HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fatal Crash in Burke 3/29 Lee Chapel Road & FFX Cty Pwy
Posted by: That Other Guy! ()
Date: March 30, 2015 02:13PM

The crash happened Sunday night (3/29) around 5:50pm on Lee Chapel just past the entrance to the South Run Community. A Honda Accord lost control (texting while driving maybe) crossed the center line and crashed with an Infinity, bounced off of that and hit a Jeep before winding up in the trees. 19YO woman driving the Honda DOA! She sent 3 others to Hospital.

See video here:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Killed-In-Three-Vehicle-Crash-in-Burke-Va-298026071.html

FCPD story here:
https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fatal Crash in Burke 3/29 Lee Chapel Road & FFX Cty Pwy
Posted by: I drive in heaven now ()
Date: March 30, 2015 02:51PM

Dilbar Noorey?

Some sort of immigrant trash driving recklessly.

I dont know if she was texting, but she sure as shit had the hammer down. Probably got her license a week ago.

Posted by: Tragic ()
Date: March 30, 2015 03:07PM

Dilbar Noory was 19 and the daughter of a fairly prominent man who works as an interpreter for the special forces. The family is from Afghanistan. Horrific news.

Posted by: Zz ()
Date: March 30, 2015 08:43PM

You piece of shittt how fucking dare you talk about her like this. She was from a very respected U.S citizen family and her father is risking his life in Afghanistan working with the special forces. 15 mints before her accident she informed her mother that she will be home soon and put the phone way away. It's a shame how FUCKING heartless you cowards are. How about if this happens to your mother or sister tomorrow how would you feel people saying that shit about them? ??
If we could have less trashs like you this world could've been a better place.

Posted by: Dick Ed ()
Date: March 30, 2015 08:49PM

Zz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You piece of shittt how fucking dare you talk
> about her like this. She was from a very
> respected U.S citizen family and her father is
> risking his life in Afghanistan working with the
> special forces. 15 mints before her accident
> she informed her mother that she will be home soon
> and put the phone way away. It's a shame how
> FUCKING heartless you cowards are. How about if
> this happens to your mother or sister tomorrow how
> would you feel people saying that shit about
> them? ??
> If we could have less trashs like you this world
> could've been a better place.

Where did you hone your writing skills? The grammar is horrific.

Posted by: Barely trolled ()
Date: March 30, 2015 09:59PM

You know posting is down when a death thread was barely trolled

Posted by: 9L4Gn ()
Date: March 30, 2015 11:12PM

Where were the survivors buried?

Posted by: VPFDV ()
Date: March 30, 2015 11:16PM

You don't bury survivors

Posted by: Brian Williams ()
Date: March 30, 2015 11:34PM

Texting and driving don't mix. Lesson learned.

Posted by: Rest in peace beautiful ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:17AM

Don't get it fucked up you piece of shit she never texted and drove you dumbmotherfuckers she never had a phone

Posted by: Voice of reason ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:04AM

My darling niece, Dilbar jan, rest in peace. You were the family's pillar. You kept the peace, and you were a gift.

People, please. Stop the fighting. Dilbar was a New Yorker, a US citizen whose father has nearly been killed many times working with our forces. The family moved to Virginia, a very hateful place where they have endured nothing but pain and insult from the very people who claim to be patriotic, and who turn a blined eye the gunshots, wounds, shrapnel and life scars the family's father has sustained in defense of this country which shows nothing but ignorant hatred to his family.

Dilbar's father is a Defense of Freedom Medal awardee, which is the civilian version of the Purple Heart. He is recognised by multiple US General and Coallition Officers.

Dilbar's mother has been spat upon just for wearing a veil. She works hard to keep her family together and is the most dedicated mother.

Her brothers were called terrorists in the pitiful excuse for a school system in Prince William County, just for being Afghans, and they were only boys for goodness sake, while their father traversed countless miles in Afghanistan to keep our guys safe, and provide food and shelter for his family.

But please, it doesn't matter where someone is from. Show some respect and imagine it was your sister. Stop the hatred. You should be ashamed.

Posted by: Mourning my niece ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:18AM

What the fuck is wrong with you, you low life piece of shit? Where do you get off judging a poor, innocent girl, New Yorker US citizen, transplanted to uber racist Virginia, about whom you know absolutely nothing? The rest of us know this girl. Why do you have no value for human life? She was a US citizen, but that is not what makes a human life valuable. Since when did her name need to be Meagan McCallister, or the like, for her life to be worth mourning?

