.

Fairfax police detectives searched Rejeili’s home in Gainesville, Va., on March 13, and said that Rejeili voluntarily produced documents indicating that training for his consulting business had taken place at the academy. The amount of money in the transactions was more than $1,000, enough to possibly trigger a felony charge, according to the search warrant.

County police and the sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The sheriff’s office runs the jail and provides courthouse security in Fairfax County.

Posted by: Habib ()
Date: August 28, 2015 11:42AM

Eli and I are having radical time at Middle East gentlemans clubs, no worry about us, we got all the goats, camels, and sheep we need

Posted by: Key Question Here ()
Date: August 28, 2015 11:56AM

What was Kincaid's cut of this business? With her big ego, how could she pass this up?

Posted by: clean up FCSO ()
Date: October 18, 2015 06:40PM

In the middle of a campaign in which Stacey Kincaid has promised to be open and transparent on wonders why no one is talking about/following up on this little doozy from the Washington Post about the Fairfax County Sheriff's Department Lt and his criminal case:

Fairfax Sheriff's officer who oversees police training faces criminal probe… was this the guy who taught deputies to taser the shit out a handcuffed mother..Natasha McKenna?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/fairfax-sheriffs-officer-who-oversees-police-training-faces-criminal-probe/2015/08/17/08c73ad4-450e-11e5-8ab4-c73967a143d3_story.html

Posted by: Nicks Boy Band ()
Date: September 12, 2018 08:55PM

So much corruption, meanwhile Kevin is licking the roast beef slabs on the busted out pussy of the Sheriff
Attachments:
C78568E6-630E-406E-87DF-A06479640F2E.jpeg

Posted by: Man Hsnds K ()
Date: September 12, 2018 09:01PM

Sheriff Stacie Kincaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YOU WILL STOP THESE POSTS IMMEDIATELY!! I EXPELLED
> SAID PERSON FROM THE STAR CHAMBER AND NO ONE WILL
> TALK ABOUT IT. I AM THE QUEEN OF FUCKING FAIRFAX
> COUNTY!! I NEED MAN HANDS TO OPEN A BEER FOR ME! I
> AM SO STRESSED!!

Kincaid has man hands and is a liberal illegal alien sanctuary fan.

Posted by: Nicks Boy Band ()
Date: September 12, 2018 09:54PM

Kevin, how’s the roast beef? That thing is busted, is it still juicy as it was in CLF or is it dried out and you need a gallon of Astro Glide?

Posted by: Brownclowns ()
Date: September 13, 2018 09:22AM

They're a fucking joke. Save some money, start hiring correction officers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.