HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BE AFRAID! SEND ME MONEY!!! (Private message to Democrats from Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam)
Posted by: Ralph Northam ()
Date: March 30, 2015 10:48PM

Stronger Together PAC

Here’s the bad (ok, TERRIBLE) news:

Right now, anti-woman, anti-lgbt, anti-middle class Republicans control the Virginia Senate. They’re doing everything they can to obstruct the progress Governor McAuliffe and Lt. Governor Northam are fighting for.

Here’s the good (ok, GREAT) news:

In just 7 months, we can take the Senate back! We only have to defeat ONE Republican Senator, and then Democrats will regain control of the majority.

Ralph and the team are working non-stop right now to build the infrastructure we’ll need to win in November. But we need your help to do it. To be blunt, we need you to donate right now.

If you’re ready to turn the Senate blue, pitch in $50 right now!

Thanks for standing with us,

Team Northam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BE AFRAID! SEND ME MONEY!!! (Private message to Democrats from Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam)
Posted by: mvE7V ()
Date: March 31, 2015 01:25PM

> Right now, anti-woman, anti-lgbt, anti-middle class Republicans

prove it twinkle toes

Re: BE AFRAID! SEND ME MONEY!!! (Private message to Democrats from Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam)
Posted by: LLYhc ()
Date: March 31, 2015 01:27PM

Republicans control the Virginia Senate

mostly delegates are NEWLY (D) and are came elected without any real challenger - always from political families

sharon-bull-o-va's son is one of those new D's in Virginia's legislative body

---------------------------
it is a bunch of corrupt counties sending their children to Richmod to insure law is a think soley for political families

Posted by: 6Vdv4 ()
Date: March 31, 2015 01:28PM

obama's campaign was "for the middle class"

and by middle class he mean making wealthy gov workers more wealthy - and insuring blacks and spics ousted as many whitey as possible

anti-middle class conservatives huh?

you suck

Posted by: EvxeL ()
Date: March 31, 2015 09:19PM

NEWS FLASH streaming media -

mexico and asia just promised not to print any new USA dollars without obama's approval though they already have everything set up to do it !

wait ? obama's approval ? oh fuck.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.