HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
help my mom
Posted by: Peter C ()
Date: March 26, 2015 10:52AM

Dear Fairfax Underground,

In some ways, it’s flattering - being at the top of the list is never a bad thing, right?

Unless the list happens to be the Democrats’ “hit list” for 2016… then maybe not so much!

Well, that’s where we are — and that’s why we need to go all out RIGHT AWAY. Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat Campaign Committee have put my Mom, Barbara Comstock, at the very top of their hit list – AGAIN.

She’s always been on the top of the Democrat hit list because they know how hard she fights for our principles and gets results.

March 31st is the end of the first fundraising quarter, and the Democrats are going to be scouring my Mom’s report to see whether or not her supporters have got her back.

Fairfax Underground, we’ve got her back. Will you chip in $50, $100, $250 - or whatever you can afford - to show Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats that we’re in this to win? Click here to join your friends and make a contribution for my Mom!

https://www.barbaracomstockforcongress.com/donate/

They’re going to put everything they’ve got into the campaign to beat her — we need to respond in kind. Can we count on Fairfax Underground?

Thanks,

Peter Comstock

P.S. Fairfax Underground, being at the “top of the list” isn’t always a bad place to be, if you’re there for the right reasons. And that’s my Mom for sure - she’s a strong, principled voice in Congress, and that’s why she’s got them so scared! Please, chip in your gifts of $50, $100, $250, right away! Thanks again - Peter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help my mom
Posted by: FFU Fundraising Committee ()
Date: March 26, 2015 11:41AM

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to help. But first, please post some pictures of her in embarrassing poses that we may discuss.

Posted by: 10th district voter ()
Date: March 26, 2015 11:42AM

I stopped supporting your Mom after she started retweeting jackass things jackass Marsha Blackburn tweeted.

I mean, doesn't your mom realize Marsh Blackburn is a know-nothing scripted jackass?

Why does your mom even associate herself with known jackasses by retweeting jackass things tweeted by jackasses?

Ask your mom this question, Peter; if you are right, why do you need to misinform to make your point?

Posted by: questions for you Peter ()
Date: March 26, 2015 11:57AM

Why does every fundraising email Barbara sends out have to contain the name Nancy Pelosi? I mean, during the campaign there were so many references to Nancy Pelosi by Barbara Comstock you would think Barbara was running against Congresswoman Pelosi.

Frankly, Barbara, Congresswoman Pelosi did a much better job running the house then the clowns we have now running the house. And, if you haven't noticed, the clowns are on your side of the aisle.

Peter, ask your mother this question; what other person of high moral character goes around trashing someone they need to work with to get jobs done?

Posted by: net detective ()
Date: March 26, 2015 01:15PM

Radiophile is all over this thread.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.