Posted by: 92TransAm ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:20AM

DWI

Driving while immigrant

Posted by: Worm food ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:47AM

Worm food, unless they used curry for embalming. Then just Indian food.

Posted by: just sad ()
Date: April 02, 2015 04:54AM

Does anyone know for sure what happened? I heard that the Noorey woman was trying to kill someone but she ended up being the one to get killed. Was it like a terrorist thing?

Posted by: Brian Williams ()
Date: April 02, 2015 07:10AM

Masturbation and driving don't mix. It can wait til you get home. Lesson learned!

Posted by: yucky24. ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:25AM

Hey yucky24, since you were trolling this at 1am per your usually pathetic life, have you given any thought to meeting me in real life so you can talk all this shit to someone in real life or are you as worthless and chickenshit as everyone knows?

Posted by: Shut Up and Drive ()
Date: April 02, 2015 09:15AM

Zz Wrote:
> You piece of shittt how fucking dare you talk
> about her like this. She was from a very
> respected U.S citizen family and her father is
> risking his life in Afghanistan working with the
> special forces. 15 mints before her accident
> she informed her mother that she will be home soon
> and put the phone way away. It's a shame how
> FUCKING heartless you cowards are. How about if
> this happens to your mother or sister tomorrow how
> would you feel people saying that shit about
> them? ??
> If we could have less trashs like you this world
> could've been a better place.

I couldn't help but notice you made no mention of the 3 other people she sent to the hospital?

Anyone with half a brain can see from the damage to her car she had to be flying well over the speed limit. You can't fix stupid in any language. And you have no way of knowing whether she was texting unless you were in her car. 19 year olds rarely put their phone down for anything.

Posted by: Besra ()
Date: April 02, 2015 07:08PM

Hey Dick Ed !! Since you are an English teacher , check my grammar please FUCK YOU , MORON !!! Please edit this sentence ...

Posted by: George Steinbrenner ()
Date: April 02, 2015 07:15PM

She learned to drive in NY? No wonder she was such a lunatic driver.

Posted by: Besra ()
Date: April 02, 2015 07:15PM

I guess we should only feel bad when American citizens dies, the rest is not important . All of these people who share their racist comments and beliefs who can only share these thoughts openly while hiding behind their computers , please have some more your famous MC Donald meals and feed your big a$$ and your shitty mouths . Your destination is awaiting for you . One way to HELL !!!!

Posted by: Screw you ()
Date: April 02, 2015 07:48PM

Don't like America?

Fuck you.

Go back to that shithole Afghanistan.

Posted by: Kirstie Carter ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:35PM

Sending prayers and love to Zarghoona and her family. Please tell her that Kirstie just found out and am trying to contact them. I lost contact with them when I moved out of Woodbridge, but she has CC's number. I am so sorry to have heard about this unimaginable nightmare. I hope that they can find some peace in this tragedy and that they did not read this thread of heartless souls who hopefully, someday, can find peace in their lives and NEVER be touched by the loss of a child. Please tell her I am so sorry for their loss, tears are flowing over the loss of their beautiful daughter Dilbar :'(

Posted by: RIP SWEET BABY. ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:53PM

OMG you guys are so racist. Fuck you pigs.

Posted by: Summary ()
Date: April 02, 2015 10:41PM

So they hate The US, VA and PWC Schools?

I bet THE FREE public education where they are from is far superior.

The dad gets paid, very well btw for his translation services. And he was given citizenship in the country that he and his family hate.

He is no hero.

Posted by: Jimmy Crackler ()
Date: April 03, 2015 02:59AM

Fucking Hondas. All of this is the Jap's fault and their shitty cars.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 03, 2015 03:29AM

Crying rite noww.

Posted by: She' sIn A Better Place Now ()
Date: April 03, 2015 07:25AM

Sad, all the way around. Condolences to the Family. Doesn't matter where someone's from .. point is a life was lost and that is tragic. @496, Did you know the deceased? If so, my condolences to you as well. Sometimes it's better not to infuse sterotypes with a story like this, imagine if your loved one died like this.
How would you feel if some anonymous poster made light of your grief?
Golden rule is always best. Put yourselves in other people's shoes. Where she was from and where the car was manufactured, has nothing to do with this kind of tragedy.
Peace and prayers to the family.

Posted by: Asiana ()
Date: April 03, 2015 08:51AM

Fucking America road. Pot holes are every where, a 4th World country have way better road.

Jimmy Crackler Wrote:
> Fucking Hondas. All of this is the Jap's fault and
> their shitty cars.

Posted by: Reversal of Misfortune ()
Date: April 03, 2015 09:17AM

Why is it that Americans are forced to be "politically correct" but everyone else can have their aggressive and derogatory comments voiced? If you don't like America and the freedoms you have been blessed with here: GET THE FUCK OUT! No one asked you to come, more than likely you thought you would be better off here than your home countries where people are stoned, beheaded, raped and charred daily all in the name of what? Think for yourselves! If America and Americans make you so sick, if the people are pigs and the schools are shit and the roads are a mess and the dollar isn't living up to the hype, please, by all means, buy yourselves a one way ticket to the next country on your list of possibilities and GET THE FUCK OUT! Stop being hypocrites, stop whining and LEAVE!

Posted by: joe kelly ()
Date: April 03, 2015 09:38AM

One of the dead girls victims may spend the rest of their life in a weelchair. She was driving in exess of 80 mph.

Posted by: Yucky24. clues ()
Date: April 03, 2015 09:38AM

496 Wrote:
> Crying rite noww.

Oh look, yucky24 messed up, he used a real account.

495 = yucky24 good to know.

3am diahrea session didn't keep you from posting your shit here huh?

Posted by: It's Telling ()
Date: April 03, 2015 10:04AM

Family members come here to post how much they hate America? That's gonna generate a lot of sympathy, isn't it? Frankly, it make me wish that her aunt and other relatives were dead too, before they beltbomb innocent people. Why don't you scumbag America-haters go back to the shitholes you came from?

Posted by: FactChecker ()
Date: April 03, 2015 02:25PM

joe kelly Wrote:
> One of the dead girls victims may spend the rest
> of their life in a weelchair. She was driving in
> exess of 80 mph.

Where did you get the speed fact, "in excess of 80 mph"?

Posted by: Tag um and slab um ()
Date: April 03, 2015 03:25PM

She' sIn A Better Place Now Wrote:
> Where she was from and
> where the car was manufactured, has nothing to do
> with this kind of tragedy.
>

You are 100% correct. This accident has everything to with driving recklessly, most likely using a phone, and not giving a fuck about other people's lives.

Until I hear otherwise, like a medical emergency or something, not one single fuck given about this person.

Posted by: Waiting ()
Date: April 03, 2015 07:22PM

When will the dead driver's family be apologizing to the families of her innocent victims?

Posted by: Think out side the box ()
Date: April 04, 2015 02:10AM

Well thank you for your condolences smh if guys knew what it feelsike to loos someone you would never dare to say this she was scared of a butterfly literally fairfax County Parkway turning into Lee Chapel speed limit is 35 there's two lanes merging into one lane at the end of the single lane its entrance out of neighborhood its 660 feet from the intersection of Fairfax County to where her car was when I thought about it no 4 cylinder Honda car can reach 80 mph in 660ft unless you have a Bugatti. And to top that off it's 6 pm rush hour traffic Please don't go to conclusions unless you know wat your talking about, go to the crash site and you will realize how this innocent child passed away if she had anything to do with texting and driving the detectives would already closed the case there is something called phon recordss ,Record investigation is still pending
Pleas Pleas PLEASe somone died painfully after a long day of taking care of disabled kid she was going home to see her dad that was coming back from serving OUR country the next day he came home to a dead daughter no one no one deserves that much pain can you imagine what kind of sorrow their families are going through this makes me sad
We all love you

Posted by: noticer of stuff ()
Date: April 04, 2015 05:50AM

Notice how every comment from the relatives of this Noorey girl concern themselves with their loss only. They could give a fuck about the other (white) people that were injured. One woman may never be able to walk again because of this crash. They do not care because in their minds white christian lives are worthless anyway.
I would like to think I am wrong about this and I never thought I would have to post a comment like this but it is what it is. I will say a Christan prayer for everyone involved in this tragic incident.

Posted by: Jim Bowie ()
Date: April 04, 2015 06:30AM

Her family has made it clear that they hate America and Americans. They couldn't care less about infidels lives.

Posted by: A bit of reality: ()
Date: April 04, 2015 10:07AM

A few points of reality, as your "facts" aren't quite right.

First, the posted speed limit on Lee Chapel Road (all of it) is 40 MPH. Not 35.
Second, there isn't a "merge" of two lanes. Actually, after the light at the Parkway, the right lane MUST turn right. The left lane continues.

The second point above, causes a lot of angst with drivers blasting in the right lane, cutting off those in the left lane who planned ahead to travel through. Those familiar with the road know this and prepare for the clueless and overly aggressive.

Regarding what someone did before and where they were trying to go, doesn't matter. Driving is about the here and now, period.
Focus on the driving at hand, not anything else. It's serious business, and it doesn't matter if you are 19 or 99, drive for the situation, here and now!

Now, regarding the speed capabilities of the Honda Accord. I don't know if the car had the i4 or optional V6. Published data though, shows measured testing of the Honda Accord with V6 was capable of 75.65 MPH at the 660' mark. The Accord with standard i4 is only marginally slower in published 1/4 mile time reports. I could not find published 1/8 mi times/speed for the car in the 2 minutes devoted to research, but again, was it a V6 or i4? Facts only, please. Thanks.

60' 2.325
330 6.349
1/8 9.614 < 660'
MPH 75.65 < speed at 660' mark
1000 12.392
1/4 14.743 < 1320'
MPH 96.0 Well thank you for your condolences smh if guys
> knew what it feelsike to loos someone you would
> never dare to say this she was scared of a
> butterfly literally fairfax County Parkway
> turning into Lee Chapel speed limit is 35 there's
> two lanes merging into one lane at the end of the
> single lane its entrance out of neighborhood its
> 660 feet from the intersection of Fairfax County
> to where her car was when I thought about it no
> 4 cylinder Honda car can reach 80 mph in 660ft
> unless you have a Bugatti. And to top that off
> it's 6 pm rush hour traffic Please don't go to
> conclusions unless you know wat your talking
> about, go to the crash site and you will realize
> how this innocent child passed away if she had
> anything to do with texting and driving the
> detectives would already closed the case there is
> something called phon recordss ,Record
> investigation is still pending
> Pleas Pleas PLEASe somone died painfully after a
> long day of taking care of disabled kid she was
> going home to see her dad that was coming back
> from serving OUR country the next day he came home
> to a dead daughter no one no one deserves that
> much pain can you imagine what kind of sorrow
> their families are going through this makes me
> sad
> We all love you

Date: April 04, 2015 10:46AM

One more point of reality, as 5:55 PM IS NOT rush hour on a Sunday evening. Not even close to being busy on Lee Chapel Road compared to a real rush hour during the week.

The Honda driver was apparently at fault, clipping the black Infiniti SUV and then head on, into the gray Jeep Cherokee, turning that vehicle 180 degrees around! The Honda continued spinning further into the trees.

You are right about one thing. No one deserves the pain, especially that caused by the actions of one. Sad.

###

Second, there isn't a "merge" of two lanes. Actually, after the light at the Parkway, the right lane MUST turn right. The left lane continues.

The second point above, causes a lot of angst with drivers blasting in the right lane, cutting off those in the left lane who planned ahead to travel through. Those familiar with the road know this and prepare for the clueless and overly aggressive.

Regarding what someone did before and where they were trying to go, doesn't matter. Driving is about the here and now, period.
Focus on the driving at hand, not anything else. It's serious business, and it doesn't matter if you are 19 or 99, drive for the situation, here and now!

Now, regarding the speed capabilities of the Honda Accord. I don't know if the car had the i4 or optional V6. Published data though, shows measured testing of the Honda Accord with V6 was capable of 75.65 MPH at the 660' mark. The Accord with standard i4 is only marginally slower in published 1/4 mile time reports. I could not find published 1/8 mi times/speed for the car in the 2 minutes devoted to research, but again, was it a V6 or i4? Facts only, please. Thanks.

60' 2.325
330 6.349
1/8 9.614 < 660'
1000 12.392
1/4 14.743 < 1320'
MPH 96.0

Date: April 04, 2015 10:46AM

One more point of reality, as 5:55 PM IS NOT rush hour on a Sunday evening. Not even close to being busy on Lee Chapel Road compared to a real rush hour during the week.

The Honda driver was apparently at fault, clipping the black Infiniti SUV and then head on, into the gray Jeep Cherokee, turning that vehicle 180 degrees around! The Honda continued spinning further into the trees.

You are right about one thing. No one deserves the pain, especially that caused by the actions of one. Sad.

###

60' 2.325
330 6.349
1/8 9.614 < 660'
1000 12.392
1/4 14.743 < 1320'
MPH 96.0

Posted by: How telling ()
Date: April 04, 2015 01:36PM

I too am disgusted by the driver's family. Lots of sympathy for the girl who nearly killed other people. And all the typical death to America shit from these ngrateful people.

Get the fuck out if you don't love this country.

We have millions, repeat, millions wanting to come to the land of the free.

Pack your bags.

Posted by: ps ()
Date: April 04, 2015 05:54PM

A tragedy for the deceased and her family as well as all affected, including those who were injured in the crash. May everyone recover fully. May all families' grief transform into peace over time.

All other hateful comments here are irrelevant and unnecessary. They say arguing with a fool makes 2.

What matters is 1 person is dead, 3 injured, and the hearts of many others injured. Please pray and send positivity their way.

Posted by: Big Dick Blackk ()
Date: April 04, 2015 06:21PM

Think out side the box Wrote:
> Well thank you for your condolences smh if guys
> knew what it feelsike to loos someone you would
> never dare to say this she was scared of a
> butterfly literally fairfax County Parkway
> turning into Lee Chapel speed limit is 35 there's
> two lanes merging into one lane at the end of the
> single lane its entrance out of neighborhood its
> 660 feet from the intersection of Fairfax County
> to where her car was when I thought about it no
> 4 cylinder Honda car can reach 80 mph in 660ft
> unless you have a Bugatti. And to top that off
> it's 6 pm rush hour traffic Please don't go to
> conclusions unless you know wat your talking
> about, go to the crash site and you will realize
> how this innocent child passed away if she had
> anything to do with texting and driving the
> detectives would already closed the case there is
> something called phon recordss ,Record
> investigation is still pending
> Pleas Pleas PLEASe somone died painfully after a
> long day of taking care of disabled kid she was
> going home to see her dad that was coming back
> from serving OUR country the next day he came home
> to a dead daughter no one no one deserves that
> much pain can you imagine what kind of sorrow
> their families are going through this makes me
> sad
> We all love you

Once again, lots of belly aching and sniveling about the dead Muslim, but not a single sentence devoted to the innocent victims (3 I believe).

Go back to the desert and herding goats.

And learn how to use a fucking period when you write. It goes at the end of a sentence.

Posted by: Perry ()
Date: April 05, 2015 12:18PM

Hey moron, for all you know the other victims could have hailed from Pakistan, Somalia and Iraq. I hope that gives your small mind a nice exercise in thought.

Posted by: Kirstie ()
Date: April 05, 2015 01:25PM

Where someone is from, what they do with their lives....has nothing to do with trying to deal with the grief of losing someone you love, especially a child. I've lost my mother (in a car accident when i was a kid and never wished pain upon the person responsible). I've lost my father to cancer. I've lost a child. Nothing ever prepares you for that. The fact is, we are human, mistakes happen. nobody knows exactly what happened, she lost control of her vehicle is the fact. I hope that Dilbar's family and the families of any people hurt during this accident find peace and love so that they can get past whatever pain they are enduring. Its sad that people actually take time out to post hateful messages at a time like this. Preying on families dealing with tragedies while you spew hateful posts about various religious group, ethnic groups and others is inexcusable. Peace love and joy needs to be spread....NOT HATE

Posted by: Dilbar's Aunt ()
Date: April 05, 2015 06:50PM

Did I mention how much I hate America and the vermin infidels who infest it?

Posted by: GOD BLESS THE USA ()
Date: July 18, 2015 09:08PM

WELL SAID PRAISE GOD NOT ALLAH

Posted by: a stranger that met her once ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:20PM

Dilbars aunt is in dubai and does not speak English and dilbar dad works for the US dod and has a purple heart that he received for saving army solder that was white and took a bullet to his leg for wounded solder on his back so there is nothing racist about there family she was good women with good family she was coming home after taking care of disabled kid idk you can trash talk about her all u want her fenural said it all more then 1000 ppl of all race so ask ur self how many ppl ur going to have on ur funeral

Posted by: Tahnee ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:58PM

Dilbar was a very sweet and great woman and doesn't deserve any of these words. When something like this happens to someone you know or even don't know you are supposed to spread love, kindness, and support. What allows you who doesn't know first hand about the situation to make judgements? When you're going through a tough time the last thing you should have to deal with is ignorant small minded people. I wish all families that were involved well, and anyone else to say something nice or nothing at all since it doesn't involve you anyway.

Posted by: Waiting ()
Date: June 06, 2016 06:09AM

Still not the slightest concern for her victims. If she was anything like the people who claim to be her family or friends here, she must have been extremely selfish.

Posted by: m3GUT ()
Date: June 06, 2016 09:00AM

That Other Guy! Wrote:
> The crash happened Sunday night (3/29) around
> 5:50pm on Lee Chapel just past the entrance to the
> South Run Community. A Honda Accord lost control
> (texting while driving maybe) crossed the center
> line and crashed with an Infinity, bounced off of
> that and hit a Jeep before winding up in the
> trees. 19YO woman driving the Honda DOA! She
> sent 3 others to Hospital.
>
> See video here:
> http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Kill
> ed-In-Three-Vehicle-Crash-in-Burke-Va-298026071.ht
> ml
>
> FCPD story here:
> https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/

A Honda Accord lost control (texting while driving maybe)

halarious - the major driver of that car is female on the younger side. how did you know she was texting?

crossed the center line and crashed with an Infinity, bounced off of that and hit a Jeep before winding up in the trees.

that's fucking as bad as someone who's drunk and stoned and crossed the line

if this is true they've got to make ANY handheld OR driver installed unit in the car ILLEGAL. i'm tired of hearing it also tired of paying for it. tired of bandwidth mintues needed for business going to idiots talking on the highway.

a few weeks ago i saw a foreigner who'd littered his front dash with custom installed electronics

he was using it while driving i noticed (therefore if he wanted to get in my lane might have killed me too distracted to notice i was in his blind stop)

i was so surprised at what the asshole had done at the red light i parked so i could see what it was (is mentioned above - had installed several store bought tablets on his dash and was USING them actively)

i'm pretty sure the dipshit was changing channels or fast forwarding a movie at the light

what the hell are fx co cops and inspectors doing? custom electronics on the dash and tinted reflective driver's windows that prevent seeing a driver? illegals running around? work trucks that obviously could never pass inspection with tools that might fall off the truck? work areas with gravel left in the street? asian ladies looking straight at people then hitting their gas to cut them off? look at yesterday's ffu. there's a story about this guy who had three serious incidents in one trip. i often get the same. and i'm sure some of it is people fishing for lawsuits or trying to collect insurance - they're always foreigners who are doing it.

Posted by: dLD7F ()
Date: June 06, 2016 09:05AM

i'm personally read to pull the plug on ANY electronics except "dealer installed radio" in a car

(or dealer installed MAP - these automatically shut off unless the engine is not running)

i'm sure the law says "no texting while driving" that's not stiff enough

on the other hand one cannot make having a cell in the car illegal.

however one could quite seriously have a law demanding any and all electonics be in the rear seat or trunk of vehicle - nowhere in the drivers reach

i'm DEAD serious

it's no different than the weapon law (out of drivers reach ammo or gun)

simply put: a driver shouldn't even be able to even reach for a cell phone

there is never a time recently that i dont see both texting and talking on cell phones when i'm driving

the insurance companies were firm that they were paying out too much due to it

and fx co cops can't seem to get a leg up on convincing people not to do it

Posted by: Xkt49 ()
Date: June 06, 2016 09:13AM

i'm sitting here wondering why i didn't write that guys tag down or even stop and do a citizens arrest

Posted by: 3k9EU ()
Date: June 06, 2016 11:03AM

here's one way to stay amuzed instead of paying attention to the road as if that were not amuzing enough:

count the lines in the road

Posted by: cXMDU ()
Date: June 06, 2016 11:04AM

here's another way to stay amuzed without texting
Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: P4dJE ()
Date: June 06, 2016 11:07AM

really? stop trying to amuse yourself - it's childish. get your rocks off by being a good driver and thinking about what in your life you can make better.

there's plenty to do - plenty of debt to cruch and think about these days: you do NOT need to have your games during the short period of the day you drive

unless your getting stuff to my house in 2 days - and you wear a UPS FED EX shirt.

Posted by: 3xW6b ()
Date: June 06, 2016 11:11AM

you could be thinking about how your town is furthering in debt and crime and your family is failing

and how you might make a family business that produces wealth to aliate these issues

you could be thinking about whether drillign a water well would raise the value of your property

Posted by: HUMAN ()
Date: March 27, 2017 02:18AM

They say WHITE people are very PEACEFUL and racism doesnt exist in America, Please give me a damn break.Thank you beautiful and very INTELLIGENT White people.

Posted by: Roadside Memorials Every Week ()
Date: March 27, 2017 10:12AM

Well, 2 years later, and every week it's a new set of flowers, or something. Like a shrine has evolved from where the 19 y/o died.

But enough about her, as it was her bad driving which injured several people and took her own life.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.